Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723985 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Better.
radautoworks:

I apologize for the part I've played.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
radautoworks:

I apologize for the part I've played.

Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
izzou:
Eizenburg aka Bily

This would be the very last time I'll mention you about this.

You probably must have blocked my number, because I can't reach you on anyone.

Your brother promised to reach out to me the next day, and he disappeared

Don't let me label you a scammer on Nairaland because of small change. It would only cost me 3 minutes of my time, and I'll desecrate here with screenshots of our chats, your account details, Full name and phone numbers, and watch karma handle the rest for us.

I would have let it slide, as I never disturbed you, but you'll still play that nonsense trick on someone else again here.

This would be the last time I'll talk about this. It's a promise

Wahala ear and dear! Everywhere na gbas gbos. What's going on? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
This thread has finally lost its use/purpose. This might just be my last comment, but before I leave here are some few points grin

1. No one gives a fvck about your goals/achievements here if its not related to this thread.

2. Many "billionaires" have invaded this thread. I wonder why the likes of our "dangote" will have all the time in the world to comment here always.

3. Ass Lickers! If only NL can show who likes some comments here... would have revealed alot.

4. 800k guys dont lose focus grin it's a marathon and not a sprint.

5. If at any point in time you took things personal here "faceless forum" to the point of sharing your personal life stories etc. Omo your foolishness is inbuilt.

6. My dear OvenLightersGeng I will be here for you through thick and thin. Wish I could share my location let's hang out separately I swear.

7. Y'all ready know why it ends in 7.

cheesy

Signing off for the year. 2021 will be better.

Merry Xmas, and happy new year!

Peace out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrjaydee:
This thread has finally lost its use/purpose. This might just be my last comment, but before I leave here are some few points grin

6. My dear OvenLightersGeng I will be here for you through thick and thin. Wish I could share my location let's hang out separately I swear.

7. Y'all ready know why it ends in 7.

cheesy

Signing off for the year. 2021 will be better.

Merry Xmas, and happy new year!

Peace out!

We are here for you Otumba.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
ajoks533:
Plz who is driving from Lagos to Abuja 26th or 27th... I have someone to tag along with you plz... Not for free but at reduced price.

Baba Ajoks

No be so o.

Bicycle don good... Na from far them from dey wave repairer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Oga boss no be soo... Your boy still dey very loyal. Just working hard to reach the heights you bin reach doz days.
Compliment of the season.
tojahh:

Baba Ajoks

No be so o.

Bicycle don good... Na from far them from dey wave repairer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Hello...
Omo It has been long o
I'm still searching please. But not planning to start this year o.

Good evening Sirs and Ma'ams

Please i still need a car to drive. A new driver.
Could have bought a car but money no complete. Let's just say there is no money sad

Please help me with a car on rentals. 25k or you can air me your deal. I will handle your car well with no problem.

Your help would be appreciated. Call or WhatsApp 0 9 0 3 6 7 8735 1

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Please let the WhatsApp messages and calls start coming in. smiley
Bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2020
FuckEveryday:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo LuxuryDriverng don carry gun o!!!

Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin grin

PS: [b]YouTube Don Delete [/b]am grin He's making sense tho, This Job ain't safe @ all, Make God sha protect person embarassed

YouTube cant delete such video, I set it to 18+ because of the swearing and the shot gun part is normal no big deal. Ppl display firearm on YouTube every now and then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Any objection to this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

YouTube cant delete such video, I set it to 18+ because of the swearing and the shot gun part is normal no big deal. Ppl display firearm on YouTube every now and then.

Drivers just need to wise up and weapon up to protect themselves. A friend of mine carried a young guy from egbeda towards redeem camp. At some point in an isolated area the guy brought out a gun and held it close to his face asking my friend to park.

My friend remained calm, slowed down and cleared to the roads edge. As he held the brakes bringing the car to a complete stop, he switched gears to park then in one movement, more or less like a reflex move; he went straight for the gun and yanked it off the guys hand catching him unaware. Now the hunter has become the hunted. The dude didn't even think twice, he opened the door and took off.

Please don't ask me what he did with the gun because I didn't ask.

True story. Guys just be careful.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Any objection to this?
Absolutely correct. We are car movers.
We don't drive with the lay down law at all.
Our driving mentality is one thing we need not to talk about. Always in a hurry.
Any small traffic , we start thinking of taking shortcut. Never maintain our lanes.
Never comply with the standard speed limit. Etc

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Crvrider:

Drivers just need to wise up and weapon up to protect themselves. A friend of mine carried a young guy from egbeda towards redeem camp. At some point in an isolated area the guy brought out a gun and held it close to his face asking my friend to park.

My friend remained calm, slowed down and cleared to the roads edge. As he held the brakes bringing the car to a complete stop, he switched gears to park then in one movement, more or less like a reflex move; he went straight for the gun and yanked it off the guys hand catching him unaware. Now the hunter has become the hunted. The dude didn't even think twice, he opened the door and took off.

Please don't ask me what he did with the gun because I didn't ask.

True story. Guys just be careful.

So a self Defence skill is must ... Bravo to your friend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2020
sharpk007:

So a self Defence skill is must ... Bravo to your friend

When he gave me the gist I was dumbfounded. This one na person when I know. In fact we see every day at work. Imagine if something had gone wrong. Some situations are realer than real.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReachRich(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Are u an Uber/bolt or just a taxi driver who works in Lagos especially those who operate around the airport? Here is an opportunity for u to make extra bucks. Bring a customer that needs a hotel to lodge to Gregory University Guest House located at 110B Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate Mafoloku off International Airport and get N2000. Gregory University Guest House is an 11 room guest house with
-24 hrs uninterrupted power supply
-all rooms with functional a/c, large flat screen tv & refrigerator's
-free wifi service
-security
-Bar with assorted drinks
-Different delicacies on demand and more
for more info call 08036616829

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2020
shollywendy1:

Our driving mentality is one thing we need not to talk about. Always in a hurry.
Any small traffic , we start thinking of taking shortcut. Never maintain our lanes.

True.
Each time I traveled home to ijebu and had to drive my Aunt to church or pick her from work, I am now very impatient with a slight turn or little seconds stop on the road by other road users.
She always say to me 'recalibrate your driving, you are driving in ijebu ode not Lagos'
This is one of the things driving around in Lagos does to man.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
A rider reported one of you to me today.

Said the guy dropped her, she now booked him to take her friend somewhere, end the trip and come back to pick her.

The driver refused and told her to book him from the point of dropping off her friend or he keeps the trip running till he comes back for her.

Said she was furious and just told him to get lost because he's very greedy. I don't know if that driver is here but if you are, may God bless you abundantly.

Together, we will reorientate these our riders.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin angry grin
kanuisagoat:

Said the guy dropped her, she now booked him to take her friend somewhere, end the trip and come back to pick her.

The driver refused and told her to book him from the point of dropping off her friend or he keeps the trip running till he comes back for her.

Said she was furious and just told him to get lost because he's very greedy. I don't know if that driver is here but if you are, may God bless you abundantly.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
So she wanted the driver to blow fuel back to her location? She could have negotiated offline if she wanted exclusive service like that from a driver.

kanuisagoat:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
shollywendy1:

I'm so glad someone who drives for a living said it. In Nigeria I enter "mad max" mentality each time I get in the car to drive grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yang1993: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CodedTobx(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Who else got this email from Uche?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello guys, first time in this hustle; am being blocked from cash trip due to my
- ve balance of 4k plus. My bank app is presently not working. Is there any citibank branch on the mainland?
I was at Allen Avenue yesterday as indicated by Google only to found out citibank does not exist there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Plz any idea on the cost of constructing a duplicate key and it's remote. FYI: The car is corolla-04.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
CodedTobx:
Who else got this email from Uche?

Got it too. Bolt is not strict (yet) with regards to sliding on "Arriving Now" when at the rider's PU. But I guess some drivers abuse it by sliding on it when they are still far so that by the time they get to PU, it would read like 5 - 10mins "Paid Waiting". I think that's what they are warning against. It's very wrong.

I only use that feature "wrongly" when I know I'm definitely not picking up the rider and the rider has refused to cancel. No harm done.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
omorkelly:
Hello guys, first time in this hustle; am being blocked from cash trip due to my
- ve balance of 4k plus. My bank app is presently not working. Is there any citibank branch on the mainland?
I was at Allen Avenue yesterday as indicated by Google only to found out citibank does not exist there.

You can use anyone's bank app. Just make sure that in the narration, you use the proper reference code.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chazleeray:
Plz any idea on the cost of constructing a duplicate key and it's remote. FYI: The car is corolla-04.

Your best bet would be to drive to Ladipo yourself. You'll be able to bargain properly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Angryigboman is this you? grin
You've been talking about your new line of business, so I might have bumped into you earlier today cheesy

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
InfinityEstates:

You can use anyone's bank app. Just make sure that in the narration, you use the proper reference code.

Oh, many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.