Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721627 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iabdulrazaq(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Pls guys is peagout 307 2001 acceptable on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2021
iabdulrazaq:
Pls guys is peagout 307 2001 acceptable on bolt?
No.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
brogxy:
Morning FAM, help need for this scammer!

Bolt encourages this transfer, hence drivers will always be at the receiving end.

This guy made a transfer, got down from the vehicle without showing proof of transaction not until I called him to show transaction details which he did.

I guess there should be a reversal or he was out for fraud because he has blocked me.

Fare is N3,100, his number 08051453864

Thanks.
hmmmmm some riders shaaaa, I picked this lady from lekki phase 1 to oral estate on the 31st ,after we got to oral estate she said she forgot to use the atm that I should drive her to any atm around of which i had already end the trip(1500) i don't know whr to see any bank on that express so i said let me buy fuel with her card she accepted unfortunately thr pos was not working, so she promised to send the money later on as we couldn't find any bank around, this lady from my observation was willing to pay but probably because we hv departed she felt no need to pay anymore cos she fly in from akwa ibom and was flying back the next day according to her gist if i send her message on watsap her reply is always i will send it dear..I hv checked her profile on Facebook she's a beauty queen and doing some humanitarian works. Noting works perfectly in this country that's y i prefer all this ehailing business should be strictly cards

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2021
InfinityEstates:

I'm still of the opinion that cancellation and declining of trips affects your ratings. The period my rating gained from 4.83 to 4.98, I religiously accepted ALL trips and waited for 5mins for those who refused to cancel. But the next week, I felt I was wasting too much time. I cancelled, I declined. Ratings dropped like wildfire to 4.80. It then built again to 4.83.

No sir, it does not and there's a very easy way to test this. Send me your coordinates and let me book you for 10 short rides.

Just make sure you accept all, no cancellations. I'll give you consecutive 1 star ratings. Let's see if we'll get to trip 10 before bolt blocks you due to poor ratings.

And don't worry, I'll pay for the trips.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Pearl1910:
You are smart... wink

cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
eyinola:
hmmmmm some riders shaaaa, I picked this lady from lekki phase 1 to oral estate on the 31st ,after we got to oral estate she said she forgot to use the atm that I should drive her to any atm around of which i had already end the trip(1500) i don't know whr to see any bank on that express so i said let me buy fuel with her card she accepted unfortunately thr pos was not working, so she promised to send the money later on as we couldn't find any bank around, this lady from my observation was willing to pay but probably because we hv departed she felt no need to pay anymore cos she fly in from akwa ibom and was flying back the next day according to her gist if i send her message on watsap her reply is always i will send it dear..I hv checked her profile on Facebook she's a beauty queen and doing some humanitarian works. Noting works perfectly in this country that's y i prefer all this ehailing business should be strictly cards

Look at how romantic you sound in your chats angry angry angry

Screenshot her IG page, Facebook name and all details

Drop it on her chat and tell her she has 48 Hours to send you your money, or she should accept whatever step you take next

It's that simple

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
InfinityEstates:

1. Let's carry out an experiment. grin grin grin Try declining or cancel 5 - 7 trips without waiting for the 5mins. Let's see if it would affect the rating. wink wink wink

2. If you worked yesterday, check if the bonus would show.

This was me on a particular day. Only did 16 out of 44. Many of the others were either cancelled, I didn't confirm or I told the rider to cancel yet rating remained the same.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

Drop it on her chat and tell her she has 48 Hours to send you your money, or she should accept whatever step you take next

It's that simple
lol grin I was just trying to be nice , giving her benefit of doubt but i guess the time i gave her don expire now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2021
eyinola:

Did u say beauty queen!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
brogxy:

Bolt encourages this transfer, hence drivers will always be at the receiving end.

This guy made a transfer, got down from the vehicle without showing proof of transaction not until I called him to show transaction details which he did.

I wan ask sef, shey drivers no fit dey go around with POS machine
I guess there should be a reversal or he was out for fraud because he has blocked me.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2021
GrAnDwEeZ:
Any driver in surulere or isolo interested in E-hailing please contact me.
boss am i stay in oshodi, i need a car on rental or HP
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Bros he is somehow right, this guy have been a nuisance on this thread behaving anyhow he likes.

Almost everybody seems to be scared of him, yes nobody bother to caution him.

Scared? Well, its good you used the word "almost" anf not "everybody".

I've decided never to be involve in any comment regarding the nuisance fleet manager... With the recent revelation by blackbishop I can now understand reasons to his frustration in life and to why he hates successful people. I only pity those that mingle with him and have him as friends because their lives must have had a twist alongside.

Fleet manager... No wonder why he charges 35-45k for weekly rental. Off course he has make something for himself then remits probably 15/20k to owner.

Importer: Audio... His divine helper is the real importer and I believe lack of proper management, lies and deceit is what crippled the business.

Rascal behavior: What more is expected from a bastard child that was raised in a ghetto under a severe and acute condition. But thank goodness for the good Samaritan who helped us to save him from criminality to divine light.

Many a times I've read where he even pours out his frustrations on pastors and churches... I believe he's a follower of D'Freeze... Pastor Chris. just warned his followers recently again never to criticize men of God or kick against the Church...

What is happening to some people is a result of what they've done with their mouths and I believe that is what is affecting this guy in question. My only prayer for him is for God to send him salvation. There is still time to change and make a turn from wrong doings.

May 2021 be good for us all.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uniquepro97: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2021
Good day honourables. I'm trying to register as an Uber driver. I already downloaded the App and registered, I submitted my driving licence and photograph. I did the online test too.

Only for me to receive several mails from Uber that the application was successful but I still have some other documents to submit .

From the mail, each time I click on upload now,it takes me back to the driver's app, but there is no section for me to upload any additional documents from the app as shown in the picture.

How do I go further in this registration please.

Thanks,and I will appreciate your responses.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Indriver dey help sometimes oo.....Hello NL please am really in need of a car for Uber, either HP or Rental
.. Downpayment available for HP
08100894157, i live in Shogunle,oshodi.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
chucsmoore:
I set aside 10% of my profits for repairs maintenance and emergency. I drive Toyota Camry Muscle 2011 LE 4plugxs. I replaced some of the parts 2 years ago.

Nice one, so I'm not alone, solid 2.5.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Crvrider:

What's the size of your engine and how much fuel do you consume on a daily? My crv is also 4plug, 2.4ltr engine and this was what I made yesterday minus 5k offline. 6.5k was spent on fuel. Do you think it is outrageous and how can I correct the fuel consumption?

From my experience with 2.4ltre engines, u make 4k for every 1k fuel (on uber/bolt fares without surge). That's 3k Net on every 1k fuel.

Indriver fares are roughly Net Earnings of Bolt/Uber. Therefore, N6,500 fuel will give you roughly 20k Net. So for you to make 27k with N6,500 fuel then u r very okay, although surge played a part there yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

No sir, it does not and there's a very easy way to test this. Send me your coordinates and let me book you for 10 short rides.

Just make sure you accept all, no cancellations. I'll give you consecutive 1 star ratings. Let's see if we'll get to trip 10 before bolt blocks you due to poor ratings.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't say their ratings does not count. I meant cancellation also affects.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
brogxy:

Maryland Mall to the address on the screenshot.
I would have gone to the destination if it were to be residential but its commercial.

I didn't confirm name on bolt profile since I never expected the fraud and there is now way to check name after ending a trip on bolt.

This keeps happening, please what's d solution? We cant stop refusing transfers and cant be waiting to get alert before we move on to another trip.

For me, if I suspect, I will ask the rider to be doing the transfer in my full glare o, so I will see they actually made the transfer.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
eyinola:

Haba, with all the "dear" wey she dey call you, you still want collect the 1500. grin grin
Anyway, another chestnuts for us to pull out of the fire.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Is this the way to test his theory or your way to reduce bolt drivers by 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

It's that simple

The guy don make 800k this December so why stress for N1,500? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I didn't say their ratings does not count. I meant cancellation also affects.

For the upteenth time, cancellation does not affect your ratings. I completed only 90 out of 220 trips last week and my rating when from 4.80 to 4.93. I don off my mic for this subject.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bants & troll aside .
Jpworld, what you said about BlackBishop newly wedded wife is vile & disgusting.
You need to apologise to that lad asap.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nurullah(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dealing with frustrated Nigerians. By Oladipo Akinremi

The purported Story behind the picture of the dead man at onigbongbo bus stop in Maryland Lagos goes thus ...

"A danfo brushed his car, and the man left his car, removed his shoes and ran after the danfo, he tried to hold the bus but the bus conductor pushed him away and another danfo coming knocked him down and that was the end."

Relate this to the scenarios below:

Scenario 1:
Two men were involved in a road rage in the ever busy Nyanya road in Abuja. One brushed the other unintentionally.

The fellow whose car was brushed pursued the other fellow, blocked him, came out of his car with his wheel spanner and commenced to break the head lamp of the other fellow.

The other man refused to come out of his car, allowed the man in utter rage to satisfy himself and drove off. It might probably cost him N100,000.00 plus or minus for him to fix his head lamp...but he is still alive.

Scenario 2:
A staff of the National Assembly, in an attempt to avoid knocking down an Okada rider who was driving against the traffic, rammed his car into a stationary vehicle.

He came out of his car and engaged the cyclist in a hot argument. Unknown to him the cyclist was armed with a knife, with which he stabbed the motorist to death and rode away. The motorist is dead and his family is mourning.

Scenario 3: A man brushed a woman's car,& came out and apologised, but she refused to accept d apology & called her husband who is a military man, while on d road waiting 4 d husband's arrival,a big truck came from no where & bulldoze both d woman and d crowd dat gathered to watch.

Husband came & only met d wife's dead body , happened life along Yanya Mararaba road

Advice:

There is so much Anger, Mental trauma and Lawlessness in the country right now.
As much as possible avoid arguments with strangers and when it happens, don't allow it to degenerate into scuffle or violence.
As quickly as possible, leave the scene.

• Note that the Nigerian legal system is still too weak to bring ALL criminals to justice.
Moreover, no level of justice can bring you back to life...

Pls, Your loved ones still need you. Let's Be Careful out there.

Stay Safe��

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pearl1910:

For the upteenth time, cancellation does not affect your ratings. I completed only 90 out of 220 trips last week and my rating when from 4.80 to 4.93. I don off my mic for this subject.

There are some instances that happen but people will find it hard to believe not until when it happens to you.

The issue of ratings reducing after cancellation has also happened to me but that was when I didn't take much trip on the platform but was cancelling anyhow trips because I wasn't ready for the riders' nonsense.
There was a day I cancelled about 5 requests for a day but did not complete a trip, I ended the day with ratings reduction, I concluded it should be for drivers with low trips completion.

brogxy:

Thanks.

Yesterday happened to be a planned day for hanging boot for the season but this scammer decided to wayo me.
Help needed please!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guys, see me se wahala o. A guy made a request for 2 girls coming from Ajuwon axis to Lekki Phase 1 yesterday. It took me around 50 mins waiting before the girls showed up. I waited that long cos it was a destination trip as well as on 1.9 surge. Trip ended 11, 200. The guy didn't show up. I saw a lady who came to get the girls. She said the amount was too much and that she was the one to pay. After back and forth, she asked for my account number. She said she had done the trqnsfer but I didn't see it. She later gave me cash of 7k. I asked for price review and it was approved. I was surprised to hear from the guy today that I collected 12k from the girl whereas the amount was showing 7k on his app. I tried explaining what happened but he wouldn't listen. He kept threatening that he would report me to Bolt. I ve told him to go ahead. I still have the screenshot of the original amount of 11200. I've shared it with him but he is not listening to my explanation. What else do you advise?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
davit:
Guys, see me se wahala o. A guy made a request for 2 girls coming from Ajuwon axis to Lekki Phase 1 yesterday. It took me around 50 mins waiting before the girls showed up. I waited that long cos it was a destination trip as well as on 1.9 surge. Trip ended 11, 200. The guy didn't show up. I saw a lady who came to get the girls. She said the amount was too much and that she was the one to pay. After back and forth, she asked for my account number. She said she had done the trqnsfer but I didn't see it. She later gave me cash of 7k. I asked for price review and it was approved. I was surprised to hear from the guy today that I collected 12k from the girl whereas the amount was showing 7k on his app. I tried explaining what happened but he wouldn't listen. He kept threatening that he would report me to Bolt. I ve told him to go ahead. I still have the screenshot of the original amount of 11200. I've shared it with him but he is not listening to my explanation. What else do you advise?

Did you call the guy when the lady was refusing to pay the fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
No. The guys had earlier given me wrong impression about the trip. Firstly, he didn't indicate the address both for pick up and drop off. He just put Lekki Phase 1 on th app as drop off. I had to struggle to get part of the address as he didn't give the street eventually. On getting to the estate gate, I called several times before another guy picked his call and gave the description of the drop off. Since the lady said the 2 girls were brought for her and insisted she was the one paying, I didn't bother calling the guy again.
izzou:

Did you call the guy when the lady was refusing to pay the fare?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
davit:
No. The guys had earlier given me wrong impression about the trip. Firstly, he didn't indicate the address both for pick up and drop off. He just put Lekki Phase 1 on th app as drop off. I had to struggle to get part of the address as he didn't give the street eventually. On getting to the estate gate, I called several times before another guy picked his call and gave the description of the drop off. Since the lady said the 2 girls were brought for her and insisted she was the one paying, I didn't bother calling the guy again.

Ohh

There's nothing to do. He should report to Bolt and EFCC.

Next time, don't settle for less. Collect your complete money as e dey hot kiss

Bolt already removed their comission from #11,200
The guy sef dey insist say na 12k you collect

Yet na 7k you collect angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
I've told him to report to Bolt. No shaking. I actually asked for price review from Bolt which I believe their system must have noted. They already reversed the amount to 7k on the app. I guess reason he is making an issue out of it.
izzou:

Ohh

There's nothing to do. He should report to Bolt and EFCC.

Next time, don't settle for less. Collect your complete money as e dey hot kiss

Bolt already removed their comission from #11,200
The guy sef dey insist say na 12k you collect

Yet na 7k you collect angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Seems her beauty has hypnotized you and rendered you confused? grin

Just tell her a glimpse of her profile and threaten to call her out on SM, she will pay you quickly.

eyinola:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
OmodavidoX:
Advise needed , please is the Honda below good and reliable for Uber. It is a 9ja used car which I am planning to get for 800k

PS: I am not the owner of the car, it was posted for sale in the auto section
please make sure you go with a competent mechanic to check the engine and gear.I’m about to change my gear (this same car) for 70k..

Look beyond body ooo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.