Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725411 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
radautoworks:

Where did this myth come from [s]what else happens when your temperature rises and have you had your car scanned.[/s] Do what northbird said first.

Responded to this late. It beats my imagination too when I hear this double cell sermon. Was at ladipo market to get my condenser changed and to also resolve my cars overheating issue. Soon everybody was screaming double cell!!! double cell!! What came to my mind was if the single cell is that bad then why did the manufacturers install it? Didn't argue with them since I wasn't an expert.

Succeeded with the condenser change, servicing of the compressor and the radiator but went home with the overheating issue still unresolved, because apparently, the only solution to the over heating problem was until I changed from single to double cell radiator according to them.

Out of annoyance I went on YouTube for issues of over heating, a number of probable cause was listed: radiator cap, top gasket, leaking hoses... but none mentioned single cell.

So, about two days later, I opened the bonnet, turned on the engine and just stared at it for like 5mins; no visible leakage. Although, during long distance driving, when the overheating starts I would see water on the plastic covering where the cars air filter is housed.

In all, as I pressed the hose carrying water from the radiator into the engine, viola, it had a small tear.

Bought the hose for 5hundred naira and problem solved!

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

In shaa Allah mean if Allah wills. Some dubious Muslims may use it when they know in their heart they would not do what they are saying the In shaa Allah for. May not be the case in this scenario however, but my guts just does not trust the lady.

She still has not reached out and I have not seen alert till now. In my opinion, she is not sincere, however, I am willing to give her a week more to see how things turn out. I would dig out the management of Radio Kebbi and report her afterwards if I don't get paid afterwards.

Fair enough?

Feel free boss, I trust her less too, but just cruising on if she have any sense and shame left in her

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
sirleke:

What about in a case if after a trip of about 4 hours coolant dries up in d radiator without any visible leak.....pls

If it is not a gasket issue then there must be a leak somewhere. Secondly, is it possible your radiator cap is not holding in the pressurized coolant/water?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
donfortune48:

She's an oven.

So there's a connection.
wahala for who no get ovem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

Boss I quote u because you are the one that has done great justice so far and the girl must b stupid because she is so visible. She's look more like an OAP in Kebbi, and imagine calling into such show to damage her integrity? She may loose her livelihood inbetween, this is so certain and I wonder is she this stupid? On the other hand she may not b stupid, maybe she certain of her masquerade to make her want to dance in d market square.

But before using atomic weapon to destroy her completely, let's b crystal clear, is that too much to ask? Where's kamikaze42? I'm asking again
After confirming that she's the one, and also that she is not ready to pay the money without any good reason, we should all set alarm for the program and start calling one after the other.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Marlizz: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good day house
Please I’m in need of Toyota Corolla on hire purchase. I’m situated at Ajah and deposit to start with
My number is 09051350592
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
fdmskincare:

Thank you dru23,felicity0001,jpworld,radautoworks....I have been truly entertained. Thank you.
It's our work oh.... I'm happy your blood pressure is down.

Welcome boss.

Regards
President of the Republic of Hoodlums.
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
deedee44:

After confirming that she's the one, and also that she is not ready to pay the money without any good reason, we should all set alarm for the program and start calling one after the other.

Fire down boss... her excuse is not having money right now to pay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

I dig boss, just saying on uber don't wait for transfer more than 24 hrs again, report if you get ur money back from uber, let the rider goan sought his/her self out with them, transfer should never b an option in the first place.

I want to believe the heat is getting to her already, she has taken down her whatsapp pix, but boss u allow this matter drag for long, 3 weeks is way too long for this kind of issue.
I want to believe she has blocked you sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
deedee44:

I want to believe she has blocked you sir grin

5: 38PM

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crvrider:

Responded to this late. It beats my imagination too when I hear this double cell sermon. Was at ladipo market to get my condenser changed and to also resolve my cars overheating issue. Soon everybody was screaming double cell!!! double cell!! What came to my mind was if the single cell is that bad then why did the manufacturers install it? Didn't argue with them since I wasn't an expert.

Succeeded with the condenser change, servicing of the compressor and the radiator but went home with the overheating issue still unresolved, because apparently, the only solution to the over heating problem was until I changed from single to double cell radiator according to them.

Out of annoyance I went on YouTube for issues of over heating, a number of probable cause was listed: radiator cap, top gasket, leaking hoses... but none mentioned single cell.

So, about two days later, I opened the bonnet, turned on the engine and just stared at it for like 5mins; no visible leakage. Although, during long distance driving, when the overheating starts I would see water on the plastic covering where the cars air filter is housed.

In all, as I pressed the hose carrying water from the radiator into the engine, viola, it had a small tear.

Bought the hose for 5hundred naira and problem solved!
In my country every overheating problem Kazeem will suggest you buy bigger fan or mount two big fans, buy double cell radiator and remove thermostat.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

5: 38PM
I later saw where she replied you. I've been offline since so just doing catch up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
deedee44:

I later saw where she replied you. I've been offline since so just doing catch up

Kk boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good day guys, pls pls and pls i need a car for weekly remittance, you can contact me on 08130302703. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

Seen boss, she keep saying any moment and Insha Allah, no demeaning and I know [/b]Muslims don't joke with Allah [b](I maybe wrong), let's just b watching, told her to reach out to u already as she claimed not having ur numbers and can't identify from the too many messages she has gotten.

Bro, you still have some learning to do...

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nahzyla: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello all, I want to ask if there is a way bolt drivers can see the passengers profile and the number of rides they have had,

Last month I had to run around town from beginning to end of the month because of my business and I had to use bolt app for quick movements during that period of about a month, I must have used it more than 20 times just one month.

So I entered one bolt car last week and the driver was telling me its like I use bolt to move around a lot and I should try and contact him if I want to enter town because he lives near my house.

Is there a way you can see riders number of rides the way you see driver number of rides? What other information about riders can you see?
Just curious, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
deedee44:

This place nah gladiator Bobby shock grin

Count me in plx

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
chillex8:
Hello guys. Calvary greetings.
So yesterday, around 5:15am, I accepted a request on InDriver from Iwaya road, yaba to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi.
I was in surulere at the moment the request came in, and I asked the lady if she's ready to move because I will be driving almost 6km to pick her from Surulere.
InDriver's price was #2,000. Got to PU by 5:25am and waited additional 5mins before she came out from one hotel off iwaya road.
Immediately she got In, she said she will be making 2 stops. I declined to continue the trip unless we renegotiate fares. We agreed on #4,000 and journey started.

First we went to Idi-oro/mushin to use a cash point.
She returned back claiming the Teller machine swallowed her debit card. After waiting 20mins plus for the machine to vomit the card, we left without it.
Note: I don't believe the machine swallowed any card.
She made some calls while we continued to the second stop. Asking the receiver to transfer money to my account so she can use my card to withdraw. I refused, telling her I'm not with my debit card.
She asked me for cash so she can give someone at the second stop ( somewhere In onipan), I declined.
After wasting another 10 mins at the second stop we proceeded to her final destination.

On getting to dolphin estate, she made some calls for some guy to come pick her up.
We waited another 20mins or so before this guy showed up in an un-registered Toyota Camry.
She stepped out and joined his car while he came to me to make a transfer.
He typed my details and all checked out then he sent #4,000 or so I thought. Normally, when riders are making transfers I always insist to see your debit alert.
So I was waiting for his, next I saw a credit alert from my bank via mail.
Alas I was relieved and was about leaving when I checked very well only to see that I was credited #400.
In utter shock I called her immediately as they haven't gone that far. I was thinking it was an error, perhaps. So I sent my ac details to her hoping that she will send the balance of #3,600.
Till this very moment it I haven't recieved a dime extra.
I have called and called. She sent a text last night that she will complete the transaction this morning. I called multiple times at noon only for her to say she's sleeping and will call me when she wakes up.
My fellow comrades, i looked up her number on truecaller and "CUSTOMER DEBTOR" popped up.
I have finally concluded she's a hoodlum and should be treated as one.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is 07032664991.
I have the names of the account holder that transferred #400 if need be.

Let me call in

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

This place nah gladiator Bobby shock grin

Count me in plx

grin grin cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
chillex8:
Hello guys. Calvary greetings.
So yesterday, around 5:15am, I accepted a request on InDriver from Iwaya road, yaba to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi.
I was in surulere at the moment the request came in, and I asked the lady if she's ready to move because I will be driving almost 6km to pick her from Surulere.
InDriver's price was #2,000. Got to PU by 5:25am and waited additional 5mins before she came out from one hotel off iwaya road.
Immediately she got In, she said she will be making 2 stops. I declined to continue the trip unless we renegotiate fares. We agreed on #4,000 and journey started.

First we went to Idi-oro/mushin to use a cash point.
She returned back claiming the Teller machine swallowed her debit card. After waiting 20mins plus for the machine to vomit the card, we left without it.
Note: I don't believe the machine swallowed any card.
She made some calls while we continued to the second stop. Asking the receiver to transfer money to my account so she can use my card to withdraw. I refused, telling her I'm not with my debit card.
She asked me for cash so she can give someone at the second stop ( somewhere In onipan), I declined.
After wasting another 10 mins at the second stop we proceeded to her final destination.

On getting to dolphin estate, she made some calls for some guy to come pick her up.
We waited another 20mins or so before this guy showed up in an un-registered Toyota Camry.
She stepped out and joined his car while he came to me to make a transfer.
He typed my details and all checked out then he sent #4,000 or so I thought. Normally, when riders are making transfers I always insist to see your debit alert.
So I was waiting for his, next I saw a credit alert from my bank via mail.
Alas I was relieved and was about leaving when I checked very well only to see that I was credited #400.
In utter shock I called her immediately as they haven't gone that far. I was thinking it was an error, perhaps. So I sent my ac details to her hoping that she will send the balance of #3,600.
Till this very moment it I haven't recieved a dime extra.
I have called and called. She sent a text last night that she will complete the transaction this morning. I called multiple times at noon only for her to say she's sleeping and will call me when she wakes up.
My fellow comrades, i looked up her number on truecaller and "CUSTOMER DEBTOR" popped up.
I have finally concluded she's a hoodlum and should be treated as one.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is 07032664991.
I have the names of the account holder that transferred #400 if need be.

She said you are gonna get the alert later this evening, That she told you that she's been busy. If she no send am before 8pm. Abeg let us know so that I go change pattern when next I call her

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oluwabengz:

She said you are gonna get the alert later this evening, That she told you that she's been busy. If she no send am before 8pm. Abeg let us know so that I go change pattern when next I call her

That girl is a chronic debtor. Imagine truecaller popped her number as "Customer Debtor"
8pm is not far. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Let me call in
I appreciate.
All for one, one for all. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kamikaze42: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

Fire down boss... her excuse is not having money right now to pay

I have received the alert for the #4900.

Una tank you o

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
nwizu042:

Bro, you still have some learning to do...

Bro we all have learning to do, except we r no longer alive, dats when learning stop and like I said I may be wrong. I can remember growing up, to get if someone is telling the truth, u ask the person to affirm God in what he or she is saying, anyone that does not have the fear of God in them or can use His name in vain regardless of illusion is not worthy to b call human.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kamikaze42: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
pope191:

Bro we all have learning to do, except we r no longer alive, dats when learning stop and like I said I may be wrong. I can remember growing up, to get if someone is telling the truth, u ask the person to affirm God in what he or she is saying, anyone that does not have the fear of God in them or can use His name in vain regardless of illusion is not worthy to b call human.

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Cease fire. I repeat cease fire.

Thanks all.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

I have received the alert for the #4900.

Una tank you o

After the things upon things wey the smalla see, she finally don set pass cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Thanks all.

Why you de pity nah, make we call radio station appreciate am small nah grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Thanks all.

She just had to be embarrassed before she did the needful. It is well... Thank God say this one no lost. Remain Chillex own. Firing calls away...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crvrider:

If it is not a gasket issue then there must be a leak somewhere. Secondly, is it possible your radiator cap is not holding in the pressurized coolant/water?
the reserve cap was the culprit ......

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Thanks all.

Tojahh d stage is clear for u grin I Don buy aboniki on ur behalf

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kamikaze42:

Confirmed.

Payment confirmed.

Thanks all.
This one sweet me tongue
Nice one!

Next is Chillex8

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Babadee1900:
This one sweet me tongue
Nice one!

Next is Chillex8
Gbam grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.