Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726338 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Would have been better you wasted this advise on that statue on obafemi awolowo road near shoprite, to be honest.

Haba

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Shangotedo, abijo and awaoyaya guys how una dey cope with this everyday traffic on lekki expressway?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Shangotedo, abijo and awaoyaya guys how una dey cope with this everyday traffic on lekki expressway?

I dey inside like this.

I never reach Majek since 9:23am I left eputu.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
tojahh:

I dey inside like this.

I never reach Majek since 9:23am I left eputu.

E be like say tipper spoil for road, another tipper go jam am for Sangotedo market area. That zone na no-go area since yesterday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
dru23:

We are still waiting for proof of that low mileage tokunbo Camry u bought o..... Shame the devil make we see ........

30k naira awaits bro ..make we see that proof of that camry that u bought. This is easy money for u .. U can't blame Buhari ..that 30k will a long way for u

https://www.nairaland.com/6619340/baz001...2007-camry-challenge

C’mon naah, 30k is too small to motivate me .
Haba not even up to 100 dollars. You no dey see dashboards? You think we are poor lazy drivers ?
When you were motivating people to post dashboards in December you did 50k
Na me u dey price 30k.
100k weekly is our target grin

[img]https://media./images/615635351937ee9fca80347b83072e0f/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
BAZ001:

Haba not even up to 100 dollars. You no dey see dashboards? You think we are poor lazy drivers ?
Na me u dey price 30k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
XGhost:

I agree with you, however, another perspective about the highlight, sometimes, and this is from my experience, because the mechanic feels like he "knows" the car he is forever approaching your complaints from that angle. He doesn't feel the need to explore new possibilities regarding your complaints and might even become contemptuous in attitude.
Had an issue like that, every time I had something to complain about he would say na that thing, shebi he has told me what to do. Meanwhile all my research is pointing at a different cause and when I sought a fresh pair of eyes I was right. Some very minute things. So it's kind of touch and go with this in my experience
Hmm. This point you made is important. In my own case, I tell mechanic what exactly is doing my car and insist he goes there first. I've been correct 90% of the time.

I think that for there to be a successful partnership, one or both partners should be knowledgeable about vehicle parts. So many reasons why people fail at, and demonise ehailing. No wonder the "ogas" of this thread are constantly on auto-whine about repairs. Which shows they really know nothing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
bqola:
hello everyone, please where can I get Mazda ATF M5/M3 in Lagos. Any recommendation would be highly appreciated.

Autoparts in tradefair.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Anyiodogwu: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
dru23:

Before I will concluded that a car needs a new engine. It is very necessary to check the following....

Checks for leaks... You might want to check for leaks once u park the car overnight .. You wait till the next morning move the car and look for sign of oil leak on ground ....

Check pcv valves.... Have a mechanic check the pcv valves.. Pcv valves are usually overlooked . It is something that you can easily check urself .......

Engine valve cover.. Have a mechanic open up the engine valve cover and look for worn seals or look for traceable leaks........this has to done when the engine is cool .. ...

After doing all these checks and there is no trace of any oil leak .. You might have to get a new engine. Better yet half engine... The deciding factor is to check for white smoke .......

If you start the car let it warm up a bit .. Check for white smoke .. If the car is emitting white smoke after fully warm up .. It means a blown gasket and engine might be salvage depending on the damaged done .. But most people will advice to replace the engine.........

The above is my past experience with 1 of my uber cars .. It was actually a 2004 Camry. I bought the car tokunbo and at the time the car was ok .. We used 20w50 engine oil . this was before I knew anything about engine oil .........The car at the was emitting white smoke .. My mechanic at the time advice me to sell the car before the white smoke becomes too obvious .. So the car was sold ...........

Again the above was my personal experience

What is the best oil for 2005 Toyota Corolla?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Magnetic Car Phone Holder
Condition: Brand New
Price :5k (Negotiable)

Call 0705 836 2039

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyiodogwu:

Check the oil cap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyiodogwu:

It will say it on ur oil cap 5w30 ....make sure the brand as API logo on it ... Pic below of logo....

Using the recommended oil helps prolong the lifespan of your engine.... And using full synthetic oil with known brand will help fight sludge. ...engine oil will not fix abuse of engine o...

So if your engine has been abused due to poor maintenance or neglect ..address those issues before using the recommended oil .....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OKB35(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
kanuisagoat:

From what my inlaw told me, I think it is. She said drivers are always far away which means there are a lot of riders chasing few drivers.

Though I think the fare is poor compared to Lag but few drivers also means there'll be constant surge.

Thanks for this input.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Quick question guys. If I report that the fare for a ride was not paid and Bolt refunds half the fare (which is the usual practice these days), would the account of the rider be suspended?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
InfinityEstates:
Quick question guys. If I report that the fare for a ride was not paid and Bolt refunds half the fare (which is the usual practice these days), would the account of the rider be suspended?

Yes they will block it and send you a message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hi guys, they hold my car at okota and toll me to the lastma office at okota.
Case; there was traffic on my lane, so i want to switch to the other lane, by the time i know the lane was meant for the switch over, they hold my car that i was blocking other in less than 30 seconds.
Guys please what can i do, they are not listening?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

BAZ001 you made a dangerous move by going offline... Abeg o I like you well oh pls next time don't do that kind mistake again abeg...

Say no to offline especially at night

I can’t promise not to do offline again cos the money dey sweet if it’s a cool rich person
But I won’t do offline in d night and anytime I sense trouble cos that night I sensed it was going to be whala but God saved me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
BAZ001:

Na me u dey price 30k.

Baba so na $100 go motivate you no p.
@dru23 can u increase the money to $100 make we rest 4 dis mileage matter.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
peeps4u:
Learn from one of the best; kanuisagoat once gave his reasons for not taking offline like that and they are all valid, this is one of them.

Please don't jump at offline like that next time, especially when offered by riders

Guess d girl use jazz talk to me cos I was wondering how I no think before going.
Like everything happened like dream

Is kanuisagoat still d best thot we have one new best ?

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Blinking44:
Hi guys, they hold my car at okota and toll me to the lastma office at okota.
Case; there was traffic on my lane, so i want to switch to the other lane, by the time i know the lane was meant for the switch over, they hold my car that i was blocking other in less than 30 seconds.
Guys please what can i do, they are not listening?

Call this number : ******* narrate what happen to him (no lies). He will be of help...I called him on your behalf already .....kindly don't quote ..so I can remove the number (in 5 min)

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blinking44: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=IFSHR post=103082046]

Thank you bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
BAZ001:

Yes they will block it and send you a message

I reported a rider. I was refunded, but I've not gotten any message concerning it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Blinking44:

Thank you bro.

Kindly edit n remove the number. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyiodogwu:

5W30 If you got it toks

Nigerian Used: Use the oil the previous owner was using and change every 2,500-3000km

Albeit, we have all oil grades from differrent brands: Mobil, Liquimoly, Motorcraft, Toyota, Coastal, Castrol... etc.

We deliver Nationwide

Pay on delivery in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
He said don't quote him.
Blinking44:

Thank you bro.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Slickleo:

Baba so na $100 go motivate you no p.
@dru23 can u increase the money to $100 make we rest 4 dis mileage matter.
I support $100 too

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mukah1234(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello Team,

So I saw this car for sale. Car is in Canada.

Do you know how much it would cost to clear this car and estimated time it will take for this car to get to Nigeria?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
davit:

Whatever you posted here, so many people have done more than that. Despite mine being part time work on this, I have exceeded that so far, thanks to my constant offlines. So what the fuss about?
who send u message Na. Why you answer am, you don pour fuel for fire just wait for long wrote up grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kanuisagoat, how far? Today be as e get.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
BAZ001:

Na me u dey price 30k.

lwnkd
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
[quote author=dru23 post=103076162][/quote] why is there no super-like?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
BAZ001:

I can’t promise not to do offline again cos the money dey sweet if it’s a cool rich person
But I won’t do offline in d night and anytime I sense trouble cos that night I sensed it was going to be whala but God saved me

How would you know? If you meet me you wouldn't know and yet there are others that look the part and don't have shishi.

EDIT: my point is listen to your brothers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3740) (3741) (3742) (3743) (3744) (3745) (3746) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: linecrosser, ReadaDream(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.