Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661011 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) ... (5669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

That millage was definitely rolled back or engine probably changed b4 it was sold to you

Try Google the vin to see if it will pop up then you'd seennthe real millage.

Jesu...
Them dey google VIN too... No wonder...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2021
TuCloz:
In your mind, you've made sense; coming to the defense of your like even without reading his post. Typical of you guys. I seriously don't have time for idle drivers like you. Just a ride would have saved me the trash you just typed

And what do u really mean by the bolded.
U get work? What do u do for a living??

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:07am On Oct 10, 2021
tunlapapa:

Typical of Nigerians that look down on others when they do jobs that warrant them not to steal from others.

Trash you called it just because you were not allowed to have your field day.

No mind that guy, na scammer him be

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 1:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

No wonder! All those lekki and ogba olosho 4 don use rating finish ur career grin

What state please?

Olosho dey for Ogba? For which area? Or you meant to say ashawo...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2021
Billyddude:
...yes it is attached to making million when you over work yourself and doze off while driving ..driving all through d day chasing bonus,sleep on chevron road or oniru...it feels so bad u reason this way, you are entitled to whatever u post too.

Billyddude...u r answering to ur name.
Keep it up. God will not let u see accident since all d accidents in Lagos now are Uber drivers chasing millions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

More importantly don't discourage, trick or decieve others, cos trickery and deceit is an offence in the eyes of God and man.
Bazoo has actually been revolutionized but for cruise, pride or whatever reason, he will not confess, he still wants to wallow in his failed ideology. Supported by people who are selling lip gloss grin yahoo boys and drug addicts.
You'll just be talking senselessly, all these just because you want to shy away from posting dashboards?
Na waoo, why don't you just post your 1 million naira dashboard since your Oga have been begging off?
Nansense

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

More importantly don't discourage, trick or decieve others, cos trickery and deceit is an offence in the eyes of God and man.
Bazoo has actually been revolutionized but for cruise, pride or whatever reason, he will not confess, he still wants to wallow in his failed ideology. Supported by people who are selling lip gloss grin yahoo boys and drug addicts.

How easy it is to drive till 12am on friday and continue by 4:30am on Saturday?
Compared to office work ? Discourage dem ?

90% of people here including you knows that I drive odd hours
Very early in the morning [/b]and [b]very late in the night. Cause I can’t be dragging with traffic, Lastma, police, hot sun during the day except there is surge.

I can’t be revolutionized by seeing only figures.
How easy it is to net 100k week in week out easily without break down? Revolution leader broke down and was pained, dashboards froze.
He can’t show empty dashboard

Point proven you can’t predict or consistently earn a figure in this hustle. There are good days and low days.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Very early in the morning [/b]and [b]very late in the night. Cause I can’t be dragging with traffic, Lastma, police, hot sun during the day except there is surge.

How easy it is to net 100k week in week out easily without break down? Revolution leader broke down and was pained, dashboards froze.

Point proven you can’t predict or consistently earn a figure in this hustle. There are good days and low days.

Watch how they will come to tell you what you're selling instead of posting dashboards to shut us up, by the way I need side mirror.
grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Watch how they will come to tell you what you're selling instead of posting dashboards to shut us up, by the way I need side mirror.
grin cheesy

Chimooooo
You can see that I didn’t comment on your post ? Cos d last time I asked you a question all hell went loose from empty dashboard to cut and join profiles all the way from rehab vacation.

All side mirrors sold oo grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cybertron88: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2021
My ppl pls what could be the reason why am not getting rides. I joined bolt in August and I was impressed by the outcome. In Sept asba result of low turn out I didn't do any trip cos here in calabar once student no dey d business is shit. But yesterday I decided to hustle in d morning was surprised for almost 1hr no trip I just vex go house. Today now am inside surge with heavy rain almost an HR no request What could be d reason. My activity score is 93% and 4.97 rating. Abi bolt dey vex for me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Chimooooo
You can see that I didn’t comment on your post ? Cos d last time I asked you a question all hell went loose from empty dashboard to cut and join profiles all the way from rehab vacation.

All side mirrors sold oo grin

Me I need lip balm.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2021
cybertron88:
My ppl pls what could be the reason why am not getting rides. I joined bolt in August and I was impressed by the outcome. In Sept asba result of low turn out I didn't do any trip cos here in calabar once student no dey d business is shit. But yesterday I decided to hustle in d morning was surprised for almost 1hr no trip I just vex go house. Today now am inside surge with heavy rain almost an HR no request What could be d reason. My activity score is 93% and 4.97 rating. Abi bolt dey vex for me?

I guess the state is the problem. A lot of people don't patronise uber/bolt.
If you come to Lagos, the situation will change.

My opinion though!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TaxiEGuy21: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Been hustling, not even had the time to be here... And of course, weekly income has been good.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2021
donfortune48:

Me I need lip balm.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=mejai post=106605867][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
donfortune48:

Me I need lip balm.
Yahoo boy like you
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Good morning house, pls how is the work on the island lekki to be precise on Sunday does it make sense ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Gentlelife50:

You'll just be talking senselessly, all these just because you want to shy away from posting dashboards?
Na waoo, why don't you just post your 1 million naira dashboard since your Oga have been begging off?
Nansense

Lolz...what triggered u in my post na.
Is it lip gloss seller, yahoo boy or drug addict?
Shouldn't u guys be happy he isn't posting dashboard at least at the moment? Shebi una no want make kidnappers know say Uber drivers get money. Mstewwwww....arrant nonsense.

Everybody knows that u guys are just beefing Cheerfulgiver and anyother person that shows d business is profitable. Simple and short. So u asking for dashboard is not for any good reason. Of what use was the previous dashboards he posted to u?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Yahoo boy like you
grin

Na you talk that one oh!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Below the belt but the last sentence has the truth therein.

Modified:
Baz001, gentlelife50 & donfortune48,
U guys are something else.

U even said u needed to buy side-mirror.

Pls what of side-chick,. Any hope for us.? grin

BAZ001:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Baz001...recent development has established u as the clown of the house so I don't know if u r catching cruise with this post or u r being serious.

Let me assume u r being serious this time out.

Count me out of the people that know u only drive late nights and very early in the morning. Because many times u bring gists that happened in day time and snap pictures of lastma arresting people in traffic light in broad day light.

Okay, so now u have added without breaking down to ur line. Well even office workers get sick and breakdown.
Don't be a fanatic to ur ideology...there is something called average, if I set a target of 100k/weekly, 400k/month. I may make less in some weeks and more in other weeks provided at the end of the month I meet my target, I am fine. How can u predict a particular figure or consistently make a particular amount? That's cliche for this kind of business. The whole point is meeting your monthly target all things being equal, so don't come and include health challenges or unforseen circumstances because this applies to all ventures.

U didn't give Cheerfulgiver any award when he was posting dashboard week in week out for u doubters and research students, so why d knocks now? U asked for 3months consistency, and he delivered. U even asked that we don't use him as example again because he has surpassed ur expectations. Is it the 1million dashboard that's ur new headache? I have said it before, that was his target, whether he met it or not is none of anybodies business if we really want to be honest with ourselves. But because u guys want to mock him u keep hammering on it like u care. Did u place a bet on his dashboard? Did he promise anybody money if he makes it or not.
Moreover, your cohorts said he photo-shopped previous dashboards, I can't believe all this quarrel and bad blood is for a photo-shopped dashboard.

Oga, U haven't proven any point, if he decides not to work for the next 2months what he has made in d last 4months still puts him ahead of anybody earning 300k a month.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Baz001...recent development has established u as the clown of the house so I don't know if u r catching cruise with this post or u r being serious.

Let me assume u r being serious this time out.

Count me out of the people that know u only drive late nights and very early on the morning. Because many times u bring gists that happened in day time and snap pictures of lastma arresting people in traffic light in broad day light.

Okay, so now u have added without breaking down to ur line. Well even office workers get sick and breakdown.
Don't be a fanatic to ur ideology...there is something called average, if I set a target of 100k/weekly, 400k/month. I may make less in some weeks and more in other weeks provided at the end of the month I meet my target, I am fine. How can u predict a particular figure or consistently make a particular amount that's cliche for this kind of business. The whole point is meeting your monthly target all things being equal, so don't come and include health challenges or unforseen circumstances because this applies to all ventures.

U didn't give Cheerfulgiver any award when he was posting dashboard week in week out for u doubters and research students, so why d knocks now? U asked for 3months consistency, and he delivered. U even asked that we don't use him as example again because he has surpassed ur expectations. Is it the 1million dashboard that's ur new headache? I have said it before, that was his target, whether he met it or not is non of anybodies business if we really want to be honest with ourselves. But because u guys want to mock him u keep hammering on it like u care. Did u place a bet on his dashboard? Did he promise anybody money of he makes it or not.
Oga, U haven't proven any point, if he decides not to work for the next 2months what he has made in d last 4months still puts him ahead of anybody earning 300k a month.

Mr. ITK dis matter never do u? na So I like quarrel pass fight? U talk too much even more
a nagging injured woman.

This matter don die since yesterday even ur oga cheerfulguver has sign out... But wait oh... Where were you when cheerfulguver was busy online doing what he knows how to do well? Or are you the same person as cheerfulguver? Now, you're online he's offline and from the way you support each other...

Something fishy is going on here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Happy sunday to everyone here..please i need your help on which car to use for uber am caught inbtwn honda civic 2007model and toyota yaris 2009 model both they are both naija used but clean..please which is better and which should i go for, i would really appreciate every advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Mr. ITK dis matter never do u? na So I like quarrel pass fight? U talk too much even more
a nagging injured woman.

This matter don die since yesterday even ur oga cheerfulguver has sign out... But wait oh... Where were you when cheerfulguver was busy online doing what he knows how to do well? Or are you the same person as cheerfulguver? Now, you're online he's offline and from the way you support each other...

Something fishy is going on here.

Empty brains...
When u r here spewing rubbish, I am making money. That's why u guys will never understand how it is possible to make so much. If person post dashboard now, u will say it is photoshopped. But U spend all ur productive time on social media. Even at that u can't harness the advantages in d social media. There is someone here who checks vehicle VIN so u know d history of a Tokunbo car before u buy it for just 3k, I wish u took advantage of that before buying a converted Right Hand Drive car.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxwell08: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Empty brains...
When u r here spewing rubbish, I am making money. That's why u guys will never understand how it is possible to make so much. If person post dashboard now, u will say it is photoshopped. But U spend all ur productive time on social media. Even at that u can't harness the advantages in d social media. There is someone here who checks vehicle VIN so u know d history of a Tokunbo car before u buy it for just 3k, I wish u took advantage of that.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Meanwhile I am at one car wash that have a lounge waiting for my car to be washed, come see the type of gbedu that's emanating from this place.
The dj is damn good, devil want to make me change my mind now. The music is loud but the speakers are good and refined like the dregs of the finest of wines.
I no gree, I must work.
But sometimes I use to feel sad when I remember I used to have this type of weekends before, well we moove.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stanobel:
Happy sunday to everyone here..please i need your help on which car to use for uber am caught inbtwn honda civic 2007model and toyota yaris 2009 model both they are both naija used but clean..please which is better and which should i go for, i would really appreciate every advice

Both are on the same level...find out if they were bought brand new or tokunbo. Pick the one that was bought as tokunbo. Most likely ur choice should be the 2007 Civic

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
PH Good morning oh, I think say na only Lagos Dem Dy.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Empty brains...
When u r here spewing rubbish, I am making money. That's why u guys will never understand how it is possible to make so much. If person post dashboard now, u will say it is photoshopped. But U spend all ur productive time on social media. Even at that u can't harness the advantages in d social media. There is someone here who checks vehicle VIN so u know d history of a Tokunbo car before u buy it for just 3k, I wish u took advantage of that before buying a converted Right Hand Drive car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
cybertron88:
Are you sure you are not owing bolt, you might have been restricted to card trip.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Empty brains...

Brainless fool... Jealousy is your problem and na that jealousy go kill u diagrin

Put all your cars together I'll still choose a converted German car a thousand times over your worthless useless Japanese pickup.

I'd rather use my time making people happy than spend time driving defrauding them of their hard earned money like you. Frauster id.ot like you, hypocritical fufu with no sense of belonging.

Before you think of giving me advise first try have a breath of CO to see if you will survive.

Hypocrite!!!

I've been watching you right from time, now I know who you truly are... Fo.ol... Lier, deceiver, fraudster and hypocrite.

B4 you respond to my post, make sure you first explain to everyone your relationship with tje moniker cheerfulguver. Baste.red!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=106612201][/quote]

Look at him... Same person behind the two moniker... You're simply making a fool out of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) ... (5669) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.