Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4707065 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2021
deedee44:
The lowest rating I've seen.
Very biased bolt

Jezz!! This ine shock me ooo...

Me I don't pick up any request with less than 3.9 rating.

That was how one lady kept sending and I'd to pick b4 my AS destroy, her rating was 3.2 or thereabouts,

Grin grin

R: I've been trying but its difficult to get a ride why na?
Me: your rating is too low and most experience drivers like me won't want a problematic rider.

She went silent for a few seconds, and said, okay are you going? With a different tone this time.

Me: Yeah! I'm on my way already.

She behaved herself all through and tried to justify her rating... I didnt border lecturing her after all its not my job to do that but Bolt's.

End of ride I told her, take care and always try to nice to people.

She said thank and left.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2021
pope191:

I just ignore d woman words when I read the post, the guy maybe mentally deranged, but he won't obviously last on the platform as he would have got riders reporting him for same offence. Someone said something she can't wrapped her head over to her and she still went ahead to buy food for him, I wish both of them well, she even have polive as close pal grin all of dem, inluding the driver b hoodlums.

I was thought in business school that to be a successful business person in Nigeria you need 3 people.

1. A soldier friend
2. Police friend
3. Politician as friend.

If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2021
Felicity001:

I was thought in business school that to be a successful business person in Nigeria you need 3 people.

1. A soldier friend
2. Police friend
3. Politician as friend.

If you know you know.

LBS?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2021
pope191:

LBS?

Yes ooh... But the model is only applicable in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
deedee44:
The lowest rating I've seen.
Very biased bolt
I've picked a rider with 1.0 ratings before, funny thing is, ride was very smooth with good convo. No issues at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Crvrider:

Something may have transpired during their conversation that probably urged the guy on: just saying. On the other hand, like you've rightly said, the dude might as well be a psychopath, someone who is seriously disturbed. But she can easily block him off.
I don't care what is said in a conversation. When a woman says stop, you stop. A polite (usually to avoid angering a man) comment does not give you carte blanche to stalk and harass. I don't care if she told you she wants to have your children!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
pope191:

I just ignore d woman words when I read the post, the guy maybe mentally deranged, but he won't obviously last on the platform as he would have got riders reporting him for same offence. Someone said something she can't wrapped her head over to her and she still went ahead to buy food for him, I wish both of them well, she even have polive as close pal grin all of dem, inluding the driver b hoodlums.
you men will never understand how much women go out of their way to be nice to men so they don't attack them. Ask your sisters and cousins if they've ever experienced something similar and how they reacted. It will open your eyes. The male ego is a grenade and can't handle even the most polite of rejections so the average woman will stroke/pet the ego long enough to get to a safe place and GTFO of there hoping he doesn't go off before then.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Felicity001:

1. A soldier friend
2. Police friend
3. Politician as friend.

If you know you know.
well that explains a lot undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bolt moving Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Picked a lady yesterday on indriver.... somehow, we didn't talk till we got to her destination...there was no issue at all during d ride.......she paid me and I left...woke up dis morning to see her comment abt me... shocked so surprised...I wanted to let go, but I won't be happy if I don't reply her stupidity..

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Felicity001:
Fuel Attendant New Cheating Trick.

I went to Mobil filling Station, Abule Egba this morning to purchase fuel 5k. The sell normal price @N162/ltr.

The young guy programmed the pump at N5k and started selling, I was with my son in the car so I didnt border stepping outta the car, nevertheless, I was watching erratically. The young guy was standing close to the pump counting the money on his hands and I could see the pump at 3800+ and I looked away, the next seconds I looked I could see this attendant guy punching something from the other side of the pump and on my own side of the pump I saw 5000 blinking with a dash (- - - -) on the place where the amount of litres is been displayed. Immidiately, the guy quickly removed the nozzle and the closed my tank and came to ask for money. All of this happened with seconds.

I was like, anh anh, watin happen? That thing show 3800+ just now how come 5000 con dey show all of a sudden.

Knowing I've caught him, he quickly put the bpame of NEPA that they change light thats why.

I then said, so if them change light na him you c9me close my tank? Already i don step out of the car, open my tank and asked him to complete my fuel. As he removed the nozzle again to complete the fuel the initial sale pop up and it was N4,054. All this while during the conversation that 5000 and the dash lines where still blinking o.

I was like wow! So this is new trick you guys do to steal from people.

Guys be watchful when dealing with these guys they're all thieves.

Happy Sunday♥
the mobile filling station at airport road if they are selling fuel and NEPA take light know that your fuel will not complete, it happened to me twice ,the second time I have to come back and confront them they say I should see the manager, they apologize that how there fuel pump used do when is light interrupted, since then I don't buy fuel there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
141samuel:
the mobile filling station at airport road if they are selling fuel and NEPA take light know that your fuel will not complete, it happened to me twice ,the second time I have to come back and confront them they say I should see the manager, they apologize that how there fuel pump used do when is light interrupted, since then I don't buy fuel there

In this case it was just blantered lie... There was no power failure. NEPA ko fuse ni.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=dehiero post=99883662][/quote]

Mainland or island or both, u can make 10k/day Net if u put in the hours. Say 7am to 9pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na today you just dey know? They will make u suffer so you will know they are working, inconsiderate and visionless leaders.

Wickedness suppose get limit, I feel its madness and incompetence combined...look at what they are doing in Ojota for more than 2yrs they have been going round and round on that road. This na fake Julius berger o. Ahmadu bello, VI was done before we say jack robinson

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please all those who registered Uber/Bolt in year 2020, was hackney permit really needed??
Your replies will be appreciated.
@kanoski, sorry for your experience so far, i hope you've learnt from the Best teacher, your reply will be appreciated as well. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
What a wonderful day! grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cheddaz:
I carried a Jamaican Lady raised in South Africa with a clear foreign accent. Na so she share her experience with a bolt driver. She is based in Ogbomosho but I think she runs the restaurant at Farm city Lekki so she goes back once a week. she should be in her mid 40's or less.

She ordered a bolt ride and the first thing driver said was that he liked white , she's light skinned. she was surprised at the statement but shoved it away because he was driving a white car. so during the trip they started gisting, they also stopped at KFC and she got a meal for herself and the driver. Got to destination.

Her nightmare started. The driver turned to a stalker, calling at odd hours, sending WhatsApp msgs, asking for a hookup and all, it got so bad that she had to call bolt even informed her embassy because she has been kidnapped before. She even had to ask one of her very top ranking police officer friend to pose as her husband to make the guy back off. The guy told the officer that his wife is fine na, if person no toast am problem dey na, that the officer should f*ck off.

The lady said, normally she be Jamo and she be real werey but this man behaviour, she fear. I just concluded to her that the man obviously has mental issues and that it's people like him that make riders give bad reviews about bolt drivers. The driver was in his 40's as well. The gist shock me sha, though e dey happen steady

The driver don watch too many home movies where okada man dey mary rich man pikin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cheddaz:
I carried a Jamaican Lady raised in South Africa with a clear foreign accent. Na so she share her experience with a bolt driver. She is based in Ogbomosho but I think she runs the restaurant at Farm city Lekki so she goes back once a week. she should be in her mid 40's or less.

She ordered a bolt ride and the first thing driver said was that he liked white , she's light skinned. she was surprised at the statement but shoved it away because he was driving a white car. so during the trip they started gisting, they also stopped at KFC and she got a meal for herself and the driver. Got to destination.

Her nightmare started. The driver turned to a stalker, calling at odd hours, sending WhatsApp msgs, asking for a hookup and all, it got so bad that she had to call bolt even informed her embassy because she has been kidnapped before. She even had to ask one of her very top ranking police officer friend to pose as her husband to make the guy back off. The guy told the officer that his wife is fine na, if person no toast am problem dey na, that the officer should f*ck off.

The lady said, normally she be Jamo and she be real werey but this man behaviour, she fear. I just concluded to her that the man obviously has mental issues and that it's people like him that make riders give bad reviews about bolt drivers. The driver was in his 40's as well. The gist shock me sha, though e dey happen steady

Dont be surprised that the lady might also be enjoying the attention.

Women are wonderful creatures,dont believe their words,only their actions.

Ordinary BLOCK botton will end the madness,but she forgot that button.

Irony of life.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:
Picked a lady yesterday on indriver.... somehow, we didn't talk till we got to her destination...there was no issue at all during d ride.......she paid me and I left...woke up dis morning to see her comment abt me... shocked so surprised...I wanted to let go, but I won't be happy if I don't reply her stupidity..

This is a perfect example of why people think not picking requests or cancelling trips affect ratings on bolt. If this trip had occurred on bolt, you would have been wondering why your rating dropped when all your trips have been fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:

Lol grin u didn't care about her feelings grin
Let's add cheering up riders to our JD.
Nonsence

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
What a wonderful day! grin

Surge dey sweet o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samuel19222(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
Felicity001:
I need a good reggae DJ Mix of just Luky Dube on audiomask if you have one please kindly share link with me. Thanks

go for this mix

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
141samuel:
Omo! Same thing happened to me too oo, an I've vowed that it happens again, I must see their manager.

But they sell top notch fuel sha oo, thats where I buy fuel everyday before going out, since I stay in the neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
emmancecute:
I've picked a rider with 1.0 ratings before, funny thing is, ride was very smooth with good convo. No issues at all.
Same with this one too, I almost cancelled. But it was a very smooth ride and I began to wonder how she managed to get that bad rating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
jide4lagos:

https://audiomack.com/greatest-dj-wizzy/song/greatest-dj-wizzy-best-of-lucky-dube-mix

Thanks I've downloaded and listened to it but hmm... Not really satisfied... Not well mixed and lot of his good songs are not included.
Thanks all the same

samuel19222:

go for this mix

I have This one bro thanks.

I thought we have one DJ banji here on this thread I think one of his works has Lucky Dube.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
radautoworks:
I don't care what is said in a conversation. When a woman says stop, you stop. A polite (usually to avoid angering a man) comment does not give you carte blanche to stalk and harass. I don't care if she told you she wants to have your children!

Madam be calming down, no be fight! Like I said the lad maybe sick. I was never in support of what he did.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
radautoworks:
you men will never understand how much women go out of their way to be nice to men so they don't attack them. Ask your sisters and cousins if they've ever experienced something similar and how they reacted. It will open your eyes. The male ego is a grenade and can't handle even the most polite of rejections so the average woman will stroke/pet the ego long enough to get to a safe place and GTFO of there hoping he doesn't go off before then.

Truth is there's a whole lot about women men don't understand. Like how a woman says no but in actual fact means yes. But a times simple things can be complicated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:

It is called ratings, I rate you based on my perspective not on yours. I took bolt from airport home and the driver answered call twice and sent a text message or chat later and then at the third time he had to move to slow lane and we practically stopped for few seconds and was moving slowly till he concluded his call. We continued chitty chatty till I got down, but my ratings dey my head cos he took me for granted but didn’t show any sign. No ask me wetin I rate am mbok

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
IFSHR:
Bolt moving Nigeria
isn't that keke undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Crvrider:

Truth is there's a whole lot about women men don't understand. Like how a woman says no but in actual fact means yes. But a times simple things can be complicated.
then err on the side of caution because when matter burst now it is only what she said not what you were thinking she meant that is evidence.

If she really meant no but said yes, when you react with the no she will be the one that will be like "can't you see me saying yes" Is that not better?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.