Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725459 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bruh! you better tell him 10K, if things get better then you can do 15 or 20. You fit get strategy sha
He says he’s not taking less than 30k and I will drop the car 7pm everyday. It’s not attainable Oga mi.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:29am On May 18, 2022
Charlieluvboy:

He says he’s not taking less than 30k and I will drop the car 7pm everyday. It’s not attainable Oga mi.

Sharp!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2022
My driver rating is low, what will I do? I stop working for months now.. embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wise(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2022
check ur dm or drop ur number here
Y1nka:

19th to 22 Monday sorry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2022
wise:
check ur dm or drop ur number here

My number is on my profile .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 1:04pm On May 18, 2022
geezyk:
Had a traumatic experience last Thursday with the MOT and taskforce guys at iyana itire junction on the service lane, headed towards ballet bus stop, na so dem corner us with their iron rods and towing vehicles saying it's one way.

I wanted to switch to James bond inside me, but cos the rider i was with was a Lagos state official i thought it would be easier, omo! Na so we land their office oo, this lady made calls, but when they hear taskforce like dis dem change mouth to make we settle dem.

From 250 to 120 to 80 to 65 and finally 55k, The lady paid in full, I was just weak, omo! That woman was an angel sent from above that day, and ill be eternally grateful to her.

Mot/ taskforce no dey play oo.

Had my own share of the cake on Monday too.... Along that acis. Those guys are mad. I negotiated till 15k. Lagos is a land of thugs undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Bruh! you better tell him 10K, if things get better then you can do 15 or 20. You fit get strategy sha

Lolz...10k since he has to drop d car by 7pm everyday abi. Una wicked o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:39pm On May 18, 2022
Charlieluvboy:

He is not serious, that can't even work in Lag, talkless of IB.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tourpee(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2022
luckyikhide:
is it good to allow an uber hero to manage my account?
I hear they can help you create account to drive on Uber I don't know of managing your account oh. if you have issues go to Uber office simple
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbiet(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2022
Co-pilots I greet the house.

I ride in Benin city and my car has been down
Since Saturday. I've spent 57000 so far and I'm currently in need of 10000 to Begin work.

Family has been on managing and credit mode since then.

Any help that can be rendered will be appreciated.

This 10000 is to buy the master control for window and door lock and the car is Corolla 03

Please have compassion on a brother.

09077900095 for details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
Pearl1910:

He is not serious, that can't even work in Lag, talkless of IB.
I said to myself too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 5:41pm On May 18, 2022
BAZ001:

Bros you included me for ants league ?
Wetin be “ the check ded ant man”

I just dey thank God everyday 4 d opportunity to move on... see jobs as he full here? I’m in an online class with a naija Baba of 55yrs learning IT and grasping by fire by force cos Baba one make money too.

I only sleep for 4hrs btw fridays and Saturday’s moving Lagos, risking my life at night, yet I couldn’t afford house rent in lekki chevron or increase my fleets grin (strategy my black A$$) Uber is a stop gap, do small and move on else your world will move on and leave you behind.

My prayer is for people that want to jappa to quick jappa b4 Nigeria finish your brain and strength... reducing you to my “bolt driver “

Bazz.. How can I talk to you directly ? e-mail or whatsapp , the talk is really important
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2022
.....Is the model below True?

......has it ever being the "Truth"?

.......If your Answer was Yes, let us all continue to push the Narrative and ensure people get out of Trenches, but if on the contrary...please, let's Dead it...People are getting misinformed out there and it is not right.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2022
BAZ001:

Bros you included me for ants league ?
Wetin be “ the check ded ant man”

I just dey thank God everyday 4 d opportunity to move on... see jobs as he full here? I’m in an online class with a naija Baba of 55yrs learning IT and grasping by fire by force cos Baba one make money too.

I only sleep for 4hrs btw fridays and Saturday’s moving Lagos, risking my life at night, yet I couldn’t afford house rent in lekki chevron or increase my fleets grin (strategy my black A$$) Uber is a stop gap, do small and move on else your world will move on and leave you behind.

My prayer is for people that want to jappa to quick jappa b4 Nigeria finish your brain and strength... reducing you to my “bolt driver “

Boss of Life, thanks for your words, indeed your are informed. The kind insult were I bin collect from small small lekki girls ehh, na e make me just follow luck up this hustle listen to that CEO go back school. Like this I don buy lappi I de learn IT now, na there I don put my passion now.. Although I go de do the driving as personal hustle, then I go de introduce myself as Tech Guy grin, Tech is the new oil. I don de find wife self, na accountant I want marry. I thank God for being a member of this Thread, Las Las oluwa go answer our call.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2022
komodapson:

.......If your Answer was Yes, let us all continue to push the Narrative and ensure people get out of Trenches, but if on the contrary...please, let's Dead it...People are getting misinformed out there and it is not right.
The guy got his calculations wrong. If 4 cars deliver 25k each weekly (100k) that's 400k monthly... I'm surprised as to how he came about the 1.6m.

Or is he expecting each car to deliver 100k weekly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2022
komodapson:

Each Corolla brings 100k weekly bawo? You better abort! Or do your calculations well. Na so e easy? Everybody for here go don turn Otedola if na so e be na.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2022
ReadaDream:
The guy got his calculations wrong. If 4 cars deliver 25k each weekly (100k) that's 400k monthly... I'm surprised as to how he came about the 1.6m.

He must be high on weeds.
Audio investors, na so he easy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

30K in lagos is steady, unless you don’t drive all days of the week.

Its 20/25k here...... Unless u no plan av anything for urself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2022
Stay vigilant especially night workers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
ReadaDream:

Na weyrey him be.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
ReadaDream:

Lagos state and their audio ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na weyrey him be.
Na over excitement won kill am. When he reach playing field reality go set in.

He no even account for maintenance angry naso e easy reach

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Nothing go carry me enter amuwo odofin again for my life sad

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:42pm On May 18, 2022
donbrowser:

Drop gist sir grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:43pm On May 18, 2022
BoboKush:

Its 20/25k here...... Unless u no plan av anything for urself

In Lagos?? week in week out 100K, to pay 30K for owner na small thing laa

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

In Lagos?? week in week out 100K, to pay 30K for owner na small thing laa

Tell them bra

Dem wan chop but dem no wan make car owner/investor sef chop his share

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:27pm On May 18, 2022
Charlieluvboy:

Some car owners do this? Drop car everyday by 7pm and he still wants 30k weekly. Even in lagos, with such condition, drivers might struggle. To drop car by 7Pm, you must have stopped working by 5 or 6pm

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kpengla(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2022
ReadaDream:

Person wey don mad finish grin

One idiot like him will just see this figure and e go run like mumu go buy 4 cars put for bolt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:34pm On May 18, 2022
You went back to school.

You bought laptop to learn IT.

I want to believe you have a sponsor or a job with which you're sustaining yourself to do these.

Things arent as bad for you as you want us to believe, I thank God for you.

Johnchrix:

Boss of Life, thanks for your words, indeed your are informed. The kind insult were I bin collect from small small lekki girls ehh, na e make me just follow luck up this hustle listen to that CEO go back school. Like this I don buy lappi I de learn IT now, na there I don put my passion now.. Although I go de do the driving as personal hustle, then I go de introduce myself as Tech Guy grin, Tech is the new oil. I don de find wife self, na accountant I want marry. I thank God for being a member of this Thread, Las Las oluwa go answer our call.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:38pm On May 18, 2022
ReadaDream:

Another mail alerting the residents

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 11:53pm On May 18, 2022
komodapson:

Most def, man has either been sold a lie or he's simply fantasizing.

Na so frustration and depression go come set in, we go read for fp say person commit s#!(!63 due to business plan gone wrong, not knowing he had the wrong business plan.

It's pertinent to have a deep practical knowledge of any business that involves such huge capital.

Not to talk about how misleading this info would be for potential investors, who genuinely want to go into the business.

Business is getting saturated everyday, app companies keep increasing their commission.

These days, it is more about experience and satisfaction (having a "realistic" daily Target and sticking to it), which would most definitely help you maintain consistency, until you feel you've garnered enough and it's time to move onto something else.

This business plan is unrealistic and DOA.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2022
donbrowser:

Say wetin happen...you go sandwich yourself for middle of container grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4690) (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.