Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713519 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Anyone here has a spare or inactive car looking to partner with a driver on e-hailing?

I'm available, kindly quote this post if looking to partner.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlameadae: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good morning house!
Pls I've been out of work for way too long, ejor e help me, I need a car on weekly remittances to start work immediately. Pls any link up, pls call or whatsapp 08021501985
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
kodred:

You no go quiet your mouth you this charcoal

Peeps4u see this guy now wey dey get confrontational now, you no go advocate for me?

House pls call on peep4u to come and defend me like he dey do for other ooo if I talk now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Blackbishop:

Peeps4u see this guy now wey dey get confrontational now, you no go advocate for me?

House pls call on peep4u to come and defend me like he dey do for other ooo if I talk now

LOL
Felicity101 kontiniu.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
Import duty on cars reduced.

Corolla to be selling for 900k tokumbo

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Be sure of your facts sir.import duty on new cars to be reduced.that of tokunbo cars might still be maintained or not reduced as much as brand new cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Today is too dull for me oo....surge everywhere and request refused to come in on both bolt and uber...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
ifec92:
Today is too dull for me oo....surge everywhere and request refused to come in on both bolt and uber...

Same here o. Surge in Lekki(Admiralty) but no request.
O ga di-mma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
omorkelly:

O ga di-mma
No be today nah. Na so e dey happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
omorkelly:

O ga di-mma
same at Ikeja. Everywhere is red yet no requests
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kandex007: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
To buttress ur point on "Riders don't care about you".... I got a request around 6:58am on Thursday morning, I drove like 7mins to PU only to discover that the rider was going to Apapa.

I initially declined but changed my mind the moment I noticed the lady is physically challenged. She informed me of a possible short cut and the map showed 15+ mins to destination.

We had a smooth ride until this lady directed me into the port.. we passed through over 3 security points inside a cave looking place. It was somewhat of adventurous though. We finally came out of the assumed cave and the one road left was a one-way.

She assured me that one-way was legal and during the conversation I hit an on coming danfo that was navigating to face the one-way too. Gbammmm!!! My heart and liver cut at the same time.

I was confused and didn't know whether to para for the danfo driver or beg him, I thought my headlamp was gone as I could not summon courage to check the level of damage.

The lady, who seems running late for work went down to check and returned telling me that nothing serious. The trip ended @ #1,900 after an hour on the road. The lady still complained that the fare was too high. I just gave her a "go and die look" and left regretting I accepted her request.

God no go shame us

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro abeg loud am.. me am not understanding

I no get ur strength biko, I can’t soro soke. Make dem no send army to come shoot me with both live and blank bullets.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kandex007:
To buttress ur point on "Riders don't care about you".... I got a request around 6:58am on Thursday morning, I drove like 7mins to PU only to discover that the rider was going to Apapa.

I initially declined but changed my mind the moment I noticed the lady is physically challenged. She informed me of a possible short cut and the map showed 15+ mins to destination.

We had a smooth ride until this lady directed me into the port.. we passed through over 3 security points inside a cave looking place. It was somewhat of adventurous though. We finally came out of the assumed cave and the one road left was a one-way.

She assured me that one-way was legal and during the conversation I hit an on coming danfo that was navigating to face the one-way too. Gbammmm!!! My heart and liver cut at the same time.

I was confused and didn't know whether to para for the danfo driver or beg him, I thought my headlamp was gone as I could not summon courage to check the level of damage.

The lady, who seems running late for work went down to check and returned telling me that nothing serious. The trip ended @ #1,900 after an hour on the road. The lady still complained that the fare was too high. I just gave her a "go and die look" and left regretting I accepted her request.

God no go shame us

Please let’s endeavor to avoid one way at all cost due to lagos new laws now, except there is a bad spot or accident ahead and you can visibly see other motorists taking the one way, even at that ask question before u Leap. Peace ✌️

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kandex007:

God no go shame us
@ Bolded
You don’t mean it! grin

9/10 When riders tell you things like this it’s always a trap, don’t fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
peeps4u:

LOL
Felicity101 kontiniu.

Ahaaa my oga paatapaata of dem all I hail you ooo.
Happy weekend sir.

Your boy is loyal sir, wet ground boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
BAZ001:

I no get ur strength biko, I can’t soro soke. Make dem no send army to come shoot me with both live and blank bullets.

Don't worry we get FBI Special Agent Izzou and Our very own Adjudicator Pope191.

No just disturb yourself our very own Law and Order Peeps4u is here

Me your Hyoe man dey your back Soro soke joor

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
One of the premium contents I promised if izzou is voted.

I have been using this picture below since my early days on ehailing. It has saved me a lot and has kept me at bay from Mechanic wolves.

Download this pic to your gallery. Once your dashboard throws up a signal or image, go through this picture and match it with the explanation in its correspondent number.

Thank me later.

Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chuwaa:

The first electric cars were before Standard Oil Company. Prius is Hybrid even, not full electric car like Nissan leaf or Teslas
you know what I meant undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

You have distributed this propaganda over the years and people chose to ignore you because they know you are very ignorant.

Oga, CIVIC IS THE MOST USELESS CAR TO USE IN EHAILING.

That car is very plastic in nature and always feel like something that will divide in two if on high speed.

The Two best cars for ehailing are Corrola 03-07 and Camry 03-05 (4 plugs). As a plus, camry 2004 is the most rugged car to use in this racket. Take it from a veteran that have used different cars and different years for this job.

Please stop misleading the general public.

Civic is a very terrible car for ehailing. Its not strong, it has a nasty interior, faulty airbag warnings, low ground clearance that can damage your bottom plate or exhaust, prone to hub pulling like most honda cars and at the extreme engine issues.

For the fact you promote that civic and people keep quite does not mean its the right car. Civic like every honda car of older models are utterly useless and terrible.

Please take your time oo.

Good evening bro, I have been following your comments on this thread for a while that makes me believe you have a very deep experience about been an Uber or Bolt driver.
Please bro I need your advice because I want to purchase a car that I will be using for this business, I want to know which car is best for this business and how much can I be making in a week and also in a month, please note I will be driving the car by myself. I will gladly welcome your advice bro. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
UcLloyd:

Kai! But someone made mention of 7k being the max, how's my own now different? I'm 5 rides away from getting this week's bonus. Could it be why they cut mine on 4k?
Good evening bro, I have been following your comments on this thread for a while that makes me believe you have a very deep experience about been an Uber or Bolt driver.
Please bro I need your advice because I want to purchase a car that I will be using for this business, I want to know which car is best for this business and how much can I be making in a week and also in a month, please note I will be driving the car by myself. I will gladly welcome your advice bro. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babadee1900:
The restriction will last for as long as your negative balance is not reduced.

No, you won’t get cash trips unless you offset your debt.
Even if you make payments tomorrow, it might not reflect until Monday morning.

*******I try as much as possible not to have a negative balance later than 2pm on Fridays. I don’t want anything to disrupt my weekend earnings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Felicity0001:

You made a lot of sense... The truth is if we start sharing the good experiences the thread would have gotten to a land of no return... There're good riders/people so don't let that bad experiences you read make you have a bias thinking about the hustle.

Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good day friends....I just need to speak up cos im really feeling sick and depressed....was driving on 3MB on Wednesday wen my car stopped....I kept trying to start but it wasn't starting.....called my mech to come down hoping we can still get it done...he said timing chain cut off... shocked wow.... He checked and confirmed dat d valve and other components were affected... Friends...17k to complete repair...don't want to write much....not a good time for me as I just came out from a family challenge.....friends, I need ur support...it's so painful that I can't work to keep family going....pls support me if u can.....May God bless u all....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
AOB1:
Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic 03-08, Hyundai Elantra 08, Kia Cerato, Nissan Sentra. Toyota Camry 03-06.

As to how much you can be making in a week/monthly: So many factors involved nevertheless you are going to make something reasonable enough to pay your bills and also have savings.

I can’t give you figures, sorry.

Make sure you don’t buy a problematic car because that will determine your earning; the car is your major tool.

Elders will add to it.

Regards.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hvac: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
bolabiyi:
Good day friends....I just need to speak up cos im really feeling sick and depressed....was driving on 3MB on Wednesday wen my car stopped....I kept trying to start but it wasn't starting.....called my mech to come down hoping we can still get it done...he said timing chain cut off... shocked wow.... He checked and confirmed dat d valve and other components were affected... Friends...17k to complete repair...don't want to write much....not a good time for me as I just came out from a family challenge.....friends, I need ur support...it's so painful that I can't work to keep family going....pls support me if u can.....May God bless u all....
drop your account details let me support with 5k

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
hvac:
God bless u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Babadee1900:
Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic 03-08, Hyundai Elantra 08, Kia Cerato, Nissan Sentra. Toyota Camry 03-06.

As to how much you can be making in a week/monthly: So many factors involved nevertheless you are going to make something reasonable enough to pay your bills and also have savings.

I can’t give you figures, sorry.

Make sure you don’t buy a problematic car because that will determine your earning; the car is your major tool.

Elders will add to it.

Regards.
Thanks bro for the replied but I just want to know how much I can make in a month in other for it to boost my moral because if I want to buy a very good car from the one you listed above I will have to spend from between 1.5 to 1.7 million.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
This is the time to overhaul your car If you must travel with it for Christmas holidays. Then drive it to ensure it is in good condition before travelling with it

1) Flush your radiator water and add Radiator coolant to avoid overheating

2) Inspect your Camber Bushing Robbers at the front. They determine the stability of your steering.
3) Flush your break fluid and ensure your break Master and Servo are in good condition for active breaking system

4) Ensure that your Tyres have not expired. From the manufacturers date . You shall see 0216. This means 02nd week of 2016. Tyres expires after 4yrs.

5) Any time you enter porthole and your car seems to loose balance then your shock absorber is most likely to be bad. If there is Oil around your shock Absorber. Its likely to have gone bad. Or If your Mechanics after pressing It in, it does not come out slowly, then it needs replacement. But if it comes out very fast, they must have tampered with It by adding much air into it.

6) Asymco Break pad is known to be the best break pad but it does not come as break shoes.

7) When on speed and your Bonnet seems to vibrate, then you need to do wheel alignment but if the steering shakes, then you need wheel balancing.

cool If your car is missing fire then do the following:
A) change the plugs B) A plug coil might not be in good condition so replace it.
C) Replace your Fuel pump filter
D) Service your injectors and Nozzles using Abro Chock spray. Those who sell the injector know how to do it.

9) When driving and suddenly you notice that your steering has gone one side, it's a sign that one of your back tyres is too low.

10) Finally, as you drive and you notice your automatic gear does not change very easily. Then you need to service your gearbox oil filter. You also need to replace the gearbox oil with the right specification.
It is written on the dipstick. I wish you the best. *Compliments of the Season*

This is from a caring Safety Officer.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CodedTobx(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
hvac:

Nice � one bros. More blessings

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
AOB1:
Thanks bro for the replied but I just want to know how much I can make in a month in other for it to boost my moral because if I want to buy a very good car from the one you listed above I will have to spend from between 1.5 to 1.7 million.
You’ll make 1,000,000 monthly if you put in the effort grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.