Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4662403 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
RickTisci:
frustrated brokeass, my next ten generations and generation to come, der future is secured.... In real life, we can't be in the same room... Lowlife.. Im sure you need likes badly, I hope that feed you.. Nah my last quote for you be this, henceforth, you'll be ignored...

PS: Y'all i'm sorry for derailing the thread

With all your bragging you no fit drop the 50k to shame me abi.

In your wretched life don't come here and brag again. Mofo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
confusedworld17:

Put me for Chijioke group.

So which criteria come be our group, cos BAZ001 weekly go be our monthly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
eyinola:
Make una see ooooo, bolt just notify me now that my car is blocked, I try to go online for confirmation and it says no car selected cool

Inspection things.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

It's now 4months. Enyinola you need to go for inspection. I did mine on the 10th of June and it expires on the 10th of October.
na wa oooo, 4 months angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Crvrider:

Had this terrible noise coming from the rear of my vehicle, got a mech to drive the car and he came back telling me the hub was bad.

A German rider told me I didn't have to change the entire hub, just the bearing. So I went to alagunto and had the wheel bearing replaced and that ended the issue. Total cost was 7k as against buying hub 14k plus mech workmanship 3k making a total of 17k.

Yes, the bearing is the only problem d hub almost always has. Original bearing plus proper installation is the way to go but most mechanics don't even do change of bearing because of the sensitivity. If u buy a low quality bearing or if they install a good bearing badly then u would wish u changed the hub at ones...rework, cost of bearing, and downtime... if not done right then it's gonna be more expensive than buying a hub. So because of the many dependencies, if u have d money just replace the hub with grade toks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

Toks or KYB

KYB:

Front: 68k
Rear: 78k

I will give a quote for Toks tommorow

Still waiting for my quote too... Toks shocks for Corolla 06
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes, the bearing is the only problem d hub almost always has. Original bearing plus proper installation is the way to go but most mechanics don't even do change of bearing because of the sensitivity. If u buy a low quality bearing or if they install a good bearing badly then u would wish u changed the hub at ones...rework, cost of bearing, and downtime... if not done right then it's gonna be more expensive than buying a hub. So because of the many dependencies, if u have d money just replace the hub with grade toks

If you patronise those guys with hydraulic pressers and not those that hammer the bearing into place then you'll be fine. Have not had issues with mine since I worked on it, and its more than 4months now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Plz I need a genuine dealer of Mobil 1 here...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Duke111:

I knew the challenge was going to die a natural die cos it can’t keep up.

@dru con bazoo1 should stop making this thread longer than necessary.

Lemme expose another con moniker but many won’t believe it but i have proof

Do you know that cheerfulgiver and kanuisagoat are one and the same person,

Don’t be surprised its a fact.

Proof coming in later i wan sleep cool

Sorry to say bros but you have to be really stupid to believe this. I can't wait to see this "proof"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Kanuisagoat, how far? Today be as e get.

Unfortunately for reasons beyond my control, I couldn't work much that Friday. Later pearl1910 will be there telling me how Bolt is the full time job cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Felicity0001:

You too like torry...

na so the story end gringrin

I've returned over 25k combined to riders at different instances so no be N3,100 go make me richer.

Good one bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Crvrider:

If you patronise those guys with hydraulic pressers and not those that hammer the bearing into place then you'll be fine. Have not had issues with mine since I worked on it, and its more than 4months now.

Ha, hammer ke...na pressing o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Unfortunately for reasons beyond my control, I couldn't work much that Friday. Later pearl1910 will be there telling me how Bolt is the full time job cheesy

I hear u...only one day out of 7. U no wan rest before?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Still beats my imagination why drivers will allow riders change destination or keep you waiting for stops. It is called cheating the system. I no dey do am o. Else, we end the trip at the first stop
Felicity0001:

One stupid young man tried dpimg that shit to me and menu fall him hand wella.

Got his req at Finbars Rd in somolu/Unilag area and he called me without info he'll be having a stop over.

Got to pickup called him simce GMap was glishy in his area... Just after I'd started trip was when be was saying it like a right he'll be having a stop at salvation, ikeja which is his original destination then he'll update the trip to acme rd... At that time I know surge would have been their. Thinking out loud within "and this guys trip is without surge so me u won use abi? No wam!".

Me: will you be taking time?
No clear answer...

He sat behind... Me ma mind my business while i was reminiscing about the whole tin.

Go to destination I quickly ended trip...

Me: sorry I don't think I can wait I'm sorry.

But I told u b4, this is unfair... Bla bla bla...

Me: sorry bro...

He paid and I left.

Na me he won take shine....

Next trip I got to VI on a surge of 1.5

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2021
davit:
Still beats my imagination why drivers will allow riders change destination or keep you waiting for stops. It is called cheating the system. I no dey do am o. Else, we end the trip at the first stop

It's not cheating the system. It's cheating the driver. The system actually allows it that's why they are able to do it. If there was no change destination feature, then you'll have no choice but to end the ride.

Now though, a rider can add stops when requesting for a ride. Then after you end the first ride, the waiting period (and subsequent Paid Waiting period) starts. Still it cheats the driver because the base fare wouldn't be included in the calculation.

Bottom line, riders know they have the 'right' to change destination(s), so it's just left to the driver to use his/her discretion in determining if they'll wait or not. For me, if the trip is not on surge and I figure you'll definitely spend more than 10mins, I no dey wait.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons..
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. .
Tested and Trusted Service.

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Butthurt dyslexic slum dwelling cretin_. May my matter never depart from your mouth. May you continue to receive the repercussions of falsely attributing my hard work to diabolism and gigoloism, in 100 folds. May you continue to run into problems, police and otherwise. And may that accident still happen, so that you realize that you don't curse who God has blessed.

Your problems are only just beginning.

But come to think of it. Who will help you carry out all these curse on him? Shey na God? Strange!!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2021
hopefullight:
Please is this toyota Yaris a cool Deal for uber At 2.2m cost to Nigeria?

Or buying tokunbo corola in Nigeria is better?

Baba! No try am.

This car is closer in resemblance to micra(ibadan popular taxi) than yaris.

Within one week na low rating go pursue you out of the business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
eyinola:

What of shock absorber for 09 camry?

Front shock New:
KYB: 68k
JML: 21k

Toks:
Complete with spring: 16k
Just strut: 10k

Advice as a mechanic, with both roadside and professional experience:

I do not advice toks shocks. Why?
* Because 80% are not toks, they are rebuilt here at Ladipo
* Even if they are direct toks, they'v most times used their service life.

My advice as a mechanic:
If you cant afford KYB shocks, Buy equivalent Chinese shocks, like JML or any other brand.

Advice as Parts Seller:
Buy anyone your budget can afford. KYB, Chinese, Toks. We will sell to you.

I will do a post on this thread on When to buy toks parts, and when not to.

P.S: I dont have a shop at Ladipo, i only source parts there!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2021
Chat me up so I can add u to the uber/bolt group. Please you will provide proof you are active driving before link we bill shared. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Still waiting for my quote too... Toks shocks for Corolla 06

Front shock New:
KYB: 55k
JML/Chinese: 21k

Toks:
Complete with spring: 16k
Just strut: 10k

I wouldn't advice toks shock. I will rather you buy chinese, if you cant afford KYB. But hey, why not. Whichever one you can i afford, will sell.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
You only succeeded in making a mockery of yourself with your so called proof that dru23 and Baz001 are the same, now you're on this. There should be limit to this show of shame bro. Stop, it isn't funny again. Even if it's bant, it should be intelligently formulated and not what you're posting bro

Duke111:

I knew the challenge was going to die a natural die cos it can’t keep up.

@dru con bazoo1 should stop making this thread longer than necessary.

Lemme expose another con moniker but many won’t believe it but i have proof

Do you know that cheerfulgiver and kanuisagoat are one and the same person,

Don’t be surprised its a fact.

Proof coming in later i wan sleep cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Your part time job beckoned bro, that was it. Pearl was right grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2021
ajoks533:
Plz I need a genuine dealer of Mobil 1 here...
Reachout

https://www.nairaland.com/6620877/mobil1-liquimoly-castrol-synthetic-engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

10 trips to go
This is pure cheating. How can they give you 7 trips and they gave me 10?
I said it above put donfortune48 and frubben in my league
hehehehehehe Na 9 trips dem give me oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Crvrider:

Can you please drop their addres/ contact
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
peeps4u:
You only succeeded in making a mockery of yourself with your so called proof that dru23 and Baz001 are the same, now you're on this. There should be limit to this show of shame bro. Stop, it isn't funny again. Even if it's bant, it should be intelligently formulated and not what you're posting bro

That guy is joking, don't take him serious grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zionist26(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
samobaba4u:

Can you please drop their addres/ contact
Thanks

Linus Chiron Enterprises
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Hmm. This point you made is important. In my own case, I tell mechanic what exactly is doing my car and insist he goes there first. I've been correct 90% of the time.

I think that for there to be a successful partnership, one or both partners should be knowledgeable about vehicle parts. So many reasons why people fail at, and demonise ehailing. No wonder the "ogas" of this thread are constantly on auto-whine about repairs. Which shows they really know nothing.

My way .
Like a month back ,my car suddenly misfire as I was about to park, brought out my Bluetooth scanner, got cylinder 4 as d problem.

Took it to mech, told him it is cylinder 4 he should check 1st. He didn't listen e checked other first , nothing ,den gbam on d 4th one he saw d pluck too dark he diagnosed further we were able to know that 4th nozzle is bad...

One of Kazeem problems is they are resistance to change. They hardly believe in scanner diagnosing . My Kazeem now want to buy d scanner too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3755) (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.