Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724073 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 12:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Slickleo:

His not dull, remember ur 1star because of suspension noise

Man, that is slick wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Felicity001:

This sounds like Sadhguru's words.

Best way to solve a problem is to keep a distance fr9m the problem then you will see clearly.

Take for instance, how can one be so convince that the world is spherical or round in a way when big object sail and walk on it without haven to fall? Take a space jet out of earth then view it from the outside with an appreciable distance from it's top then you'd noticed/seen that truly the east is spherical or somehow round.

So @ cryptoclub2018, leave those thinking (though the spirituality of life it self can never be over emphasise) behind you and see how they disappear.

Peace be into you. May you not be mark for death in Jesus name. Amen!!!

No matter how much Jesus' name is used or His blood, what will be will be. Like a very sensible person has already said, be careful and watch out - na everything get explanation.
Remember Lazarus still died despite being raised from the dead by Jesus. My point is, do your part very well and don't always attach spirituality to things, especially ones like this that has explanation. If the car was at home, will those near miss happen?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2021
davit:
Thanks. I was there at last. Did the test. Result to be out latest weekend, that s if son of man still dey alive by then shocked

Was given one of the drugs they use to treat their patients. Back home very weak.
You will be fine.I had similar health challenge on the 1st of January for almost 3 weeks. If you can get the following vitamins below, you will be fine.

1. TABS VITAMIN A 1,OOOIU DLY X 2WKS
2. TABS VITAMIN E 1,OOOIU DLY X 2WKS
3. TABS VITAMIN D 1,OOOIU DLY X 2 WKS
4. TABS LORATIDINE 10MG DLY X 5 DAYS
5. Zinc sulphate 20mg 1 daily.
6. Vitamin C I think 1000IU 1 daily

If you are dehydrating,buy oral drip and always drink it. Try to always do steam bath to avoid shortness of breath. Always drink warm water and try to eat well, even if you might have lost sense of taste.
You can dm me for more information. Covid-19 is real,it's unfortunate that Nigerians are not taking it serious.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 3:20am On Feb 04, 2021
pope191:

There's sometin called black spot in driving, truck drivers r the most venerable to this. When you hop into you car and have to reverse, yes! You've checked ur mirrors, but that extreme end you can't see, just pray one smallee have not crip to that side. There's always a point something supernatural steps in for us (now I leave what you think as supernatural to you). On his case, I won't say much, cos it will come off as ignorance, but here is something of which I am certain, we human mix mind trick and spiritual a lot. When you want to travel and start feeling the plane may crash, u decide not to embark on that trip, there is 80% chance u may never embark on such trip, cos at no point will one b going from Lagos to Abuja and you won't be scared somewhat(during take off and landing). I have not been to Benin - Ore road for years, why? I'm concerned, I've seen hoodlums attacked our bus and we've had to park twice, cos fine boiz are at work. How spiritual is that? Or should I say we are at default by virtual of the country we are? We pray for everything, light, water, road. It is well

Its actually called blind spot

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jemerson: 3:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Olayetan:
Once it’s past 9 at night, I’m sticking with InDriver only, that app is good at night only...

Any particular reason for this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akayd: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning guys, please I will like to ask where I can get the Lagos state vehicle body tag. How much is it and what are the requirements? Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Slickleo:

His not dull, remember ur 1star because of suspension noise

Karma is a bitch always dancing “ put your head on my shoulder” ... ���

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CryptoClub2018: 5:01am On Feb 04, 2021
GforGee:

No matter how much Jesus' name is used or His blood, what will be will be. Like a very sensible person has already said, be careful and watch out - na everything get explanation.
Remember Lazarus still died despite being raised from the dead by Jesus. My point is, do your part very well and don't always attach spirituality to things, especially ones like this that has explanation. If the car was at home, will those near miss happen?

What ever oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You mean in uber? Anything from 50-100% cheesy

Okay, so if we say 50% in 12months you're ok right? i.e both you capital and profit back to you pocket in 12months (N1.5m), it will say not a bad business because even bank won't make such profit within a short time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2021
shollywendy1:

If I still get blackbishop for here. Feli no go decamp.
Except he wan make bishop comot him brainbox reset am with mrjaydee or chillex Lolz

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2021
kodred:

Is this really felicity? Wow!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2021
deedee44:

Na your shop you buy am grin

d tin shock me I swear...grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Blackbishop:
Where is eherbal

Thanks for the mention brogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Olayetan:

See you, you Dey keep business relationship with olosho abi you wan light oven.

How can you even think of keeping business relationship with an olosho when they too are still struggling to make ends meet.

Abi you wan patronize her business?

Lol... U don forget say drivers and oloshos are like 5&6? They're our No.1 customers ooh just have 3 of them as client trust me you won't need those app for once again because they move around anytime of the day around the federal territories.

So its good to keep them close oooh... na dam dey sustain me these period ooh with offline... 1 car has been with me for like 4days now yet she doesn't know my house, anytime she wants to go out she calls me...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2021
GforGee:

grin grin grin No be Nigeria the babe dey ni. This one wey she no sabi the phrase. Abeg find one transfer receipt edit and send to her, let's see what will happen cheesy

Hahaha... No mind her she no jasi.

She go old...grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2021
mazinaija:
You will be fine.I had similar health challenge on the 1st of January for almost 3 weeks. If you can get the following vitamins below, you will be fine.

1. TABS VITAMIN A 10,OOOIU DLY X 2WKS
3. TABS VITAMIN D 5,OOOIU DLY X 2 WKS

If you are dehydrating,buy oral drip and always drink it. Try to always do steam bath to avoid shortness of breath. Always drink warm water and try to eat well, even if you might have lost sense of taste.
You can dm me for more information. Covid-19 is real,it's unfortunate that Nigerians are not taking it serious.

Lets me careful with the way we prescribe drugs for people via SM olease. Some of these prescriptions can react to people differently because you never can tell the state of the next persons liver. This us why doctors carry out test before prescribing drugs or carrying out treatments. It worked for you doesnt mean it will work for another person.

Lets be guided mbok

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Felicity001:

Sorry baba! You get mind ooh... So they shuck that tin enter your noise? Chai!!! That tin dey pain enh! or have they gotten a better means of testing?

Get well soon bro.

They don’t Chuk it inside inside again, just a little in your nose and little in throat. I’ve done it more than 6 times, still did one last week.
We will all get use to it very soon, imagine footballers get tested every week.

Coro is everywhere in Lagos na d strongest immune bodies go survive. Plus dis work with AC going round Lagos , airport, hospital and market.
Govt just don’t know how to lock down again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Make somebody answer na abeg.

For me its 7k, don't know if it varies or its constant for everybody
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Felicity001:

Lets me careful with the way we prescribe drugs for people via SM olease. Some of these prescriptions can react to people differently because you never can tell the state of the next persons liver. This us why doctors carry out test before prescribing drugs or carrying out treatments. It worked for you doesnt mean it will work for another person.

Lets be guided mbok
Most of the drugs are just vitamins, and it was described for me by a doctor I spoke to on the phone without any test. The Private hospita I was attendingl refused to admit me when they suspected it's covid-19. So I think it's harmless. For as long as he doesn't have any underlying health issue he will be fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2021
mazinaija:

1. TABS VITAMIN A 10,OOOIU DLY X 2WKS
3. TABS VITAMIN D 5,OOOIU DLY X 2 WKS

Loratidime is not a vitamin, neither is it in anyway used in the management of covid, your dosage of zinc isn't even sufficient for a minor talk more an adult, your dosages also for vit e and d are mixed up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2021
chijioke17:

Loratidime is not a vitamin, neither is it in anyway used in the management of covid, your dosage of zinc isn't even sufficient for a minor talk more an adult, your dosages also for vit e and d are mixed up.
Thanks for pointing out this,but the doctor I met in the hospital showed the drugs he was using to manage covid and there is loratidine on it. The doctor friend I called also recommended loratidine but I don't know maybe it was because of other symptoms I was having at the time. As for the mix up on the vitamins you can help. As for the zinc, I didn't get exactly what the doctor asked me to get,the pharmacy I went to told me to buy zinc tab 100mg. I was using it for almost a week before the doctor told me that 100mg is too much. Lagos State covid-19 package I was given weeks after I and my wife have recovered contains zinc suphate 20mg as part of their free covid-19 package

Am not a health professional, I just felt I can help with the similar drugs I used

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2021
abefeabebi:
Pls how much does it cost to repaint Toyota Corolla bumper both front and back.

I use 9k paint my own this January, auto base.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Blackbishop:

We are still negotiating cuz I told them I have a very large family. Which include you guys. Na me arrange the one Biden dey use now

Honda civic?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros i dey with you any day any time curfew or not... na only blackbishop matter dey pain me like dis thats na because since when d guy buy motor now him never call me to come help am wash am... I no say make him buy me 1 create ooh na me won buy d bear with my money oooh.

Pope191 self wey carry my oven nko? I just dey look am 1stgrin

Come and carry ur oven, I'm done
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2021
pope191:

Honda civic?

No Cadillac 1
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Dovehorizon:

Its actually called blind spot

Over oven, what can a man do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2021
mazinaija:
Thanks for pointing out this,but the doctor I met in the hospital showed the drugs he was using to manage covid and there is loratidine on it. The doctor friend I called also recommended loratidine but I don't know maybe it was because of other symptoms I was having at the time. As for the mix up on the vitamins you can help. As for the zinc, I didn't get exactly what the doctor asked me to get,the pharmacy I went to told me to buy zinc tab 100mg. I was using it for almost a week before the doctor told me that 100mg is too much. Lagos State covid-19 package I was given weeks after I and my wife have recovered contains zinc suphate 20mg as part of their free covid-19 package

Am not a health professional, I just felt I can help with the similar drugs I used

Loratidine is an antihistamine ( for reactions, catarrh, etc), it must have being prescribed because you had runny nose or something.

Zinc is needed in the body in small quantities, and for covid is prescribed based on the severity of your infection. Categories basically are mild, moderate and severe covid. 20mg is the standard for people who aren't immunocompromised ( don't have any major ailment), but for covid moderate and severe, 100mg is mostly prescribed, vitamin d comes in 1000I.U, and vit e 5,000 I.U, but it should be worthy of note that for every prescription to an individual, it is subjective (based on what the individual needs), and as such may not be the same prescription for another person. Some other drugs are also used in management of covid, but I wouldn't divulge that. Anyone that has symptoms should do the right thing and go get tested.

Self treatment isn't safe for a number of reasons.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2021
BAZ001:

They don’t Chuk it inside inside again, just a little in your nose and little in throat. I’ve done it more than 6 times, still did one last week.
We will all get use to it very soon, imagine footballers get tested every week.

Coro is everywhere in Lagos na d strongest immune bodies go survive. Plus dis work with AC going round Lagos , airport, hospital and market.
Govt just don’t know how to lock down again

More than 6x?? Ha! Watin u dey find

The government knows nobody will sit at home if they declare another lockdown because the security agency to enforce the law is still trying to find it bearing after the Endsars crisis, unless they want war that's when they'll declare a lockdown.

The last one they did parlliatives where being hoard, money was shared among themselves and the people where left in starvation.

So let them bear the consequence of their action.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2021
mazinaija:
Most of the drugs are just vitamins, and it was described for me by a doctor I spoke to on the phone without any test. The Private hospita I was attendingl refused to admit me when they suspected it's covid-19. So I think it's harmless. For as long as he doesn't have any underlying health issue he will be fine.
Okayyy ooh.

It's only in this part of the world people go to pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. In the UK you can't even buy a paracetamol without getting a doctor's prescription.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2021
mazinaija:

You try bros.

Please stay safe.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2021
chijioke17:

Loratidine is an antihistamine ( for reactions, catarrh, etc), it must have being prescribed because you had runny nose or something.

Zinc is needed in the body in small quantities, and for covid is prescribed based on the severity of your infection. Categories basically are mild, moderate and severe covid. 20mg is the standard for people who aren't immunocompromised ( don't have any major ailment), but for covid moderate and severe, 100mg is mostly prescribed, vitamin d comes in 1000I.U, and vit e 5,000 I.U, but it should be worthy of note that for every prescription to an individual, it is subjective (based on what the individual needs), and as such may not be the same prescription for another person. Some other drugs are also used in management of covid, but I wouldn't divulge that. Anyone that has symptoms should do the right thing and go get tested.

Self treatment isn't safe for a number of reasons.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.