Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4712419 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
ifec92:
Good afternoon house...happy weekend
Please I’m trying to set up my inDriver app,it’s requesting for criminal record/ taxi app profile, please how do I go about it??

Screen grab ur Uber profile page or Bolt Driver porter and upload.

In between Dis is like d 100th time dis question has been asked and answered.

NB.. learn to read from experience of people

Peace

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
emmancecute:
who was in traffic on friday from island to mainland. Around 3:40pm I got a trip to amuwo from VI. I knew there was traffic but I just wanted to leave the island before it got terrible... for my mind! I picked rider and we embarked on trip. gmap showed me a route to link Carter bridge using Lagos island, I thought it will help me escape the traffic. I was on a spot for over one hour while my AC was blasting. I later decided on turn back to go use eko bridge but immediately I got to the bridge, I discovered my car was overheating. I quickly looked for a place to park on the bridge while I opened the bonnet to allow he engine cool. I added water to the radiator after a while but the engine temp rose again almost immediately. I managed the car to cms bustop and parked in front of first bank. I discovered the fan wasn't working even with the AC on, so I used my wheel spanner to tap it and it started working. while I was doing this my madam rider was in the car requesting another rider but drivers were rejecting her destination for obvious reason. 1. terrible traffic, 2. festac area at night. I was still fighting my own battle when she opened the door and started leaving without saying a word. As a sharp guy, I knew she wan Japa with my money having used 3 hours in traffic, my 2k fuel was almost reaching its initial yellow position. I quickly locked my car and advanced towards her.
me; Madam, you just left like that. it does not work like that
rider: sorry, I came to look for a cab cos all the rides I requested were just cancelling and I wanted to give you money but it must have fell
me: Sakamanje, money you didn't give me before leaving the car.
she later got a driver, maybe my guy was heading home and stays around festac and was like ' send me your details so I credit you what I have.
trip was supposed to be 3.5k but she paid 1.250k. I just laughed. That's why drivers must have sense in this hustle, riders don't care so I see no reason to care. my frustration was not even the money cos I don't expect her to pay the whole fare but atleast a show of concern. for drivers using indriver, learn to use Google map to check the city before accepting a request. the App isn't good for traffic so don't do fastest finger at the expense of your pocket. That traffic was terrible

grin that traffic from Ojuelegba to d entrance of Awolowo Rd, my heart goes to any fastest finger on that day... even the rider I have with me ask to take him back when he''s done wit his activities on d island angry I was just nodding my head ohk, but deep within, I see how unfortunate he must have been to request for such, dropped him off and find a nice place to sleep till 9pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
kanuisagoat:
Carried a rider, everything was going smoothly till one mad keke driver decided to come into the road at a T junction without checking if any vehicle was coming. The corolla in front of me slammed on his brake and he just managed not to hit the Keke. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. I hit the back bumper of the corolla. I came down, checked and there was no damage to both vehicles. Everyone blamed the Keke guy and he apologised to both of us.

Came back into the vehicle and the only thing the rider will say was, "you no get brake"? .

I was mad. It was the first time i'll talk back at a rider, I shouted and asked if she was blind and didn't see the keke guy run into the road and even if she was blind, was she also deaf and didn't hear people blaming the keke guy. Told her she would have been on her way to the hospital by now if my brake wasn't working.

The lady calmed down immediately asking if I'm now transferring all the aggression on her. I no even answer am. I have always respected my riders but this was the height of it.

May God continue to grant us wisdom to deal with all these nasty and toxic riders.
baba bt truly you transfer the aggression on her na grin
Sorry baba...we tank Jah say no damage!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
kanuisagoat:
Carried a rider, everything was going smoothly till one mad keke driver decided to come into the road at a T junction without checking if any vehicle was coming. The corolla in front of me slammed on his brake and he just managed not to hit the Keke. Unfortunately, I wasn't so lucky. I hit the back bumper of the corolla. I came down, checked and there was no damage to both vehicles. Everyone blamed the Keke guy and he apologised to both of us.

Came back into the vehicle and the only thing the rider will say was, "you no get brake"? .

I was mad. It was the first time i'll talk back at a rider, I shouted and asked if she was blind and didn't see the keke guy run into the road and even if she was blind, was she also deaf and didn't hear people blaming the keke guy. Told her she would have been on her way to the hospital by now if my brake wasn't working.

The lady calmed down immediately asking if I'm now transferring all the aggression on her. I no even answer am. I have always respected my riders but this was the height of it.

May God continue to grant us wisdom to deal with all these nasty and toxic riders.
na their way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
eherbal:
read it again ma'am.this time slowly..... grin

I noticed yesterday that it was his account not my but was too late to change it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cheddaz:
Please i need assistance, bolt cut off my trip. The person that booked came down before his destination that i should continue with his girlfriend. I now got to her place. But the trip had been cut off. So no pricing. It's on price review. I ve sent msg to bolt and the guy as sent as well. What should i do?

Calculate your km spent plus time and base fare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Thanks i actually did what you said but because i was in surge area it was kind of high. Estimate 3500-4600 I just told her to pay 3500 if it's lower I'll transfer the bal and if it's higher she should transfer. Just got the price review 2500, called rider to send ACC no.but she said i should not bother.
Duke111:

If there was no surge wen the trip came then use ur rider app anf input thr location nd destination in the proper column den get an estimate of the price or rather tell d rider to do so then find a balance in between the price estimate. But if there was surge then multiply the price u Arived above with the surge. Peace

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cheddaz:
Thanks i actually did what you said but because i was in surge area it was kind of high. Estimate 3500-4600 I just told her to pay 3500 if it's lower I'll transfer the bal and if it's higher she should transfer. Just got the price review 2500, called rider to send ACC no.but she said i should not bother.

You’re a good man. Well done

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cheddaz:

Nice one brother. There are more nice riders than bad once. Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
davit:
https://www.nairaland.com/6270363/cultist-kills-taxify-driver-dumps
This one shock me o

By God's grace and protection, non of us shall fall victims of this devil incarnate.

So sad reading things like this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Oga Felicity 101 kontinue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Sorry brother, some mothers do have them.
kanuisagoat:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Blackbishop:

Hahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yeah only that the incident dropped my rating from 4.8 to 4.5 the place I dropped her off was not up to 2km away from the original destination. I thot she was directing me through her preferred route but the map kept directing me somewhere else till she explained that the initial drop off was her guys destination. The system no suppose confuse na it was still the same vicinity.
Duke111:

Nice one brother. There are more nice riders than bad once. Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Babadee1900:
In 50 meters, take the next right grin
That was how I found myself at mile12, meanwhile I was heading to Opebi/Allen from the Island.

I was less than 2KM away from Ziatech/7up U-turn coming from 3MB

Funny experience grin

I think say na only me that place don catch mugu... I ended up turning ketu alapkere/express like 2 good times b4 I finally decided to use mile12.

na Radisson blue hotel for ikeja d babe dey go oooh... I'd never felt embarrassed like that b4grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes. It was the first electric car ever.
The first electric cars were before Standard Oil Company. Prius is Hybrid even, not full electric car like Nissan leaf or Teslas
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
omorkelly:

You will need to take a screenshot of your home page (either uber or bolt).
But if you don't have an active account on either app then you must get a police report in lieu of that.

Thanks bro I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
I vote for izzou
mrjaydee:

Exactly, I thot this gift is meant for someone active on this thread.

I would have voted for izzou, but I dont think he's been driving for a while.. so my vote goes to Northbird.

As for una wey no nominate me, I hope and pray you all come for the parry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
ofime123:
I vote for izzou

Offside

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
ofime123:
I vote for izzou

Happy New Year

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Lol baba have been busy since this Corona issue started I hardly come here I just decided to check out the thread today
tojahh:

Happy New Year
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Good morning pilots. Please who knows an active email address for Uber that I can use to request for activation of my account. I have uploaded all document on the app and it keeps showing me "your account needs attention, contact support"

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2020
2zona:
Good morning pilots. Please who knows an active email address for Uber that I can use to request for activation of my account. I have uploaded all document on the app and it keeps showing me "your account needs attention, contact support"

You can also ontact them through twitter : Uber support. For better response. Seems your account is on hold.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2020
jpworld:

Did you pick or drop the guy in his house?

Ha! Even baba jpworld self follow for the matter? This ine strong oooh.

JP for presidentgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros the problem is just that most naija just get this Lagos mentality which is I smart pass you.

If I should start to drop numbers of drivers here owing me money of job done, I know una no go get the liver to start calling them. But we move and just adjust they don't fool you again.

All my trips both on uber and bolt were transfer and I have never had a problem with them infact they dont wait around to get alert. They just kinda trust me which I feel is good.

So anyone who fools him/herself is just basically a fraud.

Bros abeg b4 you publish drivers names owning you permit me to confess first.

na only 1bottle if bear me dey own u ooh while you dey own me 2bottles. So do plus and minus na u dey own me. gringrin

Any money wey any driver here dey own just forget am na ur own give away b dat...lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Blackbishop:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2020
donfortune48:

I once got a request in VI; rider called immediately and told me he's a fellow driver, that he just want me to help him jump start his car(Prius).
I got there, we tried but it couldn't start.

He has already called his mechanic and the guy was on his way coming even before he booked me.

2days later, I passed there and still met him, his car and a rewire.
4days later I passed again, still met him same spot and a new rewire. Yet car no gree start.

Corolla no dey like that.
Even a vulcanizer can fix your Corolla.

No wonder olosho and Yahoo boys like corolla because they're all in d same category gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bros abeg b4 you publish drivers names owning you permit me to confess first.

na only 1bottle if bear me dey own u ooh while you dey own me 2bottles. So do plus and minus na u dey own me. gringrin

Any money wey any driver here dey own just forget am na ur own give away b dat...lol

You na my oga at the top. You should know I can't publish names cuz am a bigger person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2020
BAZ001:

Bro abeg loud am.. me am not understanding
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro abeg loud am.. me am not understanding

You no go quiet your mouth you this charcoal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Anyone here has a spare or inactive car looking to partner with a driver on e-hailing?

I'm available, kindly quote this post if looking to partner..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: carbonado(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.