Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661911 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Baz001 grin, is it that I'm lazy or area just dry. The sun and heat no be here... angry

No ask me question I dey bench
But
You are very lazy
Common sun and heat you can’t withstand?
Is ur car not tinted ?
2.5m must be made, so
You need strategies to drive against sun and traffic hope you hold d contact of d matrix driver so u won’t need any credentials to get strategies .

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Some people get mind sha... I just saw one 2012 /13 Camry pick up a rider now.
Money wey I go use buy two cars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
eyinola:
u are spot on..at inspection centre today I saw Ford edge SUV, I saw Nissan vogue, I saw scion all came for bolt inspection and again me I never see impact of the might anticipated ember months ooooooo abi na because i follow for lazy D geng grin grin
"Mber month" this year go start Dec1 - Jan3rd

This I have seen grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
BAZ001:

I dey bench dey look you, Na so e dey start
1st motivational speaker said 1million every month oct-dec = 4million
You 2nd speaker from dis wkend- Dec = 2.5million (fair enough)
Your target is €15k, don’t worry bold gentlelife50 will ask you “ did u meet up “ ?

But my major concern is d part that you said you relocating back to Nigeria (dis same Buhari APC) ?
Your village people must be very strong, firstly u left white collar job to be driving Uber abroad and now you coming to Nigeria to do what ? Drag rider with Hoodlum and ants ?

While some of us are trying to relocate abroad some are trying to relocate back
While some are trying get job some are trying to resign to drive Uber

Anyway I’m motivated thank you.
I still dey bench dey peep

There's money to be made in Nigeria, if you have the guts to go into manufacturing.
It's actually easier ( regulatory requirements are mostly overlooked) to start up a business in Nigeria than in obodo oyibo.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
nickvanilla:

You think say na only you wan gross 1 million this month? Every young man don enter street with Corolla now. No slacking grin

And women too. Not just corolla even suzuki.

Money must be made!

[img]https://c./js4G1Odj6R4AAAAC/oh-thinking.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
BAZ001:

No ask me question I dey bench
But
You are very lazy
Common sun and heat you can’t withstand?
Is ur car not tinted ?
2.5m must be made, so
You need strategies to drive against sun and traffic hope you hold d contact of d matrix driver so u won’t need any credentials to get strategies .

Chai! grin

Don't worry. He's coming for you on that your sideline or reserve bench...

You remember Gascoigne? grin

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
FuckEveryday:

This I have seen grin

Steppitt stop don’t see or speak further
Ahn Ahn
Don’t see things that will make some people go back to rehab

Many drivers want to use dis ember months to
Buy 1 more car and those on rentals to turn to car owners

How will drivers pay house rent of 1.5 m like dis ?
Face ur side hustle and stop discouraging us here grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maxwell08: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
confusedworld17:
Some people get mind sha... I just saw one 2012 /13 Camry pick up a rider now.
Money wey I go use buy two cars.
Life na per head, na person carry 2million plus go buy tokunbo lemon benz that was converted(RH). Money wey buy two naija used civic! Kashamadupe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maxwell08:

Life na per head, na person carry 2million plus go buy tokunbo lemon benz that was converted(RH). Money wey buy two naija used civic! Kashamadupe
You mean Foriz, aka omoalecity001, who had no girlfriend in 2015 but 6 years later he automatically has a son in the University of Ibadan. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
As usual...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
FuckEveryday:

This I have seen grin
Who wan use Jan 1 - 5 play? cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gudvibes06:
With this one that I have been roaming around in lekki for over 30mins now and no trip ?

Lekki people have learnt how to use that Uber korope for island trips.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Maxwell08:

grin grin grin grin
Who bdis one now ....Una too like fight for this thread!!!
Felicity is coming with one 60leaves note for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

As in korope Bus grin

[img]https://media./images/cab360a13339fb04ecf1494ba7ef1ae6/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
BAZ001:

As in korope Bus grin

No... Korope Okada... Omo ale. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wahala b like dashboard ...dem say we dey make alot of money .so we gats dey pay tax grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6802808/fakeye-olufemi-carpenters-taxi-drivers

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
I had weirdest experience today.

Would gist you'll later...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:06am On Oct 15, 2021
BAZ001:

Your target is €15k, don’t worry bold gentlelife50 will ask you “ did u meet up “ ?

But my major concern is d part that you said you relocating back to Nigeria (dis same Buhari APC) ?
Your village people must be very strong, firstly u left white collar job to be driving Uber abroad and now you coming to Nigeria to do what ? Drag rider with Hoodlum and ants ?

I am shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2021
��� no wahala naw God go help all of us laslas na ikorodu trip I see ND luckily for me I see another back to magodo I dey reach house for 11:30 plus the 4,800 promo i net 17k I left home around 12noon but 2 pass b4 I see my first trip. I thank God Sha at least I returned home safe without anyissue Alhamdulilah.
nickvanilla:

You think say na only you wan gross 1 million this month? Every young man don enter street with Corolla now. No slacking grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2021
No be lie sir I tire yesterday but thank God the day was not totally bad.
CheerfulGiver:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2021
Make he come join us naw abi he no won make better money pass the one he's making currently no... Apoda
FuckEveryday:
Wahala b like dashboard ...dem say we dey make alot of money .so we gats dey pay tax grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2021
BAZ001:

he said hes coming to naija for 5 months, Baba get project to handle be dat..no be everybody wan spend all thr life for obodo oyinbo, make d money bring am here to do ur thing them fo back to make more morning..abi u wan make baba they thr dey drive all day come dey send money to naija for project grin abeg let's avoid stories that touch

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2021
northbird:

There's money to be made in Nigeria, if you have the guts to go into manufacturing.
It's actually easier ( regulatory requirements are mostly overlooked) to start up a business in Nigeria than in obodo oyibo.

Fact, but in most cases starting fund is usually the problem.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2021
FuckEveryday:

I wonder what tax brackets those earning N1m per month would fall into.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Godfather10:

Finally you guys who used to be embarrassed being a UBER driver are now seeing the benefit that E-hailing has been to a lot of us, I used to work in a nice office in London b4 as an Estate manager also wearing shirt and tie myself. earning about £650 per week, it’s not until l joined E-hailing Uber and l started making £1250 did my finances balance.
Nowadays I just target a £1000 a week which is very fine and not to hectic, the plan is to relocate bck to Nigeria.
Anyway folks, we are getting to the end of the year and if you all start from this wknd, l will like to encourage you guys to put your backs into driving, so that by the 31st of December, you should all make 2.5m with 2m to invest,
With a 2m investment and properly you should be making abt N150k monthly.
Wishing you guys all the best, my own target is to make £15k with £11k to invest, I will be working 7days a wk btw 10/12hrs every day till the 1st of January then spend 5months in Nigeria.
All the best guys, Felicity no slacking o, no discouraging, l knw you very well,
If l can do it we all can do it, God bless you all.
This ember months don different from every other ones, drivers dey see minimal trips and riders don't even bother taking uberbolt when there's a surge, indriver to the rescue with shifty fares. And God help you in this hot sun without tinted glasses and mortuary standard AC.

That side you are, there are limitless opportunities to explore, and uber pays very well, so you can make a target and are sure to meet and exceed it.

The market climate here has changed drastically, ember months are cash cows and used to be very lucrative as everyone prepares themselves towards it, but we're in October and still looking forward to the ember months. Be like say we don use ember months for May-July like dis sef.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
E be like bolt dey take style on those their lights as demand abi surge. Person go dey inside surge area, nothing dey show. All of una wey get side hustle, make una employ us make we use am dey cool body for this heat.

Some riders go beg u to speed up they are late, yet after satisfying Dem, dey no fit tip u something. Robots!! Dem go still pay wetin dashboard show. Why subjecting person to such risk?
Henceforth, 60km/hr, if u wan make speed, I take it to 70/80km/hr.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Fact, but in most cases starting fund is usually the problem.

That's why people in obodo oyinbo come back to Nigeria.
40,000 dollars won't even buy a house in New York.
But with 40k here, you can set up something good.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2021
northbird:

That's why people in obodo oyinbo come back to Nigeria.
40,000 dollars won't even buy a house in New York.
But with 40k here, you can set up something good.
I dey tell you, like this person don dey reason Japa. This country na shit, forget whatever anybody will be preaching to you, e no easy anywhere agreed but at least person supposed to dey see wetin em dey suffer for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Guys, avoid and trip beyond chevron.. mad traffic ahead

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mide3367: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Driving no do you again?
Oh na your own side hustle be this?
grin
walai

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2021
New stocks with best prices

Care for that your tool wink

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.