Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4708065 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
cooldood:

Is it wrong to ask questions (which you call complain)? What is there to understand in your mathematics, you sent a document by yourself, the document shows total net earnings of financial partner as N43,000, you are here busy quoting 50k guaranteed, who's deceiving who and who doesn't understand basic calculations now. You are clearly deluded.
Why is it a problem with you if I make your service rate public? if you are sure of yourself and straight-forward in your dealings. People like you have mouth more than competence, at the end of the day, you will use mouth to either put others in trouble or yourself. Again, I say this, you are a disaster waiting to happen, go and learn management skills, being able to drive, is not the same as being able to run a successful business.
Did u see sample/for instance in the calculations? Did u see 60:40 after fuel consumed? I have sent my T&C to over 50 people on this thread only u complained of be deceived...OGA U HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES. I WONT REPLY U AGAIN, I REPEAT GIVE UR COROLLA TO SOMEONE ELSE...I DONT LIKE COROLLA EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD KNOWS AM A PEUGEOT PERSON
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
cooldood:

Is it wrong to ask questions (which you call complain)? What is there to understand in your mathematics, you sent a document by yourself, the document shows total net earnings of financial partner as N43,000, you are here busy quoting 50k guaranteed, who's deceiving who and who doesn't understand basic calculations now. You are clearly deluded.
Why is it a problem with you if I make your service rate public? if you are sure of yourself and straight-forward in your dealings. People like you have mouth more than competence, at the end of the day, you will use mouth to either put others in trouble or yourself. Again, I say this, you are a disaster waiting to happen, go and learn management skills, being able to drive, is not the same as being able to run a successful business.
no corolla will use 30k fuel and make a return of 110,000. price quoted was "for example" purposes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Romeo3:
no corolla will use 30k fuel and make a return of 110,000. price quoted was "for example" purposes.
Mine uses 35k to make #120,000- #150,000

I buy full tank four times weekly with top-up of half-tank, at most.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
chillex8:

Mine uses 35k to make #120,000- #150,000

I buy full tank four times weekly with top-up of half-tank, at most.

chillex8 shocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Romeo3:
This clarification is not stated on the doc sent to me and the cars listed include corolla.you don't use verbal discussion to enter agreement especially when its for business purpose with expectations from all parties involved.Also I haven't bought any cars yet but was just planning to buy if your model is clearly spelt out.But its obvious I have to be coming here to get info on your business model which is unprofessional.get a sound lawyer to draft solid agreements for you guys,if not you'd soon burn your fingers as you try to grow.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

Did u see sample/for instance in the calculations? Did u see 60:40 after fuel consumed? I have sent my T&C to over 50 people on this thread only u complained of be deceived...OGA U HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES. I WONT REPLY U AGAIN, I REPEAT GIVE UR COROLLA TO SOMEONE ELSE...I DONT LIKE COROLLA EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD KNOWS AM A PEUGEOT PERSON
Where did you see me mention that I've been deceived?your conscience won't let you rest.if you like send the doc to 1 million people,it concerns me less.I don't have to think like the others,do I?As a financial and strategic investor,I scrutinize any agreement before executing.if you're too big and arrogant to be evaluated and scrutinized,oga carry your quack t & c comot,in fact I'd reforward it back to you.don't need quack doc prepared by quack to be executed by quack managers.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=cooldood post=63033815]
This clarification is not stated on the doc sent to me and the cars listed include corolla.you don't use verbal discussion to enter agreement especially when its for business purpose with expectations from all parties involved.Also I haven't bought any cars yet but was just planning to buy if your model is clearly slept out.But its obvious I have to be coming here to get info on your business model which is unprofessional.get a sound lawyer to draft solid agreements for you guys,if not you'd soon burn your fingers as you try to grow.[/C

Call him to discuss biz: 08032800453.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
cooldood:

This clarification is not stated on the doc sent to me and the cars listed include corolla.you don't use verbal discussion to enter agreement especially when its for business purpose with expectations from all parties involved.Also I haven't bought any cars yet but was just planning to buy if your model is clearly slept out.But its obvious I have to be coming here to get info on your business model which is unprofessional.get a sound lawyer to draft solid agreements for you guys,if not you'd soon burn your fingers as you try to grow.

I don't think he was initially being rude and more like a way of speaking. I read the package and it didn't come across as particularly unclear. It's N50k weekly before deductions are made and this where terms and conditions come to play. Also I don't think one needs an MBA to successfully run any business. The most successful CEOs don't have nor need an MBA. When we are online, what someone writes may sound completely different from what another person reads.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
cross8701:

I don't think he was initially being rude and more like a way of speaking. I read the package and it didn't come across as particularly unclear. It's N50k weekly before deductions are made and this where terms and conditions come to play. Also I don't think one needs an MBA to successfully run any business. The most successful CEOs don't have nor need an MBA. When we are online, what someone writes may sound completely different from what another person reads.
God bless you sir. INTELLIGENT!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
cross8701:

Again, another information from another person, by the way, on the doc I received there is nowhere where N50k was quoted, either before deductions or after, you can speak for yourself, you cant speak for another, especially where there are all kinds of t&cs flying around from the same 'supposed company'. Oga, the most successful CEOs went for training and keep attending all kinds of training to sharpen themselves, if you dont catch the drift, its your bag. Again, if you dont see the initial comment as being rude, then you guys will certainly work perfectly together, good luck to you, cos you understand his 'rude ways', but for me, I dont and I cant deal with such. kashiko?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GazzuzzAutos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
the next 2 pages will be MBA CEO and Terms and conditions, make I siddon de look unna.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3554500_giphy_giff78492f0513c659e69dab2e47f567202

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
You guys come here to complain about drivers not being truthful. An intelligent person came here with a business model that suits both drivers and partners, you are still not satisfied with it. It has now become crystal clear that its not only the drivers that are crafty, car owners too are greedy.
If you want to make money on this business without seeing everyone as a thief, hit the road with your car, then you won't have anyone to blame when your car develops fault and you are not able to meet your weekly target. It happens to us too and all we do is take it for fixing and hit the road again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osita123(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Toyota Yaris 2008 model available for Hire Purchase on Uber/Taxify

N40,000 per week.

Kindly contact via whatsapp 08088996351

Only Experienced Drivers on the above platforms should apply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin chai , pity those who no go school like us ,the English is becoming heavier for our understanding.

cooldood:

Where did you see me mention that I've been deceived?your conscience won't let you rest.if you like send the doc to 1 million people,it concerns me less.I don't have to think like the others,do I?As a financial and strategic investor,I scrutinize any agreement before executing.if you're too big and arrogant to be evaluated and scrutinized,oga carry your quack t & c comot,in fact I'd reforward it back to you.don't need quack doc prepared by quack to be executed by quack managers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
cross8701:

grin cheesy.

@chillex8 come n see ooo...apostle must hear this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enyinne:
grin chai , pity those who no go school like us ,the English is becoming heavier for our understanding.

Na driving e-hailing cuz am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am kinda confused ,how does weekly remittance work during holidays esp this Xmas. Can someone thru light on it .
Cc romeo
Cc Ogunvic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin
Carshopper:

Na driving e-hailing cuz am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enyinne:
Am kinda confused ,how does weekly remittance work during holidays esp this Xmas. Can someone thru light on it .
Cc romeo
Cc Ogunvic
Whatever agreement you have signed before any holiday is binding.

No shifting of goal post. This isnt monkey post football. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
I have been trying to go online with Taxify I kept getting this message that I been blocked so annoying hot 5 pro running on Android version 7 is no more an approved device on Taxify .see me see wahala na New phone be this, I just bought it, shey name mistake I do? What do I do fellow partners?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dokiOloye(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
GazzuzzAutos:
the next 2 pages will be MBA CEO and Terms and conditions, make I siddon de look unna.

Make dem kukuma paste d T&C here make all of us see.
I had a fleeting interest in d biz but my alarm bells usually ring whenever person wan drag me enter ONE CORNER by saying "contact me privately,drop ur e-mail" etc.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
JABB:
I have been trying to go online with Taxify I kept getting this message that I been blocked so annoying hot 5 pro running on Android version 7 is no more an approved device on Taxify .see me see wahala na New phone be this, I just bought it, shey name mistake I do? What do I do fellow partners?
Hmm.

What village are you from bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
GazzuzzAutos:

Hahaha, grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enyinne:
Cc romeo
Cc Ogunvic
My drivers don't need to work all days of the week before target is met...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reshbaba(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
��� Bros, Romeo say na your village people make you go beg

[1quote author=Romeo3 post=63038732]Hmm.

What village are you from bro?[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
dokiOloye:
Make dem kukuma paste d T&C here make all of us see.
I had a fleeting interest in d biz but my alarm bells usually ring whenever person wan drag me enter ONE CORNER by saying "contact me privately,drop ur e-mail" etc.
Its not for everyone sir...not a public thing, I have disqualified some partners

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ok thank u

quote author=ogunvic41 post=63038803]
My drivers don't need to work all days of the week before target is met...
[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

Its not for everyone sir...not a public thing, I have disqualified some partners

101%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
People and grammar... Na wa. If anyone isn't comfortable with Ogunvics T&C then take a walk and move on. No need for unnecessary English.

I read the terms and conditions from Ogunvic and it's pretty straightforward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

Involve a lawyer and your business grow faster

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Romeo3:
Hmm.

What village are you from bro?
see your Big head
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
ogunvic41:

Involve a lawyer and your business will grow faster
cooldood:

Business start and end with terms and conditions but our people don't read.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m), pope191, Pearl1910 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.