Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4660802 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) ... (5669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OYENIYIJK: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2020
brogxy:

Yes every business has its risks but PayPal is highly unpredictable as they can limit your for no reason (someone was limited for currency conversion), someone also had about $2k when he got limited and couldn't lift the limit.

I am telling you from experience but I was lucky I didn't have much funds in it.

I have been chatting with two of them since, one has $100 and the second guy with $50, I can't cope with them again...

I have asked them to be going, I'm not buying again grin

God will not let them get me. After all, man must hustle and I no fit steal or do Yahoo

Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2020
peeps4u:

LOL, Sabi man, e no know grin

Stay blessed, man

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2020
donfortune48:

There's another one that Harboured an oven throughout the period of lockdown. He even secured a job for her through one of his riders. Yet he preach about baby mama and said we should trust women at our own peril.

Me I prefer baby mama sha.

Yes, anyone should learn to do what he/she thinks is best for him/her, not because someone says it online.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Na my sister oooo....

That is the only lawyer in my house that will threaten to sue me at any slight wahala I give her...

So from now on abeg make una avoid me for this forum.

I get lawyer and I know 10 bad guys who knows 10 different baddest niggas

Is this the fat OROBOKIBOKIBO Blackbishop that Angryigboman is talking about or his little brother?

Where's the fatness?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
donfortune48:

There's another one that Harboured an oven throughout the period of lockdown. He even secured a job for her through one of his riders. Yet he preach about baby mama and said we should trust women at our own peril.

Me I prefer baby mama sha.

Really
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Felicity0001 , how far grin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpworld:

Here is the quote UcLloyd is talking about.

Regarding Low self esteem.

If you cannot build and plan ur life, dont blame it on anybody.

Work hard to succeed in life, because nothing comes easy. Don't let @radautoworks/politicians deceive u with i will help u, na rice and chicken you go only chop las las.

That quote is from a million dollar book, but then I don't expect such expository knowledge to be something to expect from you and your cohorts.

It seems the name "Radautoworks" gives you a lot of migraine kid.

We have seen testament of people she has helped, where is yours?

U said the giveaway she did was 2k scanner, buy one make you give out, no you can't, all you do is to make mouth how you can pay for a guys car if he takes it to her workshop, dem show you bill of just 4k naira , you chickened out (isn't that fake life the elder brother of low self esteem)

she is a politician ? Yes she is. is she doing good at it , yes she is

she has a business empire !
she is a philanthropist !
she is a rare gem!
she is what you can only dream of!

Who are you ?

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Na my sister oooo....

That is the only lawyer in my house that will threaten to sue me at any slight wahala I give her...

So from now on abeg make una avoid me for this forum.

I get lawyer and I know 10 bad guys who knows 10 different baddest niggas

Congrat Baba....Blessed home, more funds
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
pope191:

You dont mean it, I like anything law, even if she's ordinary charge and bail, lawyer na lawyer
Perfect match.
Pope representatives meeting bishop reps.
Reminds me of fela song

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
So trade by barter was an option grin

Abeg any active bolt inspection center in lekki? EPP me abeg mk I go tumao the one I went to yesterday dem say they've left there since

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

That quote is from a million dollar book,

U said the giveaway she did was 2k scanner, buy one make you give out, no you can't, all you do is to make mouth how you can pay for a guys car if he takes it to her workshop, dem show you bill of just 4k naira , you chickened out (isn't that fake life the older brother of low self esteem)

Lol, you reading million dollar book, yet zero idea to translate ur pocket to 200k naira. Fish brain grin

Beng does not want @radautoworks to fix his car, he tactically decline it, make them no use him car learn work, did beng accept my request? No!

If u like cry from now till tomorrow, I won't do any giveaway, i have no brand to build here.

post the scanner picture here, i will give you the exact amount on Alibaba, bringing it to Nigeria via airfreight is between 1k.

Thats the free service I'm offering.

I think i have given you enough attention, let me ignore the fish brain to read million dollar book, while he can't save 200k

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpworld:

Lol, you reading million dollar book, yet zero idea to translate ur pocket to 200k naira. Fish brain grin

Beng does not want @radautoworks to fix his car, he tactically decline it, make them no use him car learn work, did beng accept my request? No!

If u like cry from now till tomorrow, I won't do any giveaway, i have no brand to build here.

post the scanner picture here, i will give you the exact amount on Alibaba, bringing it to Nigeria via airfreight is between 1k.

Thats the free service I'm offering.

I think i have given you enough attention, let me ignore the fish brain to read million dollar book, while he can't save 200k
Oga Goan sit down!!! undecided

Your own na to dey make noise Cho Cho Cho for this thread uppandan! If SaintHillary n co come for you now you go run from this thread come bk Wen d violence die down undecided

Na small giveaway from madam Radu dey pinch you for body so, you know why? YOU'RE FVCKING BROKE! But cus you hv few cars on this platform you think say you don arrive undecided
Na your mate rent me this house for lekki so(picture attached), aside from the car he bought for me to work with, ALL FOR FREE bro cus of a little goodwill I didn't even count as anything some years back!

You think you don make am finish dey talk to people anyhow Do you even know d kinda people dat visit this thread Heck! Even Sainthilary will buy all your Uber cars combined and share for guys in Bet9ja thread at no extra cost undecided beta b humble

Happy Sunday

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Na your mate rent me this house for lekki so(picture attached), aside from the car he bought for me to work with, ALL FOR FREE bro cus of a little goodwill I didn't even count as anything some years back!

You be gay? Why man go rent house and buy car for you for free? Are ur hands are broken? Come and explain reason behind that gift.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Modified

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckEveryday:
So trade by barter was an option grin

Abeg any active bolt inspection center in lekki? EPP me abeg mk I go tumao the one I went to yesterday dem say they've left there since

grin grin grin grin

For bolt inspection center check https:// bolt.myautogeniusinspection dot com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpworld:

You be gay? Why man go rent house and buy car for you for free? Are ur hands are broken? Come and explain reason behind that gift.

The below picture explains the guy situation, if you need interpretation, ask ?

One don't have to be a pervert like you to do good to others .

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hi Sylvester, thanks for reaching out to us. Please be advised that we have paused drivers onboarding. Kindly try again in a couple of weeks. Also, we will communicate when we are onboarding again. Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.

Above is a Twitter response to me when I asked about having my account activated. Please has any one here onboarded recently on the Uber driver platform??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
jpworld:

Lol, I'm the last person you want to banter with on Nairaland bro! I'm a proud troll, check my past posts, YOU GO RUN!

To answer your question, Wen you're freed from the shackles of pride and stupidity, then begin to show random acts of kindness to people, Good things come your way kiss
But it's quite un-fortunate you won't be receiving such rewards anytime soon undecided

It'll also interest you to know the total package of this apartment will comfortably buy off 2 of your scrabs you pose with. You think say na dat 300k 2bedroom wey u dey stay for gbagada undecided Idiat!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
I don’t see anything wrong in jpworld expressing his opinions.

Let’s learn not to shut people down just to garner likes.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
blissbliss:

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Continuation:

Sorry for the kind delay on this episode. The gbos gbas are just too distracting and it seems as though some persons(haters) await an opportunity to attack my person. Anyways, we moove.

Talking of the Toyota Camry brand(big daddy): this car is big, spacious, has strong body with good interior speed and ground clearance.
The engine cap is 2.4Ltr , 157 hp @ 5600 rpm.

That of corolla is 1.8L engin, 130 hp @ 6000 rpm and that of civic is 1.7L, 115 hp @ 6100 rpm.
The Accord V4 is 2.4L, 160 hp@5500rpm while the
V6 is 3.0L, 240 hp @ 6250 rpm

rpm(rotation per minute)

Looking at the above hp vs rpm if you're the type that love speed like me you should know which car to go for.
Pls take the v6 out when making decision for transportation business.

The engine capacity as stated above for all these cars I've used should also inform you better which is best for your business in terms of fuel because fueling is one thing drivers spend almost 50% of their earnings on. So you may have to apply wisdom in your selection.

Another thing worthy of note is the second hand and resale values of these brands of cars. because e no get as a bad reach you must have to sell the car one day, so it an important aspect of the business you have to also consider b4 making a decision on which car to buy.

Base on the above, what I always advice people from experience is to always go for Toyota because it has second hand value and a good resale value as well. This is one thing the Honda brand of cars don't have in any way. Especially the civic. I pity drivers who take these cars on a HP deal because I wonder what will be left of it after using this car for 2yrs and how much a new buyer would paid to own it.

This is the reason the corolla brand is No.1 choice for every driver on ehailing.

From experience a driver on rental with a corolla is saving 3x the value of what a driver on Camry because of money is spending on fuel.

Importantly, If you must buy the civic brand of car I'd advised you either stick with manufacturers tier sizes for balance/handlings. If you must increase the tiers size for better ground clearance make sure you don't go above one size up.

Take for instance; manufacturers size for the civic 03 is 185/70/14R. You can change to 185/75/15R, better still maintain 185/80/14R (this this size of tire is very scarce here in Nigeria because of bad roads)

The reason is good to maintain manufacturers' tire spec especially the tire width(185) is because it determines vehicle handling, traction and fuel economy.

Mr.B will spend more money on fuel using 205/65/16R on a civic n Mr.A will have better vehicle handling than Mr.B and will save more fuel as well using the manufacturers recomended tires.

I hope I'm able to broaden your scope in this regards.

Good luck in making your decision
Thanks alot felicity0001..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
blissbliss:

Don't you express your opinions as well?
How many people have been attacking you?
Abi that's how to express opinion on a public forum?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
LMAO,

I can't laugh enough.

And angryigbodon too.

On the other hand , I don't think angryigbodon will even smell a plate from @madam raduautoworks hence he may not necessarily have to worry of even being served. grin .

At madam radu make u no mistake me for jpworld or im junior brother,
Make I chop the rice oh.
Na my picture be this oh . I no be jp relative too. No confusion.
Although I'm just here for the scanner

Crvrider:

I hope you won't be at the get together because madam radu will personally dish your food. Anything you inside make you take am. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
blissbliss:

The issue is the condescending manner in which he expresses himself. There will always be war.

Just dey watch the war film like many of us dey do.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
House...pls how much is 05 rear light and can I get one side only or its both side I'll hv to buy...my car got bashed by Baba olowo yesterday night at Eko bridge... Pls help ur brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckEveryday:

It'll also interest you to know the total package of this apartment will comfortably buy off 2 of your scrabs you pose with. You think say na dat 300k 2bedroom wey u dey stay for gbagada undecided Idiat!

Day dreamer grin grin grin

Our moniker have direct or indirect connection of who we are.

Fuckeveryday: Nairaland Bobrisky. Probably a gay prostitute

Pope191 dream priest hood when he is young and also born 1991

Felicity0001: name :Felix, 0001 is a code for failure.

Gentlelife50: to be honest, his appearance look very gentle, but very dangerous like a snake.

Radautoworks: Rabbit

Izzou: izuchukwu

Crvrider: drives honda crv.

You want free 4million naira apartment with a car, for you be bambi, men tell us ur real work.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bammzzie:
House...pls how much is 05 rear light and can I get one side only or its both side I'll hv to buy...my car got bashed by Baba olowo yesterday night at Eko bridge... Pls help ur brother

I think the 2 is 15k, you might get the left side much higher for 9 to 10k, but the right side is cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Abort all trips to Addo road/Badore. Traffic is on lockdown!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
obidevine:

Please I need your phone number. I'm trying to reach radautoworks but both of the numbers that rad put up for contacting her are switched off.

Hello, numbers are only on during business hours. Outside of business hours it's email. You could always pm me through NL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
So fellas, who's buying the drinks because I thought we were going to ignore the CEO of lies who can't afford 2k.
STOP ACKNOWLEDGING HIS BROKE SELF.
Desperate for attention, he will make even more inflammatory comments for a while then skulk off eventually to cause havoc elsewhere. Notice his posts are even less intelligent than usual at the thought of being exiled?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3246) (3247) (3248) (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) ... (5669) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.