Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4712245 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Camry big daddy for UBER. Is it advisable? fuel wise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

yep, very easy, connect it to a battery in the house grin

How would he know where the tracker is located
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zachxolan(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

yep, very easy, connect it to a battery in the house grin
Thank you sir...I have been suspecting this from a driver for a while but I could not fathom how possible.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sashafm(f): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
I need a registered uber driver staying within Gbagada Axis to pick me up to work every day. If you stay within the area kindly send me me a pm for us to communicate about fare price and modalities.Gbagada residents only please.

Note I work at maryland.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
Sashafm:
I need a registered uber driver staying within Gbagada Axis to pick me up to work every day. If you stay within the area kindly send me me a pm for us to communicate about fare price and modalities.Gbagada residents only please.

Note I work at maryland.
Gbagada to Maryland that is not up to 10 mins?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
This Romeo na clown

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Who said dey block him because of client cancelation, I have Neva been blocked because of DAT before

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
bigass:

How would he know where the tracker is located

its not rocket science o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
My people is this account ok? That balance seems nt correct

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
protocol:
My people is this account ok? That balance seems nt correct

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Romeo3:
thanks my man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cool4face:

Can we talk on phone? 08065075805
So sorry bro ABUJA sun dealt with me today...call me 08032800453...
One more 406 to go...
LETS KEEP ABUJA MOVING...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2017
JABB:
wth 1 Gig ram?
Beeni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 1:56am On Dec 06, 2017
Good morning I am a professional Uber driver with a rating of 4.52*. I am currently in need of a car and a good, understanding partner to work with. Any available partner should please contact me on 08036829588 or fathirash57@gmail.com. Ready to start work asap. Thank you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by austin09: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by exoticeve(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2017
How much are you buying all this 406. Too much money
ogunvic41:

One more 406 to go...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Model
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
gwng:
This device allows you to SCAN/DIAGNOSE YOU CAR. When used in conjunction with TORQUE PRO ON ANDROID PHONES, you get outstanding results. Get yours now FOR ONLY 3K. 09032614208

Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja.

Watch our video on how to use it: https://mymoto.com.ng/how-to-scan-your-car-with-obd-2-bluetooth/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K. Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2017
exoticeve:
No fix price...if u want me to manage the car pls call me 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool4face(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

One more 406 to go...

Thanks for the call mr Ogunvic. I love ur hustling spirit.......... Keep d gud work going , the lord is behind u. Wishing u a safe trip to lag.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2017
@Ogunvic, I have a month registered 2006 corolla. Let me know when you are free so we can talk and possibly get to see. Car is yet to be registered on either platforms
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
grin
cooldood:

Is this rental basis and what year of corolla are we looking at here? Interested in placing like 5 cars with your company.

Also send your terms to arenalounge3@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by naijacutee(f): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2017
jideking:
My ogas please where can I buy original suspension parts, namely stabilizer linkages and tie-rod, anyone who has a reasonable dealer should please drop the contacts, I would also like to have an idea of their prices as well. Car is 2006 corolla. Please treat as urgent. Thanks

I can get you brand new parts from the UK and ship them to Lagos in a container. Only downside is that is takes 21 - 30 days to arrive.

If more drivers are purchasing parts, cost will be lower and may even be close to the costs of used parts at Ladipo. If you're interested, PM me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2017
exoticeve:

Ogunvic, keep off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2017
Cool4face:

Thanks for the call mr Ogunvic. I love ur hustling spirit.......... Keep d gud work going , the lord is behind u. Wishing u a safe trip to lag.
uwc bro...ONE LOVE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dovehorizon:
@Ogunvic, I have a month registered 2006 corolla. Let me know when you are free so we can talk and possibly get to see. Car is yet to be registered on either platforms
SMS UR EMAIL FOR MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
50K WEEKLY GUARANTEED...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

SMS UR EMAIL FOR MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
50K WEEKLY GUARANTEED...
The terms you sent to me shows 43k weekly.Is there another t & c.please send again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
cooldood:

The terms you sent to me shows 43k weekly.Is there another t & c.please send again.
U didn't call me for explanations... U aren't good with mathematics...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

U didn't call me for explanations... U aren't good with mathematics...

That's poor professional ethics you just displayed by trying to insult a prospective client who has not insulted you. Now that you've thrown caution into the wind, I'd give it to you black n white. Its a bad start already for someone just trying to go into business management, management is completely different from driving.It's a warning sign for others though, cos this is how you'd respond to your clients (if not worse) once they entrust you with vehicles and they have some clarifications to make. You should go enrol for an MBA Management program before you enter management, it requires different skill set, if not, its gonna be disastrous for any of your partners/ client.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
cooldood:

That's poor professional ethics you just displayed by trying to insult a prospective client who has not insulted you. Now that you've thrown caution into the wind, I'd give it to you black n white. Its a bad start already for someone just trying to go into business management, management is completely different from driving.It's a warning sign for others though, cos this is how you'd respond to your clients (if not worse) once they entrust you with vehicles and they have some clarifications to make. You should go enrol for an MBA Management program before you enter management, it requires different skill set, if not, its gonna be disastrous for any of your partners/ client.
Only u complained... I only said ur mathematics is bad
I have been managing cars for over 4 months now I didn't make it public.... I don't need ur car bro...I hate corolla...if u don't understand the calculations must u make it public? Aside cars I manage for client I have mine too...give ur car to a driver and get 35k to 40k weekly am not begging u for cars
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

Only u complained... I only said ur mathematics is bad
I have been managing cars for over 4 months now I didn't make it public.... I don't need ur car bro...I hate corolla...if u don't understand the calculations must u make it public? Aside cars I manage for client I have mine too...give ur car to a driver and get 35k to 40k weekly am not begging u for cars

Is it wrong to ask questions (which you call complain)? What is there to understand in your mathematics, you sent a document by yourself, the document shows total net earnings of financial partner as N43,000, you are here busy quoting 50k guaranteed, who's deceiving who and who doesn't understand basic calculations now. You are clearly deluded.
Why is it a problem with you if I make your service rate public? if you are sure of yourself and straight-forward in your dealings. People like you have mouth more than competence, at the end of the day, you will use mouth to either put others in trouble or yourself. Again, I say this, you are a disaster waiting to happen, go and learn management skills, being able to drive, is not the same as being able to run a successful business.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MosakuAW(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.