Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725930 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41am On Jan 12, 2021
davit:
Guys, which is the best way to handle steering while driving? Gazzuzz, radautoworks, Blackbishop, izzou your input will be helpful.

9 is my logo on cruise mood grin I do 4 on speed mood

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:42am On Jan 12, 2021
davit:
Guys, which is the best way to handle steering while driving? Gazzuzz, radautoworks, Blackbishop, izzou your input will be helpful.

9 is my logo on cruise mood grin I do 3 & 4 on speed mood

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:22am On Jan 12, 2021
davit:

4. When doing 90 on a freeway
9 & 1. In lean back mood

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2021
dru23:

Ur right foot on left side of steering and place your left hand on the right side of the steering.. This is will give u optimum control of the car... you might want to sign your will before doing this though
you shouldn't comment on this cos they said you don't know how to drive

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2021
davit:

No 6 is my favourite and most comfortable position.

But 3 and 9 is the best position in case of emergency to take control.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2021
emmancecute:
you shouldn't comment on this cos they said you don't know how to drive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Chazleeray:

Please can someone help me with the full meaning of "PU"

Pick up ( in this hustle it relates to pick up point of a rider..... "Her PU is adeola odeku "wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2021
Wartsnigeria:

But that's the emoji for heart. What's the link btw heart and gay?
emotion is a matter of the heart bro. Anyway take one ❤️�

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Guys, Bolt is unblocking me this evening after 7days for having too much "Passenger did not show". Please any trick to avoid another block? Cus no way I'm not canceling, u can't do all requests. Bolt is doing like they have too many drivers and are looking at reducing it o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning, does anyone install car tracker here and car security here?
Secondly, any one interested in a hire purchase deal should inbox me on WhatsApp ‪+234 701 167 0455‬ (no calls).

Ps: driver must reside in Surulere, must already have an experience in ehailing, should be comfortable driving at night (night vision).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2021
UcLloyd:
Guys, Bolt is unblocking me this evening after 7days for having too much "Passenger did not show". Please any trick to avoid another block? Cus no way I'm not canceling, u can't do all requests. Bolt is doing like they have too many drivers and are looking at reducing it o

Try and balance the % by also canceling trips or responding to trips. If passenger cancels 7times, reject 3trips that are not favourable to you. The thing go balance

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2021
UcLloyd:

Always keep eyes on the below....always go for the one less than 20%.... From the below screen.

What I will do is accept all trip and anyone I wish no to go, I will slide on arrive and wait for 3min to swipe rider did not show....the percentage will increase while the other will decrease....so the circle continues based on the option with less than 20%.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2021
IFSHR:

Always keep eyes on the below....always go for the one less than 20%.... From the below screen.

What I will do is accept all trip and anyone I wish no to go, I will slide on arrive and wait for 3min to swipe rider did not show....the percentage will increase while the other will decrease....so the circle continues based on the option with less than 20%.

Okay, got it! That 16% is very close o. Mine got to 20% and these kill joys block me for season o. My did not accept is 4%,i never miss to accept a request, could it be to my own detriment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Taiworasheed: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Good morning, please can i get mobile number of someone in Ladipo, I want to enquire on the price of Camry big daddy catalyst, back shock, 16 tyre rims and also 16 tubeless tyres.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
Beng1234:

Try and balance the % by also canceling trips or responding to trips. If passenger cancels 7times, reject 3trips that are not favourable to you. The thing go balance

For season, I cancel any request without surge die. I can't waste my fuel when surge trips are lurking around. I will work with your theory, this is my 2nd strike, B4 they give me 2038 ban like the other guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2021
UcLloyd:

Okay, got it! That 16% is very close o. Mine got to 20% and these kill joys block me for season o. My did not accept is 4%,i never miss to accept a request, could it be to my own detriment?

Yes...you didn't balance it well.

Or did you convert too much online trips to offline...that have a way of detecting..especially when you decline a ride, only for you to show up online in that same destination, after some time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Always make sure riders are the ones that cancel not you. In rare situations, make sure your rider did not show does not go beyond 20 percent. Rider are fond of cancellation cos no penalty per se for them. The best you can do is to balance the equation. See mine below:
UcLloyd:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Beng1234:
Secondly, any one interested in a hire purchase deal should inbox me on WhatsApp ‪+234 701 167 0455‬ (no calls).

Ps: driver must reside in Surulere, must already have an experience in ehailing, should be comfortable driving at night (night vision).

cc: pickatyouu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
davit:
Always make sure riders are the ones that cancel not you. In rare situations, make sure your rider did not show does not go beyond 20 percent. Rider are fond of cancellation cos no penalty per se for them. The best you can do is to balance the equation. See mine below:

Bolt also blocks riders when their cancellation goes beyond a particular threshold. I don't know what the threshold is for now.

Its also the 24 hour block followed by one week and the indefinite or 2038 cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sincerely, I don't know what measure they will use in doing that. Bolt riders cancel with impunity. Why will drivers be the ones to take the blame for that? Imagine driving to a PU waiting for 30mins and rider decides to cancel. When you get long distance pick up, immediately you tell rider where you re, they dorp phones and cancel. Blaming drivers for that will amount to stupidity on the part of the app mgt.
As far as I know, I have seen ocassions that my rider cancellation was above 90%. I only got message from them to watch it. The day they decide to block me for hashing high cancellation on the part of rider, I will not hesitate to to school them. I don't think it is just the rider cancelling that brings block. Other things must have been considered.

Peace. .
kanuisagoat:

Bolt also blocks riders when their cancellation goes beyond a particular threshold. I don't know what the threshold is for now.

Its also the 24 hour block followed by one week and the indefinite or 2038 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
davit:
Sincerely, I don't know what measure they will use in doing that. Bolt riders cancel with impunity. Why will drivers be the ones to take the blame for that? Imagine driving to a PU waiting for 30mins and rider decides to cancel. When you get long distance pick up, immediately you tell rider where you re, they dorp phones and cancel. Blaming drivers for that will amount to stupidity on the part of the app mgt.
As far as I know, I have seen ocassions that my rider cancellation was above 90%. I only got message from them to watch it. The day they decide to block me for hashing high cancellation on the part of rider, I will not hesitate to to school them. I don't think it is just the rider cancelling that brings block. Other things must have been considered.

Peace. .

I hope you do realise bolt asks riders reasons for their cancellation. I also hope you know that one of those reasons is " driver asked me to cancel" cheesy

That in my opinion is what bolt tracks and uses to block drivers.

I have a bolt rider account that I use to run some bonus packages and you can imagine my surprise when one day they handed me a 24 hour ban for too many cancellations. The thing shock me. And I was like, bolt get mind o cheesy

So bro, I'm quite sure of what I'm saying. Riders also get blocked for high rate of cancellations
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks ��

IFSHR:

Pick up ( in this hustle it relates to pick up point of a rider..... "Her PU is adeola odeku "wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
You re right. The system not just balanced.
kanuisagoat:

I hope you do realise bolt asks riders reasons for their cancellation. I also hope you know that one of those reasons is " driver asked me to cancel" cheesy

That in my opinion is what bolt tracks and uses to block drivers.

I have a bolt rider account that I use to run some bonus packages and you can imagine my surprise when one day they handed me a 24 hour ban for too many cancellations. The thing shock me. And I was like, bolt get mind o cheesy

So bro, I'm quite sure of what I'm saying. Riders also get blocked for high rate of cancellations

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
dru23:

Ur right foot on left side of steering and place your left hand on the right side of the steering.. This is will give u optimum control of the car... you might want to sign your will before doing this though

You ehn grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Everything seems to be against you in this Hustle sometimes angry

I just stroll out this afternoon, first trip to New market my tyre don bust cry While I dey try fix am I saw a guy with taxforce dem don comot all him foot mat cause of picking up Sumone by the roadside

People wey dey deliver money you guys are TRYING abeg!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

I just stroll out this afternoon, first trip to New market my tyre don bust cry While I dey try fix am I saw a guy with taxforce dem don comot all him foot mat cause of picking up Sumone by the roadside

grin ;Do

As an wuber driver,,every thing is against u

Car mechanical fault
Accidents
Traffic robbery
Car vandsalization
Lastma,vio,task force, airport touts,police ,
Fraudulent riders
App companies
Partners
Olosho bad attitudes
Health
Lagos state
Kazem

If u no got mind,frustration go just kill u before ur time..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pickatyouu: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Beng1234:

We install car tracking devices
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
well done boss

CheerfulGiver:
"Winter" Sunday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

What is the name of your car bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Quick question guys. Since land borders are now open, can one now import cars from Cotonou? If YES, would the NEW 5% duty apply?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
angryigboman, come and carry your angry Igbo girls back to the village if you have started your interstate hustle, e-hailing is not for them. Bleep anyone that takes this post as tribalistic

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:

But they/ riders don't have much to lose.

A ₦200 sim will get you a new acct on Bolt. Not so for the driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.