Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725405 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin ;Do

As an wuber driver,,every thing is against u

Car mechanical fault
Accidents
Traffic robbery
Car vandsalization
Lastma,vio,task force, airport touts,police ,
Fraudulent riders
App companies
Partners
Olosho bad attitudes
Health
Lagos state
Kazem

If u no got mind,frustration go just kill u before ur time..
Omo ehn!
As I comot from that vulcanizer naxo tire less again on #900 trip to Chevy View o (God go punish bolt)
I managed the shit out of Chevy View to that stupid market @ Jakande, bought one tokunbo tire @ 6k, Buy Origin Bitters dey go house sad

I dey house laidis listening to Peace of mind by Rema as I drink my Origin and think about my exit plan. We live to drive another day...

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
lagusboyyy:
What is the name of your car bro?
Toyota Matrix boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Omo ehn!
As I comot from that vulcanizer naxo tire less again on #900 trip to Chevy View o (God go punish bolt)
I managed the shit out of Chevy View to that stupid market @ Jakande, bought one tokunbo tire @ 6k, Buy Origin Bitters dey go house sad

I dey house laidis listening to Peace of mind by Rema as I drink my Origin and think about my exit plan. We live to drive another day...

We would have fixed it! 1k or 2k I think
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Omo ehn!

Nah wen day no go well, person deh think of exit plan... assuming u don net 20k plus now, u go deh reason work pattern. Inside life grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
pope191:

Nah wen day no go well, person deh think of exit plan... assuming u don net 20k plus now, u go deh reason work pattern. Inside life grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Azzin ehn!! Buh Las las, everyone should plan and pray for exit plan. Forget that I drive during my spare time Shi.. If the money dey you go uninstall the app.

I just dey imagine how much people wey get partners dey make for themselves after remittance, and how many long hours they have to drive.
It is well bro

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
radautoworks:

Thanks ma, the tire actually has multiple punctures according to wat anoda vulcanizer saw, I taught it's far safer to get another one rather than patching 3-4 punctures.

Big ups!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Toyota Matrix boss
Its a nice ride.
God bless your hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
drmikeadams:

Olosho bad attitudes

Olosho's are number one folks,you dont wanna mess with.
They are 99% times always angry and fraustrated,no single joy in them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
radautoworks:

So you guys still do vulcanizer too? shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2021

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
InfinityEstates:
Quick question guys. Since land borders are now open, can one now import cars from Cotonou? If YES, would the NEW 5% duty apply?

Land borders are never opened for cars unless smuggled in. Cars are only legally allowed into the country via sea ports. Duty reduction only affects new cars and transportation/logistics vehicles.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
radautoworks:

You fix tyres?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
pickatyouu:

We install car tracking devices

Send me a message on WhatsApp ‪+234 701 167 0455‬
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
peeps4u:

You fix tyres?
yup
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
peeps4u:

Land borders are never opened for cars unless smuggled in. Cars are only legally allowed into the country via sea ports. Duty reduction only affects new cars and transportation/logistics vehicles.

Oh... Noted Boss. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
radautoworks:
yup

How much will i need to put aside for transmission fluid and filter change? Honda crv '02. Many thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Youngsage: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
northbird:

But they/ riders don't have much to lose.

A ₦200 sim will get you a new acct on Bolt. Not so for the driver.

Actually they have much to lose with this new NIN reg. Where can I get sim for 200?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Azzin ehn!! Buh Las las, everyone should plan and pray for exit plan. Forget that I drive during my spare time Shi.. If the money dey you go uninstall the app.

I just dey imagine how much people wey get partners dey make for themselves after remittance, and how many long hours they have to drive.
It is well bro

It's life, everything must surely come to an end someday, just make the memories worth it a s what's next should always cross one mind time after time. One fact I can't overlook about transportation business is the fact that it is an essential business and the cash is there, only if one can master the trade very well. You don't have to be the one driving, but no one can place a cat as dog to u, cos you've been thro the process and know what is obtainable... so see this period as IT.

About driver/partner... from November to December some drivers where able to make 900k and if their delivery money on rental is 25k, that's 200k that the partner will b receiving from the 900k. Assuming he spent 170k on PMS, he will be having 530k to himself, while the partner is still meant to cough out money for repair from his/her 200k. Who's the sheep or the goat here? Or we have to neglect this cos we r in winter? The business is about peak and off peak period, the basic thing is learning how to save in other to strike balance and keep the relationship floating. No gesture of offence, I come in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Olosho's are number one folks,you dont wanna mess with.

They are 99% times always angry and fraustrated,no single joy in them.
grin grin grin

VERY mannerlss set of humanimals

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
pope191:

Don't mind him, like as if he didn't know winter was coming. grin. January and February are always the toughest months of this business. Like I said business will start booming again in March. Everybody should just know including owners, driver owners and drivers that this is the usual phase this business normally go through. Patience and endurance is what it takes everything will be back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Crvrider:

How much will i need to put aside for transmission fluid and filter change? Honda crv '02. Many thanks in anticipation of your response.

Could you please email support@radautoworks for me? They can give you a more accurate quote.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:47am On Jan 13, 2021
radautoworks:

Could you please email support@radautoworks for me? They can give you a more accurate quote.

Thanks. Will do that first thing in the morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2021
kodred:

Actually they have much to lose with this new NIN reg. Where can I get sim for 200?

Options yapa for the rider

*You have an allowance of 7 sims to one NIN.

*It will take a loooong time to burn through 7sims. grin. Moreover, ban is just 24 hours, after rider has cancelled like crazy.

*friend can request for a friend.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2021
hello nairalanders, pease come to my aid concerning this particular lady, she told me she is into travelling , i sent my clients passport to her and also send her service charge, now the client said she needs to travel back, that she will renew her visa when she gets back to her home town, so i called this lady to return the passport, and she insisted i send her 20k for wasting her time, i pleaded and told her i have just 10k, so she said i should send, since last week, she is yet to return the passport, she doesnt pick calls, even if she picks she will just talk rudely and cut the call.

please nairalanders help me, my client is travelling back today around 9, but this girl is not picking calls, all i want is just for her to return the passport, im beeging you all help....this is her details

phone number : 07032664991

name: Agboola abiola Opeyemi

please help me beg her to return the passport

confusedworld17:
See Confirmed fraudster saying "they don't know how to talk"
She no even sabi lie self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2021
hello nairalanders, pease come to my aid concerning this particular lady, she told me she is into travelling , i sent my clients passport to her and also send her service charge, now the client said she needs to travel back, that she will renew her visa when she gets back to her home town, so i called this lady to return the passport, and she insisted i send her 20k for wasting her time, i pleaded and told her i have just 10k, so she said i should send, since last week, she is yet to return the passport, she doesnt pick calls, even if she picks she will just talk rudely and cut the call.

please nairalanders help me, my client is travelling back today around 9, but this girl is not picking calls, all i want is just for her to return the passport, im beeging you all help....this is her details

chillex8:
Hello guys. Calvary greetings.
So yesterday, around 5:15am, I accepted a request on InDriver from Iwaya road, yaba to Dolphin estate, Ikoyi.
I was in surulere at the moment the request came in, and I asked the lady if she's ready to move because I will be driving almost 6km to pick her from Surulere.
InDriver's price was #2,000. Got to PU by 5:25am and waited additional 5mins before she came out from one hotel off iwaya road.
Immediately she got In, she said she will be making 2 stops. I declined to continue the trip unless we renegotiate fares. We agreed on #4,000 and journey started.

First we went to Idi-oro/mushin to use a cash point.
She returned back claiming the Teller machine swallowed her debit card. After waiting 20mins plus for the machine to vomit the card, we left without it.
Note: I don't believe the machine swallowed any card.
She made some calls while we continued to the second stop. Asking the receiver to transfer money to my account so she can use my card to withdraw. I refused, telling her I'm not with my debit card.
She asked me for cash so she can give someone at the second stop ( somewhere In onipan), I declined.
After wasting another 10 mins at the second stop we proceeded to her final destination.

On getting to dolphin estate, she made some calls for some guy to come pick her up.
We waited another 20mins or so before this guy showed up in an un-registered Toyota Camry.
She stepped out and joined his car while he came to me to make a transfer.
He typed my details and all checked out then he sent #4,000 or so I thought. Normally, when riders are making transfers I always insist to see your debit alert.
So I was waiting for his, next I saw a credit alert from my bank via mail.
Alas I was relieved and was about leaving when I checked very well only to see that I was credited #400.
In utter shock I called her immediately as they haven't gone that far. I was thinking it was an error, perhaps. So I sent my ac details to her hoping that she will send the balance of #3,600.
Till this very moment it I haven't recieved a dime extra.
I have called and called. She sent a text last night that she will complete the transaction this morning. I called multiple times at noon only for her to say she's sleeping and will call me when she wakes up.
My fellow comrades, i looked up her number on truecaller and "CUSTOMER DEBTOR" popped up.
I have finally concluded she's a hoodlum and should be treated as one.
Kindly treat as urgent.
Her number is xxxxxxxxxxx
I have the names of the account holder that transferred #400 if need be.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2021

pope191:
@kamikaze

They send me a msg to u grin it's not my hand writing o cheesy I feel we should give her a break and observe her next move
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2021

confusedworld17:
See Confirmed fraudster saying "they don't know how to talk"
She no even sabi lie self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2021

blissbliss:

It’s your sweat. You don’t have to forget the money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2021

hvac:
That does not change the fact that she is a fraudster "they don't know how to talk" who doesn't know how to talk? When I called he I just introduced myself and mentioned Uber driver and she hung up. Why did she block the driver in the first place? If you have bank issue don't wait till someone you are owing call you before you call or text him for more time rather than blocking him. She intend making away with the money but she is getting it hot now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2021

peeps4u:
No wonder you wan defend her before.

Ashewo oshi grin

Oven lighter

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jumxie(f): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2021

tojahh:
Weda you give Pope your number or not.... Me will keep calling her and calling her a thief she is.

Pope! Pope!! Pope!!! If this woman like make she pay.. I will still keep calling her. I no go gree

(1) (2) (3) ... (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.