Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661857 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Spunkalator:

nice, please, how many litres is the engine?

2.4liter minimum. 3.0liter max
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
teelacruz:

Bros! Can u share your contact with me please via 08032468246 or tostop2006@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by platinumsam: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Chillex, my man. Beacause of you, fear no gree me post my small 150k of last week
You are doing fine.
Guess it's Taxify+Uber. .
I drive only on UBER..

12hours daily max.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Spunkalator:

nice, please, how many litres is the engine?
2.4L
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
A friend of mine needs a private driving job. If you know anyone please....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodlandsystems: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Uber,taxify Drivers who use this get more ratings..Always give your customers their change,they just might hand it back to you....and you can put it in your pocket "legitimately".

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodlandsystems: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lets be smarter in 2018.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
ogunvic41:

Smiles grin. I always know what am saying, I don't talk rubbish... I reserve my comments

Send T&C to austradamus2001@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ladycomfort(f): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamoracle:

KIA Rio all the way cool

Please how much is this kia Rio??

Am thinking of buying a car and using it for uber

And please is the car gonna be packed at uber office or my place after each day trip ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
ladycomfort:

Please how much is this kia Rio??

Am thinking of buying a car and using it for uber

And please is the car gonna be packed at uber office or my place after each day trip ?

start from page 0.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

start from page 0.

No mind gazzuz jare... go to uber.com and read their policy on driving on uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
chillex8:

You are doing fine.
Guess it's Taxify+Uber. .
I drive only on UBER..

12hours daily max.
Wow, this is first time a seeing someone driving only on Uber and it's encouraging to me. Why do you prefer driving Uber only? What type of car are you using?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello People.Please i would like to ask.Must my bank account be mandatorily current or can it be a savings account.i already entered my details but am yet to be credited today so i just want to be sure.Thank you.
the account on there now is savings
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mboi2:

Wow, this is first time a seeing someone driving only on Uber and it's encouraging to me. Why do you prefer driving Uber only? What type of car are you using?

He vow not to allow Taxify steal his 1 kobo again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
darmilolah:

He vow not to allow Taxify steal his 1 kobo again

Lol!! Nice!! The 115k he earned on Uber still has flcost of fuelling in it right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Lol!! Nice!! The 115k he earned on Uber still has flcost of fuelling in it right?

Why does every one ask this question?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Carshopper:

Why does every one ask this question?

Lol probably because the real way of calculating profit is removing expenses from the total earnings. In this case, the expense here is the fuel, so if total earnings is e.g 200k, which most of our predecessors show us on here, we just want to know if fuelling has been deducted from it.

You get? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
EphraimBoat:

Lol probably because the real way of calculating profit is removing expenses from the total earnings. In this case, the expense here is the fuel, so if total earnings is e.g 200k, which most of our predecessors show us on here, we just want to know if fuelling has been deducted from it.

You get? grin

The real way of calculating profit is calculating money investment /maintenance & repair cost / other misc....

Cus if you ask if it includes fuelling, what about tire repairs, ac repairs etc....

If u see this as bizness ...build necessary biz tools to guide ur investment...

If you see it as additional income ...spend on what is needed as the money comes
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by axamansard(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Allow us secure your investment.

Axamansard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have a friend who owns a toyota camry 2008, he's barely drives the car and his willing to give it out on HP.
I need experienced advise on the whole HP thing. How much should he set the price and also how long does the driver have to pay up?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you @ Chillex8 for your response.

Based on your N115,000 5-day (Jan 11-16) receipt, it averaged out to N23K per day. Could you please give me an idea what your daily fuel cost was during the period. You have been very helpful and I am grateful.
I noticed your usual work hours are 12 daily, correct? Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Humilem:

Based on your N115,000 5-day (Jan 11-16) receipt, it averaged out to N23K per day. Could you please give me an idea what your daily fuel cost was during the period. You have been very helpful and I am grateful.

Oya @chillex8 over to u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Humilem:

Daily fuel expense= I don't know
I fill up my tank and drive until empty.
For that particular week, I did 2 fill ups.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
chillex8:

Daily fuel expense= I don't know
I fill up my tank and drive until empty.
For that particular week, I did 2 fill ups.

Enjoy.

Then, how much fill up ur tank, Bros, i will like to meet u in person too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mboi2:

One app can do the job.
I don't like stress.

Corolla 13
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamoracle:

Then, how much[b]fill up[/b] ur tank, Bros, i will like to meet u in person too
#7500 from my favorite petrol station.
#8,000/#8,500 from the crooked ones

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thank you again @chillex8.

If you filled up your gas tank twice during the reported period we can calculate average daily fuel cost by dividing the total fuel cost by seven (7). This would give us the average daily fuel cost. The resulting figure would give one an idea not the EXACT cost of daily fuel cost.
I appreciate your prompt response chillex8. Thank you for keeping it civil.

GOD bless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Humilem:

If you filled up your gas tank twice during the reported period we can calculate average daily fuel cost by dividing the total fuel cost by seven (7). This would give us the average daily fuel cost. The resulting figure would give one an idea not the EXACT cost of daily fuel cost.

GOD bless.
So many factors influence fuel cost per weekly earnings.

Too much calculation spoils the fun of the job.
Reason I don't drive taxify at all; My earnings are never complete lol. Dunno why.

Most drivers spend #3,000-#5,000 daily on fueling.

Like me, I spent #7,500 on this particular day- screenshot attached.

PS. Ignore the hours online. I was sleeping half that time tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Humilem:

GOD bless.

Just fill up ur car like he said ..at end of day deduct all expenses u made and there u have your daily profit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
chillex8:

Reason I don't drive taxify at all; My earnings are never complete lol. Dunno why.

Bros, I go like meet u too se, I fit get ur digit? I need experiences like dis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
chillex8:

Who be dis guy? Like wtf. 53k a day, stop making me look lazy bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.