Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726270 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2017
please explain, what risk does Uber take for a driver?

iyaegin:

Later you will come here and be wondering why your account has been disabled.if me as a rider get this treatment from you..i will ensure you get blacklisted by Uber...you have no right to question the rider..there is a reason Uber has offered to take up your risk for you..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osita123(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
i have 2 monikers and several Toyota Yaris... Apply if interested, if not park well. you don't know me or have seen my car

Olesekeniwoye:

How many times will you post this dead Yaris for hp
Now you are changing monikers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2017
iyaegin:

Later you will come here and be wondering why your account has been disabled.if me as a rider get this treatment from you..i will ensure you get blacklisted by Uber...you have no right to question the rider..there is a reason Uber has offered to take up your risk for you..

Nonsense, u r not a driver and im sure u have never booked a ride b4

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Nonsense, u r not a driver and im sure u have never booked a ride b4

Dont mind him...so by 10pm i should let a rider carry me to ogun state..lolol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

How many times will you post this dead Yaris for hp
Now you are changing monikers

please tell us more about this vehicle.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
alstarmayo:
please explain, what risk does Uber take for a driver?

he is just an idiut. Ewu kongo. I shld risk my life becos u are going to ijegun by 10pm

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
protocol:
he is just an idiut. Ewu kongo. I shld risk my life becos u are going to ijegun by 10pm

Then do not be so frigging stupid to be on the road by 10pm you clumsy oaf..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
You guys should tone it down with the uncultured words thrown from left to right.
I see nothing wrong in asking a rider his/her destination. Your safety is Paramount regardless of surge and whatever u stand to gain.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
You didn't answer my question

iyaegin:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bruv, drivers do have a choice and should a driver be on the road by your said time and also selective of destination, that should be his bizness
iyaegin:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Become your own boss by putting your car on uber! Work hours are flexible and totally up to you. Contact me if you have any questions regarding sign up on 08020746629 whatsapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
iyaegin:

Na so. If they snatch the car will uber replace it?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
iyaegin:

I carry yansh up for you, Na so one mumu requested me yesterday @1:30am around VI. Me; good morning sir, pls where are you going? Rider; don't ask me question at dis time. Maybe tomorrow I will go and pick him

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soulhighman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
ogunvic41:

SMS UR EMAIL FOR MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
50K WEEKLY GUARANTEED...

Please, is this 50k, HP or rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Abcdef01: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
blackylola:
I carry yansh up for you, Na so one mumu requested me yesterday @1:30am around VI. Me; good morning sir, pls where are you going? Rider; don't ask me question at dis time. Maybe tomorrow I will go and pick him
CANCEL STRAIGHT

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abcdef01:

CANCEL STRAIGHT
most of the arrogant riders are always going to Ijegun, matogun, aberanje... Cancel sharp sharp

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dovehorizon:
You guys should tone it down with the uncultured words thrown from left to right.
I see nothing wrong in asking a rider his/her destination. Your safety is Paramount regardless of surge and whatever u stand to gain.
he is one of those boys that will ride with u in the nite without paying u or even give u a fake transfer. U dont kw what drivers face daily on the road okuko uwa yagarayagara

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
This rider requested whie i was leaving the airport, gave me quick direction on phone. I got to the hotel, told her i was in the parking lot, she said she was coming. Switch off her phone. I tried till 12mins before i canceled. Cant taxify introduce cancelation charges? Na wa

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
protocol:
wetin u go do for iju?

My brother, I am still learning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good evening! I am a professional Uber driver with a rating of 4.52*. I am currently in need of a car and a good, understanding partner to work with. Any available partner should please contact me on 08036829588 or fathirash57@gmail.com. Ready to start work asap. Thank you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=bizguru000 post=63112927]

Lolol...do u know how many unhappy guys dey that area..im sure your car didn't even touch him... they are always angry there..lol[/quote

Yes o my brother, the car did not anything for such reaction .Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Carried a rider today from Ologolo lekki( apposite Agungu lekki) during morning rain, on 1.8 surge. The destination was international airport . just few minutes from pick up location my hand mistakenly touched drop button and was calculated, about 800, I didn't press complete trip, so i continued and everything seemed to be working well . when we got to international airport with heavy oshodi traffic,I pressed drop button and fare calculated the same 800 . The rider gave me 3500. I don't know if i should report to uber or leave it like that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
JK768:
Carried a rider today from Ologolo lekki( apposite Agungu lekki) during morning rain, on 1.8 surge. The destination was international airport . just few minutes from pick up location my hand mistakenly touched drop button and was calculated, about 800, I didn't press complete trip, so i continued and everything seemed to be working well . when we got to international airport with heavy oshodi traffic,I pressed drop button and fare calculated the same 800 . The rider gave me 3500. I don't know if i should report to uber or leave it like that.

Uber will recalculate it on their own and do adjustments when needed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
slamstanlee:
This rider requested whie i was leaving the airport, gave me quick direction on phone. I got to the hotel, told her i was in the parking lot, she said she was coming. Switch off her phone. I tried till 12mins before i canceled. Cant taxify introduce cancelation charges? Na wa

This is why I don't drive taxify anymore. Some will cancel on you multiple times cos it shows them a wait time of more than 5 minutes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=iamspeedracer post=63138420]

Uber will recalculate it on their own and do adjustments wh[b][/b]en needed [/quot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Uber will recalculate it on their own and do adjustments when needed

Please explain 'when needed'
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2017
JK768:
don't report to uber its ur gain, they will zap just 25% from d 800. But if u report they will recalculate and zap it from d actual fate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Owoado(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Who is around bar beach, the Merry bet show?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2017
See another witchcraft request. She order for her husband and ask me to stop somewhere he would meet me. She kept calling and asking if i had seen him, assuring me he will join me soon. Later she said he was at a beer parlour close by, i should exercise more patience... Shio! This was after i drom abt 5km to get there o. Tears was about to roll down my cheek when i was canceling

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2017
So sorry for this. I can understand u cos have been there many times. May Almighty God crown your effort with a better rider.

slamstanlee:
See another witchcraft request. She order for her husband and ask me to stop somewhere he would meet me. She kept calling and asking if i had seen him, assuring me he will join me soon. Later she said he was at a beer parlour close by, i should exercise more patience... Shio! This was after i drom abt 5km to get there o. Tears was about to roll down my cheek when i was canceling

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JK768: 6:36am On Dec 10, 2017
slamstanlee:
don't report to uber its ur gain, they will zap just 25% from d 800. But if u report they will recalculate and zap it from d actual fate

OK, though on 1.8 surge after the 25 % zapping, it would have been more than 3500. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by megacontrol(m): 6:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Since you suspect it could have been more, then you could have done quick manual computation yourself.
Besides, how did your rider come about the random #3500 figure?

JK768:

OK, though on 1.8 surge after the 25 % zapping, it would have been more than 3500. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bradpitt4040 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.