Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714769 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Okay...

In simple terms, I'll explain why I took a rest. I set a 1 million naira a month personal target For my self because that was the next target I had not broken.

I have broken:

400k target.
500k target.
600k target.
700k target.
800k target.
900k target.

I needed more. Just for fun. Not that I have to. So naturally, my next target is 1,000,000. Again, it's just for fun, because for the past 5 months, May to September, I have grossed on Bolt alone, a total of 3,816,249 ngn.

I have netted a total of 3,084,932 ngn in 5 months. Which translates to 616,986 a month... That's why when people try to argue that a 200k monthly salary with perks is better than driving, I just laugh.

Now, do I need to encourage anyone to do as I do? No I don't. Because for a certainty, not everyone sets crazy personal target like I do. But what I know can be achievable by anyone is the ability to gross over 100k a week, which is about 80k net which is why I ask everyone who cannot gross 100k a week to mail me, and every salary earner below 200k to resign. Because when you get the hang of it, you can set crazy targets.

Only on this thread, can an individual make 3,084,932 in 150 days, but is being mocked for taking a 2 week rest... But I really don't care.

They can go to blazes, and burn to ashes.

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Look at him... Same person behind the two moniker... You're simply making a fool out of yourself.
Im not pearl. But you are foriz4u, and you're a wife beater...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Brainless fool... Jealousy is your problem and na that jealousy go kill u diagrin

Put all your cars together I'll still choose a converted German car a thousand times over your worthless useless Japanese pickup.

I'd rather use my time making people happy than spend time driving defrauding them of their hard earned money like you. Frauster id.ot like you, hypocritical fufu with no sense of belonging.

Before you think of giving me advise first try have a breath of CO to see if you will survive.

Hypocrite!!!

I've been watching you right from time, now I know who you truly are... Fo.ol... Lier, deceiver, fraudster and hypocrite.

B4 you respond to my post, make sure you first explain to everyone your relationship with tje moniker cheerfulguver. Baste.red!

Wetin I wan jealous for ur body abeg Feli Feli...
Lolz...u don dey breath CO inside ur Converted Benz? grin grin grin no worry u will be alright na natural recreational drug. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
I resume driving tomorrow. 80 days for year to end. In 7 days time, I'll post a big fat dashboard.

Until then...

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

How easy it is to drive till 12am on friday and continue by 4:30am on Saturday?
Compared to office work ? Discourage dem ?

90% of people here including you knows that I drive odd hours
Very early in the morning [/b]and [b]very late in the night. Cause I can’t be dragging with traffic, Lastma, police, hot sun during the day except there is surge.

I can’t be revolutionized by seeing only figures.
How easy it is to net 100k week in week out easily without break down? Revolution leader broke down and was pained, dashboards froze.
He can’t show empty dashboard

Point proven you can’t predict or consistently earn a figure in this hustle. There are good days and low days.

Apparently it looks like it's because you have to be at your other hustle.
...and of course there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
All of una,
Una like fight
Imagine if na political party una dey,
E go hilarious pass fuji house of commotion and where instead of the senate mase to be stolen (aka chuba okadigbo to village) it will be broken into 2 which each faction using half mase to summon senate meeting.
Make una continue.

To the guy that said he wanted to buy civic2007 or Toyota yaris 2009.
If its a personal car, i will advise u to buy yaris,
But if u want to give out on rental i will advise Civic ceteris paribus.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

And what do u really mean by the bolded.
U get work? What do u do for a living??
I should be asking you that. You are so busy that you meddle in what's not your biz? If you have so much experience to share, wait to be asked before spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Okay...

In simple terms, I'll explain why I took a rest. I set a 1 million naira a month personal target For my self because that was the next target I had not broken.

I have broken:

400k target.
500k target.
600k target.
700k target.
800k target.
900k target.

I needed more. Just for fun. Not that I have to. So naturally, my next target is 1,000,000. Again, it's just for fun, because for the past 5 months, May to September, I have grossed on Bolt alone, a total of 3,816,249 ngn.

I have netted a total of 3,084,932 ngn in 5 months. Which translates to 616,986 a month... That's why when people try to argue that a 200k monthly salary with perks is better than driving, I just laugh.

Now, do I need to encourage anyone to do as I do? No I don't. Because for a certainty, not everyone sets crazy personal target like I do. But what I know can be achievable by anyone is the ability to gross over 100k a week, which is about 80k net which is why I ask everyone who cannot gross 100k a week to mail me, and every salary earner below 200k to resign. Because when you get the hang of it, you can set crazy targets.

Only on this thread, can an individual make 3,084,932 in 150 days, but is being mocked for taking a 2 week rest... But I really don't care.

Dorime!!! with which car do you achieve this? ...... where is ogunvic sef?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cybertron88: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
ksmart027:

Are you sure you are not owing bolt, you might have been restricted to card trip.
Am not owing them. Am suspecting a mail i got from UCHE with a link to verify my license within two weeks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Baz001...recent development has established u as the clown of the house so I don't know if u r catching cruise with this post or u r being serious.

Let me assume u r being serious this time out.

Count me out of the people that know u only drive late nights and very early on the morning. Because many times u bring gists that happened in day time and snap pictures of lastma arresting people in traffic light in broad day light.

Okay, so now u have added without breaking down to ur line. Well even office workers get sick and breakdown.
Don't be a fanatic to ur ideology...there is something called average, if I set a target of 100k/weekly, 400k/month. I may make less in some weeks and more in other weeks provided at the end of the month I meet my target, I am fine. How can u predict a particular figure or consistently make a particular amount that's cliche for this kind of business. The whole point is meeting your monthly target all things being equal, so don't come and include health challenges or unforseen circumstances because this applies to all ventures.

U didn't give Cheerfulgiver any award when he was posting dashboard week in week out for u doubters and research students, so why d knocks now? U asked for 3months consistency, and he delivered. U even asked that we don't use him as example again because he has surpassed ur expectations. Is it the 1million dashboard that's ur new headache? I have said it before, that was his target, whether he met it or not is non of anybodies business if we really want to be honest with ourselves. But because u guys want to mock him u keep hammering on it like u care. Did u place a bet on his dashboard? Did he promise anybody money of he makes it or not.
Moreover, your cohorts said he photo-shopped previous dashboards, I can't believe all this quarrel and bad blood is for a photo-shopped dashboard.

Oga, U haven't proven any point, if he decides not to work for the next 2months what he has made in d last 4months still puts him ahead of anybody earning 300k a month.

Oh so u don change mouth ?
Recent developments dey do wonders ooh.

if you are sick as office staff you have sick leave and get paid full salary at month end.
Ur bros broke down for only 2weeks sapa hold am he had to take bus to oshodi.
unforeseen situations affects all jobs but in dis hustle it can stop your earning and eat part of your savings.

Na jeje we dey here when he brought gun blazing that he will post dashboard and if you don’t like it bla bla bla.
Remember I said I’m indifferent but he must be consistent in posting dashboards, cause then we will know the reality of the job.
He was busy shooting and cursing everybody that dashboards will shut us up and change narratives.
He had a bad week (unforeseen) which is normal in this hustle Sorry rehab vacation and tried to hide it,

Why ?

I only co-asked for dashboard so our mouth can remain shut. He went crazy.
You post good days but ashamed to post bad days.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stanobel:
Happy sunday to everyone here..please i need your help on which car to use for uber am caught inbtwn honda civic 2007model and toyota yaris 2009 model both they are both naija used but clean..please which is better and which should i go for, i would really appreciate every advice

I’d go with the Civic Sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Okay...

I have broken:

400k target.
500k target.
600k target.
700k target.
800k target.
900k target.

Which is easier to post ?
a. Dashboard
b. Jiji profiles
c. Cut & join pictures
d. Typing long epistle
e. None of the above

[img]https://media1./images/8af0b181d1b7d27f4f850d877fa1d966/tenor.gif?itemid=13593792[/img]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
XGhost:

What is this Ibadan man talking about grin
Your mentor that doesn’t have side hustle couldn’t drive for 2weeks and went mad. grin
Sapa do surge for him account. grin

You wey dey run go Ibadan now and then.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lush100:
Below the belt but the last sentence has the truth therein.

Modified:
Baz001, gentlelife50 & donfortune48,
U guys are something else.

U even said u needed to buy side-mirror.

Pls what of side-chick,. Any hope for us.? grin

You too ?
I thought you were a peacemaker

Na tojahh and pope191 get that one grin I guess.
This days you can’t be too sure

[img]https://c./GyFRcU2HxhgAAAAC/raven-nervous.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Oh so u don change mouth ?
Recent developments dey do wonders ooh.

if you are sick as office staff you have sick leave and get paid full salary at month end.
Ur bros broke down for only 2weeks sapa hold am he had to take bus to oshodi.
unforeseen situations affects all jobs but in dis hustle it can stop your earning and eat part of your savings.

Na jeje we dey here when he brought gun blazing that he will post dashboard and if you don’t like it bla bla bla.
Remember I said I’m indifferent but he must be consistent in posting dashboards, cause then we will know the reality of the job.
He was busy shooting and cursing everybody that dashboards will shut us up and change narratives.
He had a bad week (unforeseen) which is normal in this hustle Sorry rehab vacation and tried to hide it,

Why ?

I only co-asked for dashboard so our mouth can remain shut. He went crazy.
You post good days but ashamed to post bad days.

My dear brother.
Please leave the dead to bury themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Henceforth I'll only read posts with a good numbers of likes.

Pearl1910 aka cheerfulguver's posts will need to do better in their posts for me to read them.

This thread started losing its value since they this two monikers joined.

Stu.pid guy

If you like quote or mention me from now tilI thy kingdom comes I'll just be looking at you people like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yak(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lush100:
All of una,
Una like fight
Imagine if na political party una dey,
E go hilarious pass fuji house of commotion and where instead of the senate mase to be stolen (aka chuba okadigbo to village) it will be broken into 2 which each faction using half mase to summon senate meeting.
Make una continue.

To the guy that said he wanted to buy civic2007 or Toyota yaris 2009.
If its a personal car, i will advise u to buy yaris,
But if u want to give out on rental i will advise Civic ceteris paribus.

Can you explain the rationale behind your advice!?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Pearl1910 aka cheerfulguver's posts will need to do better in their posts for me to read them.

Stu.pid guy

If you like quote or mention me from now tilI thy kingdom comes I'll just be looking at you people like.
Omoale001

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Your mentor that doesn’t have side hustle couldn’t drive for 2weeks and went mad. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6794707/men-please-try-reduce-stress#106597314

My dad died last July at 79 yet was still active, I see no way I will do uber for long and last till such age.
Company/Bank Managers that complain of stress do not meet such toxic customers as bolt riders that will shorten ones life even if they claim all work are stressful.
I would rather develop myself in a peaceful stress than a toxic stress.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Which is easier to post ?
a. Dashboard
b. Jiji profiles
c. Cut & join pictures
d. Typing long epistle
e. None of the above

Teedroid a.k.a, fiekiedee, a.k.a, omo ale... I'm loving the way I'm in control of your emotions. I decide when you're happy, when you're sad, or when you shit_ bricks.

I love the way you were so embarrassed, after denying your own side hustle and then eating your vomit with spoon, by admitting. I love it.

You will never get over the fact that you were exposed as a fake LazyD. Everyone now reads your post with a pinch of salt. They only use you now for comic relief. You're worth zilch to them, except cruise energy. grin grin

In fact, since I exposed your dumbfuckery, 95% of your posts have been about me. You now worship me. You're officially, my boy.

Now, whenever I drop off my car with my mechanic for major repairs that take over 2 days, I take a bus home. Because I want to. I love it. I grew up jumping buses, and I kind miss it now that I drive. So any opportunity I get, I jump a bus, or Okada. I don't lie about it. I could have as well chosen not to mention it on this thread, but what the heck, I've never been a pretender. I don't claim to be what I'm not, motherfucker. I'm not you.

Hey, I'm loving this obsession with my moniker... Who else can bring you so much pain and confusion? I posted dashboard without your permission, you hated it and said its not sustainable. I kept doing it. Dummy, if your IQ wasn't as low as the 001 in your moniker, you'll realize that someone who drove everyday for 5 months and grossed 3,800,000 knows what he is doing. 3,800,000 divided by 20weeks nonstop is 190,000 a week. You only have rights to say it's not sustainable any week I drive, and I don't hit 190k on average. But seeing as you're just a dumb motherfucker, I really don't expect you to understand that shit_.

Now you want me to post dashboards and I'm refusing. Just to show you I control your feelings... You'll never get over this. I choose to start posting dashboards from next week, till the last week of December. I'm also waiting to find out how that will control your emotions, my boy.

Meanwhile manage this dashboard board. It's 12500 today, in less than 3 hours... Analyze it, and reply me, and don't forget to post me a meme.... My boy.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

At least he's not driving from 4:30 am till midnight and claim he's lazyD... grin grin grin

Sifia pains

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
XGhost:

XGHOST you don make my beer pour for ground..LOL....This is, arguably the best response i have read on this thread..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
This particular dashboard has been giving dunderheads sleepless nights.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
tunlapapa:

https://www.nairaland.com/6794707/men-please-try-reduce-stress#106597314

My dad died last July at 79 yet was still active, I see no way I will do uber for long and last till such age.
Company/Bank Managers that complain of stress do not meet such toxic customers as bolt riders that will shorten ones life even if they claim all work are stressful.
I would rather develop myself in a peaceful stress than a toxic stress.
Ehn, kuku goan drop the moove uber car you've been driving and get a company/bank manager job in a peaceful stress... Penny wise.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who send me come this festac?
kiss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Resuming work tomorrow after over 4 weeks off, if your body can make you work 1-2m monthly, please dont stop for anything, if your body can do just 100-500k monthly, abeg do and call it a day, no go do follow follow, truth is most of us here have other businesses, driving is just another source of income, most importantly DONT BREAK TRAFFIC RULES... God help us all, as we go out to source for what to eat, may we not meet what would eat us.... Have a great new week ahead....

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This particular dashboard has been giving dunderheads sleepless nights.

Abeg post dashboards, most of us they use am as motivational quotes for others....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Fa fa fa fowl (abi na foul)
Recent development has shown u don't know anything.
Bolt will calculate ur exact money from where u start trip to where u End the trip.
If u like try am from Lekki to Berger. Start ur trip from Ogudu na 1k u go see at the end of the trip plus waiting time money.

I repeat, wait time and distance covered which is better? Otondo

LOL!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Truth be told, this hustle robs us of social life.
Gentlelife50:
Meanwhile I am at one car wash that have a lounge waiting for my car to be washed, come see the type of gbedu that's emanating from this place.
The dj is damn good, devil want to make me change my mind now. The music is loud but the speakers are good and refined like the dregs of the finest of wines.
I no gree, I must work.
But sometimes I use to feel sad when I remember I used to have this type of weekends before, well we moove.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Stu.pid guy

Even when I yab u that u don't know anything, I still had hope u will improve. But to think that me and Cheerfulgiver are thesame person is a new low, even for a sex starved, frustrated, ignorant mad man like u.
Thank God u have said u will not read my posts, mention or quote me again. I was thinking of how I am going to enter this new week without insulting anybody with u n ur gang constantly on my neck in this thread. Peace out

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
vicdon:

Abeg post dashboards, most of us they use am as motivational quotes for others....

For others ? grin
Where u from come

[img]https://media./images/cab360a13339fb04ecf1494ba7ef1ae6/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.