Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714964 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2021
davit:
Poco really knocked you on that thread o. She must come and explain herself here, Else... U

You too see am lipsrsealed
See people don dey DM me already
Poco always acting like undercover agent, while izzou na CIA.

We need to block poco from this thread grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2021
Be like we go soon start to enter Balogun to pick up food stuffs for delivery cheesy

BAZZZ001 prepare your low mileage Camry boot, you go pack bag of rice and tomato tire this december grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Akinwunmy:

2.2m buy am?

I currently have an 06 Pontiac Vibe, US used and accident free. Pontiac Vibe is a Toyota product and uses the same components as a Corolla. The pontiac goes for 2.5m. I also have an 05 Honda Accord for 2.1m. I can give you the Honda Accord for 2m if it interests you..

Here is my Whatsapp: +13018919179
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2021
northbird:

ROI for the rental mode on Uber/ Bolt is very poor.

With 500k, there are businesses that will return 75-85k monthly. That's an average of 15% monthly. Just with 500k.

Uber rent mode can't give you 15% monthly. You can take this analysis to the bank. That's the main reason Moove switched to Innoson, ROI

Which business can pay u 75k monthly with 500k investments abeg. I am asking for myself

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Which business can pay u 75k monthly with 500k investments abeg. I am asking for myself

Pos shop....find a good spot... guaranteed 5k every day.....

Mon to sat..... You Pay the shop attendant within 10- 15k....I currently pay 15k..

But before you employ just anyone carry out a thorough BGC...

Start up

Mobile shop - 100k
Omonile or space money - 20k (one off or you pay 5k monthly )
Art and design - 15k
Pos registration (depending on the number of banks or fintech you want to register with just like bolt, Uber , Indriver and co ) 50k per bank ( start with 1 or 2) - 100k
Running cash - 200k (cash to kick start the business)
1st month salary - 10- 15k

Total within 420-450k

Returns - 100k (monthly) in 6 month------600k....establish another one.

It has its challenges oooo.....not so easy as it seems....but it's rewarding....

Peace...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2021
obinoral1179:
what can you say about honda civic and Honda accord...

I love the civic.. Very rugged and it was design to be low maintenance .. The engine can take abuses of all types. I don't abuse mine. Never had leg issues and best of all my drivers never complain.......

But transmission issues , no be for here o. Since I have own them I think I only replace them 3 times. But the funny thing is those transmissions issues could have as simple as just replacing the solenoid ........

As a car owner both private and commercial owners we need to be aware of simple car issues and not solely depend on what mechanics tells us .

And most importantly to use the recommended transmission fluid. Failure to do that will end in tears...

Honda accord.. I don't know much about them and i have never used them

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Be like we go soon start to enter Balogun to pick up food stuffs for delivery cheesy

BAZZZ001 prepare your low mileage Camry boot, you go pack bag of rice and tomato tire this december grin

Na somebody dream car u want make them use enter balogun market like these....u wan turn am to mini Danfo be dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Bolt going to d level where they will loose drivers back to Uber.
We are still struggling with jazebels daughter that will buy all d market and confidently ask you to open your trunk and fold ur seats

Pls which category will that be cos my low mileage Camry can’t suffer twice with 700 naira fare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2021
dru23:

Na somebody dream car u want make them use enter balogun market like these....u wan turn am to mini Danfo be dat

Danfo as in bus grin
From Balogun to oshodi ... you have a bad mouth sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1984Tym(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2021
What year of c180 compressor Benz?
Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89s_ckB5FdM

How RELIABLE is my MERCEDES BENZ C CLASS for Uber/Bolt || PROs and CONs

I have in the past got alot of request to share my experience using a Mercedes Benz C class for ride share.

These are my thought on the pros and cons of using the C class for rideshare. I also talked about the best variant of the C class to use for Taxi business which is the C180 kompressor.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Luxurydriverng hardly contributes to this thread. He only posts his videos. He works in Abuja now.
1984Tym:
What year of c180 compressor Benz?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Them just Dey use me catch cruise for here ooo cos of small dent for my bumper … abeg where else can I do inspection aside the one at Anthony?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

IFHR has given you one

Let me drop another one with good ROI, there are several others. I can't give the analysis. Cos it's a fluid situation.

2.Car wash.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Got this request on sunday, the girl called to ask if i’ll go to that university. I was going to ask if they’re coming back , another elderly lady collects the phone from her probably her mum

Rider :Hello can you go to crawford university?
Me:Yes, if i’ll be bringing you back to lagos.
Rider : …,,, yes, how much?
Me: I’ll call you back need to check estimate.

I checked estimate, see about 6K going there. I called back

Me: Madam, i’ll take 15K to bring you back
Rider: Haba! that’s on the high side
Me: That’s the least i can do
Rider: What if you take us to atan?
Me: I’ll take 10K.
Rider: You won’t go through sango blah blah..
Me: I know the back route ma, the issue is i won’t get any trip back
Rider: Ok thank you.

I just smiled, even with that 15K i short myself. Later when i check for map i see 47km.

I for cry that day.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Maintenance is over rated.

When last did you drive on uber?

and how much have you made with this particular car before these problems sprang up?

What were you using this car for, before these issues sprang up?

A car is a machine that breaks down. No component of a car goes totally bad without warning you or showing you signs.

When you saw those signs, what did you do about them?

I've been driving this car nonstop since November last year. In that period, I've changed bulbs, hubs, shocks, tyres, radiator fan, kick starter, oil seal, rear brake drums.

Did I whine? No. I take responsibility, and I plan ahead. In this year alone, this stupid car I drive has made me over 5 million naira.

Will 60k be my problem to fix it? No. 100k? 200? No.

The problem with you fuckers is that you're too negative even with your own hustle. If you don't believe your hustle will pay, it will never pay. You don't drive full-time. You use your car for other hustles. Other hustles couldn't maintain your car, so you quickly want to use uber to raise money, while still not driving full-time. But now, as stupid as you are, you came to blame me for your misfortunes.

You think you're doing me, but you're doing yourself, MFker. Your car must spoil Na. Did you maintain it? No... Get the fuck_ outta here.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

You seem to have learnt curse words lately and it excites you to use them on just about everyone. You go soon know how far. Under that mango tree you sleep every night at Chevron Drive, I will soon pay you a goodwill visit there.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

You seem to have learnt curse words lately and it excites you to use them on just about everyone. You go soon know how far. Under that mango tree you sleep every night at Chevron Drive, I will soon pay you a goodwill visit there.

He sleeps under mango tree ?
What of his 1.5million rented apartment grin

[img]https://media1./images/ae33a7a19410e894fe9fd53a3737d5b0/tenor.gif?itemid=21191592[/img]

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
IFSHR:

Pos shop....find a good spot... guaranteed 5k every day.....

Mon to sat..... You Pay the shop attendant within 10- 15k....I currently pay 15k..

But before you employ just anyone carry out a thorough BGC...

Start up

Mobile shop - 100k
Omonile or space money - 20k (one off or you pay 5k monthly )
Art and design - 15k
Pos registration (depending on the number of banks or fintech you want to register with just like bolt, Uber , Indriver and co ) 50k per bank ( start with 1 or 2) - 100k
Running cash - 200k (cash to kick start the business)
1st month salary - 10- 15k

Total within 420-450k

Returns - 100k (monthly) in 6 month------600k....establish another one.

It has its challenges oooo.....not so easy as it seems....but it's rewarding....

Peace...

Thanks for this. I use POS everyday but it never struck as a profitable biz.
To make 5k daily u should do about 250k transaction daily going by N100 charges for every 5k withdrawal, am I right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

Na your papa dey sleep under mango tree. Efulefu

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

Haa wahala
Under tree kwa?
grin cheesy
A millionaire driver sleep under tree?
I don't think so, unless he's missing poverty like BAZOO1.
grin
But no be everything you see u go talk.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

To make 5k daily u should do about 250k transaction daily going by N100 charges for every 5k withdrawal, am I right?

Your location matters allot in the business, before starting the business check for a location with few operators to achieve minimal competition and maximum profitability. My street get reach like 15 points grin Sometimes I wonder how they meet up .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
ifec92:
Them just Dey use me catch cruise for here ooo cos of small dent for my bumper … abeg where else can I do inspection aside the one at Anthony?

Conoil filling station Oregun

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Today is dry sha, na to go home rest then hang out in the evening.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes in and out volume of 250k worth of transaction ...you can also do Pay TV subscription and others.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Today is dry sha, na to go home rest then hang out in the evening.
I think say na only me experience this. I dey house already. E be like lagosians don dey wise too much. Still bolt was just compensating trip anyhow. Imagine opebi to egbeda, 2k, bolt sama me with 1200, talk say dem go compensate with 800. Meanwhile, na their account (pay to bolt, abi, u dey owe bolt) the money end.
Tomorrow, na to wash my interior by myself and keep the car under sun, while I observe endsars matter. Maka teargas flying. I no trust police.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
This POS biz of a thing is rili rili annoying.

Is this how we'll zone back in time instead of moving forward? Instead of planting ATMs and other seemless means of transaction...Banks are intentionally leaving ATMs without cash...so people can pay N100 just to withdraw N1k

Wat kinda country is this Ffs? The whites trying to play Bitcoin ATMs & Electric Car Charging stations in every corners of their cities, But over here in Nigeria even the Cash ATMs we have, Were turning it to scrab just to entertain 1980's method of withdrawal.

See ehn.. At this point i don't mind starting from Rwanda before I reach my dream country...cus Wats all dis

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
FuckEveryday:
This POS biz of a thing is rili rili annoying.

Is this how we'll zone back in time instead of moving forward? Instead of planting ATMs and other seemless means of transaction...Banks are intentionally leaving ATMs without cash...so people can pay N100 just to withdraw N1k

Wat kinda country is this Ffs? The whites trying to play Bitcoin ATMs & Electric Car Charging stations in every corners of their cities, But over here in Nigeria even the Cash ATMs we have, Were turning it to scrab just to entertain 1980's method of withdrawal.

See ehn.. At this point i don't mind starting from Rwanda before I reach my dream country...cus Wats all dis
My brother nothing good about this country, we just dey pretend since or they are waiting for the first person to complain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
mejai:

I think say na only me experience this. I dey house already. E be like lagosians don dey wise too much. Still bolt was just compensating trip anyhow. Imagine opebi to egbeda, 2k, bolt sama me with 1200, talk say dem go compensate with 800. Meanwhile, na their account (pay to bolt, abi, u dey owe bolt) the money end.
Tomorrow, na to wash my interior by myself and keep the car under sun, while I observe endsars matter. Maka teargas flying. I no trust police.

Make una just stop complaining you and gentlelife50 the president of LazyD.
Wait and see how somebody will come and post dashboard of 200k by the end of this week and telling you today was the best day this week all Na strategies.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Come see reasons why your ratings dey drop without any fight or arguments with riders

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nawa o! So today is dry? Uber sama me 4 back to back 90+ trips without surge. Two of the trips took me along Chevron towards epe, I didn't get to epe, but to ajah. The last one brought me to my area. I'm done for today.

heyden filling station is the bomb. So I've been missing alot!

Chai! grin

mejai:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kanuisagoat, I sight you!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Damalex4luv(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
I Need a driver with experience already on bolt and uber platform for my 2004 Toyota camry.. chat me up on 07038205696 for the modalities
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Kanuisagoat, I sight you!
shocked shocked shocked

Long time here grin

Trying to catch up with posts since I last visited. Over 2500 to read, it will be a long night cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.