Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724772 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Pearl1910:
Challenge is over...kindly send in Earnings for a shot at 25k

Why can’t you drop a link where people can send the dashboard too then you can post it all here for public view and then choose the winner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Where my lazy drivers at?

Last month.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Paparaxo:

President of lazy drivers association grin grin
Next week, i must net 200k grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2021
ksmart027:

Next week, i must net 200k grin grin
for dashboard. Lwkmd

Rich drivers on dashboard.

Same people wey dey shout posting dashboard is wrong . See dem.

Money changes alot. All the kidnapper and arm robber are sleeping now since challenge money don dey involve grin grin grin grin angry angry

When money dey involve it's call contest

When money no dey Na showoff grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2021
mejai:

The 4 minutes security is a security device installed in ur car that activates immediately ur front door is opened. It could be driver's or passenger's door. After 4 minutes the door has been opened, the engine shuts down until u press the button hidden at ur desired location in the car.
In essence, if ur car is stolen or snatched, combed the area within 4mins or thereabouts, u go see am.
That's all I could say. It has been there a long time ago, B4 tracker came.
Better than tracker unless you're the type that lends every friend and family your car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2021
dru23:

Lolz .... I dey follow you guys cruise now.... I have no malicious intend at all........And I don't ever want a problem with anyone at ...but if they say they want a problem.. I say no problem...
We just cruising ..............

By the way I will be doing another challenge next week incase you are interested ......

The challenge will be post your dashboard and chop 2k naira......
.. Am giving heads up. Once I post it I let u know.......am still working out the T/C of the challenge

Ps .. Plz I am not rubbing anything on anybody face. I am here to motivate people.. Have gotten several emails about people making inquiry about the Honda Civic ...... Am here to help and enlighten people.......

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS.... EXCEPT THE ONES THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME ......I CAN STILL SHOW DOES ONES LOVE TOO.....

Someone asked you to post your own earnings too you refused o but you're always quick to ask others to post theirs. Post your own too to motivate those of us that want to start selling oyel cool

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2021
morax101:

Why can’t you drop a link where people can send the dashboard too then you can post it all here for public view and then choose the winner

How will u know who has which dashboard?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

How will u know who has which dashboard?

No dashboard yet
Are people working till 12 midnight or network is bad ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:16am On Jul 05, 2021
melviniyke2002:
show me luv too since I no be uber,no dashboard...nice one cruise master....dis life simple if only u understand

Bros how far ? How things o ...hope u good....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:24am On Jul 05, 2021
deedee44:

Someone asked you to post your own earnings too you refused o but you're always quick to ask others to post theirs. Post your own too to motivate those of us that want to start selling oyel cool

Bros how now ? About posting stuff ....posting dashboard earnings is about choice .. It is not a do or die affair ..

People should be free to post...... Without been bully or harass by others.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:28am On Jul 05, 2021
BAZ001:

I’m the winner come and give me the money
Two of us have posted our dashboard pearl1910
I’m number 1 then donfortune48 is 2nd ?
We waiting for 3rd place

Deadline to post is till Monday July 5th 8am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2021
BAZ001:

Go school you nor hear , finish school for where?
I asked what is the difference between limca and lemon you writing epistle.
I give up Baba dru23,I see you prefer Limca to Lemon

I’m waiting for dashboards cos mine is the highest .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:04am On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:

Thanks bro .where I fit c am buy? No offense
It has been long I used it. Early 2000's. Ask a 'trusted' electrician about it.

NB: its disadvantage is that if it develops fault (na man made na), u need to identify it cos u may end up changing coils, plugs even fuel pump grin. Cos engine will crank but won't pick-up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2021
BAZ001:

I’m the winner come and give me the money
Two of us have posted our dashboard pearl1910
I’m number 1 then donfortune48 is 2nd ?
We waiting for 3rd place

I am yet to see your dashboard earnings o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2021
frubben:
for dashboard. Lwkmd

Money changes alot. All the kidnapper and arm robber are sleeping now since challenge money don dey involve grin grin grin grin angry angry

Bro, for your mind these people are contesting for the price with what you are seeing cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2021
dru23:

Bros how far ? How things o ...hope u good....
cruise master ur doing well....am gud.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2021
samobaba4u:

Bro, for your mind these people are contesting for the price with what you are seeing cheesy grin

I am tempted to let these guy's win this challenge, but on second thought, last week someone said what he made the previous day in his business, he cannot make it in 1week driving, so as them get small earnings for dashboard, it means they are hitting it big on other side hustles. Therefore, me wey no get side hustle need this prize money pass them. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2021
One hour for earnings to come in, then it's a wrap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AyLuxury(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Raw2:
Is this for u r posting on behalf of someone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=frubben post=103376379]for dashboard. Lwkmd

When money no dey Na showoff grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Let me slide this in
N193,300
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
pappy4real:

Thank u sir, I don't think its fake but I guess its not what they require

This is roadworthiness tag, attached to ur roadworthiness certificate.
It is not related to vehicle badge or route badge
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2021
frubben:
for dashboard. Lwkmd

Those dashboards na opening performance .. the main El Clasico go soon start. Abeg leave us make we catch our cruise in peace before the big guns arrive wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Where Kanuisagoat and Olayetan na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Gabrinchi256:
Let me slide this in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Pearl1910:

Is this for u r posting on behalf of someone
me. Check your mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Werey omo cheesy cheesy

No be Cheerfulgiver dashboard be this?? cheesy
No. Mine is 199,300

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Raw2: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Gabrinchi256:
Let me slide this in
Worthy contender. Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Raw2:
me

Am asking cos Cheerfulgiver said he has been blocked from posting on Nairaland, so he sent me his dashboard via mail and it's pretty same thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) (3778) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.