Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714478 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2021
dru23:

Your own is still ok..... Do u know how many drivers will call me and beg that they can't deliver due to family work is hard etc ... ..the calls from some drivers were out of hand .. And I blame myself for it .. The reason is that I used to call my drivers and ask after their wellbeing ..big mistake .....big mistake .......BIG MISTAKE..........VERY BIG MISTAKE ........BIG MISTAKE..... ...

some of those drivers will now pour out their problems........ I than officially brought down my rental to 25k weekly .. And I stop calling them to ask after their wellbeing. .. And I said to myself if anyone of them complain after bringing rental down to 25k and am still responsible for 100% maintenance .... I will stylishly collect my car from them..

I have done it in the past grin ... Like the old saying goes if you want to catch a monkey you pet the monkey until it enters your trap .... Gone are the days I will be shouting and screaming at people. ......

Things are tough for everyone now .. People need to buckle up and grab the bull by the horn.

We thank God sha.. Things are now improving and am hoping that in nearest future I will bring rental down to 20k ..... This is will based on the amount of cars I have on my fleet ... For now we at dru23 are still growing and I hope to make that 20k rental a reality....

Now I have a model I run, I set aside a certain amount every mount to give to anyone asking for a financial assistance, once that fund is exhausted that is all for that month. If na 1st of the month person issue carry am that is it for me. Apart from my sis and my bro and mum who were there when the chip was down I owe nobody anything.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2021
mrjaydee:
I'm just here for the violence grin

You this inexperience drivergrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I actually understand your points and God willing by December, we should start pushing for a second and hopefully at the end of next year, I'll invite you guys for the dedication grin

Lolz...its not always that easy...u make it sound like its 1+1.

Ask people who have been married for years without kids...and some get married, have one child immediately then to have another na problem. I have never been able to understand the second situation. My conspiracy theory is that post natal drugs given to mothers have some kind of traces of birth control, that prevents d woman from getting pregnant again in other to reduce our (African) population. May we not be victims of the wickedness of the western world.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2021
I can relate.
Pearl1910:

Ask people who have been married for years without kids...and some get married, have one child immediately then to have another na problem. I have never been able to understand the second situation. My conspiracy theory is that post natal drugs given to mothers have some kind of traces of birth control, that prevents d woman from getting pregnant again in other to reduce our (African) population. May we not be victims of the wickedness of the western world.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
Blackbishop:

Now I have a model I run, I set aside a certain amount every mount to give to anyone asking for a financial assistance, once that fund is exhausted that is all for that month. If na 1st of the month person issue carry am that is it for me. Apart from my sis and my bro and mum who were there when the chip was down I owe nobody anything.
Similar to mine, just that I don't allocate all to one person at once. Kinda works with %

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

I guess the ease with which we had the first has given me a false sense of confidence.

Hopefully, it will be as smooth and easy as the first smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I guess the ease with which we had the first has given me a false sense of confidence.

Pls I want to use dis medium to ask a question since we never moved past babies and marriages, from bolt ratings na here we land.
A guy wants to have two babies but had two girls as we speak he dey number 4girls. Pls when should he stop as una say na two children gud.
Just asking if una get style to catch male sperm online and allow female go offline

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Waste of time. Strike actions don't work that way. When you go on strike, you have to remain on strike till your demands are met.

These ones will want to go on one day strike and expect a miracle to happen grin

If we are being realistic, how many drivers can afford to go on strike for more than one day? When hunger wire them, most will return to the streets.

For this reason, I will not be joining any strike action.

Bros I nor expect this kind thing from you ooh grin
You have 9-5 work
Your dashboard na million
You wan down tool for December,
I sure say u no join endsars movement
Why not encourage d strike rather than condemn it, every driver should be able to take one day off.
Even partners should join d strike.
If you can’t join don’t condemn it.
Everything don sky rocket for market yet na same fares except na surge.

I don save d date I go follow switch off app, even if it doesn’t work let it send a signal to d coys.

I heard of a strike in U.S dt all d drivers will switch off their app at a particular time say
9am to 12 pm or at airport at a particular planned time. So that all riders will get stranded and app coys will get many complaints.
Let’s say Monday off Uber app 6am - 12pm
Tuesday off bolt

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

As in ehen I just gentle for here dey read how bolt (bonus) dey cause commotion.
Who could ever imagine dt a time will come when I will be avoiding surge request on bolt
Small destination trip wey I wan set gbam
1st request - 5mins Trip - 1000 (d babe change an for me na gateman rescue me) 1* sure 100%
2nd request - 9mins - 1100 ( cool but I no sure for her mind)
3rd request- 57mins - 10,300 (yellow babe face turn red) 1* confirm
I don off app dey read nairaland. Na to begin do inDriver and Uber before dem go chup my ratings finish. If not for bonus I no dey near bolt at all, but no how wey I go on app for my house wey no go be surge.
some riders r unpredictable including the runs girl too, I picked 4 girls on vals day on a surge of 1.9 from shoprite, as i drove out to turn from gov road they said they will need to end the ride , I didn't even waste time cos thr was mad surge at icm dat day..trip ended 1K in my mind i said this girls won't pay but they shock me she just jokingly said mad ooo grin and gave me 1K cash

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Pls I want to use dis medium to ask a question since we never moved past babies and marriages, from bolt ratings na here we land.
A guy wants to have two babies but had two girls as we speak he dey number 4girls. Pls when should he stop as una say na two children gud.
Just asking if una get style to catch male sperm online and allow female go offline
grin grin grin
I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
FOR YOUR LOST NIN SLIP RETRIEVAL, KINDLY REACH ME ON 07056213630. CALLS OR TEXT ONLY
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pearl1910:
� *BE COURAGEOUS AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT!* �

*In your honest hearts, can we really say that the fare is commensurate with our services? We wake everyday in fear of our accounts being blocked.*

▪️ *We own our cars, the assets they are using to trend!*

▪️ *We are the ones maintaining the cars. The spare part prices are killing.*

▪️ *We manage the riders and yet get blocked at the slightest report without fair hearing.*

▪️ *Our cars are depreciating in value due to lack of maintenance.*

▪️ *Our Riders are NOT profiled hence giving criminals leverage to access the platforms and killing the unfortunate ones.*

▪️ *Riders with 3.0 ratings still access the platform and request While Hardworking Drivers below 4.0 are blocked�what is the yardstick for that?*

▪️ *We enjoy surge trips only during festive periods, is it not the same riders paying # 300 that is also paying for the surge?*

� � *LET US WAKE UP PILOTS.*

*You need to be courageous. We are doing the right thing. We are fighting a just course. Join the movement 19th April 2021 is the date.

That man in front looks like driverprenuergrin

Its been long we heard from that bros self hope he's doing great
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Lol... Let him consult me I'll teach him the formulae i used. My first is a Boy, 2nd a girl... Baba don sign outgrin for the now till further noticegringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Felicity001:

Which kind next time thing be that na bros dav? na watin dey guy go take feed him wife... Abeg wire money to his account jare here is his account detains
Zenithbank: 2083****22
Account no dey reject money na only human being dey reject money.

So blackbishop you dey collect money from me but you no dey collect from my referrers abi?? Dont worry thunder is loading
grin

Which referrals? The 1 you dey direct to mama Rad or which 1. Oga I dey beef you and mama Rad oooo make I dey clear you. I just dey wait make baba send me the soap I go use for 2 of una

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

They said you're likely to have a boy during woman's active ovulation period because when a man releases sperms, XY chromosome which is a boy, is faster and reaches egg before X chromosome which is a girl.
Also, the boy chromosome dies quickly while girl chromosome can last for days and possibly fertilize egg even after days of release if peradventure the woman doesn't ovulate during the time she meets the man.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Blackbishop:

Which referrals? The 1 you dey direct to mama Rad or which 1. Oga I dey beef you and mama Rad oooo make I dey clear you. I just dey wait make baba send me the soap I go use for 2 of una

But dem say u don travel to Canada nagringrin

Besides d once I refer to you u give me any bonus? Even my 1bottle you promise me since 2020 post Covid I never see.

Abeg no forget to cut soap for me when you receive am o me self I won use am for sbgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bamigboye27: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, so it appears I got scammed in my quest to get a vehicle to run this hustle. So I saw this number online +2348059443536 saying they're into vehicle rentals for uber/bolt. I called to confirm, he said vehicle is available I should go to their office at Suite 41, Office complex, opposite forte oil. Oba igunji road, Ogba and he sent me his boy's number ADETUWOJU STEPHEN AKINTOMIWA.
I was told I'd present my drivers license, lasdri and application fee of 2k, which I accepted. I don't have LASDRI but I had to pay 3k to do it since he said the vehicle was sure.
He inspected my documents collected 2k and gave me application form and guarantor form to submit later. I asked how long the whole process was going to take, he said with the background check, it should take a week. After a week, I asked what's up he said he's done his part and submitted to the management, they'll get back to me, 2 weeks gone, I contacted my guarantors if they were called by these guys, got a negative feedback.
I called the Steven guy again, he said there's nothing he could do, document is now with the management. Then I called his boss to ask for update, I told him what happened, he said he'd get back to me. I called on Monday, he said they'll send me an email, nothing was sent, I called again today he said they just sent an email this morning. I searched all my emails spam, inbox, draft nothing was there. I called the boss again to even ask for the content of the mail, he blocked my line. This is the Stephens number +234 818 941 1876. His picture is attached as well. Don't fall victim too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ElenuParrot(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hello everyone, please just in case ooo
Someone needs a 2006 Sienna on HP for interstate transport business .
He's willing to pay a total package of between N2.5m & N3m at N160k monthly for a Nigerian used and a total package of between N3.5m & N4.5m at N200k monthly for a foreign used, depending on how grade the vehicle is.
The total package will be upset in a maximum period of 20 months for the Nigerian used and 24 months for the foreign used.
Please if anyone has access or knows anyone who might be interested in such investment, please let me know. Thanks bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
peeps4u:

They said you're likely to have a boy during woman's active ovulation period because when a man releases sperms, XY chromosome which is a boy, is faster and reaches egg before X chromosome which is a girl.
Also, the boy chromosome dies quickly while girl chromosome can last for days and possibly fertilize egg even after days of release if peradventure the woman doesn't ovulate during the time she meets the man.

No wonder men die faster than women
All Grand papa don die finish na only Grandma full everywhere.
Man go hustle to fertilize egg
Still continue to dey hustle for life.
While women dey relax chup and enjoy d money.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

grin

I think there's a theory that states that sex once a woman is fertile guarantees a female child and anything post ovulation is most likely going to yield a male child.

I don't know how true or effective it is sha grin

And any number of children is okay as long as there's means to take good care of them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Felicity001:

Show pictorial evidence lets brush you to speedgrin

Just like that guy stated he completed 17/19 and 12/26. You would understand when you sight this as a case study.

No be only pictorial. Na video evidence grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros I nor expect this kind thing from you ooh grin
You have 9-5 work
Your dashboard na million
You wan down tool for December,
I sure say u no join endsars movement
Why not encourage d strike rather than condemn it, every driver should be able to take one day off.
Even partners should join d strike.
If you can’t join don’t condemn it.
Everything don sky rocket for market yet na same fares except na surge.

I don save d date I go follow switch off app, even if it doesn’t work let it send a signal to d coys.

I heard of a strike in U.S dt all d drivers will switch off their app at a particular time say
9am to 12 pm or at airport at a particular planned time. So that all riders will get stranded and app coys will get many complaints.
Let’s say Monday off Uber app 6am - 12pm
Tuesday off bolt

I no wan engage in any fruitless venture.

The only way I'm joining is if there was an effective union that will ensure no driver will work till the demands before the ehailing companies are met.

Anything outside of that, make una count me out cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

I think there's a theory that states that sex once a woman is fertile guarantees a female child and anything post ovulation is most likely going to yield a male child.

I don't know how true or effective it is sha grin

And any number of children is okay as long as there's means to take good care of them. cheesy

Absolute Fallacy.

Anything post ovulation is just a lubricant/catalyst that fastens the woman's routine/periodic monthly discharge.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Absolute Fallacy.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
Good evening house please can I use Peugeot 307 for Uber/Bolt? please guys I need quick response

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
AOB1:
Good evening house please can I use Peugeot 307 for Uber/Bolt? please guys I need quick response
more picture

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
AOB1:

Why not.

If the car is yours and it is what you have at the moment, there is hardly a car one can't use. It is your car, you will know how to handle it better.

The car looks compact like one that can have a good fuel economy.

I just hope you have Peugeot mechanics handy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2021
dru23:

You are so correct .. Great mind think alike......expensive cars for uber is out of it ....This is 1 of the many reasons why stop using elantra and switch over to civic .......

When it comes too off-line wrk or uber itself.. All that matters is the presentation of the car which includes a/c suspension , safety etc .as long the car is safe to drive and no mechanical issues ..

This is all that matters.. I was ahead of the game a long time ago .....1 of my driver that drives 04 civic told me that anytime he picks up a rider they are impress by the civic .. They can't believe a civic can look this good and clean .....and he does off-line wrk
Hi Dru do you sell Honda Civic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Xtianvic:
how much did you pay and what and what were inspected?
inspection 2k, mostly the body and the AC
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2021
Godfather10:

Hi Dru do you sell Honda Civic

Very hard for to sell them coz I end up buying the ones I see especially the ones with low miles ...... The trick here is to find the ones with low miles .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3542) (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.