Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724826 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
pope191:

Hallelujah in everything boss, whatever pain u have today over this trip, just know that it won't b as bad as waking up to see the guy give you 3 star. I once picked a rider from grammar school to eko court complex 2650, spent almost 3 hrs in traffic, my face didn't leave d fuel gauge, as the tin was dropping, my eyes couldnt take it. [b]Despite having a good chat with the man, he rate me 4 stars, [/b]ever since then I don't pick his trip again, I still deh vex for the man till today grin

Back then when I was using bolt as a rider, no matter how well I flow with a driver, if I hear any suspension noise from your vehicle, I'm giving you 4 stars cheesy

As far as I was concerned, you just endangered my life so why give you a 5.

I'm sure most of those drivers will wonder why their rating dropped despite having smooth trips cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Felicity0001:

Schools to resume on Monday 18th...

Me thank God my partner called for his car on Monday... The car has been very problematic... So me I'm not bordered for the now till probably February or early March because I hate telling stories. How you won take explain winter to partner?

January, Febuary and early March are months for land preparation. If you know you know. The only prayer be say make God provide money for the season.
minus 100K from ur 800K to sort ur partner during this winter period na grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
People wey normal for this Lagos no reach 1000. grin
See these two adults trying to manuevere their cars into this narrow spot

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

It can even come by 2am na. Make all of us dey drive 24 hours grin

Warri talk say slap wen be your own go everly reach you. Its either you pay transport go collect am or the slap go find you come house. I see our blessings and breakthrough in the same way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

They are both good candidate for psychiatric evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Crvrider:

I guess its different strokes for different folks. Uber and short trips. I wonder how you guys who do uber squarely survive it. Uber knacked me 3trips back to back and none of it was above 1200naira despite setting destination to Ikeja from lekki, they claimed that rider was heading towards my destination...I weak!

I entered lekki with a ride on indriver for 5650k, rider gave me 6k. Got out with a ride of 3.5k.

A friend did a trip on uber, trip ended 200naira oyinbo give am 300naira shocked

Indriver works fine for me.

Bro, I don't know how they do it o esp d Moove guys, who have no options.

Part of the reasons that made me leave their app, na those short trips.

I have driven more than 2km to pu. Only to take the trip it was a card trip, end trip I saw ₦300. embarassed For a corrolla, i almost got crazy that day. Different emotions running through me.

Even Keke from Ogba to college road makes more than ₦300. without any yeye protocol of smiling, courtesy and all that balderdash in the name of customer service and ratings.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Back then when I was using bolt as a rider, no matter how well I flow with a driver, if I hear any suspension noise from your vehicle, I'm giving you 4 stars cheesy

I'm sure most of those drivers will wonder why their rating dropped despite having smooth trips cheesy

now that you drive, do you still have same view?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
indriver works perfectly for me and this are the reasons.
carefully select your trips, it's not howfar but how well.
I'm not into fastest fingers shit, cos I know it doesn't end well most times.
sometimes, I take advantage of my proximity to the rider to negotiate for better fare and it works sometimes.
I make google map my friend cos I study the traffic situation before accepting any trip.
island drivers that don't know shit about mainland you better remain in your island so you don't cry premium tears. we that do both island and mainland know where to enter and where not to.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Is all coming back... is all back to u, it's the power of love

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Crvrider:

They can still try a more lighter challenge. For 52weeks I plan on setting aside 10k weekly which should amount to 520k by the end of the year.

3weeks down already 49wks more to go.
GTB is mad, nothing like interest on my daily savings, they even deduct stamp duty charge from my main account everyday. Sometimes N50, sometimes N100
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
northbird:

I have driven more than 2km to pu. Only to take the trip it was a card trip, end trip I saw ₦300. embarassed For a corrolla, i almost got crazy that day. Different emotions running through me.

Even Keke from Ogba to college road makes more than ₦300. without any yeye protocol of smiling, courtesy and all that balderdash in the name of customer service and ratings.

Like you guys talk here. Wahala be like bicycle. I get scared each time I put on the app because I don't know where the rider might be going. I can't waste resources: fuel, time and energy for 200naira, plus there will still collect commission.

Though, most of you have opined that the moove guys may be getting preferential treatment, which is possible, because I don't see the business sense in using a car worth millions for 200naira trips.

My acceptance rate on uber go shock you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Omo bro, this hustle don dey make me craze small small o,
So jejeli jejeli I was coming down from falomo bridge towards VI, naxo LASTMA jump enter my front with their tools say "my tyre dey ontop people wey dey go Saka tinubu" I dey obstruct their movement, meanwhile they were going there own without any issue undecided
Naxo I follow dem drag am o say I no get money, las las dem collect 2k and I went my way (that 2k was all I had made that morning)

I somehow found myself @ somolu after years of waiting for trip, I made the worst mistake so far of this young year by turning on indriver, I saw one trip(rider wanted me to carry some Papers from somolu to him) from where I was marked directly to Ikorodu Road..Island boy wey I be na, I no know how that road dey be, I turned on Google map (estimated time of arrival 2:19) fare- 1500 appx 32mins trip. In my head, I go just use the money top fuel, zoom off to airport and wait till eternity till I get trip back to lekki.

My dear brothers, as I dey move, 2:19 was moving to 2:50 cry to 3:19 cry I dey look 4:00pm 4:00pm dey look me cry Ontop 1500! And the worse thing besay I'll have to pass through the guys place before I get a U-turn to civilization cry Infact, Wen I got to his shop by almost 4:30 I was nearly deaf and dumb, like who send me cry
Baba gave me #1500 plus extra #200 in his words "bros top fuel abeg I no get too much" I appreciated cus he has every right not to, NA ME FvCK UP!

I just turned off all the apps, Zoomed STRAIGHT to the island, buy abacha, go house, uninstalled indriver, carry car cloth Cover my car till further notice cus my mental health is very important smiley

Make Una come chop. kiss

Na that small thing vex you like this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
northbird:

grin I don't know anything like courtesy again... some riders r funny in an interesting way grin rider phone rang and she put it on speaker, the caller to rider... where r u? I'm inside Uber, on my way home
Caller: There's no this at home, no dat, stop at so and so places to get them
Rider: I don't cash with me
Caller: Tell the driver to give you, that you will transfer everything with ride fare

Me just keep my straight face like The Game cheesy she looked at me and stutter for seconds, please can I get cash from u? Inside my mind I'm like: I hope u don't want to remain unfortunate for the rest of your life, on indriver and u are asking this kind of stupid question. I have to lecture her on how everybody does transfer lately, and how tedious it is to get gas, so am out of cash as well. Another trip that kind of make me laff, was the day I picked a rider on a 4k trip from phase 1 to CMD on indriver. That's how this girl is using me to play, next thing was her leaving a whatsapp voice note "Dear I'm leaving, or do you want me to stay back, let me know" cheesy smh and cracked a smile, that reply nah on 3rd Mainland bridge u go read em, by then we will b discussin what she want to add for return trip.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Crvrider:

Like you guys talk here. Wahala be like bicycle. I get scared each time I put on the app because I don't know where the rider might be going. I can't waste resources: fuel, time and energy for 200naira, plus there will still collect commission.

Though, most of you have opined that the moove guys may be getting preferential treatment, which is possible, because I don't see the business sense in using a car worth millions for 200naira trips.

My acceptance rate on uber go shock you

Boss u use ur hand block your hand block yourself nah cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
deedee44:

GTB is mad, nothing like interest on my daily savings, they even deduct stamp duty charge from my main account everyday. Sometimes N50, sometimes N100

Use wema bank's ALAT app its a very good product.

See below their interest rate:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
pope191:

Boss u use ur hand block your hand block yourself nah cheesy

I don't get? You feel its my acceptance rate that has affected the kind of trips I get?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

When I see Ford Pathfinder, Explorer, Edge, Focus, Fusion, Taurus & F150 on the road, I wonder what the owners would go through when the motor start its madness.
Funny enough, some of these Ford brands i see on the road looks new/chacha tokunbo.
Is it the interior & the build they fancied or the series of headache the car would subject them to that lured them?

Nigerian maintenance culture is bad to start with.. We need to hold car owners accountable too ,not just the cars alone .....

People fail to read owners manual at all times. All cars are not built equally. This is why tokunbo engine is a big business in Nigeria.......

Example : you see people on the forum here using fuel additive on their cars without reading owners manual .but if you read owners manual, it tells you using fuel additive might damage your engine. Same with engine oil ,the car manual states 5w30 oil ,car owners and mechanics alike grin will say 20w50 oil is fine and change oil every 3k miles grin due to Nigerian hot weather . You think this mechanics should be working with the car company themselves. when the car start having issue it now becomes the car fault or brand etc ...... We need to hold car owners accountable, just because a Toyota can take some abuse does not mean other brands can take the same....

Infiniti Fx45 is one of my favorite Suv out there. Nigerians will tell you the car gives too much issues etc , when they themselves are not maintaining the car ..

So the brand of car you mention needs the right owner . And some brand also do tend to have issues on their own too..... It is a double edge sword

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Crvrider:

They can still try a more lighter challenge. For 52weeks I plan on setting aside 10k weekly which should amount to 520k by the end of the year.

3weeks down already 49wks more to go.
I love alat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2021
radautoworks:
I love alat

Will have to give it to wema bank on this one.

I did the mail to support@radautoworks.com as you instructed. Still waiting for a response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Omo bro, this hustle don dey make me craze small small o,
So jejeli jejeli I was coming down from falomo bridge towards VI, naxo LASTMA jump enter my front with their tools say "my tyre dey ontop people wey dey go Saka tinubu" I dey obstruct their movement, meanwhile they were going there own without any issue undecided
Naxo I follow dem drag am o say I no get money, las las dem collect 2k and I went my way (that 2k was all I had made that morning)

I somehow found myself @ somolu after years of waiting for trip, I made the worst mistake so far of this young year by turning on indriver, I saw one trip(rider wanted me to carry some Papers from somolu to him) from where I was marked directly to Ikorodu Road..Island boy wey I be na, I no know how that road dey be, I turned on Google map (estimated time of arrival 2:19) fare- 1500 appx 32mins trip. In my head, I go just use the money top fuel, zoom off to airport and wait till eternity till I get trip back to lekki.

My dear brothers, as I dey move, 2:19 was moving to 2:50 cry to 3:19 cry I dey look 4:00pm 4:00pm dey look me cry Ontop 1500! And the worse thing besay I'll have to pass through the guys place before I get a U-turn to civilization cry Infact, Wen I got to his shop by almost 4:30 I was nearly deaf and dumb, like who send me cry
Baba gave me #1500 plus extra #200 in his words "bros top fuel abeg I no get too much" I appreciated cus he has every right not to, NA ME FvCK UP!

I just turned off all the apps, Zoomed STRAIGHT to the island, buy abacha, go house, uninstalled indriver, carry car cloth Cover my car till further notice cus my mental health is very important smiley

Make Una come chop. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
eyinola:
So partner wey don increase pay to 35-40k na him make he still dey carry him saving give àbí? grin my brotherman feli I beg go ahead with your decision jàre and when coming back bring something from villa oooo no come dey yan story when u come o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Good morning guys, I saw this on twitter this morning...hmm, we drivers are really trying and facing alot of wahala in this hustle, Lastma go do him own, council, police, taskforce, even wicked passengers and nw Covid-19 don join sad Let's be guided pls, watch and pray.
Madamrad, Izzou, Dru23, Felicity0001, DeeDee, Pope191 and other beautiful members, I really admire and appreciate u guys input smiley May God bless everyone... Jpworld, it's been a while, how are you and your drivers doing? How much are they remitting nw? Cos before you can make 10k in this winter season nw, na die o. #Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2021
The second wave is way deadluer than first one. Yeaterday, we had record number of death in a day (23) since covid started in Nigeria. We are now having over 1000 cases every day. It is catching both young and old. Reading a lot of young guys' tweets how they battled covid, it is scary.

Bammzzie:
Good morning guys, I saw this on twitter this morning...hmm, we drivers are really trying and facing alot of wahala in this hustle, Lastma go do him own, council, police, taskforce, even wicked passengers and nw Covid-19 don join sad Let's be guided pls, watch and pray.
Madamrad, Izzou, Dru23, Felicity0001, DeeDee, Pope191 and other beautiful members, I really admire and appreciate u guys input smiley May God bless everyone... Jpworld, it's been a while, how are you and your drivers doing? How much are they remitting nw? Cos before you can make 10k in this winter season nw, na die o. #Peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
pope191:

grin I don't know anything like courtesy again... some riders r funny in an interesting way grin rider phone rang and she put it on speaker, the caller to rider... where r u? I'm inside Uber, on my way home
Caller: There's no this at home, no dat, stop at so and so places to get them
Rider: I don't cash with me
Caller: Tell the driver to give you, that you will transfer everything with ride fare

Me just keep my straight face like The Game cheesy she looked at me and stutter for seconds, please can I get cash from u? Inside my mind I'm like: I hope u don't want to remain unfortunate for the rest of your life, on indriver and u are asking this kind of stupid question. I have to lecture her on how everybody does transfer lately, and how tedious it is to get gas, so am out of cash as well. Another trip that kind of make me laff, was the day I picked a rider on a 4k trip from phase 1 to CMD on indriver. That's how this girl is using me to play, next thing was her leaving a whatsapp voice note "Dear I'm leaving, or do you want me to stay back, let me know" cheesy smh and cracked a smile, that reply nah on 3rd Mainland bridge u go read em, by then we will b discussin what she want to add for return trip.

grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin I beg no burst my belle o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2021
As work slow my ratings dey rise grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Bammzzie:
Cos before you can make 10k in this winter season nw, na die o. #Peace

Fake news
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Bammzzie:

Truth is we can't play down this virus, I told a rider how I won't let the virus slow me down this year, cos it made me paranoid last year and at a point I felt I have it (Still feel I've been in and out of it tho). We just didn't manage the situation well, lot of people r in mess today, because of that. I've picked one of the best rider that had it and we chatted from Ogba to 1004, she was telling me how deadly the stuff was and how they counter it, firstly it was her mom, till it got to her (the way I turned and look at her was epic). Right now I just see myself as a soldier in battlefield and try as much as I can to take precautions, but ain't scared of carrier, cos they r obviously around us all dis while.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2021
Crvrider:

I don't get? You feel its my acceptance rate that has affected the kind of trips I get?

No, just watch it before they block u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Just nugudu this guy... Lolgrin

ur sadism is beyond God's imagination... U wicked oooh...lolgrin

Tell us u r lying plsgringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
eyinola:

Minus ko... Subtract ni... All through the festive season starting from Nov 16th to Dec 31st I was only able to work for just 20days out of 46days. The remaining 26/27days car was giving serious issues. Even the 20days self not all was a full day work with the car so how I won take make 800k na bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Mad oohgringrin

They must have been dragging since self grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Felicity0001:

Minus ko... Subtract ni... All through the festive season starting from Nov 16th to Dec 31st I was only able to work for just 20days out of 46days. The remaining 26/27days car was giving serious issues. Even the 20days self not all was a full day work with the car so how I won take make 800k na bros

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ObioJr10(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.