Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4722483 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2021
izzou:

Go to City Hall along Catholic mission Street.

You'll see some Agberos there. Just tell them you want to park and enter the church there, or tell them one story sha.

Price am 200 naira. You'll likely get a trip from St Nicholas or Island Maternity hospital sef.

Hospital pickup very dangerous, I dread and avoid it like plaque.
last time I picked a lady from hospital, I prayed till I drop her. Though her sister was seating in front with me.
She kept complaining of pains, from seating, to sleeping, then put her legs on chair, later put off your A/c pls, to reduce your speed.
She’s not so well but they had to discharge her cause doctors are on strike

Since then I dont do hospital again, wether you are a patient or worker.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2021
vicdon:
Did anyone hit the 1m mark for September, abi we are all just catching cruise?

1m ko 10m ni... Even the ant president and Vice w8rh their senates have all lost form grin

One minute he will say he doesn't socialize, typing a post takes approximately 30 to 1hr, this and that and the next minute you'll see a record breaking lengthy post from the same person that said he'd rather used that time to finish 1 or 2 long trips to earn 1m naira, how hypocritical can one be.

He cheerful will come up tomorrow now to post Photoshop of some 10m naira earnings bragging its a piece of cake for him... Lia Muhamed... I don't know who he's trying to toast here with all of his lies and bragging.

Well, like I always say, time is a reviewer of everything secret... With time we'll all know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2021
vicdon:
Did anyone hit the 1m mark for September, abi we are all just catching cruise?

Haba are you not aware of the havoc of SOUTHERN FLOOD. It was a month were cars were turned into cruise ships. Cheerfulgiver situation report.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:27am On Oct 02, 2021
BAZ001:

last time I picked a lady from hospital, I prayed till I drop her. Though her sister was seating in front with me.
She kept complaining of pains, from seating, to sleeping, then put her legs on chair, later put off your A/c pls, to reduce your speed.

grin grin grin grin

True words sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
BAZ001:

Thank you bro , we are saying the same thing, we are using the same car, we are looking forward for something bigger and better.
We dey together, regardless grin

Na cruise, cruise mbok grin

Bt u don't use the same engine oil, y?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Yes nau, almost everybody. U no meet up?

[img]https://c./nk7dzBjkHpMAAAAC/money-pawpaw.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:

grin cheesy
No mind the guy, something that was very easy for everybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Slickleo:

Bt u don't use the same engine oil, y?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

I dey chup to gather strength to confirm which oil him dey use.

Cos oyel seller dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Correct man, your head dey there.

Oya take more money and continue counting.

[img]https://c./mnjQB9FdaiYAAAAd/riffraff-making-money.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Yes nau, almost everybody. U no meet up?

No Sir, southern flood pushed me to the west .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
Felicity001:

1m ko 10m ni... Even the ant president and Vice w8rh their senates have all lost form grin

One minute he will say he doesn't socialize, typing a post takes approximately 30 to 1hr, this and that and the next minute you'll see a record breaking lengthy post from the same person that said he'd rather used that time to finish 1 or 2 long trips to earn 1m naira, how hypocritical can one be.

He cheerful will come up tomorrow now to post Photoshop of some 10m naira earnings bragging its a piece of cake for him... Lia Muhamed... I don't know who he's trying to toast here with all of his lies and bragging.

Well, like I always say, time is a reviewer of everything secret... With time we'll all know.

Make we kuku dey catch cruise dey go....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

Haba are you not aware of the havoc of SOUTHERN FLOOD. It was a month were cars were turned into cruise ships. Cheerfulgiver situation report.

My ship sailed west, and you know how the west can be, everywhere was dry like the sands of the desert.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

I know netting 1m monthly na smalls for some people, but abeg, make dem dey motivate us small small, a driver is on admission presently at igando general hospital due to this 1m motivational post, he said and i quote "If others can, why cant i", alaye, know when to stop.. most drivers had issues with lastma, police, some cars got impounded sef, cos they wan meet up, no go do pass yourself, at the end of the day, your body go tell you..... I am not saying you shouldn't push yourself beyond limit, but know when to stop.... A wise is enough for the word.... I rise... Courttttt....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2021
vicdon:

I know netting 1m monthly na smalls for some people, but abeg, make dem dey motivate us small small, a driver is on admission presently at igando general hospital due to this 1m motivational post, he said and i quote "If others can, why cant i", alaye, know when to stop.. most drivers had issues with lastma, police, some cars got impounded sef, cos they wan meet up, no go do pass yourself, at the end of the day, your body go tell you..... I am not saying you shouldn't push yourself beyond limit, but know when to stop.... A wise is enough for the word.... I rise... Courttttt....

Haha Haha....

So you mean cheerful is presently in Igando General Hospital like this? Chia! It haf be.
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Haha Haha....

So you mean cheerful is presently in Igando General Hospital like this? Chia! It haf be.
grin
Felicity Felicity!!! grin

Put ur hoodlum car as ur signature nah. When u submit ur post e go show.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person with laugh!

Please where's Cheerfulgiver o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Just reminded me of how I japa from Lagos Island hospital yesterday night. grin shocked
BAZ001:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
A wise is truly enough. We rise or we mooveee
vicdon:

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Shame on u guys...u know yourselves.

I have always been right about u guys, u claim it's because u dont want government or enforcement to know how much we make, hence the frowning on dashboard posting but deep down it's an envious resentment of someones achievements.

What's ur concern whether he makes his target or not. Is it not his target, did he collect money from u? Shebi he is making d money for himself and u r making urs for yourself.
It is witchcraft to hope and pray for the downfall of another man then gloat about how u said it will not work or be sustained.

This no be cruise...for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I respected some of u, cos even though we don't agree on some issues we learn altogether. But this is completely unacceptable. And it saddens my heart cos I thought u guys were grown-up educated men. It's a faceless forum afteral and maybe u guys are just small minded illiterate people from the village that came to Lagos to hustle.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

I have always been right about u guys, u claim it's because u dont want government or enforcement to know how much we make, hence the frowning on dashboard posting but deep down it's an envious resentment of someones achievements.

What's ur concern whether he makes his target or not. Is it not his target, did he collect money from u? Shebi he is making d money for himself and u r making urs for yourself.
It is witchcraft to hope and pray for the downfall of another man then gloat about how u said it will not work or be sustained.

This no be cruise...for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. I respected some of u, cos even though we don't agree on some issues we learn altogether. But this is completely unacceptable. And it saddens my heart cos I thought u guys were grown-up educated men. It's a faceless forum afteral and maybe u guys are just small minded illiterate people from the village that came to Lagos to hustle.

I felt this....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

U nailed it bro... 10k likes for this ur post

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

But actually no one prayed, all dey needed was for him to show workings, you and I knw dat in dis hustle, somethings cannot be sustained. I have driven for 32 hours out of 48 hours in two days cos I needed urgent money, but I can't do longer hours like dat for a week, so him bragging that's it is possible and sustainable is wat........

And for all dat called his name, dey only needed an evidence for his claim.

When I was in d game well, most days b4 12 I am already on 10k but some days I will struggle to make 5k and some days I will send wake up late and some days is mechanical issues.

Can 1 make 1M in a month Yes.

Is it sustainable NO.

And lastly U can say dis month I wanna make 2M and d following day Car will starts having issues upon issues.

Lastly, No do pass urself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
sharpk007:

But actually no one prayed, all dey needed was for him to show workings, you and I knw dat in dis hustle, somethings cannot be sustained. I have driven for 32 hours out of 48 hours in two days cos I needed urgent money, but I can't do longer hours like dat for a week, so him bragging that's it is possible and sustainable is wat........

And for all dat called his name, dey only needed an evidence for his claim.

When I was in d game well, most days b4 12 I am already on 10k but some days I will struggle to make 5k and some days I will send wake up late and some days is mechanical issues.

Can 1 make 1M in a month Yes.

Is it sustainable NO.

And lastly U can say dis month I wanna make 2M and d following day Car will starts having issues upon issues.

Lastly, No do pass urself.

God bless you sir, where did anybody pray that someone shouldn’t make money, for all you know CheerfulGiver might even come up with the 1M dashboard but at the moment nobody has mentioned anybody’s name,

It’s just a question of did anybody make 1M in September ?
I remembered the guy saying he’s curious not jokingly but then the question was turned to joke,
BUT because pearl1910 want to stand on the ground that it’s achievable and sustainable, he’s making it a big deal.

But let’s not read negative meaning to all this post

At d bolded he doesn’t know or agree with you

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
mejai:

Felicity Felicity!!! grin

Put ur hoodlum car as ur signature nah. When u submit ur post e go show.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
They say make i con go agric Ojo from Gbagada on meter. Mo ya look away!

Offline 15K sharp.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

The two riders were happy.
grin
The matter for dont reach Bolt or UBER if l was one of the riders, only in Niger can this nonsense happen and the riderd wont report it. Its a sackable offense and dangerous

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

You're very stupid and foolish for putting your hands to type this stupid post. Yes its a faceless forum but I still meet people everyday from here anytime i feel like and i can tell you the once I've met are changing and affecting my life positively and I too I'm trying and praying to God to put me in a better postion to also affect the lives of those that call me for one or two issues on a daily basis. Do I hope to meet you some day? I honestly hope not because you're such a hypocrite, a man with two mouths, educated but act and behave like an Haitian illiterate.

Where were you when that son of a bi.tch wish me death?
Where were you when that your president started raining curses upon curses upon himself and his entire family members?
Where were you when that good for nothing idioramous boy cause disunity on this thread in the name of revolution?
Where were you when he started posting dashboard daily to brag and shame those who only drive for a reason and self satisfaction?
Where were you when he bragged about living in Lekki?
Where were you when he called those uber drivers living in the outsketch of Lagos foolish and made mockery of how their yearly earnings is his annual rent in chevron, lekki?

Did we asked him to share his dashboard with us? No

Where were you when he insult pope191 even when he lost his mom?

Where you you again when he even called out the dead to questioning?

Were you sleeping or you went to the agbaja mountain top in look out for miracle or to pray to your fucking gods the one you're currently calling endlessly to punish those who ask a simple question or tried to know why your son of a bit.ch had not posted his imaginary 1m naira earning for the month of September? Or those that care to know how well he's doing?

Okay na now you know say no be cruise we always dey abi?

With all the uncoated words that your foolish son has said to almost everyone who antagonize him here never a time did you ever called him openly to caution? So now is the time for you to stand in defense for his foolishness calling everyone illiterate, witchcraft and sadist. Who is to be shame? You or him or the both of you combine.

Oh! So its now you know he and everyone are working for their personal pockets abi? Can you see how ignorant and stupid you are... The time you guys were championing the dashboard campaign didn't you realise we are all independent contractors working for our personal gain?

Oga go and sit down one place abeg... If At this stage with the level of education you have you still believe some old women from your village can sit in the dark and control your earnings in Lagos then I'm sorry to announce to you, they just succeeded because they'll not only do that but also affect your car and even swallow your engine.

Grow up and learn to be more matured in a public forum.

I come in violent abeg I go in peace

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Felicity001:

You're very stupid and foolish for putting your hands to type this stupid post. Yes its a faceless forum but I still meet people everyday from here anytime i feel like and i can tell you the once I've met are changing and affecting my life positively and I too I'm trying and praying to God to put me in a better postion to also affect the lives of those that call me for one or two issues on a daily basis. Do I hope to meet you some day? I honestly hope not because you're such a hypocrite, a man with two mouths, educated but act and behave like an Haitian illiterate.

Where were you when that son of a bi.tch wish me death?
Where were you when that your president started raining curses upon curses upon himself and his entire family members?
Where were you when that good for nothing idioramous boy cause disunity on this thread in the name of revolution?
Where were you when he started posting dashboard daily to brag and shame those who only drive for a reason and self satisfaction?
Where were you when he bragged about living in Lekki?
Where were you when he called those uber drivers living in the outsketch of Lagos foolish and made mockery of how their yearly earnings is his annual rent in chevron, lekki?

Did we asked him to share his dashboard with us? No

Where were you when he insult pope191 even when he lost his mom?

Where you you again when he even called out the dead to questioning?

Were you sleeping or you went to the agbaja mountain top in look out for miracle or to pray to your fucking gods the one you're currently calling endlessly to punish those who ask a simple question or tried to know why your son of a bit.ch had not posted his imaginary 1m naira earning for the month of September? Or those that care to know how well he's doing?

Okay na now you know say no be cruise we always dey abi?

With all the uncoated words that your foolish son has said to almost everyone who antagonize him here never a time did you ever called him openly to caution? So now is the time for you to stand in defense for his foolishness calling everyone illiterate, witchcraft and sadist. Who is to be shame? You or him or the both of you combine.

Oh! So its now you know he and everyone are working for their personal pockets abi? Can you see how ignorant and stupid you are... The time you guys were championing the dashboard campaign didn't you realise we are all independent contractors working for our personal gain?

Oga go and sit down one place abeg... If At this stage with the level of education you have you still believe some old women from your village can sit in the dark and control your earnings in Lagos then I'm sorry to announce to you, they just succeeded because they'll not only do that but also affect your car and even swallow your engine.

Grow up and learn to be more matured in a public forum.

I come in violent abeg I go in peace

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

seconded

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:
They say make i con go agric Ojo from Gbagada on meter. Mo ya look away!

Offline 15K sharp.

Next time offer to take them to LASU while they take bike N200 to agric. That's how I do it each time I go to see my immediate former partner owner (My boss) if they decline then ask them to cancel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Next time offer to take them to LASU while they take bike N200 to agric. That's how I do it each time I go to see my immediate former partner owner (My boss) if they decline then ask them to cancel

The guy say na wetin app show him fit pay lol. 2700.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
YeyeGbami:

The guy say na wetin app show him fit pay lol. 2700.

Lol... Him go old for that gbagada b dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.