Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713549 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very clean Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Corolla needs a driver. 40k weekly and please live around Agege and its environ.
Also, hire purchase would be considered if you can make substantial initial deposit.
Quote me with your number or email at bolajilogun@gmail.com if interested.

Please if you know or your mind is telling you that you are not responsible, don't contact me FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
bodefakorede:
.. what is this man's headache self... r u the only one in this group. oga.. pls grow up n move on. plz leave @ogunvic out of your grieviances with me. quote author=jpworld post=64570786]

He that is without sin should cast the first stone, was the exact quote ogunvic41 quoted, when is his bro @bodefakorede defrauded me.

I hope you are not his accomplice?

These are no mistakes, they are intentional.

So this yahoo driver is back, after been on the run? So when are you paying me my money?

Tell me the new moniker you are using to swindle partners.

You are so lucky, you ran away that morning, I would have detain u with the police that morning.

You are the one that sold ogunvic41 out. you are the one that reveal more of him to me. Because then you are looking for my favor.

You are the one that told me you and ogunvic41 are from Ekiti state, but because of his greed, you cannot work with him.

Same you informed me, u were part of the plan to run a fleet company, ogunvic41 and romeo3 sideline u.

Same u informed me romeo3 drove the Honda giving to him into a pool of water and abandon.

Same u informed me, ogunvic41 was blocked by Uber, for fighting a female rider

Same you inform me not to trust the 50weekly that is not consistent, that they always come up with perfect excuses of not paying.
All this information you revealed turn out to be true.

I thank you for that information.

I still have more information you revealed, but I will stop here for now.

27 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
oluwafreshkid:

Thanks a lot.
I hear it is economical too, compared to muscle.

Very economical, the best brand for Uber business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
starlek:

@Romero and the general public please, is GALAXY TAB E good enough for uber biz as a driver
very good, i used it with my first car Honda city. My partner borrowed me after i got robbed.... But it's too large to handle generally

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
entparrot:

Very economical, the best brand for Uber business .

suitable would be a better word wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Romeo3:

This is why FLEETXPERT makes provisions for drivers who are ready to work, but have no phones..... cool

Give me a call.... 07089448576

Lol... this romeo guy will still take over this fleetexpert last last....the guy is cunning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Part two loading.... Make I run go buy Alomo and shawama
jpworld:

So this yahoo driver is back, after been on the run? So when are you paying me my money?

You are so lucky, you ran away that morning, I would have detain u with the police that morning.

You are the one that sold ogunvic41 out. you are the one that reveal more of him to me. Because then you are looking for my favor.

You are the one that told me you and ogunvic41 are from Ekiti state, but because of his greed, you cannot work with him.

Same you informed me, u were part of the plan to run a fleet company, ogunvic41 and romeo3 sideline u.

Same u informed me romeo3 drove the Honda giving to him into a pool of water and abandon.

Same you inform me not to trust the 50weekly that is not consistent, that they always come up with perfect excuses of not paying.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
In other news...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Do you need a reliable and hard working driver with experience on the e-hailing platform? Then look no further, just call 07056068734
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
entparrot:

Very economical, the best brand for Uber business.
GAZZUZZ:

Thanks... I'd just go with it then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
styveke:
In other news...
Argued all day that this fellow was innocent, just hope am right less see what the outcome will be tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
styveke:
In other news...

Hehehehehe...
The guy go lose no matter where they carry the matter go. He was not supposed to take a client to his house.
What happened to nearest public place or security post?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zionist26(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stealth100:
Very clean Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Corolla needs a driver. 40k weekly and please live around Agege and its environ.
Also, hire purchase would be considered if you can make substantial initial deposit.
Quote me with your number or email at bolajilogun@gmail.com if interested.

Please if you know or your mind is telling you that you are not responsible, don't contact me FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!
We can work something out on the hire purchase part.
#Zion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zionist26(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

so which brand do you consider to be the best?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamladipo: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Uber N Taxify Driver Wanted!

Car: Toyota Camry 2006

Requirements
Driver with experience with uber/taxify
Driver must reside in Egbeda/Alimosho and environ
Driver must provide 2 verifiable guarantors

Terms
Rentage option
Returns: 40k per week
Maintenance/service by owner @ every 4000mil

Hire purchase option can also be consider provided the driver is willing to make an initial commitment.

Only serious driver should contact as details will be verified before release of the car.

Car picture attached.

Contact detail: 08155567977

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2018
jpworld:

trying to reveal what he told you about Ogunvic and romeo3 is so childish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by axamansard(f): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

Axa mansard, what does it take to do insurance, preocess involved, cost etc And why did it take this long for you to act?
Add me on whatsapp @ 08068659732 and I will fill you in on how insurance works.
https://www.nairaland.com/4304797/explanation-how-insurance-works#64418179

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zionist26(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2018
iamladipo:
Uber N Taxify Driver Wanted!

Car: Toyota Camry 2006

Requirements
Driver with experience with uber/taxify
Driver must reside in Egbeda/Alimosho and environ
Driver must provide 2 verifiable guarantors

Terms
Rentage option
Returns: 40k per week
Maintenance/service by owner @ every 4000mil

Hire purchase option can also be consider provided the driver is willing to make an initial commitment.

Only serious driver should contact as details will be verified before release of the car.

Car picture attached.

Contact detail: 08155567977

Here is my contact... 08132755621, we can work something out with hire purchase. I will give u a call in the morning.
#Zion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2018
abitafah:

You are the childish monitor

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2018
desperate drivers. Do not accept 40,000 on a 2.4liter engine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2018
All this janded guys self. Just wondering, if you feel the country was crystal. What are you doing over there serving white men or perhaps selling drugs. Come back to naija then and manage your fleet. Personally i don't take you guys serious. They will be like me and my friend want to bring in 24 cars. My brother keep your cars to yourself. That we drive our cars doesn't mean we can't buy more. We have many source of income. Trust me most of us here are bigger than you and your partners. Continue selling drugs until you hammer, then you can bring in 50 cars alone. We don't need your cars fool.

AngelicBeing:
You fail to see the nitty-gritty in my message, this is why the country is sick, instead of you to condem how a car owner is treated here, you are sounding funny, continue it will catch up with you soon, I will not dignify you with another response angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2018
I'm interested sir
Here's my number 07056068734.
Very reliable and hardworking.
You will never hear stories that touch.

capsie18:
Uber and Taxify drivers wanted.
Requirements
1) 2 VERIFIABLE guarantors

2) an uber/taxify experienced registered responsible driver.

3). Rental payment of 40k a week

4) Unemployed graduates are preferred

5) Must be RESIDING in Amuwo Odofin LGA or immediate environs

Please contact only if you agree and meet with the above requirements. No agents please

Car is
Toyota Camry 2007 and is uber ready

Car is in Good condition and of average fuel consumption. Higher purchase options available as well

Interested persons should mail marinoautos35@gmail.com with their profile

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 2:05am On Jan 29, 2018
My brother I understand how you feel, sorry about all this. But I will advise you quit your job and drive your car yourself if it is that important to you. Besides you didn't consult us before venturing into this business. I expect to see scores of weekly incomes here to motivate other driver partners not your sorry ass. Sorry though but some of us quited our jobs to do this. Do same that's my advise otherwise take your sorry ass some where and stop consuming my data.

prodigyx1:

Please Be careful, don't allow me look back. I try to always ask for solutions and not dwell on problems.

That you called and narrated everything I said doesn't mean we have resolved issues. You should have waited till you actually do something responsible before posting this. Cuz nothing has been done by you since this whole incident. Your first call was over an hour and had no apology not even after all that happened that I had to tell you what you should have done and prevented this whole issue. And after the call you thought over and decide to call back and apologize. And all your suggestions are the same thing the car owners were asking for from the get go and you decided to waste their time and money cuz you had more important "stuffs". Seriously don't let me look back.

As to fault, I'm waiting for you to point out mine. Even if in a private call or face to face or even here. Like someone said "don't hide under the unknown". The call records will be uploaded any way possible if I notice any false accusations.

As per compensation, keep telling yourself whatever you like.. If till this day I still don't know how money was made but I received zero naira when it was due and no amount has been remitted for 2 weeks work. And you never discuss it when we speak. Perhaps you still need to read your own terms and conditions.

My initial silence was out of restraint to allow you redeem yourself but coming here boasting and saying what hasn't happened is just very annoying. You just couldn't exercise control over yourself. Its terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Coolbenzino:
My brother I understand how you feel, sorry about all this. But I will advise you quit your job and drive your car yourself if it is that important to you. Besides you didn't consult us before venturing into this business. I expect to see scores of weekly incomes here to motivate other driver partners not your sorry ass. Sorry though but some of us quited our jobs to do this. Do same that's my advise otherwise take your sorry ass some where and stop consuming my data.

he owns his own business.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2018
abitafah:

So he shouldn't reveal the truth. Do you known how many lives he is saving by revealing the truth. As long as it's the truth that is all that matters to me . The TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2018
abitafah:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:16am On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I have not posted on this thread since the complaints by prodigyx1, I was stuck on the fence because by 1st week of febuary I will be going into fleet management and I didn't want to look like an oportunist.
kayode and romeo are both very good friends of mine, and they do a lot of consultancy work in my place.

I feel very responsible for putting prodigyx1 in this mess, because I advertised car here, sold car to him, introduced the person who registerd it(pattybf), introduced the person who installed a tracker(fogman), introduced the lady who insured it(axamansard), and finally I introduced kayode to manage vehicle for him.

Before all this spiralled out into cyberspace I called kayode and told him to clean up this mess ASAP, I cannot describe the kind of pressure kayode goes through every day managing a mix of humans and machines, especially when peugeots are involved (blood sucking machines my opinion) sadly he could have managed this better.

On several occasion I have adviced kayode to stay behind the scenes and allow romeo do the talking.

Kayode is not a scammer, he is very pasionate about what he does, He needs to work on his client management skills.

prodigyx1 I am really sorry about all this, I have spoken with the insurance lady, and she in turn spoke with the owner of the other car, and they have reached an agreement which should commence Monday morning. I want to belive he will go to stalion motors to get an invoice for repair (Thank God for insurance), your vehicle will also be realeased too so you can get a repair invoice.

Problems like this can be solved easily if some of us can see the bigger picture.

The statement I am not begging for cars is very uncalled for and arrogant.

You are destroying customer confidence for not just your self, but for other upcoming honest fleet managers.

With all the noise we make on this thread, we do not account for up to 0.2per of the number of vehicles on the E-hailing platforms.

I hope issues like this will be settled promptly outside of NL, as accidents are bound to happen.

Finally I am glad you took my advice and insured with one of the best. Axamansard

Gazzuzz

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:22am On Jan 29, 2018
entparrot:

Uncle why na? Shabi I no come beg u money.

Allow me to hussle better clients, instead of u to advise ur friends Romeo3 and Ogunvic41 to behave well, you are here attacking me.

Please investors don't be discourage, we are here to serve you.

I have plenty of drivers with upfront payment, looking for this opportunity, they pray and fast everyday, bringing ur car means, God have answered their prayers.

Bring that car to us, you will get results.

If you see any mistake in our service, please come here and tell the public.

We no dey hide face.

Fine babe... don't mind that silly boy or man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:32am On Jan 29, 2018
So many smart fellows on this thread. .
But sometimes, its not about being smart

I will be flying my own FLEET-management coy grin

I don't intend to partner with gullible car-owners.

Basic Terms :

#5,000 rental/day / engine size 1.8L or below.
#4,285 rental/day/ engine size above 2.0L

More details to be revealed to prospective partners.

Contact- Chillex8@hotmail.com

Thank-you

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 2:41am On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
desperate drivers. Do not accept 40,000 on a 2.4liter engine.

Sir. please enlighten us more on this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I have not posted on this thread since the complaints by prodigyx1, I was stuck on the fence because by 1st week of febuary I will be going into fleet management and I didn't want to look like an oportunist.
kayode and romeo are both very good friends of mine, and they do a lot of consultancy work in my place.

I feel very responsible for putting prodigyx1 in this mess, because I advertised car here, sold car to him, introduced the person who registerd it(pattybf), introduced the person who installed a tracker(fogman), introduced the lady who insured it(axamansard), and finally I introduced kayode to manage vehicle for him.

Before all this spiralled out into cyberspace I called kayode and told him to clean up this mess ASAP, I cannot describe the kind of pressure kayode goes through every day managing a mix of humans and machines, especially when peugeots are involved (blood sucking machines my opinion) sadly he could have managed this better.

On several occasion I have adviced kayode to stay behind the scenes and allow romeo do the talking.

Kayode is not a scammer, he is very pasionate about what he does, He needs to work on his client management skills.

prodigyx1 I am really sorry about all this, I have spoken with the insurance lady, and she in turn spoke with the owner of the other car, and they have reached an agreement which should commence Monday morning. I want to belive he will go to stalion motors to get an invoice for repair (Thank God for insurance), your vehicle will also be realeased too so you can get a repair invoice.

Problems like this can be solved easily if some of us can see the bigger picture.

The statement I am not begging for cars is very uncalled for and arrogant.

You are destroying customer confidence for not just your self, but for other upcoming honest fleet managers.

With all the noise we make on this thread, we do not account for up to 0.2per of the number of vehicles on the E-hailing platforms.

I hope issues like this will be settled promptly outside of NL, as accidents are bound to happen.

Finally I am glad you took my advice and insured with one of the best. Axamansard

Gazzuzz

God bless your knowledge u truly an elder, leader and helper. U're one of the few that still makes me hope to b a uber partner/driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 3:09am On Jan 29, 2018
I own my business too and I am an associate to many other business apart from Uber. Also married to the most gorgeous woman on the entire earth. He should do same. I hate to be a sorry ass that's why. Not funny to me when people cry wolf and seek consolation. He should be a man and not bring his sorry ass here. If everyone should use this forum to seek pity I bet many would. That guy didn't inform me before venturing into uber or published his intentions here. He doesn't deserve my pity. Such is life. I have had worst misfortune. Did I seek any pity here? Abeg... Drive your car yourself.

Now, all the i wanna be fleet managers are numerous to mention. But my advise is, drive your cars yourself or employ your family people so you won't cry wolf here, they need the job. I DO NOT SAY SORRY (adiro asi ndo). For future reference.

GAZZUZZ:

he owns his own business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), YeyeGbami, pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.