Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661475 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
To all those JPworld apologist always asking question, you see him showcasing his stupidity, you won't advice him, but when they clapback so hard at him, you will start asking questions why he can't share his opinion.

You see his bully statement and banters but you choose to ignore, from this point anyone of you who come here to ask stupid questions will be considered his fans and should accept the goodies that comes with being one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I know it's difficult for you to have sense, you will never.
Continue lying, I know you just want who will be swimming in the mud with you shameless fool.
It's no longer I didn't pay for months using you and enyinne car, I now live in eleko abi? Lol, anyways it's expected of you to resort to cheap blackmail.
Just get it into that your empty skull that everybody won't be cruel and stingy like you, people still help fellow humans if it pains you goan die.
Try and at least pay for house rent this year so she won't be looking for where to borrow money again, knuckle heads.
I will get busy so you can have the the whole thread since your life revolves around this thread.

What will you benefit when you blackmail a very hungry man, a man that car was retrieved for 3months and goes hungry for 3months..

If only you know the difference between 2018 and 2020, the person you keep calling will be doing house opening in 2021. Not 1 house, 2 houses, 1duplex and 4blocks of 4flats

continue they waste ur life for nairaland, when ur mate are making it, you're doing uber driver chairman association.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Laidis and Gentlemen, it's tym to face Lagos road, Pls welcome your newest addition!!

Tomorrow we move!! Hopefully I meetup with 800k b4 31st lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
FuckEveryday:
Laidis and Gentlemen, it's tym to face Lagos road, Pls welcome your newest addition!!

Welcome onboard.
Capitalize on this Xmas high demand.
An old driver posted net earnings in excess of #210,000 last week cool.
A new, fresh-blood like you can do more wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bammzzie:

@Jpworld and @Enyinnes are watching u... undecided undecided
They are shameless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRqRjfbmf8

This is why UBER/BOLT Drivers needs a WEAPON for SELF DEFENSE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Virgin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
FuckEveryday:

All the best bro...God is ur strength smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqoTkznsu2k

This is why UBER/BOLT Drivers needs a GUN
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo LuxuryDriverng don carry gun o!!!

Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin grin

PS: YouTube Don Delete am grin He's making sense tho, This Job ain't safe @ all, Make God sha protect person embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Mr Luxurydriver don vex patapata grin grin grin ....buh pls keep that gun very well so that it won't get into wrong hands(even ur children)...May God continue to protect everyone of us, moreso let's all be vigilant and shine our eyes cos guys out there ain't smiling, poverty and frustration has really change people's mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daphilly(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need a car to work with. I stay at Ajah and I have active account to start immediately. Your assistant in anyway will be hugely appreciated. Here is my number 08131119113.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Weightless:

A whole pope, I cant believe this when anointing oil never finish but that place is a bad place to wait for someone, I lost my side mirror at the side same incident

Lagos na wa! I only want to do a sharp sharp sometin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Go easy bro. I think you are taking this thing to far, I understand that you are only trying to protect yourself but don’t get yourself into trouble while at it.

Our law enforcement officials are peculiar people and they can be very tricky, don’t play into their hands all in the name of you protecting yourself. You don’t want to be tagged a kidnapper or armed robber.

You been a veteran on the job, I expect that you’d know better not to be on the road late into the night (start early/close 4-5pm). Is it that hard?

Perhaps, this is just a sensational video to get views on your channel and you won’t be going about with a bazooka under your seat.

I pray you don’t run into trouble, MIB will not hear it’s for protection/self defense.

If you must arm yourself; get a taser, pepper spray. I used to have a screw driver by my side (door pocket) and wheel spanner under the seat I am very much okay with that.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Is it okay to go for this option? What if your passenger sights it one day and report you? What if Police searches you and sees it one day?

Is it not too far?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
@Luxurydriver. There is what should be and there is what it is here in Nigeria.
Whether na stunt oo.. abi you mean am oo.. I will advise you to quickly take down that video before Government go change am for you.
Ordinary EndSARS peaceful protest, see where e end.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Any driver on ehailing that doesn't have one protective weapon or the other, is playing with his belongings and by extension his life.
FuckEveryday:

PS: YouTube Don Delete am grin He's making sense tho, This Job ain't safe @ all, Make God sha protect person embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
davit:
Any driver on ehailing that doesn't have one protective weapon or the other, is playing with his belongings and by extension his life.

If sars see a gun in your car, they might shoot you before asking for license.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Not necessarily a gun.
Wartsnigeria:

If sars see a gun in your car, they might shoot you before asking for license.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
shollywendy1:

But you read the part where he said he gave out his own plantain to people

For fear that they will get ripen and rotten. Otherwise, like the garri and yam, it would have been a kip kip.

But why do you guys keep bringing your shit out here just to prove a point. For the love of God keep your personal lives out of NairaLand.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Please adhere strictly to all covid safety guides as the police might begin to pounce on drivers for extortion now as second phase of covid seems to be looming.

May God save us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
FuckEveryday:

I removed the previous one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
@Luxurydriverng
Please you need to take down those YouTube videos - the first one, and the second one immediately. Don't endanger your life to prove a point. Please.

I don't think Nigeria is ripe for gun ownership yet. Not with the tantrums we pull off on our roads. I will give an example I witnessed on Herbert Macaulay, driving to work. There was this young guy driving a Mercedes Benz. He was dragging road with a Danfo driver. One way or the other, the Danfo driver overtook him. Then traffic light turned red and everyone had to stop. This guy came down from his car with koboko and started flogging the driver. In less than a minute, driver had welts on his arms ( he used them to protect his face). People around noticed what was going on and decided to fight the injustice they were witnessing. They converged on the Benz owner and wanted to beat him up too. The Danfo driver too came down and began to para. And no be small para. Thankfully, policemen intervened.

Imagine if one or two people in the crowd had weapons. Or the Benz or Danfo driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Toyota Corolla sports ( tokunbo) for hire purchase, initial downpayment needed. If You live around Ogba, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs...
WhatsApp only... 08065900125
Calls only... 09064954211
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelvin98: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Toyota Corolla sports ( tokunbo) for hire purchase, an initial downpayment needed. If You live around Ogba, Ikeja, Ojodu and environs...
WhatsApp only... 08065900125
Calls only... 09064954211
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Felicity0001:

Its obvious the once who are frustrated is you, jpworld, chijioke17, the angryibo419, and who again? Karma is already catching up with you all its very obvious.

Go back to my comments and read again if you see anywhere I used "all igbo girls" I'll do you next data subscription for you now now. But if you don't just keep quiet and go get a life ok.

Should you not know, its foolishness to argue against a popular fact. Every uber drivers know that the people that give drivers headache are mostly oloshos and a large number of them are peculiar how does that statement relate to tribal discrimination? You go school at all. If you feel offended simply train up your children right and caution your siblings for every bad behaviour especially in addressing people that render services to them because every human deserve respect.

So Mr. Man think b4 you talk or read to understanding b4 you mention my moniker. You should have known by now that I'm the President of Hoodlums drivers so thread with me with caution.
stfu bitch

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
peeps4u:
Please adhere strictly to all covid safety guides as the police might begin to pounce on drivers for extortion now as second phase of covid seems to be looming.

May God save us.

The second wave is already here and it's spreading like wildfire.
Some Carriers don't even know they have it already and it's mutating into their organs.
Do enough to protect yourself and do tell your loved ones to do the same.
My Aunt is a nurse and the news she's been sharing about people testing positive for this deadly virus is depressing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
jpworld:

Orji uzo kalu is from your place, go to him to buy you one car, why preach this nonsense, when ur own village man is a billionaire

Don't get to 50 b4 you start knowing you don't depend on people's pocket to become somebody in life.

Why not go to rich men you have encountered for free car and 4million rent apartment in lekki, yet you remain in that 2k a month room in eleko. I was completely ashamed when i visited ur place for inspection. Better go back to ur village and start farming, rather than continue deceiving ur self in Lagos.

You really have a poor mentality... No offense though

If you know how much Farmers take home from one single harvest... You won't be typing this

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

The second wave is already here and it's spreading like wildfire.
Some Carriers don't even know they have it already and it's mutating into their organs.
Do enough to protect yourself and do tell your loved ones to do the same.
My Aunt is a nurse and the news she's been sharing about people testing positive for this deadly virus is depressing.

But dem say Nigerians are immune na. Amala and chloroquine with superior DNA grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Nevertheless you still need to be invited by the police for questioning?

Seun kuti is on the run for pulling out a gun, simply bc his gate was blocked.

You're here inciting uber drivers to carry illegal weapon, you want to turn Nigeria to a lawless state ba?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
IFSHR:
To all those JPworld apologist always asking question, you see him showcasing his stupidity, you won't advice him, but when they clapback so hard at him, you will start asking questions why he can't share his opinion.

You see his bully statement and banters but you choose to ignore, from this point anyone of you who come here to ask stupid questions will be considered his fans and should accept the goodies that comes with being one.

You will make a good town crier

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

The new one you uploaded makes no difference, stop being stubborn and remove it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3249) (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lexzyy(m), northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.