Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723975 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

That is a story for another time . * in davido' voice " Romeo romeo romeo3 is mine boy . Bro am just having fun . People take things seriously . Am just having fun. You known how 50 cent is always attacking P . Diddy . It's similar. Its entertainment bro . One love
I'm not your boy. Driving your car was a stepping stone. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I posted on this thread when i needed a car to drive. Nothing bad about it. I wasn't born with a silver spoon. I have never pretended to be what I am not. From driving your car, i now own my own car.

If i have to rewind the hands of time, i will drive your car again if it means me getting to where i am right now... Progress.

By this time last year, i had not even registered on uber. My original drivers license wasn't even out. But today, i co own a company managing other people's cars to the glory of God. You have 5 elantras and you call me your boy. I am not your boy. You did not get me to where i am. Keep up your pride. Pride goes before a crash. Laugh and make fun all you want. If words could bring me down, i would have been dead by now. All i know is That, by the time I get to your current age, My God will never allow me own 5 Elantras.... Tufiakwa. He has bigger plans for me.

27 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2018
net7777:
I have always tried to avoid u but it seem u want me to address u. Please who do u think u r? You lack manners and always try to hide under those that can give coins.
You might have made d whole billions in d world but this does not make u a superman or superwoman. UBER is not a charity organisation agreed but is it bad we r kind to ourselves? Make una take am easy oooo.

We came with nothing and we r going with nothing.
Like ur name implies,parrot,if u don't have a humane heart I advise u keep ur mouth shut and let those with the heart of gold assist if they could. With your business acumen,I hope u made billions last year.
As for we drivers I advise u guys to be up and doing. With resilience and determination u will have u own cars. That's my prayers. Then most wicked and inhumane car owners like parrot(that's if he/she has one) will come and work under us.
The bible has said it, kings can become slaves and slaves can become kings.

You can insult me, I don't care, I'm only telling u the truth. If I come here beg you money, will you give me? Won't you insult me and quick to judge me for loosing my investment to women and alcohol?

Go to ur village people and ask for help, every village has a rich man, go and ask for help there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:
I'm not your boy. Driving your car was a stepping stone. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I posted on this thread when i needed a car to drive. Nothing bad about it. I wasn't born with a silver spoon. I have never pretended to be what I am not. From driving your car, i now own my own car.

If i have to rewind the hands of time, i will drive your car again if it means me getting to where i am right now... Progress.

By this time last year, i had not even registered on uber. My original drivers license wasn't even out. But today, i co own a company managing other people's cars to the glory of God. You have 5 elantras and you call me your boy. I am not your boy. You did not get me to where i am. Keep up your pride. Pride goes before a crash. Laugh and make fun all you want. If words could bring me down, i would have been dead by now. All i know is That, by the time I get to your current age, My God will never allow me own 5 Elantras.... Tufiakwa. He has bigger plans for me.

And you were doing good till you said. Until you said by the time you get to my age . To own better or bigger than that. Haha why now . You didn't have to go there. I was about to extend an Oliver branch to you . Hahah ok and you said Tufiakwa .
My advice whatever business you do with anybody . Make sure you have it in writting. Don't let anyone use . Am talking in riddles. Am glad I meet you too bro. Because of you I meet Eng Mike . Am very happy with him . So it's win win for both of us
But you still my boy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDickle(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Bro you funny . It's not that serious thought. Am just having fun. It's all fun . I just like to voice out the nonsense on some of these thread. If someone comes after me because of my opinion. I just turn it to something fun . There these MrDickle on the forum he came after me and Romeo made a smiley comment. So Romeo happen to be in the cross fire has I yup the guy. It's called casualty of war . Just having fun with it.
Your opinion is asinine. You are a complete and utter nincompoop to think you can stand where i stand. Look at this dyslexic moron_ that cannot differentiate between "know and known" thinking he is allowed to have an opinion. Stupid people like you brag the most. You are not allowed to have a stupid opinion. I am sure your so called elantras are all salvaged wrecks bought off auction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

And you were doing good till you said. Until you said by the time you get to my age . To own better or bigger than that. Haha why now . You didn't have to go there. I was about to extend an Oliver branch to you . Hahah ok and you said Tufiakwa .
My advice whatever business you do with anybody . Make sure you have it in writting. Don't let anyone use . Am talking in riddles. Am glad I meet you too bro. Because of you I meet Eng Mike . Am very happy with him . So it's win win for both of us
But you still my boy

I never allowed you use me, what makes you think anyone else Will? and i repeat, May God forbid me to own only 5 Elantras by the time I get to your age. I can see that calling me your boy makes you feel like you have achieved something.

You can continue. Doesn't affect me in anyway.

My last reply to you.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 1:08am On Jan 04, 2018
MrDickle:
Your opinion is asinine. You are a complete and utter nincompoop to think you can stand where i stand. Look at this dyslexic slowpoke that cannot differentiate between "know and known" thinking he is allowed to have an opinion. Stupid people like you brag the most. You are not allowed to have a stupid opinion. I am sure your so called elantras are all salvaged wrecks bought off auction.
grin grin

Abeg o. e don do. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Dickle and dru23, I guess you two falls within the age range of 20yrs and if not men don't go this far on issues not too relevant and instead they drink beer on it.

Dru_ Atibioke if that is you, I wan drink beer for your neck next time you r back from the states.
#mebamu_connect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:31am On Jan 04, 2018
MrDickle:
Your opinion is asinine. You are a complete and utter nincompoop to think you can stand where i stand. Look at this dyslexic moron_ that cannot differentiate between "know and known" thinking he is allowed to have an opinion. Stupid people like you brag the most. You are not allowed to have a stupid opinion. I am sure your so called elantras are all salvaged wrecks bought off auction.
Mr. Dick am sorry Mr. Penis were u dey. I want give you something for the new year . I can't belief am fighting with a guy name Joystick. Who give you that name self. Joystick hahaha. U go school at all . Joystick haaha . Smh

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:

I never allowed you use me, what makes you think anyone else Will? and i repeat, May God forbid me to own only 5 Elantras by the time I get to your age. I can see that calling me your boy makes you feel like you have achieved something.

My last reply to you.
Make sure ogunvic41 has your name as a co owner on the paper wrk. All these up and down ownership u dey do up and down.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:

My last reply to you.

cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:56am On Jan 04, 2018
MrDickle:
Mr. Joystick you are very correct . I no fit stand near you. Make I live the comfort of old good of USA to stand with you for mushin side . I no fit o. Mosquito go finish my Yankee blood now . Plus I like peace and quiet. I no get power to dey follow area boy drag up and down. So you correct I no fit Bros. No vex
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:04am On Jan 04, 2018
MrDickle:

My brother na auction I get those cars. But still they dey work. Abi make I buy Naija used cars. All the cars dey naija road. Were u think say they get them from . From the river Niger?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:33am On Jan 04, 2018
EphraimBoat:

grin grin grin oga Dick, calm down nah

Boy you don't want beef. I take no prisoners

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2018
EphraimBoat:

grin grin grin oga Dick, calm down nah

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
I have been thinking of getting a toks corolla for 1.8m say 04,do insurance n registration. We talking of a project of 2m and ugvit to a driver for say 40k per week and inturns d driver ll be given u stories weekly of how e cudnt meet up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

rule 8.

Cc mynd44, dominique.

Bro chill it's a joke . Take a chill pill . If you read through it. You know that am joking with him .
Were is your sense of humor . It's a joke bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2018
balogz:
I have been thinking of getting a toks corolla for 1.8m say 04,do insurance n registration. We talking of a project of 2m and ugvit to a driver for say 40k per week and inturns d driver ll be given u stories weekly of how e cudnt meet up.

Stop being negative. Words are powerful. You might have just killed your own spirit with your negative thinking. Even with all the complains, people still invest.

You can actually get up to 50k weekly. T & C' s apply. Call 07088448576.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Make sure ogunvic41 has your name as a co owner on the paper wrk. All these up and down ownership u dey do up and down.

FLEETXPERT INNOVATIONS LTD is registered and certified with The CAC.... No one came here to play. 2 full-time uber drivers consistently making over 150k weekly on uber put heads together to start up a company to manage cars and train uber drivers and you still think this a joke?

Open your mind. Think out of the box. 2017 ended better than it started. 2018 has already begun with a bang. Don't give yourself high blood pressure. Whatever we do on Nairaland is like 5% of the original plan. I don't know your problem with me being part of something big. Maybe you thought i would drive your car forever. You forget you are not God.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

rule 8.

Cc mynd44, dominique.

To romeo3. I would like to extend an Oliver branch to you. I think we went too far. I went too far. I apologize . To all fellow nairalander. I have settle with romeo3 . I was joking with my last post. He is not an arm robber o. I just use that as a joke . If you read the post . It was a joke to all my fellow nairalander. And the childish stuff needs to stop. Romeo3 do your thing and I wish you success. I apologize for the rude sense of humor . Have come to realize that not all people will take sense of humor as a sense of humor .

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:
FLEETXPERT INNOVATIONS LTD is registered and certified with The CAC.... No one came here to play. 2 full-time uber drivers consistently making over 150k weekly on uber put heads together to start up a company to manage cars and train uber drivers and you still think this a joke?

Open your mind. Think out of the box. 2017 ended better than it started. 2018 has already begun with a bang. Don't give yourself high blood pressure. Whatever we do on Nairaland is like 5% of the original plan. I don't know your problem with me being part of something big. Maybe you thought i would drive your car forever. You forget you are not God.

My guy I was joking with you now . Hahah take am easy. All that stuff I said I was messing with you. Come on dude. I might have went too far . But I don't have any negative energy towards you bro. They way things ended between me and you. I didn't like it . And I don't expect you to drive for me forever. They were things that you did that you could have done better. At the end of the day. I have no hates towards you . So I go stay off nairaland. I just hope say other people no go start with me. Because I can be very petty . Like Mrdickle AKA joystick, Aka Dick . No shaking bro wish you success.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrDickle(m): 7:33am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

My guy I was joking with you now . Hahah take am easy. All that stuff I said I was messing with you. Come on dude. I might have went too far . But I don't have any negative energy towards you bro. They way things ended between me and you. I didn't like it . And I don't expect you to drive for me forever. They were things that you did that you could have done better. At the end of the day. I have no hates towards you . So I go stay off nairaland. I just hope say other people no go start with me. Because I can be very petty . Like Mrdickle AKA joystick, Aka Dick . No shaking bro wish you success.
So you wanted to enslave him forever. He left your car and you went mental. posting stupid picture like a kid? You have a problem. You must seek urgent medical attention. How can a man with a dick be this stupidly petty? How do you handle your woman at home, that is if any woman would be that unlucky to stay with you?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23 suddenly became our greatest enemy on this thread, this guy was a friend like a brother, WE BECAME ENEMIES OVERNIGHT BECAUSE romeo3 stopped driving his elantra and stepped up HUMANS NEVER WISHED U WELL WHEN U STEPPED HIGHER

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2018
I asked you this same question several times, you ignored grin grin

GAZZUZZ:

it does not worK, ignore it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2018
ogunvic41:
dru23 suddenly became our greatest enemy on this thread, this guy was a friend like a brother, WE BECAME ENEMIES OVERNIGHT BECAUSE romeo3 stopped driving his elantra and stepped up HUMANS NEVER WISHED U WELL WHEN U STEPPED HIGHER

Nobody will help u to be greater than him/her
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2018
ogunvic41:

The word enemy is a very strong. I became an enemy when I voice my opinion. When you spoke to my wife . You forget you were rude to her. I send one of my guys to you . He said the same thing. I don't have to reveal everything here now. Come on bro. Me enemies come on. The same mechanic you had issues with. This is the same guy am using now Engr. Mike him too told me about you now. He gave us the gist that cost the fight between you and him . He is the best mechanic have used. All my cars he is our main mechanic. And because romeo3 stop driving for me . We got new drivers now . The cars are doing great . No need to explain things on nairaland. There is nothing for me to be jealous of now. I own all my cars now.
The problem with you is that you can't take criticism. If someone criticize you. The person is a hater. So what are you saying . And you don't listen to people . Everytime I talk to you u will not listern . You will talk your own and not listern to anyone . Am sure people can attest to that. So am jealous coz you steeping higher. I tire o. I can be very petty when I feel like . If my cars are in bad shape do you think I will be on nairaland? Hell NO bro. Am feeling happy. Mine cars are doing great.
There is always three side to a story.
1. My side
2. Your side
3. And the truth
I will not reveal everything on these thread. So I upset because romeo3 didn't drive for me anymore. Hmm smh . Do you want me to continue? Do you want me say what really went down. Please don't push me bro .
Even though am far away and I might not be able to defend myself there are others ways bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

I have made up my mind. Until you change your name. I promise myself I will not respond to you Mr. Joystick

rule 2

Cc dominiqe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

rule 2

Cc dominiqe
Carry ur rules go sleep joor.
You sef wan turn nuisance abi lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), Cineinfo(m), Glithronix, Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.