Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4660920 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (5669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
davit:
Thanks for these words Pope. The truth is if all of us should be recounting some of the things we ve done in this work, Felicity0001 own na small sef especially we wey dey carry Oloshos. Abeg, the matter tìrẹ me ọ.

Sure boss, I just no say nobody is absolutely holy for dis job. The interesting part is been long I carry olosho, cos u hardly find them on uber. But this indriver? It's really come down, let's fight grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
davit:
Any ride on Indriver that you still use AC for this lockdown season, such driver needs brain resetting ọ. Most riders nọ even send if you stay the whole day in traffic. And they will not add shishi to your fare. My style has been, no AC. In fact, I dey stop engine once the traffic is getting to standstill level!

BTW, rides to Island should be given second thought. If possible, go home go sleep ọ. Traffic everywhwre
That's your opinion, the same way another driver will say you people that wind down and sweat like Christmas fowl under scorching sun need brain resetting. When you're alone in the car do you wind down? Why do so when you're getting paid and inconvenient yourself in the process all in the name of suffering your rider. Believe me the very little extra fuel you're saving is not worth the stress. Your interior will also get dirty lol

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
My rider just asked me to end trip. Still on that spot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
abefeabebi:
Pls Bolt requested for verification on WhatsApp, on clicking d link some details was filled, next I saw verification cost 500naira and BVN and NIN was requested for. Hope this is not a fraud. Pls urgent reply needed. I done pause for now
I don't think it's fraud. They did the same to my friend who is a new driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
toomush:
My rider just asked me to end trip. Still on that spot
Where you dey?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
What's the Amount thats advisable for Toyota Camry (big daddy) on HP??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
hvac:

Any point of protesting again when sars has been dissolved
>>Azzin ehn..d tin tire me, it's just for them to chill and watch out how the End-Sars and Police Reform will Pan out,

>> I dont just understand Wats going on anymore, Shebi buhari don talk finally

>>I need to be in Yaba tomorrow morning
embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
davit:

Where you dey?

Iyana ikosi bus/stop

In 3 hours I haven't covered 1km lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
toomush:

Iyana ikosi bus/stop

In 3 hours I haven't covered 1km lipsrsealed
Na wa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
deedee44:

That's your opinion, the same way another driver will say you people that wind down and sweat like Christmas fowl under scorching sun need brain resetting. When you're alone in the car do you wind down? Why do so when you're getting paid and inconvenient yourself in the process all in the name of suffering your rider. Believe me the very little extra fuel you're saving is not worth the stress. Your interior will also get dirty lol
Every malla with his own kettle!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
abefeabebi:
Pls Bolt requested for verification on WhatsApp, on clicking d link some details was filled, next I saw verification cost 500naira and BVN and NIN was requested for. Hope this is not a fraud. Pls urgent reply needed. I done pause for now

Na so e be, not fraud.
I did same about 2 months ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
davit:

Na wa o

No be small thing my brother,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
toomush:

No be small thing my brother,
Me dey Warm up to leave Akilo for Surulere. God be with me grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
SaintHilary:

>>Azzin ehn..d tin tire me, it's just for them to chill and watch out how the End-Sars and Police Reform will Pan out,

>> I dont just understand Wats going on anymore, Shebi buhari don talk finally

>>I need to be in Yaba tomorrow morning
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Crvrider:

Self taught. Steps taken so far:
*Excel Bible 2019.pdf
*Automate the boring stuff with python 2nd edition.pdf
*Learn python in one day.pdf
*Intro to python for computer science and data science.pdf
Downloaded the pycharm community edition(2020.2.3 x64bit) see image

Why doing pdf? Your learning curve will be shorter with videos. There is a 4hours video i on Python learning on facebook. Check it out, i am sure You will enjoy ut
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
davit:

Me dey Warm up to leave Akilo for Surulere. God be with me grin

Go in peace grin

I just got to Berger now, I was at 7up at 3pm. It took me 4hrs from 7up to berger

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
deedee44:

Dissolved not banned. Dissolved as in sars ended abi no be so?

Answer the question if the question the young man asked if also running through your veins and mind.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oboy. This nairaland prison no good. Spent 3nights in detention. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
Detention where
chillex8:
Oboy. This nairaland prison no good. Spent 3nights in detention. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
mistadayo:
Detention where
rofl!! I swear I thought something serious happened at first!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Why doing pdf? Your learning curve will be shorter with videos. There is a 4hours video i on Python learning on facebook. Check it out, i am sure You will enjoy ut

I have seen that of 16hrs on YouTube. But thanks anyways make people no come begin talk say we dey derail the thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
jaymejate:

Answer the question if the question the young man asked if also running through your veins and mind.
My comment has to do with your illustration which translates to government passing the same judgement over and over again, yes they've been banning them but this time they dissolved them. That's what I tried to point out.
P.S. I'm not against the protests in anyway, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind EndSARS protests after SARS has been dissolved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
deedee44:

My comment has to do with your illustration which translates to government passing the same judgement over and over again, yes they've been banning them but this time they dissolved them. That's what I tried to point out.
P.S. I'm not against the protests in anyway, I'm just trying to understand the reason behind endsars protests after sars has been dissolved

The same way you are reasoning why there is protest after dissolving is the same way i am reasoning why some people are still being harrased and extorted even right after the dissolving (not talking of those killed while protesting)

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
sad

Bro, seems we go just park cars and kuku join the protests or keep tweeting.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
mrjaydee:

Bro, seems we go just park cars and kuku join the protests or keep tweeting.
Boss, my car is grounded till further notice. I don’t feel okay at all with my experience yesterday.

Since I can’t join the protest, I’ll be lending my voice by tweeting and retweeting. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
sad

But truth be told, we all should be part of these on going protests because we all desire a better Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
omorkelly:

But truth be told, we all should be part of these on going protests because we all desire a better Nigeria.
I agree with you.
I will never forget what those mfs did to me in 2016. My Crime: Driving a 2009 Accord.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
mistadayo:
Detention where
My brother freedom is priceless I can't say much before they detain me again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Boss, my car is grounded till further notice. I don’t feel okay at all with my experience yesterday.

Since I can’t join the protest, I’ll be lending my voice by tweeting and retweeting. cool

Now you are talking Sir

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jacobian01(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Good evening my brothers and sisters here, I have been following this thread for some months now and I have learnt a lot. I want to seek advice from experienced drivers and owners here about my plan of joining this business, I currently base in Ibadan, I'm teaching in a private secondary School here in Ibadan with a poor take home of 33k in an effort to increase my income I got a chance of securing a loan of almost 1m. I'm now planning of getting a car for e-hailing business because I need to do business that can make me refund the money within 10 months but am afraid of going into this business, I'm planning of starting here in Ibadan but I can still relocate to either lag or abj. Please I want a sincere advice about this plan. Can I get a car around 1m that will not give me problems and will be able to pay back the money within the stipulated time provided that I drive by myself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
jacobian01:
Good evening my brothers and sisters here, I have been following this thread for some months now and I have learnt a lot. I want to seek advice from experienced drivers and owners here about my plan of joining this business, I currently base in Ibadan, I'm teaching in a private secondary School here in Ibadan with a poor take home of 33k in an effort to increase my income I got a chance of securing a loan of almost 1m. I'm now planning of getting a car for e-hailing business because I need to do business that can make me refund the money within 10 months but am afraid of going into this business, I'm planning of starting here in Ibadan but I can still relocate to either lag or abj. Please I want a sincere advice about this plan. Can I get a car around 1m that will not give me problems and will be able to pay back the money within the stipulated time provided that I drive by myself.

Since you've been following this thread, it means you are driving with us in spirit hence you know the answer to most of your concerns.

I will give you a Yes..

You can get 1mili that will be very good (not excellent) for the job.
You can payback after 10 months, else you sell the car and balance the payment.

Whatever you do... Just remember *Avoid Womego girls*

Pope19 and Felicity will join this conversation.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (5669) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m), northbird, ksmart027(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.