Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714782 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OfficialDJ: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Philanthropist and Beneficiary wan fight cheesy cheesy

It's only seen in this thread
johncrix is that you grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
This man! grin
Felicity0001:
Yes you did the right thing like the man up there said.

Continue very soon you'll find your sorry self in your village carrying farm and market women from bushfarm to market and their houses without them paying you a dinegrin you'll report to the oba and elders if councils then they'll make you head of women affairs grin

Least I forgot, why didn't you assist her in offloading her luggage as well since Bolt was going to refund you after all? Or isn't that what you do and will always do?

My brother you've been scammed not just by your rider but also by Bolt itself, I bet you Bolt won't refund even half to you. The last time people tried to advised you about carrying luggage you were so adamant against the advice given to you... No worry very soon your eyes go clear well. Better wise up!

If not... C village C U.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekhane(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nexttpage:
You did the right thing.
Bolt will refund you, 2weeks tops.

Refund fire! Bolt didn't refund me when it happened to me about a month ago. Carried one Yahoo boy and police stopped us. After settling them and all, I still took him home only for him to gather his people against me that I was the one that planned with police cos I could have passed somewhere else. I had to run for my life. When I reported to Bolt, they told me the same thing they told this guy but 5days later, they sent message that the matter has been closed. I replied that they guy has not paid and that they should try and compensate me. They never replied. Although I started seeing some bonus which I couldn't win cos am a part time driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
but fr, last time I had such experience with two guys in the middle of the night around a desolate place, they were expecting me to drag the money with them, I just had to close the passenger door after they both got down n I entered my car n zoomed off without looking back, both were just looking at me as i went off.
Na only God know wetin em don plan down, I just had to leave there n take the issue with bolt, on a long run not less than 2 weeks, I received my refund.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oh I’m sorry to hear that.
It’s quite advisable to quickly japa before further terrible event occur.
Had a bit similar ish but I was refunded.
lekhane:

Refund fire! Bolt didn't refund me when it happened to me about a month ago. Carried one Yahoo boy and police stopped us. After settling them and all, I still took him home only for him to gather his people against me that I was the one that planned with police cos I could have passed somewhere else. I had to run for my life. When I reported to Bolt, they told me the same thing they told this guy but 5days later, they sent message that the matter has been closed. I replied that they guy has not paid and that they should try and compensate me. They never replied. Although I started seeing some bonus which I couldn't win cos am a part time driver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
King of hoodlums grin grin
Felicity0001:

Continue very soon you'll find your sorry self in your village carrying farm and market women from bushfarm to market and their houses without them paying you a dinegrin you'll report to the oba and elders if councils then they'll make you head of women affairs grin

Least I forgot, why didn't you assist her in offloading her luggage as well since Bolt was going to refund you after all? Or isn't that what you do and will always do?

My brother you've been scammed not just by your rider but also by Bolt itself, I bet you Bolt won't refund even half to you. The last time people tried to advised you about carrying luggage you were so adamant against the advice given to you... No worry very soon your eyes go clear well. Better wise up!

If not... C village C U.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Bro do you have any review on FBNQuest?, read about them yesterday. Polaris been using my money play since early this year on top 2% p.a.

Pre Buhari i was getting 8% from them.

No bro. My opinion though, fbn doesn't strike me as an investment bank. I mean banks whose main core is Investment e.g.Bnp Paribas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Felicity0001:

If not... C village C U.
Guyman is not fully ready for this hustle. He needs to understand that driving on Bolt/Uber is different from the corporate world.

You need to be smart with enough dose of madness locked somewhere to be unleashed once once. If not, everybody will frustrate you. From riders to Lagos state road officials (name them).

Yesterday morning, absent-mindedly I was listening to a voice note while descending Ajah bridge,, there was slight traffic. I looked up, .lastma Don rush me, one jumped in front of the car, another was trying to open the door.

I ignore both of them and kept driving ready to break the one in front of the cars leg. He kept banging my Bonnet shouting stop stop stop. I didn't answer, I kept moving, he saw I wasn't going to wait, he just left and told his colleague to take pictures.

Me I Don go. You have no evidence of me making calls. So anywhere we meet, make them prove am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=northbird post=107213725]

Please I need few minutes of your time. You yet to reply my last question up there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
peacefulhome:

Okay boss, nagode.
Modify
Which will you recommend for a salary earner among the investment? Money market fund Or Equity income Fund? For a start, I want to start with six months , there after withdraw my investment and invest again.

Pls can I send you a mail? Needs some guidelines, thanks boss.

Chief, Seriously, I wouldn't know. Because your present circumstances might vary from mine.
Reach out to them stanbic, ARM, andco., they will be in a better position to advise you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Who send wetin dey ethical? You need a 3 day class with Felicity0001 grin

Omo, I'm always prepared for times like this. Can't tell you more than that.

Except you run me fake transfer of which I can't verify before you leave, but you ain't going with my money. The worst you do is 1 star. The fear of 1 star makes most drivers allow this BS
Barbiturate:

What would I have done? Fight/struggle with the lady?

Is this ethical? Bolt officials come here often(this I know)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
northbird:

Google stanbic, ARM. Money market fund. It will give all you need.

Sorry pls, I googled and I saw 8.2% per annum on ARM's MMF. I would like to know how much exactly I would get on my investment. Let's say I want to invest half a mil for 6 months. How much will I get on it after 6 months or a year, as the case may be

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
davit:

I don't need to be tutored by any tout on how to be uncouth.

I started this way back before 99% of you. I was there when this thread started. I am one of those that started uber/taxify in Lagos. I did uber when I lost my first job. I am far older than 99% of people here. I graduated 2006. Served 2007/08. Got my first big job 2009. Did uber in 2014.

I ignore nonsense post, but I chose to correct you.

Let's be guided pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Barbiturate:
My last rider(lady) yesterday, refused to pay me after getting to her destination, using Google map. She said it's not her destination. I told her she must have put the wrong destination because I followed the map. She said I should end the trip and she will get down, carry her load, and not pay me a dime. I didn't argue with her. Told her "No problem"!
Reported to bolt. They said they will refund me in 5 days if she doesn't pay and that they've blocked her.

Omo...e be like say u come Lagos to carry people load and drive riders FOC.
So when u dropped her she requested another ride, abi she climb bike, abi she started trecking?

U should have asked her to input her correct address, so you take her there and she pays u.

Bolt sef shock for this your story, normally they are supposed to give u 50% compensation first to cool u down but e b like say them warn confirm your story before them believe this kain mumuness grin

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
davit:

Omo, I'm always prepared for times like this. Can't tell you more than that.

Except you run me fake transfer of which I can't verify before you leave, but you ain't going with my money. The worst you do is 1 star. The fear of 1 star makes most drivers allow this BS

Yeahhhh...d fear of 1star
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good day guys,

I need your advice on this,

Between Hyundai Elantra 2010 and Kia Cerato 2012 which is better for E-hailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pearl1910:

Omo...e be like say u come Lagos to carry people load and drive riders FOC.
So when u dropped her she requested another ride, abi she climb bike, abi she started trecking?

U should have asked her to input her correct address, so you take her there and she pays u.

Bolt sef shock for this your story, normally they are supposed to give u 50% compensation first to cool u down but e b like say them warn confirm your story before them believe this kain mumuness grin

God bless you for this, you didn't need to even fight....tell me your right address make we go.

was her eyes closed while you were driving?

So after all this year's she no Sabi road to her house?

I am sure bolt will compensate him,but sometimes you just need to do a little to get your money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
northbird:

Chief, Seriously, I wouldn't know. Because your present circumstances might vary from mine.
Reach out to them stanbic, ARM, andco., they will be in a better position to advise you.

Okay thanks once more

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
peacefulhome:

Okay boss, nagode.
Modify
Which will you recommend for a salary earner among the investment? Money market fund Or Equity income Fund? For a start, I want to start with six months , there after withdraw my investment and invest again.

Pls can I send you a mail? Needs some guidelines, thanks boss.

Buy dollars and keep.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
You deserve a bottle of Goldberg for this. But try to
get car Bluetooth
ReadaDream:
Guyman is not fully ready for this hustle. He needs to understand that driving on Bolt/Uber is different from the corporate world.

You need to be smart with enough dose of madness locked somewhere to be unleashed once once. If not, everybody will frustrate you. From riders to Lagos state road officials (name them).

Yesterday morning, absent-mindedly I was listening to a voice note while descending Ajah bridge,, there was slight traffic. I looked up, .lastma Don rush me, one jumped in front of the car, another was trying to open the door.

I ignore both of them and kept driving ready to break the one in front of the cars leg. He kept banging my Bonnet shouting stop stop stop. I didn't answer, I kept moving, he saw I wasn't going to wait, he just left and told his colleague to take pictures.

Me I Don go. You have no evidence of me making calls. So anywhere we meet, make them prove am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Really? Older than most of us? Some of us here graduated before you SIRE!
Barbiturate:

I started this way back before 99% of you. I was there when this thread started. I am one of those that started uber/taxify in Lagos. I did uber when I lost my first job. I am far older than 99% of people here. I graduated 2006. Served 2007/08. Got my first big job 2009. Did uber in 2014.

Let's be guided pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
sbot:

Buy dollars and keep.

I don't have knowledge of all this things. I want to invest but I think I need to take my time to avoid had I know. Buying of dollar sound good though. Thanks boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
For anyone looking to save money, you may look into buying dollars at cheaper rates and just keeping instead.

Selah!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
peacefulhome:

Okay thanks once more

You are welcome. Though, it's not like the rates are super,But it sure beats putting it in a traditional savings account. At least ,you get something on your money that has not been touched by you for several months.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Djdamian:
Good day guys,

I need your advice on this,

Between Hyundai Elantra 2010 and Kia Cerato 2012 which is better for E-hailing
Hyundai Elantra!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Manshot1: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyone knows any company or individuals that gives out cars on hire purchase for E-hailing? Please recommendations please

SOS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
peacefulhome:

I don't have knowledge of all this things. I want to invest but I think I need to take my time to avoid had I know. Buying of dollar sound good though. Thanks boss.

Relax,

Open a domiciliary account. Have someone who needs naira give you the dollar equivalent and send to your domiciliary account.

For instance, there was a time $1 = 420 naira. If you had bought say $1k, you could sell for a 560k naira right now. Do the maths.

Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Our shikini palm oyel don dey get swags
Well dts to show that Exxon Mobil get some of us for mind

Mobil xhp now in 5ltrs -10k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
BAZ001:
Wonders shall never end
Our shikini palm oyel don dey get swags
Well dts to show that Exxon Mobil get some of us for mind

Mobil xhp now in 5ltrs -10k

Na itire road Mobil station be this. And the guy wey they handle der ( oil and alignment) na sheriff be him name abi? One day we go drink beer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
Barbiturate:

Let's be guided pls

Are you Ogunvic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4194) (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.