Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4722738 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
I beg people help reason her matter too.
She never pay me o.

Boss hope u've bounce back from malaria?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:

If only you know how wrong this can be but for the fact you seem anonymous online it's easy to post pictures of people online because they owe as little as 1500, the day a rider decides to take this up, unfortunately it is only the driver that will suffer for it. You can take her number and call her but I think posting the pictures online tagging him or her fraud is wrong, even the police or effc. Are cautioned by lawyers when they do that before they have their day in court. I will advice you guys stick to disturbing the person with calls, posting pictures is a no no. Even loan defaulters, banks don't put their pictures online for obvious reasons except they get a warrant. Be careful guys.

Hold it right there.
She is a harderned criminal & her mother is an accomplice in this crime and they deserve to be treated as one.
Do you know how many minutes the driver must have driven to record such amount?
Do you know the horrible traffic he sat in to get the daughter of Eve to her destination?
Why should be a hardworking driver be denied his wage ? Even the bible warned against it.
If it takes her entire family pictures to be put in here to harass her & get the money out, so be it.
The mofo who wanted to scam my brother 5200 on Sunday didn't bulge until she received her profiles on whatsapp. Someone who played him for a fool the previous day, responded within the twinkle of an eye and paid the money.
Let her file a lawsuit, i have a lawyer who will volunteer to take it up pro bono.
Shay dem no know say you either pay with cash or put your ATM on the App?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

If you tell yourself the truth, you’d realize how many you could have avoided.

The first one for example, Ekoro road? That narrow road where there are lots of kekes....that’s where you want to overtake?

Doing Uturn and you couldn’t just allow the bike pass even after observing his full speed from over 100meters.

Stop dragging road with those guys or any other person the extra 1 minute you wait won’t kill you....

I’m still finding it hard to picture the third, Like how can you be driving and almost climbed a baby’s head?

Tip: when driving, Always look 200-400 metres ahead.

All the same, thank God for your life but please learn.

There's sometin called black spot in driving, truck drivers r the most venerable to this. When you hop into you car and have to reverse, yes! You've checked ur mirrors, but that extreme end you can't see, just pray one smallee have not crip to that side. There's always a point something supernatural steps in for us (now I leave what you think as supernatural to you). On his case, I won't say much, cos it will come off as ignorance, but here is something of which I am certain, we human mix mind trick and spiritual a lot. When you want to travel and start feeling the plane may crash, u decide not to embark on that trip, there is 80% chance u may never embark on such trip, cos at no point will one b going from Lagos to Abuja and you won't be scared somewhat(during take off and landing). I have not been to Benin - Ore road for years, why? I'm concerned, I've seen hoodlums attacked our bus and we've had to park twice, cos fine boiz are at work. How spiritual is that? Or should I say we are at default by virtual of the country we are? We pray for everything, light, water, road. It is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

I just called her now.... She said you went too Vulgar on her (Kudos for this) cheesy cheesy grin.... That was the reason she blocked you

She called her Daughter.. Her daughter said someone booked the trip for her

But she said Davit should send his account number

See my chat with her o. She no even respond. Make she no let me swear for her o. 1,500 na 6k e dey return (If you know you know)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
tojahh:

See my chat with her o. She no even respond. Make she no let me swear for her o. 1,500 na 6k e dey return (If you know you know)

I thought as much

When I told her I'm calling concerning her daughter... She paused for a while

Two criminals in one Family

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
tojahh:

She has blocked me on whatsapp (Modupe) while her daughter will not pick once she hears its Uber guy.

So I think we should make them popular.

0803 487 6447 modupe

09138702411 simioluwa

Picture here is that of Modupe her mom. Help remind her we love her.

She work a government hospital in Ekiti.

Amount owed is 1500.
Is it her mum that is owing? I think we shd face the daughter who is the culprit and leave the mum out of this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:

I don't know how the ehailing platform works but I believe they might have a provision for when riders refuse to pay and they obviously won't advice drivers to go put up picture on the internet

And ehailing platforms dont also advise riders to rob drivers by failing to pay.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:

Irrespective of the amount, I don't think it is right. Just my opinion.

It is not wrong. You can only advise drivers to be sure of the offence before putting pix online. You owe me money and run away and I put your pix online rightly claiming you owe me money. What Would you sue me for? Defamation? Wrong accusation?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2021
deedee44:

Is it her mum that is owing? I think we shd face the daughter who is the culprit and leave the mum out of this

That is her Achilles heel so let her bear the brunts of her offspring. Why do you think police hold a family member just to get a culprit?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

There's some tin called black spot in driving, truck drivers r the most venerable to this. When you hop into you car and have to reverse, yes! You've checked ur mirrors, but that extreme end you can't see, just pray one smallee have not crip to that side. There's always a point something supernatural steps in for us (now I leave what you think as supernatural to you). On his case, I won't say much, cos it will come off as ignorance, but here is something of which I am certain, we human mix mind trick and spiritual a lot. When you want to travel and start feeling the plane may crash, u decide no to embark on that trip, there is 80% chance u may never embark on such trip, cos at no point will one b going from Lagos to Abuja and you won't be scared somewhat(during take off and landing). I have not been to Benin - Ore road for years, why? I'm concerned, I've seen hoodlums attacked our bus and we've had to park twice, cos fine boiz are at work. How spiritual is that? Or should I say we are at default by virtual of the country we are? We pray for everything, light, water, road. It is well

Yes there are usually blind spots no doubt.

I know there are times the supernatural happen but we also have to take responsibility bro.

You see that plane own, I fear am die. I’m scared of take off (although I love the speed the plane moves at when taking off), landing and even in the air. When you see how tiny the biggest house on land is from the air, you shudder at the thought of anything happening to the plane.

I’m glad you get the message I’m trying to pass.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2021
deedee44:

The number on the App happens to be that of the mother. She booked the ride using that number while she called with another.

I am only getting her involved because according to the number on the App, she said the girl is her daughter. Which happened to be true because I called the girl with the number she called me with and she blocked me. Hence I had to go back to the App to get the other number.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Cooladex:

My first month on this job. I picked a rider around Fela shrine going to Magodo, like 10minutes into the drive I realised I did not start trip. I was just trying to swipe 'start trip' before I realised I had bashed d corrola Infront of me while that one went to collide with an incoming vehicle. The third guy pardoned me but I fixed the corrola, even painted it. The front of my car was a total disaster.
This thing takes less than 2 secs.
Sorry about the incident bro,thank God it was not life threatning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
I carry person come Caleb university imota for ikorodu ....I don on app for past 1hr the thing no gringrin,

Please is there any where not too far I can drive down to maybe gringrin go enter grin grin

Tankuuuu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2021
IFSHR:
I carry person come Caleb university imota for ikorodu ....I don on app for past 1hr the thing no gringrin,

Please is there any where not too far I can drive down to maybe gringrin go enter grin grin

Tankuuuu

u better drive down to ikorodu garage grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2021
I never o. I dey even go for test today at Yaba
pope191:

Boss hope u've bounce back from malaria?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2021
tojahh:

The number on the App happens to be that of the mother. She booked the ride using that number while she called with another.

I am only getting her involved because according to the number on the App, she said the girl is her daughter. Which happened to be true because I called the girl with the number she called me with and she blocked me. Hence I had to go back to the App to get the other number.

Oh okay. I didn't know this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2021
I disagree with you on this. These people have been given enough time to pay, but they thought they re wise. Riders should be aware that once you book a ride, you must pay if you don't want situation like this.
Springboot:

If only you know how wrong this can be but for the fact you seem anonymous online it's easy to post pictures of people online because they owe as little as 1500, the day a rider decides to take this up, unfortunately it is only the driver that will suffer for it. You can take her number and call her but I think posting the pictures online tagging him or her fraud is wrong, even the police or effc. Are cautioned by lawyers when they do that before they have their day in court. I will advice you guys stick to disturbing the person with calls, posting pictures is a no no. Even loan defaulters, banks don't put their pictures online for obvious reasons except they get a warrant. Be careful guys.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Even Ikorodu garage is not sure for trip.
If you dont want to be running within ikorodu there better find your way to somewhere closer to ketu and beyond.
Mind you, you can pick ketu/ojota passengers at garage or agric b/s

eyinola:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
eyinola:

Maybe na wetin I go do laslas b dat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2021
The best way to get their attention is posting their pix. I just spoke with with mother now. She asked me to send my account details which I have done. I will keep the house updated.

Thanks a bunch Tojahh for this feat. I respect you bro.
SaintHilary:

>>Bro, putting pics online would not stop anytime soon as long as there's an offence.
>>Pictures of Thiefs are online, pictures of rapists are online, Naira Marley and Zlatan till tomorrow would still have their pictures online as Fraudsters, Erica of big brother would still have her fuvking self on Xvideos till tomorrow.
>>In these streets, if you have the mind to commit a crime (Yes driving on bolt without paying is indeed a crime) you should also have the mind to face what comes at you. Make she go carry her lawyer come

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2021
SaintHilary:

>>Bro, putting pics online would not stop anytime soon as long as there's an offence.

>>In these streets, if you have the mind to commit a crime (Yes driving on bolt without paying is indeed a crime) you should also have the mind to face what comes at you. Make she go carry her lawyer come

Uncle Hillary. Been a while. Happy New Year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
Get well soon bro...sorry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2021
The daughter used her mom s number on the app. Just imagine that
deedee44:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Bammzzie:

Get well soon bro...sorry

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
izzou:

My chairman, I greet you grin

E don tey wey we smell your cologne for here.

Seun don tire for my wahala for travel section dash me ban..E just forgive me yesterday
I greet you boss
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Please I'll like to ask, how much can I make on the average per week working from 8am to 10pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:

Hmmm this one serious oo.... I don't want to say the negative, but no worries boss, take your medications, drink more water, eat well (fruits more) and sleep. You will b fine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
The best way to get their attention is posting their pix. I just spoke with with mother now. She asked me to send my account details which I have done. I will keep the house updated.

Thanks a bunch Tojahh for this feat. I respect you bro.

Tojahh u r doing good, text me ur number, let me see what I can do

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
chillex8:

If you can meet me up by 10pm tomorrow, will scan it for you.

bros where can i meet you in surulere? Please send me ur number to my email. Theus4eva100@gmail.com

Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thanks for the concern bro. I'm set for the negative o. I gat most of the serious symptoms already. Hoping they will attend to me today.
pope191:

Hmmm this one serious oo.... I don't want to say the negative, but no worries boss, take your medications, drink more water, eat well (fruits more) and sleep. You will b fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you r on d island, pls stay there o...Avoid mainland....Abort mission...I repeat, Aviod mission... sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, northbird and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.