Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714793 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogajoe:
Good evening to all the elders in the house, please does Uber and Bolt accept Toyota Matrix on their platforms
It depends on the color? What color is it?

See question.
It won't hurt reading some pages, assuming you did you would know that's the car our celebrity driver uses that fetches him 1 million every month.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
BAZ001:
Bus lovers still dey out there ?
Who could have ever imagined that mentioning of bus on this thread will get people angry ?

Osinbajo inside brt with vote Buhari/osinbajo cap.
Femi otedola dt was about to campaign for governorship before he was dropped.

You take a bus for 5mins with your own camera man and send it to all social media and newspapers grin

Same way Aisha Buhari misses frying akara days

Copy Felicity, he don rest since.
Zukwanu ike.
Know who pass you, millions u no get, vacation u no fit go.
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

I think it's acceptable, but Baz001 and Felicity001 should know better grin

Make nobody ask me question again, I no go answer

You are next aswear down mr Obi aka CheerfulGiver aka eluwa is coming for you.

He has done many research on you but found nothing yet.
He dey eye you since

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Copy Felicity, he don rest since.
Zukwanu ike.
Know who pass you, millions u no get, vacation u no fit go.
grin

Dem pass me true true
I no know say Millionaire in the class of Femi otedola dey dis thread.

When they miss bus/poverty days so much, they will just pack their cars with kazeem for major repairs and decided to take bus to rehab vacation.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

See question.
It won't hurt reading some pages, assuming you did you would know that's the car our celebrity driver uses that fetches him 1 million every month.

Ewooooooo

[img]https://media1./images/43483acda7823c07f788f2c659f7d2ff/tenor.gif?itemid=17390374[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
geezyk:
Chai! People wey dey always turn around Lagos hoping to meet up dey try oo, I broke one of my rules last Monday, took a trip from mafoluku to Titi kokori around governor's road. All was smooth till we entered this hellish street, it was like rock climbing, my car was just hitting the ground cos of how bad the street was, worst part was that the street was freaking long, and I was still going to 92, spent over 20 minutes navigating on the street.

Was even thinking how to come back out cos I was afraid sef,to cut the story short, I lost my radiator to the street, I didn't know my gear oil was licking till Saturday when I had an event to attend, while trying to engage the second gear, the car jerks and slows down, took it to my mechanic, I had to buy gear oil 15k and changed the radiator to double cell 30k which was unplanned.

Spent a total of unbudgeted 50k, cos I broke a golden rule.

The part of e-hailing nobody talks about.

God help you if your mechanic happens to damage another component in the process of repairing the initial job order...and this happens more often than vehicle owners realize. Most times you leave the workshop with a different problem than you got there with in the first instance...kinda similar to the way you ended with a 50k repair-bill while working a three-thousand-naira trip.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

See question.

This response for someone who needs an help?

C’mon you can do better Sir

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogajoe:
Good evening to all the elders in the house, please does Uber and Bolt accept Toyota Matrix on their platforms

Yes, they do.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gentlelife50:

See question.

Sad!!!...I'm bewildered at all times seeing how people struggle to read these days. Why? Few pages just for him to go through or go on website try to ascertain his curiosity. Na lie. Intellectual laziness.
Honestly, it saddens my heart seeing reading culture vanishing away into thin Air.
I weep for Naija ó

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
komodapson:

Sad!!!...I'm bewildered at all times seeing how people struggle to read these days. Why? Few pages just for him to go through or go on website try to ascertain his curiosity. Na lie. Intellectual laziness.
Honestly, it saddens my heart seeing reading culture vanishing away into thin Air.
I weep for Naija ó
In summary, I support u with this, no be so grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
komodapson:

I weep for Naija ó
E weak me too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
mrjaydee:
If jumping bus na sign of poverty, then driving a low mileage Camry na sign of wealth? grin

Oga go book another Visa appointment, This short mofo na clown

Thank God for ehailling sha.

If not for ehailing, he probably would have sold that his car since and packed to d village. grin
Is it side mirror and PS CD he would have survived on in this Lagos, to pay house rent and school fees??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
mrjaydee:

The i.diot get high on the likes he gets on this thread.

No be his fault, I used to enjoy his jokes, but dude is as wack as fcukk.

There is a thin line between being a joker and fooling around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Aganju849:

God help you if your mechanic happens to damage another component in the process of repairing the initial job order...and this happens more often than vehicle owners realize. Most times you leave the workshop with a different problem than you got there with in the first instance...kinda similar to the way you ended with a 50k repair-bill while working a three-thousand-naira trip.

Na fear no make some of us talk about am again.

After all how many times do you do such repairs in a year.
How many times do Lastma arrest you
you can easily net it in 1 week
You are deceiving people.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Felicity wey put Bazz001 inside this wahala don discharge o grin

Mr Jaydee n Oga Cheerful...y'all should sheet Ur swords and allow the man be abeg...Rather let's talk about the decline of trips everyone has been complaining about for weeks now...This is October ending Ffs! The way e dey go so even December no go b like before angry

@Bazz make u sef die d Mata.. we're all here for cruise and progress...D insults are already too much.
PS. I was with my car key Wen I entered this bus sometime back...deres no big deal about jumping bus...99% of us on this thread started from there

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Mr Jaydee n Oga Cheerful...y'all should sheet Ur swords and allow the man be abeg...Rather let's talk about the decline of trips everyone has been complaining about for weeks now...This is October ending Ffs! The way e dey go so even December no go b like before angry

@Bazz make u sef die d Mata.. we're all here for cruise and progress...D insults are already too much.
PS. I was with my car key Wen I entered this bus sometime back...deres no big deal about jumping bus...99% of us on this thread started from there
Bros your own case different, u no dey vacation then.
You were simply missing poverty.
grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
northbird:

Baba, I can relate. You will recover the funds.

That's why I filter trips, n I refuse using Uber. I can't take stupid trips n end up paying more on repairs cos of bad roads.

Cost of spare parts is really hitting the roof. Mechanics are not cheap in Lagos.

[img]https://c./9MHzBIYaXHQAAAAC/kurt-russell-kurt.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning my ogas, please what should I do? I got this message

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DriverX: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Echereobiaify:
Good morning my ogas, please what should I do? I got this message
Youre safe. That message always comes on btw 12am and 4am evry day. Nothing is wrong

Pls don't quote me. You will be banned
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommytino(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2021
FuckEveryday:

I agree with you, I'm tired already. Back to reading/ghost mode

Bazoo one love man, no hard feelings, just cruise grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
They should work on it A$AP o...
IFEBARBIE:
You're very right ma'am. I was just laughing like Field Marshall Idi Amin grin. She was on mini and was sitting in front grin. I even told her I allowed her go since it's on the integrity platform. This is the 2nd time I'm experiencing it on Uber. Uber rocks. The only thing remaining for Uber to take over is showing us rider destination
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Buzz me
Abidemi501:
Hello my people, I need help on how to enroll and start earning in uber I need someone who can put me through....I am in Ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jeeqaa7(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
smallvill:
I want to give out my tokunbo Toyota corolla for weekly delivery, I need advice on the procedure to take and how much weekly the driver should conveniently deliver to me.
Thanks in advance.

Still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Aganju849:

This is just the truth, initial fault was transmission oil shortage, I was perplexed cos I changed it earlier this year. After buying of the oil, it was still leaking, and radiator fluid was drying up too, we discovered the radiator was bent and pipe was broken, had to change the radiator too. I wan cry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by luuvv: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2021
I need Umidigi A3 screen in Abuja
repairpalng:
Get your Screens REPLACED WITH us at best market prices: 08137013426, 07087154931, 08121235355

PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGES

ALL SCREEN ARE ON GROUND!!!

Xiaomi
Redmi Note 3: 9K
Redmi Note 4/4x: 10K.
Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus: 13K
Redmi Note 6/Note 6 Pro: 13K
Redmi 7: 13K
Redmi 7a: 9K
Redmi Note 7/Note 7 Pro: 16K.
Redmi 8: 13K
Redmi Note 8: 17K
Redmi Note 8 Pro: 18K
Mi Max 2: 16K
Mi Max 3: 18K
Mi A1: 8K
Mi A2: 12K
Mi A3: 45K (Amoled)
Mi A2 Lite/Redmi 6 Pro: 9K
Poco F1: 14K
Black Shark: 14K
Redmi 4x: 7K
Redmi 4: 7K
Redmi 4a: 7K

Samsung
Galaxy S6 Edge AMOLED: 22K
Galaxy S7 AMOLED: 26K
Galaxy S7 Edge Amoled: 40K
Galaxy S8+ Plus amoled (with frame): 52K
Galaxy A10: 9K
Galaxy J700 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J701 LCD: 7K
Galaxy J710 LCD: 8K
Galaxy J730 LCD: 10K
Galaxy J7 Prime: 10K

Nokia
2.1: 7.5K
2.2: 10K
3.1: 8K
3.1 Plus: 10K
4.2: 12K
6.1: 10K
X5/5.1 Plus: 8K
X6/6.1 Plus: 8K
X7/8.1: 13K

Huawei
Y5 Lite: 8K
Y5 2019: 10K
Y6 2018: 8K
Y6 Prime 2019: 8K
Y7 Prime 2019: 8K
Y9 2019: 12K
Y9 Prime 2019: 15K
Honor 7a: 8K
Honor 7X: 8K
Honor 8X: 12K
Honor 8X Max: 13K
P9 Lite: 9K
P8 Lite: 8K

Umidigi
One/One Pro: 12K
A3: 10K
A3 Pro: 12K
A5 Pro: 9K

Oukitel
C8 Complete: 9K
C8 Touch: 1.5K
C11 Pro Touch: 2K
C12 Pro Touch: 3K
C12 Pro Complete: 14K
C13 touch: 3K
C15 Pro Complete: 15K
C16 Pro Complete: 14K
K6000 Plus: 10K

Leagoo
Kiicaa Power Touch: 1.5K
Kiicaa power Complete: 7.5K
S8: 10K
Power 2 LCD Only: 6K
M9 touch: 2K
M9 Complete: 9K
T5 Touch: 2.5K
T5 Complete: 12K

Doogee
BL12000: 10K
S6/S6 Lite: 9K

MANY MORE SCREENS ARE AVAILABLE, CALL 08137013426, 08121235355 TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Also on ground: Xiaomi, Umidigi, Leagoo, Oukitel and other phone parts. 08137013426, 08121235355
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Feranmi1212(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls my ogas in the house pls help a sister
I want to get Honda Civic 2006 for bolt/Uber. My questions is
1Do they accept Honda Civic for Uber/bolt
2.am a young girl and I want start bolt so I don’t know if they also accept woman... pls help me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Feranmi1212:
Pls my ogas in the house pls help a sister
I want to get Honda Civic 2006 for bolt/Uber. My questions is
1Do they accept Honda Civic for Uber/bolt
2.am a young girl and I want start bolt so I don’t know if they also accept woman... pls help me

Yes women are accepted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abidemi501:
Hello my people, I need help on how to enroll and start earning in uber I need someone who can put me through....I am in Ibadan

I can put u through
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abidemi501:
It's what you can do on your own but if anybody volunteer to assist you don't pay kobo for it, unless you are doing it to appreciate the person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.