Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721349 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
dru23:

Bro don't mind these guys anymore...... Time to make move in silence... You and cheerfulgiver have prove and completed all the shots thrown at you ......

You guys have nothing to prove to anyone anymore....people are suppose to be paying you for the knowledge that you are giving them..........time to make money in silence ... Those that will apply ur motivational skills to their goals will apply and others will not ........You can't come and kill urself......
I'm just happy many guys have broken their own scales after motivation started

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
tojahh:

Na Car wey I dey use be that.

U na boss na...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:

U na boss na...

Its for sale sir

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
These guys messaged me after I asked those who can't cross 100k to do so.

See them today

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Another one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
This guy works in an office Monday to Friday, but he can't be stopped.

Plus 5k offline, and 16k indriver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
Meanwhile, felicity, Agbaya elenu veteran, has to cancel trips and ask riders to request again before he can make money. grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bros... E bi like say u dey learn work for Bolt. E dey happen
Pearl1910:

Where re you...scratch that...
Your phone or network must be d culprit.
U can't stay 30mins inside surge without a trip all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
This how we spend our hustle money... No time...

It's our money we spend it anyhow we like.

We still looking for land to buy in banana islandgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
tojahh:

Its for sale sir

Is the tint document genuine? I like it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:
Guy, I appreciate how much of CSR you're doing to help others come up to speed with this hustle, givers never lack and may you not lack in Jesus name.

If this was a sporting competition trust me them go don OVER test you.
You're welcome... Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:
This how we spend our hustle money... No time...

It's our money we spend it anyhow we like.

We still looking for land to buy in banana islandgrin
Its just 1500.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Its just 1500.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Phred1717:
Bros... E bi like say u dey learn work for Bolt. E dey happen

Lol... I dey learn work. But learner like me never stay inside surge for 30mins without trip.
Something must be wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Its just 1500.

E do naaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Its just 1500.

Young man I'm not a gay o pls so I wonder why you following me like mtn everywhere I go watin self shey na only u dey this thread?

Oga free me oooh na by force to gross 250k weekly? I said I'm content with my 50k net weekly...and out of it them say I still dey pay rent so I give my oga-madam 25k the remaining is ok for me and I'm very optimistic I'll buy a land in eko Atlantic from savings.

Oh... O get it now... U want me to come take lessons from you so that your money will be complete ba? Photoshop man u will old waiting for my DM I swear... All these energy and time you spend always coming to my mention can be used on something more productive like driving for an additional 5hrs per day so that you'll be able to pay your rent, think about it ok!

Haters bye bye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2021
I don’t have OT nothing nothing but I just believe in myself.

What’s my strategies?

Monday:- I don’t joke or play with mondays anywhere you are, you’ll make your money.
Tuesday: early in the morning stay within Yaba, Surulere, Sangotedo, Ajah and Lekki….. Afternoon I make sure I work within mainland and I always target long trips.
Wednesday to Thursday: I work anyhow but I usually avoid Ikeja, All Alimosho Local govt., Ikorodu etc…
Friday: I work within the targets
Saturday: Mainland
Sunday: Mainland even if I get island, I’ll use Uber as destination trip back to mainland.

Tips: don’t stay for too long if you’re expecting request move around where surge Dey you can’t spend 400naira fuel to reposition. Imagine today Sunday I see drivers relaxing around Victoria Island in the afternoon there’s mad surge around Yaba, ebutte meta, Surulere etc. with fuel of 300naira you don reposition to this areas.

Contact cheerfulgiver for more tips because me just work on my own oh…

Below is July savings minus cash can’t snap that tonight. Please this is just for motivating someone

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

l have used myself as example over n over since last year but u guys .
Any logical and analytical person will see what I did. Excluding the surge neutralizes all the advantage and upper hand u r reminiscing about. Last time I checked u had conceded 100k/week is normal just that u have to put in the work. So I really don't get what this is all about today.
Die this matter abeg... it's getting irritating.

Na you go raise the matter up. I dey my dey, one ant first said net 100k easily, I no talk cos I dey fear insult. Na so you come do calculations. I come happy cos na your body I get power, small time you go tire.
My stand remains it’s possible but not sustainable.

Na u raise matter oooh

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2021
The thread always make me laugh most time. We are all not in competition with anyone, why the argument every time.
Bolt that built an application and earns million monthly does practically nothing ...
Let's face the hustle and make the doe and leave talks for lady.
Cheerfulgiver, bazo, felicity, and some other top bosses, people here sees you as leaders, pls continue to be one.
Peace.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

What’s my strategies?

Monday:- I don’t joke or play with mondays anywhere you are, you’ll make your money.
Tuesday: early in the morning stay within Yaba, Surulere, Sangotedo, Ajah and Lekki….. Afternoon I make sure I work within mainland and I always target long trips.
Wednesday to Thursday: I work anyhow but I usually avoid Ikeja, All Alimosho Local govt., Ikorodu etc…
Sunday: Mainland even if I get island, I’ll use Uber as destination trip back to mainland.

Tips: don’t stay for too long if you’re expecting request move around where surge Dey you can’t spend 400naira fuel to reposition. Imagine today Sunday I see drivers relaxing around Victoria Island in the afternoon there’s mad surge around Yaba, ebutte meta, Surulere etc. with fuel of 300naira you don reposition to this areas.

Below is July savings minus cash can’t snap that tonight. Please this is just for motivating someone

You are too much.
Nice one Baba...
No let me, stand up to clap for you.

[img]https://media./images/039b76f457e474fccd92a26f5562393d/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Cooperative Estate at Badore comes to mind. angry
pope191:

Banana island number 1. U will embark on another unpaid trip inside a trip cheesy unilag main gate number 2, u will end up at senate house grin I hate anything estate wit that their stupid waiting for code of a thing. I have to change it for one girl, she add extra 500 cos I told her I'll stop her by the gate, that is what she input.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
I'm just happy many guys have broken their own scales after motivation started

You have tried your best......and contributed greatly .. You taught this guys how to fish and it is now up to them to start fishing...........

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

What’s my strategies?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommytino(m): 5:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Kenyan runner Abel Mutai was only a few meters from the finish line, but got confused with the signs and stopped, thinking he had finished the race. A Spanish man, Ivan Fernandez, was right behind him and, realizing what was going on started shouting to the Kenyan to keep running. Mutai did not know Spanish and did not understand. Realizing what was going on, Ivan Fernandez pushed Mutai to victory. A reporter asked Ivan, "Why did you do this?" Ivan replied
My dream is that one day we can have some sort of community life where we push ourselves and help each other win." The reporter insisted "But why did you let the Kenyan win?" Ivan replied, "I didn't let him win, he was going to win. The race was his."
The reporter insisted and asked again, "But you could have won!" Ivan looked at him and replied: "But what would be the merit of my victory? What would be the honor of this medal? What would my Mother think of it?"
What values do we teach our children and how much do you inspire others to earn? Most of us take advantage of people's weaknesses instead of helping to strengthen them.
I hope you learn from this story. Most times winning the medal is not the ultimate price.
Copied

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:28am On Aug 02, 2021
davit:
Cooperative Estate at Badore comes to mind. angry

Please! Please!! Don't go to badore grin that side is off the atlas

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Una see the video vixen video wey dey trend for Twitter? If you were in the driver's shoe, what would you have done?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2021
deedee44:

Lmao. For the sake of 5star you for ask her if she fit manage your fuel tank grin
grin grin baba you don ment

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Saao(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello everyone
Please how do one obtain driver's badge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paulasio: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Good morning. Please am still waiting for your kind advice.
Paulasio:
Good morning and happy new month to the bosses.
My friend registered his car with bolt at the inspection center since last week Tuesday, but be is yet to get his loggin details. His car has been inspected at the inspection center. After waiting for two days without getting his loggin details, he took the car back to the inspection center and his details was resubmitted. He even mailed and bolt with the inspection report, yet no response. Please what is he not doing right, what else can he do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:
Una see the video vixen video wey dey trend for Twitter? If you were in the driver's shoe, what would you have done?

She's lucky the Guy ain't Violent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:

Will do all he did, just incase the girl want to lie about the situation, but will never post on any social media....the girl was wrong but remorseful.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:
Link please. My VPN dey carry me visit too many countries without visa. Right now, na Singapore I dey but if i log out and sign in again, dem fit land me for Burkina Faso. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.