Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723601 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Do giveaway. cry

I unfollow thread, you carry me come back

angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
The cab I entered today missed his way. I am not so familiar with that route, so it took seeing a spot from my childhood for me to know we were way off the destination. I was startled when I saw that spot, used to trek past it as a teen. You can imagine how long ago that was.

Trip of N2000-2500 ended at N4400.

Nice driver with his very vintage corolla. He was grateful I allowed us to fix the mistake together. I don’t even know what else I would have done.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

I unfollow thread, you carry me come back

angry

Why would you unfollow this thread?
Sha do giveaway, that is my priority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Why would you unfollow this thread?
Sha do giveaway, that is my priority.

Person wey say him get 3 to 4 cars, drives for fun and goes to Coca-Cola shop to gist, you no ask am for giveaway

Na me wey get one wey I dey manage you dey disturb angry

Ekwensu

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abeg make Una help me with related prices of the following parts. Civic 07

Radiator Fan
Radiator (toks)
Power steering pump
Dip stick
Valve cover seal
Crank shaft seal
Engine oil and treatment
Oil filter
Gas
Compressor oil

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

I pity the guy as those pushing him won't be there when he enters gutter.

That DTO he's been called for is a death sentence.
There is no way he will find it easy to pay N37k weekly for 4 years using only one platform.

Please quote him and tell him on the thread. Your advice might save him.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

Person wey say him get 3 to 4 cars, drives for fun and goes to Coca-Cola shop to gist, you no ask am for giveaway

Ekwensu

Hahahahaha. No vex.
Make I face the elite drivers and leave you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. No vex.
Make I face the elite drivers and leave you.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

Ekwensu
This guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too dey look for Trouble cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

This guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too dey look for Trouble cheesy

But how na? grin

I dey my own, him come tell me how him be big boy because e get 3 cars on Uber

The Hausa men wey I dey address as "Yes sir",some get up to 12 Howo trucks

One brand new Howo head without the trailer na like 36 million.

Then somebody get 3 Camry and e let me know say e rich.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
peeps4u:

Please quote him and tell him on the thread. Your advice might save him.
He will have a lot of mentions and the post has a lot of pages which will be a wasteful effort if I quote him.

Let me still try.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

But how na? grin

undecided
I hear say na Hausa Man dey in charge of FHA sef shocked shocked.

There's something fishy about those that brag even when no one asked them any question.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
helpadvice:
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

please I need your advice urgently.

I want to know from those with the experience with Moove Uber, is it worth trying for drive to own, can someone cope from start to finish, is it a feasible venture or another pipe dream?

Should I quit my job for this or remain on my job?

I don't want to make a mistake.

Please advice me. Thank you

tunlapapa:

I pity the guy as those pushing him won't be there when he enters gutter.

That DTO he's been called for is a death sentence.
There is no way he will find it easy to pay N37k weekly for 4 years using only one platform.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

But how na? grin

undecided

E b like say una Sabi una sef...
Or una don get quanter 5yrs ago. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I hear say na Hausa Man dey in charge of FHA sef shocked shocked.

There's something fishy about those that brag even when no one asked them any question.

Lol

Na big boy because e get 3 cars for Uber. I'm supposed to look up to him because he drives occasionally and goes to a Coca-Cola shop to gist.

grin grin grin

When he gets to Allen avenue or Heyden at VGC, he can gather those corolla drivers and tell them how he's a big boy with 3 cars

I have encountered different wealthy people to even see his 3 Camry testimony as blessed.

Like I said, when he sees other Uber drivers, he can climb on top of his car and sing his praises.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

E b like say una Sabi una sef...
Or una don get quanter 5yrs ago. lipsrsealed

I don't know him anywhere oh.

People wey don see me for her dey, and they know I would never find trouble grin

I dey my own, the guy use me as specimen for laboratory.

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
peeps4u:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

hiiiiiiiii grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

Lol

Na big boy because e get 3 cars for Uber. I'm supposed to look up to him because he drives occasionally and goes to a Coca-Cola shop to gist.

grin grin grin

When he gets to Allen avenue or Heyden at VGC, he can gather those corolla drivers and tell them how he's a big boy with 3 cars

I have encountered different wealthy people to even see his 3 Camry testimony as blessed.

Like I said, when he sees other Uber drivers, he can climb on top of his car and sing his praises.

You get bad mouth cheesy cheesy

Coca-Cola joint cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

But how na? grin

undecided

Ehn. Na so your Hausa Oga dem Howo Head of 36 Million be like jonzing to ballers like Neymarjr wey carry chopper of some millions of dollars come training... that one rich

Same as owner of 3 Camry cars
Same as me wey no get up to 5M home & away as cash if you compare to person my age wey never see work.
Everything na levels jare.

Na matter wey no consign me, I wan dey chook mouth now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kaycee54321:

Ehn. Na so your Hausa Oga dem Howo Head of 36 Million be like jonzing to ballers like Neymarjr wey carry chopper of some millions of dollars come training... that one rich

Same as owner of 3 Camry cars
Same as me wey no get up to 5M home & away as cash if you compare to person my age wey never see work.
Everything na levels jare.

Na matter wey no consign me, I wan dey chook mouth now.

But him say e be big boy because e get 3 cars on Uber. Na me talk am?

My Hausa Ogas dem never ever tell me say dem be Big boys. Dem no dey go Coca-Cola shop go gist. Their own na to dey keep in touch with their investments and think of how to add another truck to the fleet.

To them, they have not arrived.

But a man with 3 cars on Uber is a very Big boy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

You get bad mouth cheesy cheesy

Coca-Cola joint cheesy cheesy

That's what he said now. He is so rich, he goes to visit Coca-Cola distributors to gist.

A real definition of a Big Boy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Barbiturate:
Mr Bazz, you have 3 cars or so, and you still drive, has it made you poor or less human?
You're still a big boy!

My former neighbour has suit shop at mandilas, with a sales boy. He drives occasionally when he feels bored at the shop. He's a big boy.

I don't deliver to anyone. I drive when I have the power. Last week Friday n Saturday, I didn't drive. This week Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't drive. In fact as I type, I'm with a friend at a bar, gisting. He works with Coca-Cola( Sales). He called and I decided to close for the day.

Not everyone driving is poor. I don't need to mention some other things I'm into.....and I'm open to opportunities. Chasing the bag is not attached to a particular hustle. If I find my dream job with the salary I want, it still won't stop me from driving during weekends. If I also find another thriving business to invest in....I'll do so, and I'll still drive when I want.

Some people with cars on e-hailing and who still drive and get paid by their drivers are far better than most guys in 9 to 5, with clean shoe, clean suit and tie. To each his own! If you stop driving because you got a job or you started business.....it still doesn't mean you have arrived!

I'm not bragging nor throwing jabs.....I'm only making a simple point.

GBAM...
100 % on point ...
I’m with you on dis very true talk.

Kimmooonnn... I dey feel you.
See
Ben Bruce ehh “common sense is not common.

[img]https://media./images/4a882a8c21f7558c6605a235d2e9fbe3/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
I just lost 5k to shoprite, after losing their token, I dunno, I’m feeling kinda depressed, plus the whole living in Naija thing is tiring.

I have never made up to 20k a day driving, guess I’m lazy, but men I need to make it tomorrow.

Pray for me guys!

This rain didn’t help me at all today, the flood was much here and you can’t even see potholes or gutters.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pearl1910:

1 bottle of groundnut N700. (Just joking)

But buy Fancy sweets and gum like N500 own.

Original Strawberry/sweets/lemon air freshener 2k.

Always keep ur car clean in and out. No dey enter pool of water to check nonsense.

Telephone manners and courtesy from the time u call ur Rider.

Greet you Rider with a smile and accent grin u don't have to gist with them but when they depart also say thank you with a smile and accent.

You can free N100 change for them...no do gree die to transfer 100 or airtime.

Sometimes when u r in d midst of surge bolt will give u trips without surge, embrace it, that's a sure 5star. Cos the Rider must have been trying to get a trip for long but because of the price he keeps canceling then when d price finally comes down, u r heaven sent.

No do alarororo with AC whether it's on low or High na same fuel e go suck. Put it on high, let Rider tell u "please reduce ur AC". Then when u do, after a while ask them if the temperature is fine. wink U can close your vent if d cold wan kill u.

According to somebody here, U be Buhari reserve driver so I am sure ur driving skills cannot be questioned.

No fight or quarrel with Riders is a cliche or like an adage. Everybody knows that. Better u don't start that trip than pick a troublesome Rider. When u see u have entered one chance, just keep ur calm, don't respond evil for evil, just maintain until u end trip. Max 2hrs they r gone. And u go on with ur life.

You can say "please don't forget to rate" if it's someone u had a good trip with, maybe a young guy or a corporate lady.

Finally, No dey form big boy wey get Benz, humble yourself. Don't intimidate ur Riders.

Hope this helps, Good luck.

But you see why I dey call u bolt staff/agent? Nothing different from watin bolt training and customer's care talk?

The truth be told, Most female Bolt riders are demon possess.

Two weeks ago b4 My account was blocked, the same dj mix one rider gave me 1k as tip for a female rider gave me 1 star rating for it. You will now begin to wonder what exactly can you do to satisfy human! I kukuma used my airpod no time...

The worse people you can ever come across with are bolt riders, pray never to meet the pregnant women if not your life will destroy for ever.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Felicity0001:

What else do you expect... N9 b here we dey wey ordinary okoda rider buy land for lekki during lockdown? In just 4 months oohgrin let alone a uber driver that's earning 200k easily weekly...

Oga leave we get raba for here ooh... gringrin

See dashboard na... U no go fear?

Bro is this your real dashboard?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

Lol

grin grin grin

Haba! Wetin happen on top small pinch he gave, you decide to bring a double-edged sword plus double barrel to the battle ground.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Felicity0001:

But you see why I dey call u bolt staff/agent? Nothing different from watin bolt training and customer's care talk?

The truth be told, Most female Bolt riders are demon possess.

Two weeks ago b4 My account was blocked, the same dj mix one rider gave me 1k as tip for a female rider gave me 1 star rating for it. You will now begin to wonder what exactly can you do to satisfy human! I kukuma used my airpod no time...

The worse people you can ever come across with are bolt riders, pray never to meet the pregnant women if not your life will destroy for ever.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

Haba! Wetin happen on top small pinch he gave to you, you decide to bring a double-edged sword plus double barrel to the battle ground.

grin grin grin

No vex.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
sharpk007:

Actually sometimes but very rare cases, driving a car without catalyst in Yankee is like carry bomb up and down( YOU WANT TO KILL)
Probably one of the reasons their atmosphere is cleaner and clearer than our own

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
sharpk007:

Actually sometimes but very rare cases, driving a car without catalyst in Yankee is like carry bomb up and down( YOU WANT TO KILL)

If you look closely every car advitised for sale in American,European, Asia and others they always state the emission status. C0 or CO2... Thats what catalyst is meant for not arbitrarily for fuel economy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
izzou:

That's what he said now. He is so rich, he goes to visit Coca-Cola distributors to gist.

A real definition of a Big Boy
Na this Coca-Cola own dey burst my head cheesy cheesy

For you to meet any Coca-Cola sales rep, You must be a big Boy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emmychib and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.