Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725423 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Baker77:
Dear All,

Don’t forget to use Aswani road to link 7&8 when coming from osolo road service lane because going down to Toyota - DHL now one-way.

I should really consider myself lucky, cos I went through that road recently, using it to link ajao estate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na so that's why I keep wondering if all these guys that drive everyday don't have engagements? No weddings, occasion or other things? Just be driving everyday moving (Lagos) traffic?

If I may answer, I have a very small circle of friends. The last time a friend did anything was last year December when he buried his mum and I didn't even go because I couldn't sacrifice weekend earnings at the time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
dru23:

Once goods are cleared the price will be announced.. We plan to make it Affordable ........

Okay. Will be waiting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
FuckEveryday:

If them give you chance, you go lick this guy feet o! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
BAZ001:

That Lagos driver must be a lazy driver, lazier than donfortune48, frubben + gentlelife50 together, how can he say over 2hrs no request in Lagos ?
Me we dey run from request today, only that surge dribble me small, cos when I dey mainland, I see surge for island Na so request Cary me go island as I dey balance for lekki Na so mainland red. Wetin dey happen? I do oo land for Surulere gbam surge don move go yaba. You never see anything I still follow am. Na there I tire to dey drive yaba to VI back to yaba back 2 back, i run go house before I get pile or bad eyesight and pot belly (I like my six packs)
Hopefully I will resume in the night, before ants chup all d stew finish

I don carry my bag which country plsssss?
Na any league I dey now oooo. Leave matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
Felicity001:

2010 matrix is supposed to be 1.8L na how come yours is 2.4? Matrix is d-same as Corolla na in fact oyinbo call it Corolla self so I'm still wondering how yours is 2.4L.

Or @ Dmechy am I wrong? Aren't all 2010 Corolla meant to be 1.8/2.0L? At most 2.0

The AWD comes with a 2.4L engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

If I may answer, I have a very small circle of friends. The last time a friend did anything was last year December when a friend buried his mum and I didn't even go because I couldn't sacrifice weekend earnings then grin
Hmmmmm, I wish I am like you ooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Crvrider:

I should really consider myself lucky, cos I went through that road recently, using it to link ajao estate.
You’re very lucky oo...those guys dey cash out big time...

For delivery why not use your HMO ?I regret not using mine for wifey delivery afternoon seeing the benefits.spent close to 200.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cybertron88: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
My ppl I don onboard my car on bolt. I am targeting average net earning of 2k to 3k daily as I will be driving after work from 5-9pm Monday to Friday. Weekend am targeting 5k on Saturday and Sunday each.
Total net earning should be btw 20k to 25k weekly net earning. This should amount to 80k to 100k monthly. Location is calabar.
My veterans in d house hope I am not over expecting or under estimating. Pls advise with any tip as I look forward to this side hustle. Man gats make money.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Download true caller and activate the block any suspected spam message
Felicity001:

Abeg how do I do that on my phone... Mtn won kill me with messages

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
cybertron88:
My ppl I don onboard my car on bolt. I am targeting average net earning of 2k to 3k daily as I will be driving after work from 5-9pm Monday to Friday. Weekend am targeting 5k on Saturday and Sunday each.
Total net earning should be btw 20k to 25k weekly net earning. This should amount to 80k to 100k monthly. Location is calabar.
My veterans in d house hope I am not over expecting or under estimating. Pls advise with any tip as I look forward to this side hustle. Man gats make money.

My friend in calabar does not have any good thing to say about bolt. Says the minimum fare is 300 naira, charges are ridiculously cheap and that you only get a fair amount of rides when the tertiary institution in town is in session. Once they go on holidays, to your tent o Israel. He also said drivers on rentals deliver 20k weekly cheesy

This is not to discourage you in anyway. As you can see, I'm only telling you what I heard from someone else. Give it a trial and see how it goes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TaxiEGuy21: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Been following this thread for a month, read vital reviews y'all always made mention off.
Then, I started last week monday(30k rentals), around 2pm. Rested on Saturday, for a party. I did good, but I think I can do more.

Cheerfulgiver, I enjoyed reading your posts/comments before I began this hustle.

At some point, I wanted to return the car(I and lastma had a day, I paid 15k. My mistake on the road, I was so pained) I wanted to go home, but changed my mind. Collected the car from the official, and started all over for that day - recovered to an extent then smiled home. My love for driving doesn't want me quit just when I started.
Leaving home 5am, closing by 5pm(on the road).

We go again tomorrow!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Hmmmmm, I wish I am like you ooo.

Noo, it's a good thing to have friends. They can share your moments with you and be there for you.

Like I carried one babe and her friends earlier today from a hotel. They were with what's left of her birthday cake. Apparently, they had a birthday party at the hotel. After I dropped them, it occurred to me I've not celebrated any birthday in my 30 something years on earth.

On second thought, I was like if I even want to celebrate it who will come? grin. I don't have friends.

So there are times I wish I had and there are times I'm glad I don't have. My weekends are mostly always free.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Winnerrrr(m): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
TaxiEGuy21:
Been following this thread for a month, read vital reviews y'all always made mention off.
Then, I started last week monday(30k rentals), around 2pm. Rested on Saturday, for a party. I did good, but I think I can do more.

Cheerfulgiver, I enjoyed reading your posts/comments before I began this hustle.

At some point, I wanted to return the car(I and lastma had a day, I paid 15k. My mistake on the road, I was so pained) I wanted to go home, but changed my mind. Collected the car from the official, and started all over for that day - recovered to an extent then smiled home. My love for driving doesn't want me quit just when I started.

We go again tomorrow!

This is motivating.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
TaxiEGuy21:

We go again tomorrow!
This is a good one. Mail me your number. I'll give you a call whenever I'm free with a private number.

giveranonymous77@ gmail. com

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
All I'm targeting this month is 850k gross. So help me God

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
So all insurance stuff Bolt dey tell us Na scam? Na wa o. I had accident while on a ride days ago. I'm sure rider didn't report. I had to let the drunk driver go after so much begging and na night.
Felicity001:

Yes I have encountered it b4 and out of ignorant since we remained at a spot for too long as a result of the accident na so i go mumu report tell uber say we had a minor accident oooh accident wey no even affect my motor or anybody... Just the Okada man did not wait neither did he look na so him run enter under my car the man fly over the bunnet while the bike was under the car... Thank goodness neither him non his rider were hurt.

Next day uber blocked my account... I'd to send panoramic views of my car and upload to a template that was sent b4 my account was unblocked that day o... Then wanted to see if truly the accident didn't cause an obvious damage. Since then? Any thing happens i don't border reporting provided the rider didn't report.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TaxiEGuy21: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alright Chief, mail sent.

Thanks alot.
CheerfulGiver:
This is a good one. Mail me your number. I'll give you a call whenever I'm free with a private number.

giveranonymous77@ gmail. com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
You mean automatic compressor is better?
dru23:

Most of the a/c gas used in the market are either fake or substandard.......due to this alot of a/c compressor got damage ..... And a/c compressor that are bought in the spare part market have less than a week guarantee .... And most will last few weeks and u end up buying another again......
And this is why u see alot of manual conversions.. Which is not good for the engine of the car ... We discuss this in the past

We at dru23 will be importing our own hence fourth from now on ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
This jamming thing, na God dey save one for road o. Saw 2 different uber cars jammed yesterday
FuckEveryday:

Na 2010 matrix..But I think they have the usual 1.8L engine.

I feel I should be able to gross at least 8k with 2k fuel but I drive aimlessly most times, and once my fuel guage reach 3bar away from the "E" sign, e don finish for my eye bdat ..I think I've seen the yellow reserve light come on just 2-3 times since I don dey use the Moto..Dats y I say 2k fuel no dey show cus it's just few levels above my personal sight of empty.

Happy New Week bruv..
Dem just Jam person Moto for where e dey buy rice for conservation center...na d Mata we dey now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
TaxiEGuy21:

We go again tomorrow!

Way to go. Life undulates all the time, how you ride the waves is what makes the difference.
You will learn, we all made mistakes, got chopped, we moved.
Keep the positive attitude king.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TaxiEGuy21: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Right!

Thanks XGhost
Attitude stays positive.
XGhost:

Way to go. Life undulates all the time, how you ride the waves is what makes the difference.
You will learn, we all made mistakes, got chopped, we moved.
Keep the positive attitude king.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
davit:
You mean automatic compressor is better?

What am saying is that people were converting their automatic compressor to manual.....which is very wrong and bad for the engine ... If your car comes with an automatic compressor stick with it and don't allow any mechanic to replace it with a manual compressor.......stick with what came with the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ok. Thanks. I may need to replace mine with the automatic then.
dru23:

What am saying is that people were converting their automatic compressor to manual.....which is very wrong and bad for the engine ... If your car comes with an automatic compressor stick with it and don't allow any mechanic to replace it with a manual compressor.......stick with what came with the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
eyinola:
ok let's talk ..what's ur contact

Sent you a pm. Please reply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
chinyce:
*COLLATION OF ALLEGED 1-WAY ROADS WITHOUT SIGNS/INDICATORS*

In light of recent accusations made by the people, on issues of threats and extortion by enforcement agents saddled with road and traffic management, and the resultant furore, *Environmental Lagos Platform* has decided to assist the government in identifying roads and areas that are not properly designated with appropriate road signs.

If you have experienced or know any road that is alleged to be 1-way, but there is no sign or indicator, kindly send;

1. The name of the road
2. The Local Government Area of the road.

Please; send as SMS or WhatsApp to:
0808 927 4485
0703 251 6136

Or; as e-mail to:
issue@environmentallagos.org

For effectiveness, this collation is from August 18, 2021 to August 31, 2021. After which, the information would be sorted and made available to the government for appropriate actions.

Thanks

*Lanre Roland*
_Coordinator/Chief Admin_
*Environmental Lagos Platform*

```www.environmentallagos.org```

Response from the above contact.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Felicity001:

Una don settle d mata finish?grin lace d offender one slap for me all those lekki boys need get sense.grin but no talk say na me tell you to slap am o.

2010 matrix is supposed to be 1.8L na how come yours is 2.4? Matrix is d-same as Corolla na in fact oyinbo call it Corolla self so I'm still wondering how yours is 2.4L.

Maybe you should Google your VIN to jnow the exact size.

Or @ Dmechy am I wrong? Aren't all 2010 Corolla meant to be 1.8/2.0L? At most 2.0

Matrix XR and XRS are 4 wheel drive, different transmission too. These ones are 2.4. they consume more fuel, more power and more speed.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
yommie007:
2005/2006 toks dey enter 2.5m in the current 9ja market. But it most be exceptionally neat and sharp for that price... it might be the asking price too though.

My brother everything don high for 9ja now even blood self nobody dey gree donate again because blood tonic don cost for market.

God go help us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Estouted kor... Olodo oshi

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
repairpalng:

Yes we screen is available we can waybill

Vivo Y15 screen and replacement how much pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
davit:
Ok. Thanks. I may need to replace mine with the automatic then.

If it came with automatic replace it with automatic.. To get a good 1 in the market is the issue .. I will be loading again this week... If you are serious I can get 1 from here. And hopefully it will arrive by Xmas.....

I will need year, make and model of ur car... Time is of the essence.. So place an order now ...contact me via dru23@hotmail.com and title it ac compressor .. And I will send u my whatapps number

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dav1002(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.