Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714624 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
IFSHR:
Below image is just to motivate some one out there struggling with low rating and thinking how to improve it .

The 4.48 was 13th of march
The 4.93 is today 31st of march.

As at 13 of march I was a little bit worried and just knew I need to do some things and see how it toss.

1. I fixed a little sound coming from my silencer (no customer complained of it though, but I just assume it could be a reason, as I am an easy going service person)

2. I ensure after all trips, I give you a parting compliment ( enjoy the rest of your day, have a great night rest, have a safe trip).

3. I filter trips a lot now ( especially the where are you gang that ignore you greetings ontop you call card).
4. Sometimes I leave change of 100 naira or 50naira and I modify it to the amount paid on the app.

Addition: I never ask anyone to please rate me 5 after any of the trip, but I think it's not bad to ask especially if you and the rider had a cool conversation, even big brands begs/ask for five star ratings.

I hope it helps someone out there.

To assist your post.

I believe you all saw when somebody here attacked me that felicity001 is the only driver with the lowest rating grin men... That word got to me o I've gat to be honest... I barely slept that night and i started to wonder "is it that I'm a baf guy?" NO!

All through the night I thought my experiences right from day 1 till present and I saw major signal which I will only add a few.

1. I don't go to PU once I sign a bad rider from the phone convo. Thank God for the sensitive mind and spirit of designment he blessed me with, though ive always been ignoring it and that has always landed me into trouble thereby resulting to low rating. So if the convo on phone is not ok by me I cancel straight up.

Last week, I'd driven about 2.5km to PU and over 15min waiting then cancel after id sensed low rating. I did the trip offline.

2. I don't ask or beg for rating, instead I say, please remember to do your rating okay, bye bye, have a nice day, good night, bla bla bla. I could even end up rating the rider 1star, yet I play along.

3. Any rider that seat at the back seat and I sense is younger than I am I don't say a word apart from "hi" "good day" "bye bye" " is the AC getting to you?"

4. For issues with change, "sorry I don't have change you're the 1st person paying with cash today", oh sorry ma'am/Sir. I dont have change (I bring out the 1, 1k I keep separately and show them). If you dont mind you can do transfer".
Most of them end up leaving the change. Me I no dey leave kobo for rider untop the cheap ride and bonus lie ye... I'm the secretary of stingy men association when it comento riders and drivers (we dont leave shi shi) grin

5. If i didn't sense a baf rider b4 PU and ride turned bad I end the convo with a smile by saying "I dey expect my 1star ooh make I take dey alright for the day", most of them end up lol and say "You enh u be case ooh".

For 1week now I've not drove and my rating has climbed to 4.75, I promised to get it to 4.80 from one of my previous post by the end of March b4 but due to logisticsgrin at least if we do a round up to 1decimal point its still 4.80 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Felicity001:

To assist your post.

I believe you all saw when somebody here attacked me that felicity001 is the only driver with the lowest rating grin men... That word got to me o I've gat to be honest... I barely slept that night and i started to wonder "is it that I'm a baf guy?" NO!

All through the night I thought my experiences right from day 1 till present and I saw major signal which I will only add a few.

1. I don't go to PU once I sign a bad rider from the phone convo. Thank God for the sensitive mind and spirit of designment he blessed me with, though ive always been ignoring it and that has always landed me into trouble thereby resulting to low rating. So if the convo on phone is not ok by me I cancel straight up.

Last week, I'd driven about 2.5km to PU and over 15min waiting then cancel after id sensed low rating. I did the trip offline.

2. I don't ask or beg for rating, instead I say, please remember to do your rating okay, bye bye, have a nice day, good night, bla bla bla. I could even end up rating the rider 1star, yet I play along.

3. Any rider that seat at the back seat and I sense is younger than I am I don't say a word apart from "hi" "good day" "bye bye" " is the AC getting to you?"

4. For issues with change, "sorry I don't have change you're the 1st person paying with cash today", oh sorry ma'am/Sir. I dont have change (I bring out the 1, 1k I keep separately and show them). If you dont mind you can do transfer".
Most of them end up leaving the change. Me I no dey leave kobo for rider untop the cheap ride and bonus lie ye... I'm the secretary of stingy men association when it comento riders and drivers (we dont leave shi shi) grin

5. If i didn't sense a baf rider b4 PU and ride turned bad I end the convo with a smile by saying "I dey expect my 1star ooh make I take dey alright for the day", most of them end up lol and say "You enh u be case ooh".

For 1week now I've not drove and my rating has climbed to 4.75, I promised to get it to 4.80 from one of my previous post by the end of March b4 but due to logisticsgrin at least if we do a round up to 1decimal point its still 4.80 grin

Bros una no include when u end trip on 1.9x surge or any surge at all. Cos this Saturday 99% of my ride was on surge, by 2pm I don dey laugh go house. But from 4.88 ratings don drop go 4.72.
Na crime to do surge back to back.
Two of the riders screamed after seeing price.
One just squeeze face no gree answer me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cynocefaal:

You're right I thought it was gross earning

Quality of life is zero tho...uber driving is no career, except for zombies maybe tongue

You dey call us zombies be dt grin
wetin u go come call Goat Kanu and 1million geng

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
141samuel:
Na figure I they see, the money didn't reflect in my bank account as a rental driver
Please tell them...
Dts why I prefer card trips, sometimes it will look as if one spirit dey spend d money on ur behalf.
But you guys are trying millions everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros una no include when u end trip on 1.9x surge or any surge at all. Cos this Saturday 99% of my ride was on surge, by 2pm I don dey laugh go house. But from 4.88 ratings don drop go 4.72.
Na crime to do surge back to back.
Two of the riders screamed after seeing price.
One just squeeze face no gree answer me

I have noticed the same thing too. Once I do a lot of surge trips, my rating almost always drops.

That one na their business though, I don collect my own money, ahead ahead.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cynocefaal: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
BAZ001:

i doubt you're a career uber-driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I have noticed the same thing too. Once I do a lot of surge trips, my rating almost always drops.

That one na their business though, I don collect my own money, ahead ahead.

Riders are paying through their nose, you expect them to be happy and dash you 5 star just like that. grin Baba u better start avoiding surge trips for benefit of your rating.

No Rider forgets to rate during surge period. In fact that is when they become active in rating drivers low.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Which one be career Uber-driver again ?

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Quality of life is zero tho...uber driving is no career, except for zombies maybe tongue

The way you guys talk down on this work seems like an agenda.

Your earlier claim was that he could hardly make 150k in a month, after being shown how much he really earned, you now talk about the job being for zombies.

Isn't it better to be a financially healthy and independent zombie than being broke?

It is a good job from whence anyone can build his earning and move to something bigger. We have drivers here that already have 2-3 cars on rentals apart from their personal cars they use for uber.

Perhaps you show a better way of earning without stress.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
chucsmoore:

Riders are paying through their nose, you expect them to be happy and dash you 5 star just like that. grin Baba u better start avoiding surge trips for benefit of your rating.

No Rider forgets to rate during surge period. In fact that is when they become active in rating drivers low.

Which kind advise be dis ? Me wey dey always pursue surge upandan Lagos.
E get one babe wey we don chitty chatty after trip her face just strong cos of price. I sure say she go give me 1star

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
;
BAZ001:

Which kind advise be dis ? Me wey dey always pursue surge upandan Lagos.
E get one babe wey we don chitty chatty after trip her face just strong cos of price. I sure say she go give me 1star

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Good my wonderful people of nairaland, your advice is highly needed. My bolt inspection was done on mainland through AutoGenuis and was approved my bolt, just 12days in my hustle and my account was blocked and I was told to come for another inspection.
Below is the message i got form blot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Kindly find attached the message below.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 1:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Right here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dhamolla(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Bro,

I had this same issue about a week ago. It took them about 2 days to rectify but dem later release me.

1) Kindly send a mail to nigeria@bolt.eu and attach the inspection report you did previously.

2) Chat up the support guys through the bolt driver app. They will very likely respond to you.

Please contact them on the issue ASAP because it will take them another 24 - 48hrs to unblock your account.

All the best bro

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Bro, I dnt think u knw d meaning of zombie cos to me I'm seeing it as an insult to everyone of us here cos most of us here are doing this business to sustain a living either by full-time or part-time career and some lives such as families or friends depends on it too. I knw alot of salary earners that do borrow from Uber drivers. Some has fleet of cars in this business, are u telling me they are dumb to make that choice?? Go to all this Indian companies and see how they are treating people on top 20k salary with 6am-6pm rigorous work o, of which Uber drivers will earn that in a day or 2. Let Uber, bolt etc just pack off and see how unemployment will skyrocket in Nigeria. Lemme just stop here and dnt just be calling people zombies carelessly, I believe we are all mature here. #peace

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 4:18am On Apr 01, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk..

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment..

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Bammzzie:

Bro, I dnt think u knw d meaning of zombie cos to me I'm seeing it as an insult to everyone of us here cos most of us here are doing this business to sustain a living either by full-time or part-time career and some lives such as families or friends depends on it too. I knw alot of salary earners that do borrow from Uber drivers. Some has fleet of cars in this business, are u telling me they are dumb to make that choice?? Go to all this Indian companies and see how they are treating people on top 20k salary with 6am-6pm rigorous work o, of which Uber drivers will earn that in a day or 2. Let Uber, bolt etc just pack off and see how unemployment will skyrocket in Nigeria. Lemme just stop here and dnt just be calling people zombies carelessly, I believe we are all mature here. #peace

Don't mind the guy... Trust me the guy is broke and living with his parents ......

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Easy man, u r hitting on d wrong button

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Uncle what do u do for a living?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

The way you guys talk down on this work seems like an agenda.

Your earlier claim was that he could hardly make 150k in a month, after being shown how much he really earned, you now talk about the job being for zombies.

Isn't it better to be a financially healthy and independent zombie than being broke?

It is a good job from whence anyone can build his earning and move to something bigger. We have drivers here that already have 2-3 cars on rentals apart from their personal cars they use for uber.

Perhaps you show a better way of earning without stress.

The last sentence tho, he ain't showing way, but casting one, black man and ITK mentality talking about black zombies as if the better percent of blacks ain't zombies. Yesterday I was coming from the island and looking thro all I remember how we all long to work on the island, feels like heaven growing up. Today, non of my siblings goes thro that routine again, they are over that, I've done my own little time too... you wake 5 rush to someone's work and get home by 9 for 20 years, absolutely nothing to show for it rather than flashy on debt life style, got sack and can't sustain the next 3 months.

Uber-driver is not the next best thing, but at least these things take one of the street, if you are aiming to leave this country or further ur education, one can get things done via this. Bros abeg use ur head before pointin finger, cos the rest goes back to you.

Go listen to Nas- Black Zombies

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Chazleeray:
Good my wonderful people of nairaland, your advice is highly needed. My bolt inspection was done on mainland through AutoGenuis and was approved my bolt, just 12days in my hustle and my account was blocked and I was told to come for another inspection.
Below is the message i got form blot

Reload ur report again, let's see how far
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Bammzzie:

March 14, 2021... it's someone here, needless taking him serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2021
pope191:

Uncle what do u do for a living?

I really doubt he has a job .. And even if he has 1 I don't think he is making enough for his wellbeing

Maybe he sells cars like everyone else in Lagos. grin and it takes him 6months or more to make profit of 50k naira..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cynocefaal: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Your star-earner says he's throwing down the keys by year end. Did you read that part?

Uber is no career bro except for deadbeats & zombies. I'm going to ignore all those guys with comprehension issues since all they do is confirm the driver stereotype

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Looks like jp is back lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2021
radautoworks:

Something fishy going on.... Make my Air ways no choke........

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2021
radautoworks:

Lol...I smell something, but I will ignore

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2021
radautoworks:

I just hope everyone ignores him, that will fasten his route to Oblivion

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Is driving a career?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2021
radautoworks:
Na every festive season Oga JP dey show up. After Easter, the next time u see him again is Salah grin

I guess is Cashing out big time smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2021
dru23:

Don't mind the guy... Trust me the guy is broke and living with his parents ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.