Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726597 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:41pm On May 01, 2021
chillex8:

Bros leave this matter na.
How can someone who nets 350k monthly or 4.2M annually be hustling for a paltry 50k performance bonus?

P.S Where is cheerfulgiver of December 2020?
renovating my lekki address.

No time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 2:50pm On May 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

City driving is still better than highway driving in
Nigeria o.
Continue that runs everyday for one month and take a look at your car again. Engine sound would have changed, shocks gone, all tyres replaced, break pads, body etc... U will make money, but it will pile back into car maintainance. Highway driving on Nigerian roads is a car killer

This statement is conflicting.

Are you saying, Lagos to Onitsha trip is better than driving within Lagos, or the other way round?

For the vehicle, Interstate and long stretch trips are better than stop and go

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:23pm On May 01, 2021
DMechy:

Are you saying, Lagos to Onitsha trip is better than driving within Lagos, or the other way round?

U re koret
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:31pm On May 01, 2021
eyinola:
55 trips? Who u offend ? When they gave others 35trips for same amount

The system pushes you to your limits. If you achieve the 35 trips, d next package the following week will be more than 35 trips. angry

I have done less than 20 trips since Tuesday, I don't follow bonus. Once I'm satisfied with my earnings, home straight grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 01, 2021
DMechy:

Highway miles better than city miles when the road network is good. In Nigeria a lot of our highways have extensive 'off-road' stretches where you must maintain reasonable speed...those are the parts that kill your car very fast

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
northbird:

The system pushes you to your limits. If you achieve the 35 trips, d next package the following week will be more than 35 trips. angry

I have done less than 20 trips since Tuesday, I don't follow bonus. Once I'm satisfied with my earnings, home straight grin
u are right, the completion and acceptance rate pisses me off

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2021
DMechy:

The day the guy made that post i was serving an unscrupulous suspension the mumu mod slammed me so I couldn't respond to that.

I sometimes wonder where that guy gets his thinking from.

Some people like suffer pass enjoyment shall.

Well, people have preferences but that doent mean what you like is generally okay or accepted as a general fact.

Long distance trip is no where compared to within town driving weather in terms of devaluation of car or earnings.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2021
If you need better pepper soup for Miles 12 abeg contact Weightless he is so sure

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:18pm On May 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Chai!!! I almost shared tears reading this... So emotional and eye opener at the same time.

A company you're driving paying hundreds of thousands to as Commission could only pay N100k... Had this young man lost his life nko? So ita 100k them for give him wife( God forbid) and thank God for God.

My brother it is well. Please don't go back to driving please look for a trade and do.

God bless you and God bless mutual

I honestly wise every driver will read this post so that when next they call for strike they'll take it seriously.
Its not just about the money one can earn from this hustle but security of life and property as to be guaranteed
even if not but there should be an agreed or good plan on ground should cases like this happens.

May God help us shal

Na dem...
Talking with both side of mouth

[img]https://media1./images/510b5a7a357f81e60c71bb63647f0b41/tenor.gif?itemid=4773356[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 8:27pm On May 01, 2021
NarcoPolo:

Highway miles better than city miles when the road network is good. In Nigeria a lot of our highways have extensive 'off-road' stretches where you must maintain reasonable speed...those are the parts that kill your car very fast

Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
Deigofortune:
The Claim the Do, Only if you're Online when the incident or Attack happened...but that's not enough reasons why the should pay just #100k to someone that have lost his Car and almost lost his life.

During that period of Time in Asaba, there is Curfew 10pm to 6am after my Last Rider it was small minutes after 10pm, there's no way you're going to expect me to remain online at that point, because if I do I will end up rejecting them, which may lead to my chances being Block,
I have to rush home to avoid police harassment on my way home I was Robbed..!! That's best Day driving for Bolt Making #25k+ with less than 5k fuel, And also the worst day in my Life I will never Forget..!!

God is Indeed the Greatest..

Picture Below...is the pelleted Bullet that came out from my Body...35pcs _2pcs is missing from that pic

Well, I kind of understand their position. Else, someone who gets attacked by while on the way to see his girlfriend will ask bolt to pay for his vehicle.

We thank God you are alive to tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damola1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021
I will insure with them this month

[ quote author=Deigofortune post=101272276]Good evening Sir
I'm a victim of a Robbery attack that happened in Asaba on 6th of February which I was shot 3* and the went away with my Car Corolla 2007. I'm here to testify the Good news, that I'm heal and stronger today..all thanks to God..based on my recovery asset which I make complain to bolt and claim to my Insurance company because my Car was issued.. you all know how hard and difficult it is in this country, no job or funds to start all over again... I recovered but I'm going through emotional troubles (Depression) because of how to moved on after having this bad attack at the beginning of the year, after spending 320k for treatment, I was left with nothing

Bolt only gave me a token of #100,000
That moment I regret putting my life in line for this Hustle, first the demand for my hospital bill which I send to them, I was hoping of the can assist me on Hospital bill in full, I was shock after some weeks I got an Alert of 100k and a Mail to clarify ���

THIS EVENING MUTUAL BENEFITS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, BY KEEPING THERE WORDS AFTER SOME MONTHS THE CAME TO ASABA TO INVESTIGATE ON MY CASE..WHICH THE AGREE TO PAY 1.7M AFTER MY UNCLE HAVE DECLINED THERE OFFER TO PAY 1.5M
WHICH THE ACCEPTED PAYING 1.7M (with a reason that I have make claim 2* during my previous year with then which the fix my car,) OUT OF THE 2M I bought MY Car.. is very much better than none..!!

All I have to say to my follow drivers, Pls don't neglect to insured your Car, because if I did I would have die trying to BOUNCE back with the heavy Depression ... From a Car owner to Zero..!!

BOLT DISAPPOINTED ME BUT MY INSURANCE SAVED ME..!!

HONESTLY BOLT AND UBER DON'T CARE ABOUT US

PLEASE WORK WITH THEN..!!
MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE
TESTED AND TRUSTED..
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY
THERE ALERT JUST CAME IN NOW...AS EH DEY HOT.. angry grin cool grin wink[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damola1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2021

Deigofortune:
Good evening Sir
I'm a victim of a Robbery attack that happened in Asaba on 6th of February which I was shot 3* and the went away with my Car Corolla 2007. I'm here to testify the Good news, that I'm heal and stronger today..all thanks to God..based on my recovery asset which I make complain to bolt and claim to my Insurance company because my Car was issued.. you all know how hard and difficult it is in this country, no job or funds to start all over again... I recovered but I'm going through emotional troubles (Depression) because of how to moved on after having this bad attack at the beginning of the year, after spending 320k for treatment, I was left with nothing

Bolt only gave me a token of #100,000
That moment I regret putting my life in line for this Hustle, first the demand for my hospital bill which I send to them, I was hoping of the can assist me on Hospital bill in full, I was shock after some weeks I got an Alert of 100k and a Mail to clarify ���

THIS EVENING MUTUAL BENEFITS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE, BY KEEPING THERE WORDS AFTER SOME MONTHS THE CAME TO ASABA TO INVESTIGATE ON MY CASE..WHICH THE AGREE TO PAY 1.7M AFTER MY UNCLE HAVE DECLINED THERE OFFER TO PAY 1.5M
WHICH THE ACCEPTED PAYING 1.7M (with a reason that I have make claim 2* during my previous year with then which the fix my car,) OUT OF THE 2M I bought MY Car.. is very much better than none..!!

All I have to say to my follow drivers, Pls don't neglect to insured your Car, because if I did I would have die trying to BOUNCE back with the heavy Depression ... From a Car owner to Zero..!!

BOLT DISAPPOINTED ME BUT MY INSURANCE SAVED ME..!!

HONESTLY BOLT AND UBER DON'T CARE ABOUT US

PLEASE WORK WITH THEN..!!
MUTUAL BENEFIT ASSURANCE
TESTED AND TRUSTED..
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY
THERE ALERT JUST CAME IN NOW...AS EH DEY HOT.. angry grin cool grin wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2021
Blackbishop:
If you need better pepper soup for Miles 12 abeg contact Weightless he is so sure

I talk am!

No wonder weightness no free reply my message since.

Ha! Black what have you gone to do now?grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Lol... Fear don catch you? Lol

Just insure your car then work with your head.

My brother, e reach to fear o.

Oun ti a n je ni a n wa, a o ni pade oun ti o ma je wa.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 10:38pm On May 01, 2021
That's a decision you won't Regret and remember to work hand in Hand with there Agent that you register with..!!

damola1:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:

My brother, e reach to fear o.

Oun ti a n je ni a n wa, a o ni pade oun ti o ma je wa.

Kanu n p'owe? kiss

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 10:59pm On May 01, 2021
Toyota corolla 2006 is available for rentals,
WhatsApp 09043113996 for more details.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:17am On May 02, 2021
Good morning house, please can anyone help with the digit of any one that can help repair little car screen crack before it deteriorate further thanks .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2021
IFSHR:
Good morning house, please can anyone help with the digit of any one that can help repair little car screen crack before it deteriorate further thanks .

Call Mr. John: 0805 541 2904 he's a prof in it... Tell him his frnd formally at OandO Alausa sent you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CsRockefeller(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2021
IFSHR:

Why are you scared? I've my using my front windscreen for years without any issues with cracks all over.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:52am On May 02, 2021
Greetings all PL because of budget between dis two car which is better for d job both 9ja use
2007 VW Passat 2.0fsi not turbo automatic
2009 Kia optima 2.4 manual transmission

10x 4 ur reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cheddaz: 9:31am On May 02, 2021
This bolt rating tire me o. I haven't driven bolt for a month, I decided to hit the road this morning, my rating had been on 4.76. After my first trip the man told me he enjoyed my driving, that where should he rate me. I actually watched him rate me 5 stars. Only to check my rating i had dropped to 4.6. Besides that, GPS for Google map has been messed up. Anyone experiencing same?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2021

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2021
Slickleo:
Greetings all PL because of budget between dis two car which is better for d job both 9ja use
2007 VW Passat 2.0fsi not turbo automatic
2009 Kia optima 2.4 manual transmission

10x 4 ur reply
VW is good. Especially that it's non-turbo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:27am On May 02, 2021
chillex8:

VW is good. Especially that it's non-turbo.
10x chief
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2021
Slickleo:

10x chief
Confirm if it uses Electronic steering rack. If yes, avoid flooded roads and ensure the bottom engine (plastic) cover is fitted.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:37am On May 02, 2021
chillex8:

Confirm if it uses Electronic steering rack. If yes, avoid flooded roads and ensure the bottom engine (plastic) cover is fitted.
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
chillex8:

You and unconventional cars are?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2021
Cheddaz:
This bolt rating tire me o. I haven't driven bolt for a month, I decided to hit the road this morning, my rating had been on 4.76. After my first trip the man told me he enjoyed my driving, that where should he rate me. I actually watched him rate me 5 stars. Only to check my rating i had dropped to 4.6. Besides that, GPS for Google map has been messed up. Anyone experiencing same?
Bolt matter is already turning to,the MORE you are looking at them,the LESS you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iskeelm(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Bolt matter is already turning to,the MORE you are looking at them,the LESS you are seeing.
God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
Iskeelm:

I need a car for rental pls Ojodu alagbole axis
09131564310 remittance is guaranteed
Pls treat as urgent God bless you
Amen!

I currently don't have one for now bro, but stay active on the thread, you will surely see the right click.

Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.