Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724214 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlameadae: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning
Pls I need a car to drive and you won't regret of,
weekly remittances will be timely and the car will be in good kept in good conditions always. Pls call 08021501985 if you want to give it a try
labiola:
Good morning all.

I have a corolla 2007 Tokunbo. I bought it 1month ago for personal use but I am considering using it for Uber business. My challenge is how to get a good driver to partner with. I can't drive it myself.

Please I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Babadee1900:
What level does the oil drop to before you are forced to service?

Since you are using 20w50 oil grade, servicing at 6weeks is ideal IMO (remember it’s not the recommended oil for the car). You don’t want to keep that oil in the car for months without changing it.

In fact if you are using the car for UBER and you use 20w50 oil, I’ll advise that you change the oil every month.

Thanks so much for the response
Almost at the minimum, so instead of toping it, I just Service it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
My people, I beg when is the issue of new documents, Driver badge, LASDRI etc taken effect? This one wey them come say driver badge na 11k against the official 4k, wetin man go do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

20w50 is the wrong oil whether using for uber or not.. 20w50 is a very thick oil to begin with.. You are causing the oil pump to pump oil harder than it is supposed to be.And thereby causing wear and tear on the oil pump and engine.. Now if at all a thicker oil should be used at all 5w40 would have made more sense than 20w50....

You mention oil should be change every month if using 20w50 for uber...This is why I don't feel bad for car owners at all...

An uber driver can average about at least 3k miles or more a month .. 4liters of 20w50 will cost about 5knaira, so when doing oil change it is highly recommended to change your oil filters too which can cost at least 2k for original oil filter and depending on mechanic will charge at least 2k to 3k for oil change servicing.....

Now that you think it is better to use imported oil like Mobil 1 Extended performance and change oil every 6k miles to maximum 10 miles... When you do this you save money in the long run and not waste money on engine replacement? ....

Thanks for your response
After I got the car, my mechanic recommended Total 20w50...and I tried changing it once to Mobil but same issues...
Please what can I do as presently I don’t have money for New engine as I lost my job and uber/bolt is what I’m doing at the moment to keep myself together ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
20w50 also works well for cars with 5w30 specifications especially on camry and corrolla.

I have had a Corrola and a Camry for over 5 years now.

The oil I have been using on them both are Mobil oil 20w50. It also works great.

If your pocket can't buy the recommended 5w30, please stick to 20w50. It also works. It is not palm oil.

Many people I know also use 20w50 and it works well for them. Even many people here I believe also use 20w50.

The secret to using conventional mineral oils like every other oil is servicing when due because it is not as treated as the Mobil 1. Thats the secret.

I don't use any mineral oil above 3,000 kilometres.

This does not in any way mean I am endorsing 5w30 over the recommended oil. If you can afford the recommended 5w30, please do go for it. All am saying is that 20w50 also works great... At least for me.

If your engine is drying oil, best find out what makes it to dry oil. Be certain there are no leakages or your oil seals are not broken.

Meanwhile in a city like Lagos where you can stay in Traffic for over 14 hours daily under hot sun, what other lightness of oil are you looking for again? How does wrong oil usage cause oil to dry up? If your engine can dry up heavy oil, what makes you think it won't dry up recommended lighter oil?

Thanks for your response
That’s one of my fear..cos if I summon myself to buy the 5w30, what is the assurance it won’t dry up also?! I’m fed up like this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning everyone!!

Just saw the love being shared to me last night,

Thanks alot peeps4u

You really making me teary right now and thanks sharpk007

@labiola kindly call me on 07010165860, thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2020
radautoworks:

You're asking for medicine after death. Conventional 5w30 is the SAME price as 20w50. You have two choices. Rebuild the engine properly or buy a new one.

Okay, three options. Sell it to another sucker. No be me talk am o lipsrsealed

Gosh
I got the car this year may(toks)
Total 5w30 is around 17k while the 20w50 is 6400
Please what can I do as i don’t have money for new engine at the moment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
starchris:
Please is anyone using Honda city for ehalling? I just bought one recently for this hustle. Naija use Honda city 2009. 1.5L engine. I would have gone for civic 06/08 but it's not spacious for me cox of my height but the 2009 city look small but very spacious. Please I would like to know if anyone hear is using the car and what are the possible challenges to expect from the car.
That car uses cvt not normal automatic transmission, cvt dont tolerate abuse, use recommended fluid cvt fluid when servicing unless you bought manual trans.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
ifec92:

Gosh
You should have use mobil 2000 5w30 conventional oil which goes for 6k, it's better than that 20w50. As for your engine, that car is known for burning oil, just keep topping and you are good to go.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2020
ksmart027:

You should have use mobil 2000 5w30 conventional oil which goes for 6k, it's better than that 20w50. As for your engine, that car is known for burning oil, just keep topping and you are good to go.

Thanks brother
It’s that same mechanic that told me that the conventional Mobil 5w30 ain’t good .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2020
ifec92:

Thanks brother
It’s that same mechanic that told me that the conventional Mobil 5w30 ain’t good .
Most of these mechanics dont know what is called oil viscosity, continue using the 20w50, change at 3k km or 3 months whichever comes first.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2020
ifec92:

Thanks for your response
After I got the car, my mechanic recommended Total 20w50...and I tried changing it once to Mobil but same issues...
Please what can I do as presently I don’t have money for New engine as I lost my job and uber/bolt is what I’m doing at the moment to keep myself together ..

Sorry about your situation bro... if you read my post very well again.. I stated that you more than likely bought a naija used camry .. Most naija used cars are grossly abused.. The previous owners or owner must have known that the engine was going bad and decided to get rid of it before it becomes obvious......

Your options are very limited , you have few options here.

1. You can get a second opinion to verify that truly the engine is gone . And that replacement of engine or ringing is the only way forward..... But only risk here is that naija mechanics ringing will only last up to 6 months before the engine finally gives up the ghost... so you can try and risk it .. Ring the engine and hustle to save money with tokunbo engine before that 6 months expire... the cost of tokunbo of that engine can cost up to 350k naira,don't quote me on that ,call engine seller to verify actual cost...

2. One funny guy stated that you should continue topping the oil etc .. And those camry are known to burn oil like etc .. And you stated that your camry is 05 .. Have been selling cars for years, 05 camry are not known to short oil.. Whoever tells you that are unfortunately very and very incompetent... 2007 to 2009 camry are known to short oil .. It was a factory defects, all the camry 03 to 06 that I sold in the past had excellent engine. Those engine were almost bullet proof and they can handle abusive owners.. But my very first 07 camry that I sold, it was obvious that it short oil. ........good luck bro ,think am before you make a final decision. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
ksmart027:

Let us think and research before giving advice.. The camry that the young drives is 05 camry.. They are very strong engine ... They do not short oil whats so ever ..below are the camry year to avoid .......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:
[/b]

Let us think and research before giving advice.. The camry that the young drives is 05 camry.. They are very strong engine ... They do not short oil whats so ever ..below are the camry year to avoid .......
I have used the said camry before, and it burns oil, a friend bought one too, and it also burn oil, both toks not naija used, so i am talking from experience not research.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Lush100:
No worries brother,
If I no get radautowork's scanner

Just know that I have included ur name in the the association : NASCAR (national association of scanning car to aid repair).
Just send me ur location on mainland, I will come and scan my kokolo moto.

Matter solved grin

Sure you are always welcome.....Ojodu Berger is the key word

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Ghost1994:
*Car parts and their prices*
(Toyota Camry 03-06 and Toyota Corolla 03-06)

Windscreen
Corolla 20k
Camry 19k

*Bumper*
Corolla 15k
Camry 18k

**Headlamps*
Corolla 15k each
Camry 17k each

*Battery*
70amps (18k)
75amps (20k)

*Shocks*
Corolla new (8k each)
Tokubo (5k each)

Camry new (9k each)
Tokunbo (7k each)

*Stablizer linkages*
New 2 pairs #2500
Tokunbo 2 pairs #1500

*Bushings*
1k each

*Engine seater*

*Brakepads*
6k new
Tokunbo 4k

*Catalyst*
Work type (cut and open) 15k
Complete manifold with catalyst (35k)

*Spark plugs*
New set 6k
Tokunbo 4k

*Spark plug coil*
Set new (4k each)
Tokubo (2k each)

*Alternator*
New 8k
Tokunbo 6k

*Power steering pump*
Corolla 27k
Camry 25k

*Radiator*
New camry double cell (25k)
Single cell (18k)

Corolla single cell (15k)
Double cell(20k)

*Alternator belt*
Camry tokunbo 4k
New 2500

Corolla tokunbo 3k
New 1500

*Condenser*
Camry new 20k
Tokunbo 14k

Corolla new 18k
Tokunbo 13k

*Compressor*
Camry new 30k
Tokunbo 25k

Corolla new 27k
Tokunbo 23k

Hope this helps. Let no one come and be asking for these prices again here oooo.

Copied

Brake pads
Alternator
Spark plugs
Spark coils

These above are not actually correct based on condition of the part u are buying.

Please when buying plugs buy IRIDIUM quality don’t buy the conventional one.

I just changed my plugs last week, omo my fuel consumption reduced wella. So if e don tey wey u changed your spark plugs endeavor to do it asap.
Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
ifec92:

Thanks so much for the response
Almost at the minimum, so instead of toping it, I just Service it

See guy dont give ur self unnecessary panic. My camry consumes 1 litre every week and after a month i change d oil. I have been using it like that for over a year now and my engine is performing well. I have in mind to change the engjne soon. So I’ll advice u if the car is not for uber then just continue maintaining that engine of yours like that and it will still serve you 3 to 5 more years. And lastly dont allow the oil to go down totally before u top it. Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
20w50 also works well for cars with 5w30 specifications especially on camry and corrolla.

I have had a Corrola and a Camry for over 5 years now.

The oil I have been using on them both are Mobil oil 20w50. It also works great.

If your pocket can't buy the recommended 5w30, please stick to 20w50. It also works. It is not palm oil.

Many people I know also use 20w50 and it works well for them. Even many people here I believe also use 20w50.

The secret to using conventional mineral oils like every other oil is servicing when due because it is not as treated as the Mobil 1. Thats the secret.

I don't use any mineral oil above 3,000 kilometres.

This does not in any way mean I am endorsing 20w50 over the recommended oil. If you can afford the recommended 5w30, please do go for it. All am saying is that 20w50 also works great... At least for me.

If your engine is drying oil, best find out what makes it to dry oil. Be certain there are no leakages or your oil seals are not broken.

Meanwhile in a city like Lagos where you can stay in Traffic for over 14 hours daily under hot sun, what other lightness of oil are you looking for again? How does wrong oil usage cause oil to dry up? If your engine can dry up heavy oil, what makes you think it won't dry up recommended lighter oil?

You went from Don diddy to don dummy .. You went uber is slavery, drivers are slaves .. To you owning a farm ,from misinformed to confuse and out of touch , to Honda Civic are worse cars ever ,without ever driving 1 .. People like you are the reasons I don't buy or will ever buy used naija cars.......

When it comes to vechicle. Car owners should always follow vechicle manual.. You don't know better than the engineers that created the vechicle.. 20w50 is a thick oil ,you are making the oil pump work harder than it is supposed to be . Thereby causing wear and tear on the engine..
Am going to break down your ignorance and incompetence below ...... You stated you have been using 20w50 for 5 years now ..........

Ok let us get to simple logical facts here.. Those 5 years that you have been using 20w50 engine oil .. How often do you drive your car and how many miles do you put on it ?.. My belief is that you leave and stay in Lagos and maybe twice a year or so you drive down to your village. Now with the Lagos traffic and you having others cars to drive (allegedly). I doubt you put up to 8k miles a year on that that has been using 20w50... For a car to break down ,it will take time and time , Toyota engine can take abuse overtime.. So my point here is your use of 20w50 oil does not convince me that it is correct oil to use .. By the time you drive the car constantly enough will than know if it is correct oil to use or not .. The wrong use of oil will take time enough to show its ugly result.. When a car is going to spoil, it goes through a process.... Go and sit down bro ...And stop giving advice here anyone that takes your advice are doing it on their own risk .....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2020
ifec92:

Gosh
If your engine is not smoking and it's not leaking oil on the floor where you park, then I think it may be the valve seal. What's the mileage of your car?
If the mileage is close to or above 200k miles then just continue with your 20w50, I've been using it for mine for the past 2 years.
Keep topping it since its shortening is not that much

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

2. One funny guy stated that you should continue topping the oil etc .. And those camry are known to burn oil like etc .. And you stated that your camry is 05 .. Have been selling cars for years, 05 camry are not known to short oil.. Whoever tells you that are unfortunately very and very incompetent... 2007 to 2009 camry are known to short oil .. It was a factory defects, all the camry 03 to 06 that I sold in the past had excellent engine. Those engine were almost bullet proof and they can handle abusive owners.. But my very first 07 camry that I sold, it was obvious that it short oil. ........good luck bro ,think am before you make a final decision. Best of luck
This time you're wrong sir. I've seen and heard of many including my own and my neighbour's

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2020
ksmart027:

I have used the said camry before, and it burns oil, a friend bought one too, and it also burn oil, both toks not naija used, so i am talking from experience not research.

More than 60% of tokunbo cars mileage have been tampered with.. An 05 camry should have at least minimum of 100k original miles. Am pretty sure you didn't do a vin check on the car when bought. You saw camry with 80k miles clean shape sound engine etc and you bought it ........

High mileage cars will always short oil no matter or better yet it will take time to do so .. Due to the fact of wear and tear of oil seals .. I bought a tokunbo elantra engine 90k miles on it ,personally myself about 1 year or more ago. When the engine was put into another elantra, it started shorten oil massively Ayo Bishop was the one I complain to .. He went straight to open the engine cover and low and behold the oil seal was worn out into pieces ,you can clearly tell , he replace it and till now the engine is doing very ok ,no more oil shorten... my point here is that your camry 05 had the same issue and you didn't bother to check the simple things like Pcv valves ,verify true mileage etc .. You decided to follow the bandwagon of camry they chop oil crew etc ....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2020
deedee44:

This time you're wrong sir. I've seen and heard of many including my own and my neighbour's

05 camry shorten oil ? Other than worn out oil seal that might caused it etc .. Never heard of the engine like dat giving issues like that.. Keep in mind 2003 to 2005 camry were used for uber it was like pure water not once did I notice people say anything bad about.. It was the prefer choice for uber, before Corolla took over ....... The only camry that I know and experince oil shorten is camry 07. And it was a tokunbo.......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2020
ksmart027:

baba you're rite.... Mine also burn oil... Even my friend's.... 05 camry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2020
It’s going to be an interesting day wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Wahala for who no buy pennzoil abi pennis oil from dru23. grin grin grin

Oga dru, I hope you know you are the one speaking from a position of ignorance? Me? Do 8k miles a year on Uber? Lol. If there was a medal for Uber drivers, I will be on Legend or Veteran level.

Oga dru, at the peak of my driving career on Uber, I was grossing over 70k kilometres yearly between 2017-2019. That's an average of 6,000 kilometres per month. Right now, my dashboard reads over 300,000 kilometres and car is still strong, does not smoke and does not leak oil.

All these while, I used mobil 20w50. Please remember that I stated before that I service every 3,000 kilometres. I service at least twice in a month.

And lest I forget, I bought all my cars directly from their white owners. So the Odometer was not tampered with.

The way you preach about engine lasting long most times baffles me. If I may ask, how long do you plan on driving one car? My Corrolla is a 2005 model. That means the car has lasted over 10 years before I bought it. Its been with me for more than 5 years now.... That means its 15 years old already. You can see where am heading to right?

If not for poverty in Nigeria and Africa, why would a human being be thinking of driving a car that is over 15 years and be happy about it? How long do you still plan on driving it? Shouldn't we be praying to God to always buy new latest cars yearly like our oyibo counterparts abroad?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2020
dru23:

More than 60% of tokunbo cars mileage have been tampered with.. An 05 camry should have at least minimum of 100k original miles. Am pretty sure you didn't do a vin check on the car when bought. You saw camry with 80k miles clean shape sound engine etc and you bought it ........

High mileage cars will always short oil no matter or better yet it will take time to do so .. Due to the fact of wear and tear of oil seals .. I bought a tokunbo elantra engine 90k miles on it ,personally myself about 1 year or more ago. When the engine was put into another elantra, it started shorten oil massively Ayo Bishop was the one I complain to .. He went straight to open the engine cover and low and behold the oil seal was worn out into pieces ,you can clearly tell , he replace it and till now the engine is doing very ok ,no more oil shorten... my point here is that your camry 05 had the same issue and you didn't bother to check the simple things like Pcv valves ,verify true mileage etc .. You decided to follow the bandwagon of camry they chop oil crew etc ....
Bro, there is no need for all these argument, before i buy any car be it naija or foreign used, i run vin check and i pay proffesional for pre purchase inspection. I still stand on the fact that year of camry burn oil and nothing can change my mind on that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2020
oblozzolawrence:
baba you're rite.... Mine also burn oil... Even my friend's.... 05 camry
My brother that was exactly what made me sold the car, those cars are notorious for oil burn.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
Ghost1994:
*Car parts and their prices*
(Toyota Camry 03-06 and Toyota Corolla 03-06)

Windscreen
Corolla 20k
Camry 19k

*Bumper*
Corolla 15k
Camry 18k

**Headlamps*
Corolla 15k each
Camry 17k each

*Battery*
70amps (18k)
75amps (20k)

*Shocks*
Corolla new (8k each)
Tokubo (5k each)

Camry new (9k each)
Tokunbo (7k each)

*Stablizer linkages*
New 2 pairs #2500
Tokunbo 2 pairs #1500

*Bushings*
1k each

*Engine seater*

*Brakepads*
6k new
Tokunbo 4k

*Catalyst*
Work type (cut and open) 15k
Complete manifold with catalyst (35k)

*Spark plugs*
New set 6k
Tokunbo 4k

*Spark plug coil*
Set new (4k each)
Tokubo (2k each)

*Alternator*
New 8k
Tokunbo 6k

*Power steering pump*
Corolla 27k
Camry 25k

*Radiator*
New camry double cell (25k)
Single cell (18k)

Corolla single cell (15k)
Double cell(20k)

*Alternator belt*
Camry tokunbo 4k
New 2500

Corolla tokunbo 3k
New 1500

*Condenser*
Camry new 20k
Tokunbo 14k

Corolla new 18k
Tokunbo 13k

*Compressor*
Camry new 30k
Tokunbo 25k

Corolla new 27k
Tokunbo 23k

Hope this helps. Let no one come and be asking for these prices again here oooo.

Copied

Thank you, let me bookmark dis for kazeem sake b4 dem finish me. But inflation fit affect d prices
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Wahala for who no buy pennzoil abi pennis oil from dru23. grin grin grin

Oga dru, I hope you know you are the one speaking from a position of ignorance? Me? Do 8k miles a year on Uber? Lol. If there was a medal for Uber drivers, I will be on Legend or Veteran level.

Oga dru, at the peak of my driving career on Uber, I was grossing over 70k kilometres yearly between 2017-2019. That's an average of 6,000 kilometres per month. Right now, my dashboard reads over 300,000 kilometres and car is still strong, does not smoke and does not leak oil.

All these while, I used mobil 20w50. Please remember that I stated before that I service every 3,000 kilometres. I service at least twice in a month.

And lest I forget, I bought all my cars directly from their white owners. So the Odometer was not tampered with.

The way you preach about engine lasting long most times baffles me. If I may ask, how long do you plan on driving one car? My Corrolla is a 2005 model. That means the car has lasted over 10 years before I bought it. Its been with me for more than 5 years now.... That means its 15 years old already. You can see where am heading to right?

If not for poverty in Nigeria and Africa, why would a human being be thinking of driving a car that is over 15 years and be happy about it?

Bought your car directly from white owners..lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Blackbishop:

Not at all am still catching the cruise ontop him mata...

I was still joking about it with Kodred today at the workshop... bros him mata no run me at all but as an elder you no fit chop no remain bone for dogs now

Chai! See finishing... So na human being you just call dog so... Nawao... It half finishgringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izora: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Good day everyone.

Please I need your opinion on which is a better car for e-hailing between a matrix and a Corolla. They are both toks and of the same year.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
labiola:

Ikorodu but work in mainland
You'll need a driver that reside around Ikorodu for a smooth operation. My 2cent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.