Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714822 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Long time here grin

Trying to catch up with posts since I last visited. Over 2500 to read, it will be a long night cheesy
grin grin grin grin Don't forget to show us the mili dashboard o! Or you just came back from your visit to ma'am radautoworks grin
[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guys be careful tomorrow because of EndSars victims remembrance! Police go full road. Those that will pass through Lekki tollgate, make Una shine eyes o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
@kalubolt, always present such case here to calm our nerves B4 taking it to front-page.

If na to ask questions now, una go full here.
But the man sef!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6810092/what-happened-newly-married-couple

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sadikuyusuf277: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello VaselineCrew please I just bought a car scanner and I will need you to please teach me how to use it detect fault on my car. This mechanic they chop money to much like you said thuo I have neva gone to them shaa please I just want you to teach me how to use it. I reside in Lagos and you ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
ifec92:
Them just Dey use me catch cruise for here ooo cos of small dent for my bumper … abeg where else can I do inspection aside the one at Anthony?

I live at Shomolu yet go to Oregon to do my inspection. The last time I was at that Anthony place, I fought with them and the same car they rejected, I have used to do inspection twice at Oregon.

There are too many touts there now and because it's along Ikorodu road, they have many drivers around and this makes them behave like gods.

One guy there refused to do my inspection because I gave him 200 naira tip grin

Immediately I gave him the money, he jumped down and started looking for faults to point out. Someone that has started the inspection process. He then said this and that happened to my car that I should go and fix it.

Avoid that place next time. They are nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

grin grin grin grin Don't forget to show us the mili dashboard o! Or you just came back from your visit to ma'am radautoworks grin
[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]
U sef which one be your own? Are you for or against sef?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
I picked this lady from kafi street(wema bank compound) around secretariat Ikeja, to ojodu berger. We didn't talk much, just few talks when I was pricing phone holder in traffic. She was busy talking on phone. From her conversation on phone, I figured she's a procurement personnel and she probably would be in a top position. They helped her load her stuffs in the car and the lady that brought the load was answering with "Yes Ma"

I'm also a procurement person. I Worked with 3 companies as a procurement personnel. Costain West Africa Plc happen to be one of them.

After her phone discussion, we were almost at her destination. Then I tried talking to her about our profession......asked her if she's in procurement. She answered hastily and told me to end the trip. I figured she didn't want to discuss it. She transferred the money and just came down.

I actually wanted to let her know that I'm also a procurement person and hint her/advice her in some of the processes she mentioned....and maybe see if the discussion would fetch me something good, but then.....I guess she just sees me as a common driver! I might be wrong in my assertions, though

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please house, for Honda Civic 2006 what is the belt size.

The alternator belt size, please is it 1980??

@Gazzuz

@Dru23

@Luvinhubby

Its open to the entire house, please kindly advice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sadikuyusuf277:
Hello VaselineCrew please I just bought a car scanner and I will need you to please teach me how to use it detect fault on my car. This mechanic they chop money to much like you said thuo I have neva gone to them shaa please I just want you to teach me how to use it. I reside in Lagos and you ?

Haha, bro, you don’t want mech to chop?

I used a basic scanner just to read check engine fault code, not to do any major analysis.

So if you have a check engine light on, just plug in a scanner, even the basic ones, and it should give you a code like P037, P010 and so on.

Then take the code to Google search and you should see what the most common reason for the code is.

I’ve seen people on YouTube use advanced scanners to monitor different aspects of a vehicle. I AM NOT THERE YET!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
I can see money on my dashboard but no money in my account

All this driving sha, yet account balance is not moving or is moving backwards.

Is it because I’m buying all these small chops and coke

Haba!

Sometimes I look at my dashboard and ask “where is the money?”

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
This man! grin
VaselineCrew:

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kalubolt(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
mejai:
@kalubolt, always present such case here to calm our nerves B4 taking it to front-page.

If na to ask questions now, una go full here.
But the man sef!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6810092/what-happened-newly-married-couple
Hahahaha, lolz. I didn't even know our forum is here. Now I know

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
This your question will cause war.
You are inviting Baz001 into world war3 again?
Pls just believe in your dashboard,
The money is probably still stuck somewhere in the app, it will arrive to ur account soon.
U may contact bolt to hasten it

Lekki or epe branch office only.

Yeah i know what i just did there,
I am only trying to catch cruise oh,
E no mean anything oh,
I am on the fence , but i can't resist to take a kinda dig....no offense intended

Hope i am safe oh? Hiroshima comes to mind grin

VaselineCrew:

Haba!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lush100:
This your question will cause war.
You are inviting Baz001 into world war3 again?
Pls just believe in your dashboard,
The money is probably still stuck somewhere in the app, it will arrive to ur account soon.
U may contact bolt to hasten it

Lekki or epe branch office only.

Yeah i know what i just did there,
I am only trying to catch cruise oh,
E no mean anything oh,
I am on the fence , but i can't resist to take a kinda dig....no offense intended

Omo, I don’t even understand again.

I was driving and driving today and all the money as of right now is gone sad

Well anyways sha, at least I’ve bought big bag of poundo yam from shoprite with my today’s earnings to last for a while.

It’s just annoying that after all that driving, na pounded yam and other foods swallow all my earnings.

I thought that I will come back tonight and relax with a chilled coke while admiring my account balance, but my account balance is lower tonight than it was yesterday.

I am ready to join the ant league abeg!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bro you just dey talk my mind at times I ask myself did I collect the money abi Uber dey wyn me ni. Lol
VaselineCrew:

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
The Endsars peeps have concluded plans to order Uber and bolt rides enmass for their car procession thingy tomorrow...

Massive surge loading grin

But y the guys no won use their cars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gentlelife50:

U sef which one be your own? Are you for or against sef?
Fence/Cruise geng grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Fence/Cruise geng grin
U try

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kalubolt:

Hahahaha, lolz. I didn't even know our forum is here. Now I know
U r welcome.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Haba!

Stop buying small chops and Coke.
Start buying Biggi Apple and gala.

Your balances will Augment.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Take food from your house...your account go balance grin grin
donfortune48:

Stop buying small chops and Coke.
Start buying Biggi Apple and gala.

Your balances will Augment.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

See beef o...high earnings... hardworking grin
If u say a driver arrives when he hasn't arrived, I will agree with u. Drivers do that, and the difference is most times about N50 or N100. is it that one I will use to buy another car or make 25k daily?

If u say a driver starts d trip before getting to pickup, I will agree with u cos that will definitely increase the fare.

The argument this morning is a driver will click arrive, pick up rider and not start trip until he is half way into d trip. So yes, he has accumulated waiting time, but has lost money for the distance he has covered. Oga, since u guys cannot think for urself, let me tell u today right now that d driver has lost earnings, even now that waiting time is high unlike before that it was insignificant.

For you to be taking lessons from drivers that park and gist on Chevron drive, I already have a picture of who u r, ur mentality and how u reason.

I know you guys had this discussion a long time ago but I'm just catching up.

The guys have a point and a ride I recently ordered for someone is now making sense.

I remember the driver only arrived but I never saw driving to destination. I called the woman I booked for and she confirmed to me she was with the driver and the journey had started.

I told her to remind him to start the trip. Whether she told him or not I'm not sure. I didn't bother to check again till the trip ended and I saw that the price was 2400 and a wait time of N636 naira.

This was a trip with an estimate of N1500 or so. It didn't make sense to me but I couldn't make any sense of it till I saw you guys arguing about it.

I have now asked bolt to review the trip and explain to me what happened.

I await their feedback.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
The Endsars peeps have concluded plans to order Uber and bolt rides enmass for their car procession thingy tomorrow...

Massive surge loading grin

But y the guys no won use their cars?

Police go make money tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The guys have a point and a ride I recently ordered for someone is now making sense.

I remember the driver only arrived but I never saw driving to destination. I called the woman I booked for and she confirmed to me she was with the driver and the journey had started.

I told her to remind him to start the trip. Whether she told him or not I'm not sure. I didn't bother to check again till the trip ended and I saw that the price was 2400 and a wait time of N636 naira.

This was a trip with an estimate of N1500 or so. It didn't make sense to me but I couldn't make any sense of it till I saw you guys arguing about it.

I await their feedback.

Stop bringing up dead issues.
That argument helped most of us to dictate how stiff and rigid some people are in reasoning. Even when we think they're learned.

Sha let the sleeping Dog lie.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Phargbemmy:

@Gazzuz

@Dru23

@Luvinhubby

I think that should be 7PK2165, for a 2006 civic, 1.8l engine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 1:48am On Oct 20, 2021
Barbiturate:
I picked this lady from kafi street(wema bank compound) around secretariat Ikeja, to ojodu berger. We didn't talk much, just few talks when I was pricing phone holder in traffic. She was busy talking on phone. From her conversation on phone, I figured she's a procurement personnel and she probably would be in a top position. They helped her load her stuffs in the car and the lady that brought the load was answering with "Yes Ma"

I'm also a procurement person. I Worked with 3 companies as a procurement personnel. Costain West Africa Plc happen to be one of them.

After her phone discussion, we were almost at her destination. Then I tried talking to her about our profession......asked her if she's in procurement. She answered hastily and told me to end the trip. I figured she didn't want to discuss it. She transferred the money and just came down.

I actually wanted to let her know that I'm also a procurement person and hint her/advice her in some of the processes she mentioned....and maybe see if the discussion would fetch me something good, but then.....I guess she just sees me as a common driver! I might be wrong in my assertions, though

I think she was just creeped out by the fact that you monitored her phone conversation. Of course you couldn't help hearing but this is Buhari's Nigeia, kidnapping is in vogue and a lot of people are so security conscious, they get spooked easily.

It had more to do with you being a stranger, if you get my drift

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:40am On Oct 20, 2021
davit:
Luxurydriverng hardly contributes to this thread. He only posts his videos. He works in Abuja now.

Oh really he works in Abuja now? That's great. Me... Everything the guy said in that video is 100% I give him a thumbs up.

To add to it, Mercedes Benz made in South Africa are also very reliable too, the same standard and the same Germans used in the home town.

Reason why workmanship is expensive is also because technicians only have to see you once in a blue moon and when they do they try to cut your legs, arms and head grin

The C180, C230 and C200 V4 are the best for taxi business because there more cheaper to maintain and highly reliable.

Meanwhile, the C200 like my is better with mpg. C180 (W202) is the entry level for C-class MB reason why I opt for the W203 which is the 3rd generation of C-Clasd...expert can explain better on that.

M271, M272 and other engines are great engines, just make use of the recommended oil and cultivate the habit of maintenance and record keeping and you'll be fine.

Owning a Mercedes Benz (German car) is totally different from owning a Japanese car.

Just like Dmechy inspired me with his words in response to one of his mentions to me "she moves like a dream grin that particular word was what really inspired and triggered my moral to go for the MB since I've used other cars like Accord (personal), Volkswagen and Hilux ( Bolt official), 3 Corollas, 3Big daddy, 1 Honda civic etc (rented) and I can say the MB truly moves like a dream in fact it's a moving home grin

Until you own a MB you haven't own a car yet.

To all the haters that would come to attack this post, take the middle finger.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:49am On Oct 20, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

You seem to have learnt curse words lately and it excites you to use them on just about everyone. You go soon know how far. Under that mango tree you sleep every night at Chevron Drive, I will soon pay you a goodwill visit there.

Bros don't quote that guy again... Just do your thing and try as much as possible to ignore him even if he quotes you.

One thing is sure, he's heading for a doom.

No be me talk am its God's words

Pride goes b4 fall.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2021
IFSHR:

Yes in and out volume of 250k worth of transaction ...you can also do Pay TV subscription and others.....

Let's patronize our own here then since you're into the business.

Can you do my DSTV abi na GoTv subscription remotely? Send a DM
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Phargbemmy:

@Gazzuz

@Dru23

@Luvinhubby

I've not use or driven the 06 civic but one thing I know is if your compressor pully has never been altered or changed from the original or factory size b4 then the belt seller should give you or know the right size for your car but if any of the pully of compressor has been converted from auto to manual then possibly the size will differ so meet a competent AC technician to assist you with the right size that will fit.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I await their feedback.

I have recently learnt to only make my points, share my experience and leave ignorant people to either learn from it or learn the hard was.

No time again for bad energy people here.

The only exception one can get on the fare is if you stop the ride halfway your destination.

E.g lekki to Abule Egba and you the rider decide to end the trip at say ikoyi or ogudu tue fare will never be the same as estimated. BUT if it's a card payment believe me bolt will charge you the full amount oh provide it has gone above 10km.

I experience this just yesterday... I speak from experience. Not bear parlour talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2021
oluwaseunla:

I think that should be 7PK2165, for a 2006 civic, 1.8l engine.

Ha!!! Baba twale!

Guys this guy is a mechanic oh very good in his craft... I was dazed when I visited his workshop at No 16, Ogundele street, Oke-Oba yesterday.

Heyyy! Men dey here oooh... Boss thank you for the free diagnostics once again I really appreciate and again for the help with the overhauling of my car thanks a lot...

I really appreciate

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) (4165) (4166) (4167) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.