Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723103 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
yommie007:
I guess the inland fee was much (shipping cost) its well bro.
Hope repairs ain't much?

That's why I laugh when people say buy Civic toks 1.5m. If you see any Civic at 1.5m, it's either a dead car thag the dealer just wants to push it to an unfortunate soul or custom duty was not paid.

Clearing is 500-550k, trucking, shipping and auction charges is about $1700. That's 1.4m already. These are standard costs that are non negotiable. Add the cost of buying the vehicle, repairs and the dealers profit. How can anyone now expect to buy a tokunbo Civic at 1.5m?

As for the repairs, it's difficult to say till the vehicle comes. We just budgeted 50k for repairs based on what we are seeing at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Konor:
lol. Na you be bigwiz for the group na grin. Like i said, I was formerly in the group, even among one of the first sets to join.
Abeg share the the link make i rejoin bro

You mean am?
Oh noooo u find ur Admin come here ?
Tunlapapa come see ur guys ooh. Na only u and few others fit decode dis side gist ... hehehehe grin
Fuckeveryday my admin. grin

[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
BAZ001:

Any league, meaning you don go relegation
Not ant or lazyD.

I worked like an Ant today my head is heavy like I’m high or is it possible that riders smoke smokeless loud in my car ?
From morning till now... just got home

[img]https://media./images/aaf3a9071cfc6cb478addb798ccd2517/tenor.gif[/img]
Why are these complains alien to me?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
davit:
You mind sharing his contact?

08023204829 Clegg close to Randle Gen hospital side, where dem dey love-vendor cars .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
BAZ001:

You mean am?
Oh noooo u find ur Admin come here ?
Tunlapapa come see ur guys ooh. Na only u and few others fit decode dis side gist ... hehehehe grin
Fuckeveryday my admin. grin

[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]
grin grin grin
All of Una dey ment grin

Make dat bro DM me for dead thread...make Una no carry dat ABP Mata enter here o shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SoEnterprises: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Learn How To Build A Website In 1 Week

Do you want to learn digital skills, to position yourself for tech opportunities, send a WhatsApp message to +2348120162101
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2021
How do I review price if I'm not satisfied with the price after ending trip, on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Why are these complains alien to me?

I was only talking to my fellow lazyD, former lazyD cos he said he’s now with you in ant leagues. I can’t drive everyday morning to night again, it’s impossible. I did that in the days of farenhz, I broke down twice while driving never again. I will take a day off, even Pilot and hostesses, doctors take days off.
The only problem I have is that your followers dashboard is not as consistent as yours?
Every other person posting dashboard e.g XGhost is not same figure every month.
But when I was shouting untop my voice then it’s doable but not consistent pearl1910 will use you as yard stick. I can someone work Monday to sunday every month... how ? Na machine ?
I know d next thing they will say is they are consistent but won’t post dashboard unless there is money on ground.
So many people have followed u motivation and broken down but won’t be sincere to come out.

I don wake let’s hit d street before lazyD dem wake up.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2021
FuckEveryday:

grin grin grin
All of Una dey ment grin

Make dat bro DM me for dead thread...make Una no carry dat ABP Mata enter here o shocked
Hmmn.. ABP .... I see una o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

That will be great grin. It's February next year, let's see how it goes

My wife and son are February too... 6th and 25th resptvly. What's urs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2021
danyCEO:
Yes, there’s sport edition for 02-06 Camry.

Notable Difference: Smoked headlights and backlight, Sport steering, Black seats, stiffer suspension.

Wow! I don learn sth new
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 7:07am On Aug 24, 2021
BAZ001:

I was only talking to my fellow lazyD, former lazyD cos he said he’s now with you in ant leagues. I can’t drive everyday morning to night again, it’s impossible. I did that in the days of farenhz, I broke down twice while driving never again. I will take a day off, even Pilot and hostesses, doctors take days off.
The only problem I have is that your followers dashboard is not as consistent as yours?
But when I was shouting untop my voice then it’s doable but not consistent pearl1910 will use you as yard stick. I can someone work Monday to sunday every month... how ? Na machine ?
I know d next thing they will say is they are consistent but won’t post dashboard unless there is money on ground.
So many people have followed u motivation and broken down but won’t be sincere to come out.

Not everyone can play in the champions league. If you don't qualify, play Europa league and remain there.

That I make 200k weekly is because I want to and because I have cut off baggage that frees up my time and then I plan my time properly. Posting dashboard here isn't asking anyone to make 200k, but that if I can make 200k, anyone can. Not everyone targets 200k. Some targets are 150k. If someone makes 200k, it's then possible for another to make 150k.

You talk of doctors and pilots bla bla, why do you always have to compare? I came out to say I don't keep friends because they make me lose focus, you complained that I should have friends. When I post the results of not having friends, another issue.

The facts are there. Anyone can increase their earnings if they deny themselves things that may eventually be unnecessary. But will they?

You can't visit friends and party every weekend and make 200k. You have to choose which is more important to you. You can't eat your cake and have it. grin

I'll keep posting to make people change their mentality. There are lot of people here who have it in them to make more than 200k, they just haven't found themselves yet. All they need is to re-evaluate their circumstances and decide what they really want in this life, and to who they owe their allegiance. Friends, or self.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanrexdo(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Your wife na my birthday mate lol �

I rep 6th feb
Felicity001:

My wife and son are February too... 6th and 25th resptvly. What's urs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

2004 sir

Its well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2021
samobaba4u:
To those who lost their loved ones accept my condolences.

I don't know what happened. For the past two weeks now I could not post on this thread. I could only read treads. What could have happen can somebody please tell me?

You should have check your profile to see the message on it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosbus: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2021
XGhost:

Mosbus
He's at Okeho street ire-akari estate isolo.
He's good

Contact number :08037586148 or 08026941215
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Barbiturate:
How do I review price if I'm not satisfied with the price after ending trip, on bolt?

You can not review price on Bolt again. Send them mail, give them full details of what happened, add evidence where necessary and you will be compensated fully if you are justified.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Abeg how do I do that on my phone... Mtn won kill me with messages
Na google I get the code for airtel that time, but when OTP refuse to enter I still google code to unblock. Now I'm living with their annoying unsolicited messages every blessed day, they keep repeating the same messages over and over and sometimes they send the same message in the space of 10 minutes. Government really needs to do something about it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2021
chinyce:
*COLLATION OF ALLEGED 1-WAY ROADS WITHOUT SIGNS/INDICATORS*

In light of recent accusations made by the people, on issues of threats and extortion by enforcement agents saddled with road and traffic management, and the resultant furore, *Environmental Lagos Platform* has decided to assist the government in identifying roads and areas that are not properly designated with appropriate road signs.

If you have experienced or know any road that is alleged to be 1-way, but there is no sign or indicator, kindly send;

1. The name of the road
2. The Local Government Area of the road.

Please; send as SMS or WhatsApp to:
0808 927 4485
0703 251 6136

Or; as e-mail to:
issue@environmentallagos.org

For effectiveness, this collation is from August 18, 2021 to August 31, 2021. After which, the information would be sorted and made available to the government for appropriate actions.

Thanks

*Lanre Roland*
_Coordinator/Chief Admin_
*Environmental Lagos Platform*

```www.environmentallagos.org```
Lastma and police won't be happy about this, their revenue will drop massively
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
lanrexdo:
Your wife na my birthday mate lol �

I rep 6th feb

Hahaha... I don c another of my enemygrin February children una dey worry my lifegrin

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
SHOOPSYN:

You can not review price on Bolt again. Send them mail, give them full details of what happened, add evidence where necessary and you will be compensated fully if you are justified.

Na wa o! Thank you bro. Imagine, I picked two ladies from elf, dropped one around freedom way and dropped the other at Surulere and the trip dey show 3k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
deedee44:

Na google I get the code for airtel that time, but when OTP refuse to enter I still google code to unblock. Now I'm living with their annoying unsolicited messages every blessed day, they keep repeating the same messages over and over and sometimes they send the same message in the space of 10 minutes. Government really needs to do something about it

I'd to put a call through to one of their customer manager and guess what the guy said, I'm sorry there's nothing we can do that's the minimum mgs set for ur line you just have to get use to it.

I fear my country that day.grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning honorable. Pls what's the effect on price if a rider changes destination to another destination when rider is about getting to the
initial destination . E.g trip starts from gbagada to yaba, then rider changes destination to Lekki phase 1 2 minutes to Yaba. Note that I asked rider to enter two stops but rider said he hasn't updated his bolt app to support two stops.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2021
BAZ001:

I reserve my comment. I assume you are clowning, jesting and jocking as usual.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Not everyone can play in the champions league. If you don't qualify, play Europa league and remain there.

That I make 200k weekly is because I want to and because I have cut off baggage that frees up my time and then I plan my time properly. Posting dashboard here isn't asking anyone to make 200k, but that if I can make 200k, anyone can. Not everyone targets 200k. Some targets are 150k. If someone makes 200k, it's then possible for another to make 150k.

You talk of doctors and pilots bla bla, why do you always have to compare? I came out to say I don't keep friends because they make me lose focus, you complained that I should have friends. When I post the results of not having friends, another issue.

The facts are there. Anyone can increase their earnings if they deny themselves things that may eventually be unnecessary. But will they?

You can't visit friends and party every weekend and make 200k. You have to choose which is more important to you. You can't eat your cake and have it. grin

I'll keep posting to make people change their mentality. There are lot of people here who have it in them to make more than 200k, they just haven't found themselves yet. All they need is to re-evaluate their circumstances and decide what they really want in this life, and to who they owe their allegiance. Friends, or self.

The fact that u reply these guy's every time everyday at every instance attests to ur superior inner and outer strength.
I have separated myself from father's of discouragement whose job is monitoring to see your failure or the day u will not meet your target so they can gloat and say "we talk am"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Third Mainland Bridge. Inward Island

Pitfalls during rush hour 6.30am-11.30am.

Offence. Shunting of lanes.

1. Adeniji Adele exit.
TMB typically has 4 lanes. As you approach Adeniji Adele, avoid the last lane rightward. Cars most times won't allow you to get back into the 2nd and 3rd lane. Before you know it, you are already at the Adeniji Adele exit intersection, grin the lastma guys lurk around harmlessly, once you get there, they pounce on you.

Action plan: maintain 2nd and 3rd lane after adekunle.

2. a. Carter Bridge,
b. Osborne/ikoyi,
c. Tafawa Balewa square exit.

You will always spot a lastma guy with their rod of perdition carefully hidden in plain sight at Carter and Osborne. If there's mad traffic, At TBS exit on TMB, they park their van at the intersection and wait for whoever is going to shunt the line from the 2nd lane.

Action plan:
During rush hours, the 3rd and 4th lane are your safest points.preferably the 4th lane. Don't be ABSENT Minded especially during morning rush hours when entering these points.

Let's keep the flame burning.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

I always try to compare to give intending drivers options and ideas to make up their mind.
I’m not discouraging them but let them weigh the two information. I met a guy yesterday who works in an eatery and wants to get Corolla on HP for the hustle. Told him wrong move, how do you pay 2.7m in 3yrs? A lot of people are rushing into this hustle probably bolt advert of earn 350k per month.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
SHOOPSYN:

Bolt don step up fully , 100% matching Uber
See message

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Na heavy scam! By the time they tell you it's for top drivers watin again u won do? That's why I do as my power reach I close shop.

As for the accident... Next time just call police make them show don't allow him go.

Sorry bros please take some time off... Last week na okoda damage your headlamp this week another one abeg just fix ur car then take some weeks off then come back stronger and better against the mber months.
Take some weeks off because dem jam him car undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2021
BAZ001:

First thing is, did I say my target is 200k?
My issue with you guys has always beenand will continue to be the constant pessimism. That, you have been very consistent with. So I ask you, is it that every time you come out to drive na tales of woe you de get? If that's it then I'd say it's not the same for me.

I'll also be the first person to say "to each his own". Do what works for. If you fall ill as often as you claim then I'd say something's not right. If you repair car as often or fall into uniform hands often, something's not right. These things don't happen to me as often. I haven't "settled" anybody in more than a year. Last I was ill was in January. Doesn't mean it won't happen too. You cannot carry a negative attitude to work and expect positive outputs. The universe does not work like that.
I also say every time some days are great and some days, not so. However one constant I will state everyday is, there is money to be made. The business never cast. I am making money. So much so I no longer target 10k net daily, that's too small. It's the mentality that's changing. It's the efficiency that's changing. I can now afford to take two days off and still meet the target. I get to spend time with my girlfriend everyday and still meet the target. I work less and make more, that's what I've taken from cheerfulgiver, it wasn't for me to make 200k a week.

We are not the same you and me, or me and cheerfulgiver. To each his own, let everyone do him. You like night work,I don't, I only drive at night weekends.
But I won't sit somewhere and tell someone who needs a fair and unbiased opinion to make what can be a life-changing decision that e-hailing is sh!t.

And Of course it's not the same figure everytime.
Below is the last 3 months. August is my first full month since cheerfulgiver showed up. Pay attention to the trajectory.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
cybertron88:
My ppl I don onboard my car on bolt. I am targeting average net earning of 2k to 3k daily as I will be driving after work from 5-9pm Monday to Friday. Weekend am targeting 5k on Saturday and Sunday each.
Total net earning should be btw 20k to 25k weekly net earning. This should amount to 80k to 100k monthly. Location is calabar.
My veterans in d house hope I am not over expecting or under estimating. Pls advise with any tip as I look forward to this side hustle. Man gats make money.
baba na calabar I dey too...
Omoh na students the hold this town ooo...
Imagine ceh I no gross reach 10k yesterday...
Like this sef na offline I de use hold body...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

My friend in calabar does not have any good thing to say about bolt. Says the minimum fare is 300 naira, charges are ridiculously cheap and that you only get a fair amount of rides when the tertiary institution in town is in session. Once they go on holidays, to your tent o Israel. He also said drivers on rentals deliver 20k weekly cheesy

This is not to discourage you in anyway. As you can see, I'm only telling you what I heard from someone else. Give it a trial and see how it goes.
who ever told u this is not far from the truth..
Base fair is 500 but na promo the make am 300.. n this calabar people are always on promo..I don't know how they Do it...

As for the rental part..
I just connected a friend for rental n his paying 23k on top clean big daddy...
N still sharing maintenance with owner..

The business is just funny here

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.