Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721503 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
If you stay in ejigbo or the axis...a client is looking for an offline ride tomorrow morning 0810 028 5960.

Disclaimer: I don't know the person, he ordered for a ride while I was in the area and told me if I can be available tomorrow morning, which I said NO, because I stay far from ejigbo, but I promised him I will drop the details on our forum and see if any one can link up with him

So if interested call and negotiate with him .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Okay! It official!!

I'm ready to go back to the roads(holidays are over), you have a car for rent? Holla at me.

Place of residence is Abule-Egba( Beckly Estate).

Car Interest: Corolla(full option), Muscle, Big daddy(v4 xle) or Honda 2010 upwards.

Weekly rent: 25k

HP Option.

Come with 1m to the negotiating table.
I sort for a car myself.
Other agreement follows.

All things been equal, we shall have a good ride with no regrets.

I await your qoute/DM.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
izzou:
Please I need some honest answers

If one drives strictly on Saturdays and Sundays, what is the ideal amount one can net?

Wanted to ask this too.

Please guys, I seek this knowledge too. Again, I will need car for rental. Make una help una boy. undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why you com dey whine us.... maka whyyy
tojahh:

Wanted to ask this too.

Please guys, I seek this knowledge too. Again, I will need car for rental. Make una help una boy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Felicity001:

Baba is thinking of returning to the game.

You're highly welcome Sir.

50k net base on your verse knowledge and experience Sir cool

Lol

I've been thinking about it though. Although it's going to be a personal car, I feel I could use that to keep myself busy on the weekends (I don't want to work). I never buy the car sha grin

Abeg, dey serious joor grin. I just want to know how much I can make if I hustle on weekends

tojahh:

Wanted to ask this too.

Lol

We dey the same boat?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
After 1 week off, make i iron my Jean ready for tomorrow, typhoid malaria knack me for ground like say i be small pikin...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ehhhm, my corolla 2007 sport show's check light engine, i have tried all i can, it's still showing, i kukuma use black tape cover the light face for dashboard, problem solved.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Problem covered
vicdon:
Ehhhm, my corolla 2007 sport show's check light engine, i have tried all i can, it's still showing, i kukuma use black tape cover the light face for dashboard, problem solved.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
izzou:
Please I need some honest answers

If one drives strictly on Saturdays and Sundays, what is the ideal amount one can net?

After fuel and oda Expenses

15k suppose dey ur hand

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
jahmarsh:

bro, for real one can get Civic for 400k? thats strange. if you have plug, holla me boss
where do you want to get Civic 400k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
omorkelly:
Problem covered

Exactly problem covered

Lols

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
omorkelly:
Why you com dey whine us.... maka whyyy

Brother Kelly. I no dey whine o. Please don't lookaway. I seriously serious sir embarassed

Edakun help me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Springboot:

grin well I don't mean profit as such, I mean not run at loss considering time and money spent on fueling. Thanks for the response anyway, I will think of something else to do.

Register on bolt if you dont want to do multiple platforms.
You can make profit driving on Sunday/Saturday alone, might not be too much but you can never run at loss. Saturday and Sunday are one of the best days for the business.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
chillex8:

Personally, I will go for the 2005 civic. It may not be rugged or reliable. But, it's CHEAP.
That's my first consideration when it comes to investing in ehailing.
If you can get one for 400k, fine and well. Overhaul it and you are good to go.

Brother you say?

No sir, Civic of 400k will rise to 550-650k by the end of overhauling as suggested.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
vicdon:

Better you remove that tape before the light change to RED angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
sharpk007:

15k suppose dey ur hand

If I drive full time?

I go do night oh. I like night well well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
vicdon:
Only few people normal for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
141samuel:
where do you want to get Civic 400k
Leave corollas and Camry's alone.
There are cheaper cars to sail on ehailing.
Four drivers I know personally on providence street, lekki, are now car-owners.
They bought Honda DC, Chevrolet Aveo, Suzuki and Honda city.

My 2005 manual ford Mondeo was purchased for 400k. I sold it for 350k 1 year after.
Bought another one for 400k.

Woe betide me to buy a car of 1M plus for #60/km trips.

Tip: if you want cheap cars, visit other south-western states.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
tojahh:

Brother you say?

No sir, Civic of 400k will rise to 550-650k by the end of overhauling as suggested.
Still a win win situation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
chillex8:

Still a win win situation.

You are absolutely correct Mazi!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
House, Information reaching me nw is that their might be increase in fuel price anytime frm tomorrow...I got d info where I normally buy fuel (NNPC ipaja road), in fact they've closed for d day around 8.30pm and they normally close past 10pm...he said he's jst telling me because I'm one of there loyal customers....he even said it might be up to #200 per litre.... Not sure how authentic d info is tho but for that filling station to close by this time...hmm e get as e b o.... May God help us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
izzou:

If I drive full time?

I go do night oh. I like night well well

I thought there's curfew? sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CryptoClub2018: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Good evening millionaires. Please how do you cope with body pains on this job and how do you find time to eat too.
Can someone please enlighten me on strategy to stay healthy while on the job. This week wey I work from Monday to Sunday 6am to 5pm or sometimes 7pm is killing me and seems I'm losing weight. I no dey see time eat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Good evening millionaires. Please how do you cope with body pains on this job and how do you find time to eat too.
Can someone please enlighten me on strategy to stay healthy while on the job. This week wey I work from Monday to Sunday 6am to 5pm or sometimes 7pm is killing me and seems I'm losing weight. I no dey see time eat
Strategize.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CryptoClub2018: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
chillex8:

Strategize.

Yes, but I need to hear from you guys what strategy works
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls house a new hustler just on his app and it was showing this, what does it mean. Pls help out.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
sharpk007:

15k suppose dey ur hand

For this winter...
Talk true ooo, no give am false hope oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
vicdon:

For this winter...
Talk true ooo, no give am false hope oo

Haba. You mean 15k net on Sunday and Saturday combined is false hope?

I no wan shake unnecessary tables but January with the winter has not been that bad. I was looking at my dashboard just before your post and realised I actually made the same amount in January as I made in November last year.

@Izzou

If you can work between 7am-8pm, 8-10k net each day is very achievable and that's me assuming a worst case scenario. You can easily make more than that

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
chillex8:

Strategize.

Just the same way you responded to my inquiry, very vague response.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Yes, but I need to hear from you guys what strategy works

Just ignore the guy, I think he enjoys jumping to respond but end up giving a vague answer which means nothing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
tojahh:

Better you remove that tape before the light change to RED angry

With the sound track... "Put your hands on my shoulderrrrrrrrr.....grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Except there's constant surge like in December, I always create time to eat.

I cannot do this rigorous work and still deny myself of food

(1) (2) (3) ... (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.