Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723534 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gentlevisuals(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked Wow!
letuak:

Not advisable.
2003 ML 350 is mated with 3.7ltr engine i.e. 2/3 of ur earnings will be on fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
bizguru000:

18k @ 11am...abeg u must hit 50k today..nice1
me never see fuel to work sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
slamstanlee:
me never see fuel to work sef

Thats y there is 2.0 surge everywhere...this fuel scarcity dey cause surge

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
bizguru000:

Thats y there is 2.0 surge everywhere...this fuel scarcity dey cause surge
yea... At least 40% of uber/taxify drivers want to refuel at this moment
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iykee(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Picked up a lady from Musa Yar'adua In Victoria Island to Ojuelegba Surulere side. With 2.6 surge her total bill was #8000. Lady didn't even say Wow! She just transferred the money to my account.
I was so happy I dodnt even wait to see the alert before zooming off. (Although i took note of her house address in case of stories that touch)
Good side of the scarcity. The bad side now is my tank is empty and no fuel anywhere.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
@Ogunvic41 I have sent you my email via text for 3 days now. You were suppose to send me your T&C.

Guess you forgot or busy sha.
Kindly send to ojedammie@gmail.com .
Thanks

ogunvic41:

Sent...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
ogunvic41:
After 10 months my Peugeot 407 still going strong...
Have never replaced my a/c compresssor, never replaced my rear shocks...
Parts are cheaper than Toyota...
This car has made over 3million naira for me on both uber and taxify...
I will buy 407 again and again...

Have you had to deal with warning lights e.g depollution system faulty
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Romeo3:
sorry sir
....good day romeo,got two drivers want to call u for interview.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
shollywendy1:
....good day romeo,got two drivers want to call u for interview.thanks
no wahala. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
agborichard:
Registered uber and taxify driver wanted for HP. Direct Tokumbo Toyota camry 2006. .

You should have credible guarantors. Call 08139215047
Hi. I called butbur line is not through. I am willing to flow with u. How do we meet to discuss further am inspect the car. 07084916368 is d number. WhatsApp also
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
any one experimented with daily payments? Drivers seem to have a problem with self discipline.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
any one experimented with daily payments? Drivers seem to have a problem with self discipline.
Ehi guest house things grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Romeo3:
Ehi guest house things grin

na so we see am o!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
it's not very feasible, because of card trips sometimes

GAZZUZZ:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
iyaegin:

Bad catalytic converter...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
HastalavistaU:
@Ogunvic41 I have sent you my email via text for 3 days now. You were suppose to send me your T&C.

Guess you forgot or busy sha.
Kindly send to ojedammie@gmail.com .
Thanks

So sorry...I just sent it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gidigidi3(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
iyaegin:

Had same on my new 406 Lion:
Anti-pollution fault & catalytic converter fault

The mech. took out my spark plug measured the space at the head with engine "oil dip stick" and closed in the excess space and put them back. Problem solved.

On another News
I did 527km from Abuja (Utako) to Awka (Anambra) on less than 7k fuel with this Lion.
Lagos loading... Joining you guys soon.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Drivers Under probation, I do 2days payment, the ones with 50k deposit, allow weekly.

Alot of drivers are scammers, they are ex yahoo boys, most of them with multiple Uber accounts, they use one to make good money, and and show you another, they haven't work.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
entparrot:

Drivers Under probation, I do 2days payment, the ones with 50k deposit, allow weekly.

Alot of drivers are scammers, they are ex yahoo boys, most of them with multiple Uber accounts, they use one to make good money, and and show you another, they haven't work.

very practical sir. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hence the reason why a tracker is vital in this biz

entparrot:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
entparrot:

Jealousy people...

Ogunvic41 is the best thing that happen to drivers and partners.

With Ogunvic41 is a win win situation for everybody.

With Ogunvic41 more investors will come in

Only yahoo drivers that are looking for who to scam are bitter.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Seek the truth (facts) and the truth shall set you free (from false assumptions)... sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I am about to experiment with daily payments... its possible, every biz model goes thru a test period (hypothesis ) before saying it's a model .. some one can't say it's not possible ... danfo runs daily payments ...I wonder why e-hailing can't

Testing loading .... 2007 kia rio 1.6L
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 4:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Carshopper:

I am about to experiment with daily payments... its allow possible when it has been tested ... some one can't say it's not possible ... danfo runs daily payments ...I wonder why e-hailing can't

Testing loading .... 2007 kia rio 1.6L

We are here ☝�
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Fuel scarcity is biting hard everywhere in Lagos. I got no fuel to work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2017
all the gains from surge last week, destroyed by the scarcity now. Unna pele o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Ese ooo. Na so we see am. Haven't gotten fuel to work yet. I wonder how drivers on rental and HP are coping with this.

GAZZUZZ:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HoneyCompany: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
ogunvic41:

So sorry...I just sent it

Hello Ogunvic41. Please send the t & c to Wizdonnel@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Traffic pays way more on Uber than taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Full tank dey sweet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
We are still edging despite the scarcity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Ogunvic
How far na
How are your drivers coping with this fuel scarcity brouhaha
Since u said "you fuel for them"
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merikowa and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.