Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725415 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2020
Please house, is bolt office surulere opened or all na online yet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaCr7:
Please house, is bolt office surulere opened or all na online yet?

Their staffs went for protest bro.
Please come join us.

You can complete your registration next week.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Passed the tollgate around 9.05am, about 50 people are already gathered there.
Massive crowd are likely to turn up later in day. I have feelings that this protest might not really yield the desired result everyone is clamouring for. Nigerians thinks we are still in GEJ era. He listened and empathized with the masses. but the naked truth is that we are dealing with a former Military dictator who has shed a lot of blood to get back to power after he was overthrown in 1983 by IBB. He lacks human feeling and his mentality about this protest is that it's been sponsored by opposition. I do not see him compromising and complying with this EndSars protest demand from the youths. And if this protest continues, he might want to deploy the military to protest grounds. No one fuucks with the Soldiers, they are Blood thirsty and trigger happy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
good afternoon brodas... i need a deiver already registered on uber or bolt for hp.. car is avensiis... 07080908029

[quote author=coded28 post=95020924]Please i need a car for weekly remittance, I have an active uber&bolt account, I stay around Ipaja
Contacts: 08169419729 (whatsapp or call)
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
Massive crowd are likely to turn up later in day. I have feelings that this protest might not really yield the desired result everyone is clamouring for. Nigerians thinks we are still in GEJ era. He listened and empathized with the masses. but the naked truth is that we are dealing with a former Military dictator who has shed a lot of blood to get back to power after he was overthrown in 1983 by IBB. He lacks human feeling and his mentality about this protest is that it's been sponsored by opposition. I do not see him compromising and complying with this EndSars protest demand from the youths. And if this protest continues, he might want to deploy the military to protest grounds. No one fuucks with the Soldiers, they are Blood thirsty and trigger happy.

I do not agree with that non compromising part.
Structural revolution is achievable with this kind of energy and participation
Nigeria will be great again

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:
I don’t think he would want to use the military to force protesters off the street. The protest has already gained international support and the world is watching how it will play out.

Maybe this is the revolution we have been clamoring for...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:

Soliders RE blood thirsty and trigger happy on civilians and flee when them see boko grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2020
donfortune48:

Their staffs went for protest bro.
Please come join us.

You can complete your registration next week.

Currently at alausa's protest...asking for a non group partner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:

Boss in taaoo's voice "Come off it"... note these

1. This protest has grown beyond #Endsars
2. Political snipers r studying the undertone of d protest
3. The northerners/Arewa r being mindful and that's where d president/presidency loyalty fell too

So forget Buba, he can't actually comprehend (not that, he's being wicked or not), he just have to flow with the advice/decision of the cartel. The Southern's should hold themselves responsible for where they r today, the manner at which GEJ left the office is bad to say the least (not that he's faultless tho), but they didn't see thro the greed of Tinubu, so it's like cuttin of the nose to spit d face, now power that b is not willing to allow him have his way come 2023... Edo election is a clear sign that, anyone the northern's back, takes the win and dia is need to show who's in control. So, as it stands, dis protest is dicey with it's complication to both the oppressed and oppressor.

And for the soldiers? We just have to wait and see, we never can tell... I don't think soldiers can k*ll 50 persons at a get go in dis age and time and think the rest will back down, it may b d start of the so called revolution and ICC cases. Ppl r tired boss, look at d rate of suicide? There's barely nothing to live for with the way Naija is going.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:

The international world is observing....never before as there being a protest as resolute as this in our history...especially the fact that no leaders they can bribe or instigate....

On this one ....odds is in our favour

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2020
I need to get gadget at compute village... please r shop's open for business today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
omorkelly:

This is a common practice na. I have also experienced such and i helped out. It could happen to anyone anytime. Reason i permanently have jumper cable in my trunk.
u don't hv to deceive me because u need my help, they r so many cars on that street

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
pope191:

3. The northerners/Arewa r being mindful and that's where d president/presidency loyalty fell too

So forget Buba, he can't actually comprehend (not that, he's being wicked or not), he just have to flow with the advice/decision of the cartel. The Southern's should hold themselves responsible for where they r today, the manner at which GEJ left the office is bad to say the least (not that he's faultless tho), but they didn't see thro the greed of Tinubu, so it's like cuttin of the nose to spit d face, now power that b is not willing to allow him have his way come 2023... Edo election is a clear sign that, anyone the northern's back, takes the win and dia is need to show who's in control. So, as it stands, dis protest is dicey with it's complication to both the oppressed and oppressor.

And for the soldiers? We just have to wait and see, we never can tell... I don't think soldiers can k*ll 50 persons at a get go in dis age and time and think the rest will back down, it may b d start of the so called revolution and ICC cases. Ppl r tired boss, look at d rate of suicide? There's barely nothing to live for with the way Naija is going.
I agree totally wit u on d num 2 point gan.... that's why d generals r qwayet... obasanjo and co... cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
NaijaCr7:

Currently at alausa's protest...asking for a non group partner

You're doing well bro.

#EndPoliceBrutality.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
omorkelly:

I do not agree with that non compromising part.
Structural revolution is achievable with this kind of energy and participation
Nigeria will be great again

Babadee1900:

I don’t think he would want to use the military to force protesters off the street. The protest has already gained international support and the world is watching how it will play out.

Maybe this is the revolution we have been clamoring for...
stacyadams:

Soliders RE blood thirsty and trigger happy on civilians and flee when them see boko grin

pope191:

NaijaCr7:

The international world is observing....never before as there being a protest as resolute as this in our history...especially the fact that no leaders they can bribe or instigate....

On this one ....odds is in our favour

You guys are so point. Let's hope for the best. @ Stacy. U got me laughing grin. @ Pope u displayed some political sagacity. Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lush100:
His power steering hose has a serious leak,(he was very aware b4 the journey.
It began to heat and bring out little smoke.
We parked to fill it up but it drained out almost immediately. I pointed this out to him.
He checked it.
He called someone (probably a mechanic) who u think said nothing serious could happen if he kept driving.
Until another car user mentioned fire....I just jumped out without thinking.
They tried to.use extinguisher and sand buy the space of the burn kept coming back till they gave up

Thank God the driver's carelessness didn't claim any life. Welcome back sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
It's so hard to see someone do you a favour for this Country. I know how many times I've given out my battery or cable jumped people's car. The day it happened to me on a very busy market Street close to my house na 1000k everybody dey tell me. I vex enter keke ₦50 to my estate collected battery from my other car, ₦50 back to were I was parked.person
even charge me for one hospital car park with my jump cable o. A driver that brought someone to hospital
eyinola:
u don't hv to deceive me because u need my help, they r so many cars on that street

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Cheddaz:
It's so hard to see someone do you a favour for this Country. I know how many times I've given out my battery or cable jumped people's car. The day it happened to me on a very busy market Street close to my house na 1000k everybody dey tell me. I vex enter keke ₦50 to my estate collected battery from my other car, ₦50 back to were I was parked.person
even charge me for one hospital car park with my jump cable o. A driver that brought someone to hospital
Battery/alternator issues are one hell of a challenge. I hate them.
Before I finally got a new battery, I used drivers ' batteries to jumpstart. All the 5 times I needed a jumpstart, I requested an inDriver and indicated I needed a battery and willing to pay #500.
It worked for me.
If it was my former manual car, would just beg 2-3 alayes to push-start grin. That one dey sweet me.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Any one willing to take this? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
davit:
Any one willing to take this? grin
I see am. But, God no go shame us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Seconded...

Meanwhile guys, there’s possibility of the protesters closing down the second tollgate at Chevron today by 10Am.

I just dropped a rider now at Lekki phase one, throughout the ride from from Lekki gardens phase two he was on a conference call, the guys at the other end of the call are planning to mount a road block at the toll gate, my rider is of the opinion that they shouldn’t do it because of hoodlums and since Admiralty tollgate is already recognized as the Island protest ground they should leave it at that.

Other people on the call were saying protesters from Ajah and beyond are complaining of distance so they want to stay at Chevron tollgate.

***I hope they don’t go ahead with it but I am already running home as fast as I can. grin

Over! Soldiers! cool

They already did.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:

You guys are so point. Let's hope for the best. @ Stacy. U got me laughing grin. @ Pope u displayed some political sagacity. Nice one.

Lol! I remain my humble self Pope191 cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
pope191:

It wasn't me grin

deedee44:

Not me

Shuuuu!!!

So two of una don turn brother shagy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
dru23:

We are coming for you...grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lush100:
Felicity0001,
Biko Ibadan is blocked to madness.
I had to beg some demonstrators to allow me to park my car in the office in another location @ challenge
On a road to Lagos (car to iyanapaja) going toward abule-egba/adura bustop.
Pls any help? Road, car , update, whatever.
Picture of Ibadan madness soon

Modified....the vehicle I boarded to Lagos got burnt yesterday night at the Kara section of Lagos-ibadan exp way.

Sorry Bros hope you're good now I just came online now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please i need a car for weekly remittance, I have an active uber&bolt account, I stay around Ipaja
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Seconded...

Meanwhile guys, there’s possibility of the protesters closing down the second tollgate at Chevron today by 10Am.

I just dropped a rider now at Lekki phase one, throughout the ride from from Lekki gardens phase two he was on a conference call, the guys at the other end of the call are planning to mount a road block at the toll gate, my rider is of the opinion that they shouldn’t do it because of hoodlums and since Admiralty tollgate is already recognized as the Island protest ground they should leave it at that.

Other people on the call were saying protesters from Ajah and beyond are complaining of distance so they want to stay at Chevron tollgate.

***I hope they don’t go ahead with it but I am already running home as fast as I can. grin

Over! Soldiers! cool

Japa...lolzzzzz....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
donfortune48:

Me that's already preparing to go for protest today.

I watched video of the candle light lastnight and I was touched. Not happy I missed that.

Please join us guys.
I did my yesterday at Lagos State House of Assembles

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
eyinola:
I rush out before 6am today with the hope of returning home before 9am as am typing now i parked beside Africa Shrine because of traffic on otedola bridge, Ogba to berger is the worst of it all, fireservice r here working on moving the tanker from the road till then before i move this car from here grin meanwhile i tought i hv seen it all in this hustle

At ogba
Me : u book my ride plz whr r u going to
Rider : I am going to ikeja city mall
Me : happiness full my body cos its moving me closer to my house
In less than 2 mins i got thr
Me : I am outside
Rider: ok, this is me i saw him with a car bonnet opened
Rider: please i need a battery to start my car and that's y i request a ride
Me: so u mean u r not going anywhere?
Rider: yes
Me : ok sorry i don't remove my car battery
Rider: ok cancel let me request another person

Org orh... That's not good na guy...

In the first 2 weeks of using my present car my B3 frustrated the he'll out of me and my only saviour where Bolt driver's I ordered and in the 2 occassions two guys came to my rescue.

It could happen to you tomorrow bro...

I'm planning on buying jumper cable and tolling ropes to put in my car self just in case anybody needs help in the future.

Try to be kind next time pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
chucsmoore:

You really don't know how much im praying for this to happen so the real revolution will commence.

It will be worse than that of Somalia, Riwanda or WW II.

Lets pray it doesn't get to that though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

I did mine yesterday at Lagos State House of Assembles

You did well bro.
Everyone should please join the movement.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Org orh... That's not good na guy...

In the first 2 weeks of using my present car my B3 frustrated the he'll out of me and my only saviour where Bolt driver's I ordered and in the 2 occassions two guys came to my rescue.

It could happen to you tomorrow bro...

I'm planning on buying jumper cable and tolling ropes to put in my car self just in case anybody needs help in the future.

Try to be kind next time pls
Why didn't the guy inform him from the onset. He didn't deserve to be helped

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.