Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4711239 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) ... (5682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
childofgrace2k:
Good afternoon guys. Help me look at this situation pls. I picked a rider from airport road going to Lekki phase 1. I started the trip and on getting to Ozumba, I found myself offline, I asked the rider to check his own app and he discovered the trip has ended too with the app displaying zero naira. And the trip is not also in my trip records. The rider paid 3500 cash anyway, that was the estimate he saw when he booked the ride.
you should be happy, zero commission paid.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
New on boarded drivers and drivers who work everyday but struggling to cross 100k weekly, mail me. I need to change your perspective and perception of what you've been doing wrong. [s]You need a realignment from this quagmire and cesspit of negativity called a threa[/s]d.

giveranonymous77 at gmail.com

This's quite nice of you bro.
Way to go.

Judging your comments here without emotions,
I've always known that you have positive intentions here. Even with the bitterness in your words.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
childofgrace2k:
Good afternoon guys. Help me look at this situation pls. I picked a rider from airport road going to Lekki phase 1. I started the trip and on getting to Ozumba, I found myself offline, I asked the rider to check his own app and he discovered the trip has ended too with the app displaying zero naira. And the trip is not also in my trip records. The rider paid 3500 cash anyway, that was the estimate he saw when he booked the ride.
same thing happen to me on Saturday, from faith tabanacle to Surulere, half way into the journey rider tell me say rode don end o, but it was still reading on my app. Got to distination I end trip app off. Long story short rider said she say 3k to 5k but she transfered 6k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

How do u certify that everybody joining his group is a genuine driver?
Not by link definitely. Na u go invite. After confirmation
you making a valid point sha, but I think with time dem go reveal demself. E no dey hard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Exactly my thought. There is no way you earn up to that in this platform without your body and car getting the beating. Each time I chase bonus, my body dey feel am no be small. Except there is something he is not telling us, and which can never be legal anyways.
GeneralZodd:
The dashboard looks good. But you forgot to tell them the sacrifices and price you pay for this huge earnings Abi you dey use Photoshop edit figures grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

I like this idea o, Deedee, Felicity, Bazz0, Pope, gentlelife, Davit, Tojah, IFSHR, ksmart, emmancecute, Chucsmore, eniola, lanre, chillex, lagosbooy infinityestate, Crvrider, ndubisi, northbird, consfusedworld, 1daboy, duke, peeps4u, bamzzzie, olayetan, chuwaa, Generalzod, fckeveryday, tunlapapa, Xghost, Paparaxo, Slickleo, frubben, donfortune, jaydee, and others make we gather run am na. But cheerfulgiver and Kanuisagoat no go dey there o make Dem no chop all d reward finish wink wink grin

Lol... If the two of them no dey na him be say d competition no go sweat nagrin but wait o! Seconded o that guy no need dey there because him fit kill kanuisagoat whem him know say dam won pass amgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
dru23:

When the unknown bandit in Aso Rock is no longer in power or when N1 equals $1

Stop blaming buhari stop it I don't like it ogrin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
davit:
Exactly my thought. There is no way you earn up to that in this platform without your body and car getting the beating. Each time I chase bonus, my body dey feel am no be small. Except there is something he is not telling us, and which can never be legal anyways.
Abi na 2 people dey drive and use the app

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Oya nah. Felicity001 open whatsapp group. Make we start dey drop number for onboarding.

One dey since na and we even have some guys here on the group... I'll drop link as soon as I'm done observing.

But come to think if it the inly group that will make sense is that group that comprises of both riders and drivers base on offline trips things.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
davit:
ontop Lagos hold up Abi the guy get him own bolt road. Even our ogas dem complain sometimes were dey do only 3 trips a days cos of hold up and go home.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
deedee44:

That was screenshot, I know what [b]saka [/b]is grin
I know saka too
He was awarded the man of the match of England Vs Czech Republic last night.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Current update.

If you don't like it, off phone. Or better still, 3rd mainland no far. Do a jump off. You won't be the first.
And a driver go come tell me say he no fit pay 35k after making this much? Even those paying 25k will still complain no market. There's God o.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
shollywendy1:

I know saka too
He was awarded the man of the match of England Vs Czech Republic last night.
No o, he is a comedian and a lecturer grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Toyota Matrix 09

Available for sale

No fault reported.... (Inspection booking just by informing)

Buy and drive

Car location : Ogba Lagos

Price : 2m (negotiable)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
deedee44:

No o, he is a comedian and a lecturer grin
Correct man. You can relate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mukah1234:
Hello team,

I have been a keen follower of this thread (lowkey) for sometime now. Please I need your advise.

I’m interested in ehailing but the major challenge has been getting a car or the money to buy a car. I tried getting HP but couldn’t get something reasonable so I decided to save up the cash and buy a car instead.

Before now my savings amount goal was 1.5m for a foreign used Honda Civic 07/08; I use to see this on JIji sometime last year.

Now I am ready and have been able to save this amount but I can’t find a foreign used of this car for 1.5m anymore and already settling for naija used.

Please advise on other alternative to a foreign used Honda Civic 07/08 or what to look out for in getting a Nigerian used vehicle.

Thank you

Little advice for u
When ure going to buy the vehicle pay close attention to other details don't let the seller or the so called mechanic u carry brain wash u saying the gear and engine is perfect.

Other things matters to like the body, underbody rust and check if the interior, spare tire, side mirrors, chromes etc are not missing cos I've the same experience too

Engine and gear was perfect but.....

Interior leaks water when it rains, and the vehicle got some underbody rust too.

Ac wasn't working but when i the ac man checked he saw the valve was bad so he refilled and gas(cost me 6k)

Total body work and painting to get the vehicle up should me close to 100k.

I get luck say i got the car cheap tho but last last i fit spend up to 200k extra to make d car fit.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
donfortune48:

Funny enough, I can't remember who added me to the group. But I know the person contacted me from here.

Though these groups are quite boring oh!
You might even remove yourself within a week.

If you spend 1hr without visiting the group, you'll come back and see 2000 unread messages and they can talk rubbish.
Quite informative sometimes though.

My own WhatsApp group is well organise if ypu post any thing not relative to the purpose of the business I bring you down.

Some days you may not even see any post some days post flow in but reasonable posts... Offline trips self dey come some times and rentals and hp self dey come as well.

It was formally Ocar WhatsApp group but as they folded up so I then converted it and reintergrated it to suit our needs.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
deedee44:

I don't have to (maybe in a closed group), I know it but I don't use it. I have close guys that use it and proving it may cast it.

U ought to cast it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bros, the link no work oooo

frubben:
https:///CqvpeTj0w7bCXliOfBJ7sE

Oya ooo I don open the WhatsApp group. Let share real time update, to avoid lasma, strong hold , vio, help each other grown , share strategy together . I hail who Na bossess. @felicity @bazoo @kanuisagoat @deedee @emmacecute @mrjaydee @lagosboy @confuseworld17 @pearl1910 @generalzodd @Romeo3 @chuwaa2 @gentlelife50 @mukah1234 @IFSHR @Olayetan @donforturn

https:///CqvpeTj0w7bCXliOfBJ7sE

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by danyCEO(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Uber ready.... 2004 Toyota Camry, fresh from port (cleared on Monday)

Check my thread for details.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by danyCEO(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pontiac Vibe

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mukah1234:
Hello team,

I have been a keen follower of this thread (lowkey) for sometime now. Please I need your advise.

I’m interested in ehailing but the major challenge has been getting a car or the money to buy a car. I tried getting HP but couldn’t get something reasonable so I decided to save up the cash and buy a car instead.

Before now my savings amount goal was 1.5m for a foreign used Honda Civic 07/08; I use to see this on JIji sometime last year.

Now I am ready and have been able to save this amount but I can’t find a foreign used of this car for 1.5m anymore and already settling for naija used.

Please advise on other alternative to a foreign used Honda Civic 07/08 or what to look out for in getting a Nigerian used vehicle.

Thank you

This was my case, the best price I got for a non accidented 06 Civic was 1.9... before my Eureka moment and I went for the Volvo S40... You'll get a Civic 04 or 05, Mazda 3, VW Jetta 05, Hyundai Accent/Kia Rio 07 08, Hyundai Elantra 05, if you're lucky you might get a more recent year. Maybe Mazda 6 as well. All toks

Research those cars, online, YouTube, your mechanic. www.edmunds.com www.carcomplaints.com for durability review then search jiji for parts so you get an idea, call some of the sellers and make enquiries.

1.5 is good enough to enter with and you'll be alright.
Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi

frubben:
naira land don still start witch people 07039675422 just say hi make I send u link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
peeps4u:
Curious to know, with tokunbo corolla now well above 2million, do people still do HP and how much do they pay now?

It's crazy mehn! While I was searching, I found one that told me total package is 4.2M. Says I'll have to remit 35k weekly for 2 and half years. I jus shake my head waka comot.

That's why I'm still looking out for rentals.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Current update.

If you don't like it, off phone. Or better still, 3rd mainland no far. Do a jump off. You won't be the first.
You shall soon Calm down, its a matter of time. If you last more than one year posting this earning then I know you re strong man. grin

But anyway, against all odds, Get rich or Die trying

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
YeankahP:

It's crazy mehn! While I was searching, I found one that told me total package is 4.2M. Says I'll have to remit 35k weekly for 2 and half years. I jus shake my head waka comot.

That's why I'm still looking out for rentals.

4.2m! Wow. I gave mine out for 3m to the husband of one of our staff. Although I got it for 1.8 from a friend traveling out, he used it for only 2 weeks with comprehensive insurance, brand new tyres.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
frubben:
same thing happen to me on Saturday, from faith tabanacle to Surulere, half way into the journey rider tell me say rode don end o, but it was still reading on my app. Got to distination I end trip app off. Long story short rider said she say 3k to 5k but she transfered 6k

Bro faith tabernacle ( otta like Canaan land?)
Mehnn you no be lazy driver again. All of you will be forming lazy drivers and clearing bonuses.

[img]https://media1./images/ae96ee628ef967b0e7dcdc4b3dbff0e8/tenor.gif?itemid=14116367[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michaelbills(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
I really would need you to answer some questions directly via your pm.
Thanks in advance.

CheerfulGiver:
nice quote... Everyday. Some people complain I work everyday. Where are these mofos from?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by michaelbills(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi

frubben:
naira land don still start witch people 07039675422 just say hi make I send u link
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
GeneralZodd:
You shall soon Calm down, its a matter of time. If you last more than one year posting this earning then I know you re strong man. grin

But anyway, against all odds, Get rich or Die trying

I've done over 5000 trips combined on uber and bolt. You know nothing about me or what I can do.

Quit with the stupid smileys, btw.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
michaelbills:
I really would need you to answer some questions directly via your pm.
Thanks in advance.

giveranonymous77 at gmail. com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
frubben:
ontop Lagos hold up Abi the guy get him own bolt road. Even our ogas dem complain sometimes were dey do only 3 trips a days cos of hold up and go home.
Your "ogas" are professional complainers. They're not in my league. I don't complain. I create solutions. They go home, I improvise.

Never ever mention me in the same line with them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) ... (5682) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.