Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713554 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blackbishop:

Thanks boss.. I'll reach out soonest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
Felicity001:

Are you jealous?? grin

If them say make we go poll I go win you hands down even without a campaign or manifesto.

gringrin

Who wan follow you contest as per wetin. Am bigger than that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
chillex8:

Mention names.

Put your oga name there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
Gharial:

You came here on the prowl for people who are so desperate that they allow you take advantage of them. But fair enough bro, Nigeria is a desperate society. It's the reason why uber/bolt would put driver-partners under such egregious terms and people are still grateful to drive/partner with them.

UK recently made a ruling to make the hustle more humane, but guess what, their drivers don't even deal with half the nonsense Nigerian drivers have to deal with such as bad roads and a customer base where criminals roam free and strike at will.

Go raise money in a honorable way, put your car in serviceable condition then come back and seek for driver to work for you. You' prolly get one in your immediate environment if your terms were fair.
The truth is most Nigerians hate criticism and we mostly lack critical thinking skills. The average Naija gets by with the barest minimum of thinking/self-reflection, except food, money or sex is directly involved. Zero long term plans. Which is the problem of most of these drivers bragging with their 1.2m dashboard figures here...very soon LASG will impose a fresh set of levies on them cheesy

Be receptive to criticism bro, stop looking for interest-free loan from desperate people

Gbam! Best post on this thread since the year started.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
IFSHR:

Oga feli Don fourtuate.... Sharing of knowledge is not limited to a certain topic... Everyone ,with what works for him/her. Birth control is a global issue , giving birth requires appropriate planning, if not, such family will create menace and monsters for the society.. a perfect example is the northerners you mentioned.

Even daddy freeze way carey this matter for head the last time we heard about him he was being charge for impregnating a woman in PH.

Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blackbishop:

Who wan follow you contest as per wetin. Am bigger than that

I thought you said you're a politiciangrin

Oh okkk... No problem na no be because say u travel to Canada on April fool's day you now think ur level din high pass my own now abi? No worry we go jam for epkan junction.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
dru23:

I agree 100% with you .. No matter how hard it is financially .. 2 kids is good instead of 1

Boss na Cow I wan be na 1 for now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Felicity001:

Put your oga name there
I don't understand undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Felicity001:

Oh okkk... No problem na no be because say u travel to Canada on April fool's day you now think ur level din high pass my own now abi? No worry we go jam for epkan junction.

I go dodge you now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
Felicity001:

I compete on a National level not forum bro. 2023 Osun state str8

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
chillex8:

o yoo ko ye
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
chillex8:

Same here make him mention name
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blackbishop:

I compete on a National level not forum bro. 2023 Osun state str8

2019 general elections I ran for the position of House of Representatives, Ifako Ijaye LGA II under the umbrella of APP

Go to INEC website you'll see my name(thank God you sabi my full names). Rabiu Kwankwaso is the I underground founder of the party our Congress house in Lagos state was in Surulere... Let me stop.

My card still dey with me i fit show you if you don't mind

You na small boy for the system grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2021
Blackbishop:

Same here make him mention name

Make una go listen to naira Marley - Ko le ye won
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Felicity001:

2019 general elections I ran for the position of House of Representatives, Ifako Ijaye LGA II under the umbrella of APP

Go to INEC website you'll see my name(thank God you sabi my full names). Rabiu Kwankwaso is the I underground founder of the party our Congress house in Lagos state was in Surulere... Let me stop.

My card still dey with me i fit show you if you don't mind

You na small boy for the system grin

Edo guy ifako ijaye. Nigga dey calm down. No b competition. National level to state level guy you no Neva waka my waka for politics. Follow my FB page wella you go know say you na sperm for politics

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
Ghost1994:

This comment made my day to be honest.

I have a kid, and have dragged wifey for 10yrs family planning kid is 4years now and I'm not planning to have anything called baby anymore if possible for the rest of my life am done with one.

Yes it's my decision am a car owner. Have got my life to live too so as my wife. Is only in nigeria I see many people not having just simple vacation with their family because they've got plenty children. Children doesn't bring wealth! na your work go make you rich not children. And if you dont have better planning for kids, they'll turn wayward and make you suffer cos you gets double hustle

I met one bros the other day, he was lamenting about how terrible ehailing hustle is and all sort of trash... I sit him down and analyse it to him. If I start my hustle on Monday, I must have 5k separately for contributions, 2500 separately for next day fuel and 2k am dropping in the house. Anything I make after that will go for savings still. That's my principle but this bros get 4kids already and on rental wife isn't working and am wondering how is he coping.

If you're young guy reading this and you've not married yet, have a plan sit your wife to be down. Dont bear kids you can't raise. If na 1 or 2 your power reach, kindly do so. Nigeria problems start from the population.

With ehailing, if you have better planning, and god com bless you say you be car owner wallahi you'll make it if you're focus. Start saving 5k daily that's 25k for 5days simple 100k a month. Live within your standard that's all but I see my guys going to club balling and competing with G boys or having multiple girls.

And if you're a married man/woman reading this kindly have a family planning just bear the one you can raise I believe 2 is very okay for standard of living in naija. Unless you're billionaire even the so called billionaires dont bear children like average and poor class.

All problem in naija can't wipe out by 2023 so please have a plans populations is the biggest problem naija is currently facing

I rest here

Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is off topic but I guess I can get some help here.

How do I connect my home theatre to the decoder to make the voice signal come out from the home theatre.

As it stands, the connection is HDMI cable from Decoder to TV. No idea how to loop the home theatre.

What I have on ground is a single AV chord and another HDMI cable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
If it's new decoder, d yellow one will go to TV and red and white will go to home theatre
Ohk HDMI already to TV......is single AV cord have 3 mouth red,white,yellow?

kanuisagoat:

How do I connect my home theatre to the decoder to make the voice signal come out from the home theatre.

As it stands, the connection is HDMI cable from Decoder to TV. No idea how to loop the home theatre.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin this crack me up for real, my oga deh house today... anyway r you following me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
sunnp:
If it's new decoder, d yellow one will go to TV and red and white will go to home theatre
Ohk HDMI already to TV......is single AV cord have 3 mouth red,white,yellow?

No it's just one single chord. One single black wire. Do I need to get the one with three colours?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2021
pope191:

grin this crack me up for real, my oga deh house today... anyway r you following me?

Abeg pope leave me grin. We dey discuss something serious you dey do calculus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Greetings chief.
1. Connect the Red and white Audio cords to the Home theatre and Decoder.
2. Connect HDMI from Decoder to TV.
2. Turn on and select the AUX mode on the Home theatre for audio
3. On the TV remote, select HDMI to display contents from Decoder .

Ps: Settings/labels may vary depending on the brand.

...Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
YeankahP:

Greetings chief.
1. Connect the Red and white Audio cords to the Home theatre and Decoder.
2. Connect HDMI from Decoder to TV.
2. Turn on and select the AUX mode on the Home theatre for audio
3. On the TV remote, select HDMI to display contents from Decoder .

Ps: Settings/labels may vary depending on the brand.

...Cheers!

Okay but the decoder only has one port. See image below

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Okay but the decoder only has one port. See image below

Sorry chief.

It would appear that your decoder does not come with the ports for audio cables.

I can't confirm that you'll be able to select your home theatre as the source for audio.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
YeankahP:

Sorry chief.

It would appear that your decoder does not come with the ports for audio cables.

I can't confirm that you'll be able to select your home theatre as the source for audio.

sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

sad

What does your *single AV cord* look like?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
YeankahP:

What does your *single AV cord* look like?

Just this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Just this

Please see attached.

If you're able to purchase this. It should do the trick.

Have a good evening.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
YeankahP:

Please see attached.

If you're able to purchase this. It should do the trick.

Have a good evening.

Thank you bro. I'll buy it, connect and revert. smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2021
Blackbishop:

Edo guy ifako ijaye. Nigga dey calm down. No b competition. National level to state level guy you no Neva waka my waka for politics. Follow my FB page wella you go know say you na sperm for politics

na today no really know say u no even sabi me, me Edo boy? Guy point of correction I be Delta man, born and brought up in lagos, schooled in rivers State, camped in ebonyi State, redeployed to area ibom... Worked... In fact make we forget.

Desmond idiot is from where?

The current Ondo State government Akerodulu or what is the right spelling of the name again? He just recently appointed commissioners and 8 persons on his list are from the East. You can go confirm that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Felicity was wrong. As I mentioned in another post, my rating changed twice in less than 24 hours. Where did the 40 trips come from.
did you have two trips Yes? That's your answer. Jesus you guys are giving me a headache!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami, pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.