Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721490 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2022
ThatNiccur:

Most def, man has either been sold a lie or he's simply fantasizing.

Na so frustration and depression go come set in, we go read for fp say person commit s#!(!63 due to business plan gone wrong, not knowing he had the wrong business plan.

It's pertinent to have a deep practical knowledge of any business that involves such huge capital.

Not to talk about how misleading this info would be for potential investors, who genuinely want to go into the business.

Business is getting saturated everyday, app companies keep increasing their commission.

These days, it is more about experience and satisfaction (having a "realistic" daily Target and sticking to it), which would most definitely help you maintain consistency, until you feel you've garnered enough and it's time to move onto something else.

This business plan is unrealistic and DOA.

When I came across the write up, I smiled and Immediately, memories about Nairaland Rideshare State actors came to my mind, and I was like "what the hell"...
He might be one of them that sells these fantasies to unsuspecting investors.
I feel upset when humans are being unrealistic about life issues, especially the ones pertaining to income and investment.
The guy in question, was acting "surely" and %100 certain about his flawed Business model.
I was like, if it was easy - you think say Banks & finance houses go never chook head...
Abeg! Make una dey take am easy dey push these lies, small small...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 12:41am On May 19, 2022
komodapson:

When I came across the write up, I smiled and Immediately, memories about Nairaland Rideshare State actors came to my mind, and I was like "what the hell"...
I feel upset when humans are being unrealistic about life issues, especially the ones pertaining to income and investment.
The guy in question, was acting "surely" and %100 certain about his flawed Business model.
I was like, if it was easy - you think say Banks & finance houses go never chook head...

Our people on here, wouldnt stop hammering on how easy it is to net 700k month-in month-out.

Man had to do his own average @100k weekly/400k monthly, not factoring in running costs, both fixed and recurrent (even if it were feasible).

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 12:57am On May 19, 2022
peeps4u:
You went back to school.

You bought laptop to learn IT.

I want to believe you have a sponsor or a job with which you're sustaining yourself to do these.

Things arent as bad for you as you want us to believe, I thank God for you.

Any body that can survive Lagos can survive anywhere sir.. the commonest thing like water is not easily accessible in Lagos, but still I survived, Do u want me to count my bitter experience? Sometimes when i talk, it's out of the bitter experiences I've been through. I'm an hustler. I work very hard, I don't shy away when I see jobs sofa it's what worth doing, (readily available for the day sustainability). Some times if I come here to plea for a little assistance it's either I've not been paid nor I have no job. And yes i shame the devil because God has been working things out for me, providing my need on a daily, I can't deny that. Any one who underates the ability n propensity of God to lift and bless the underdog is doing him self a great disservice.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:07am On May 19, 2022
komodapson:
.....Is the model below True?

......has it ever being the "Truth"?

.......If your Answer was Yes, let us all continue to push the Narrative and ensure people get out of Trenches, but if on the contrary...please, let's Dead it...People are getting misinformed out there and it is not right.
This idiot deserves a presidential slap.
Very lazy people, they are too lazy to do proper findings but sit at one dirty corner of their room and start misleading people

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:14am On May 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Na weyrey him be.
I hope and pray make him use their family house take borrow money and do the investment

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2022
Charlieluvboy:

Driver buys fuel and any damages that happens to the car except from engine or other mechanical fault will be the driver responsibility
Would drop the car everyday by 7pm.

Oh... Weekly rental you meant!!!
I thought you meant somebody offered to pay you 30k weekly to take them around...lol

Well, I don't stay in IB so I can't advise

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:26am On May 19, 2022
komodapson:

This is why it is important to always post every details if you must post dashboard

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:42am On May 19, 2022
Bobbiet:
Co-pilots I greet the house.

I ride in Benin city and my car has been down
Since Saturday. I've spent 57000 so far and I'm currently in need of 10000 to Begin work.

Family has been on managing and credit mode since then.

Any help that can be rendered will be appreciated.

This 10000 is to buy the master control for window and door lock and the car is Corolla 03

Please have compassion on a brother.

09077900095 for details.

Master control can only control all doors and windows from the driver's door and it's in serial connection and not parallel meaning all other doors can function independently without the use or connection of the master control.

I've been there b4 all I did was tell my re-wire to parmanent it while I hustle to fix it. He used a stick to pin down the glass so it won't fall down since the winding engine was also bad. I open and lock the doors myself for my Passengers.

I didn't have whom to cry to lend me money but the car was moving so I'd to find a way around it till I got it fixed.

So bro, man up and live up to responsibility no one kept free money anywhere to help any stranger. This is Nigeria where 95% if her people are poor so who do you think can afford 10k let alone giving to a total stranger on SM.

Wake up menh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:26am On May 19, 2022
Kpengla:

Person wey don mad finish grin

One idiot like him will just see this figure and e go run like mumu go buy 4 cars put for bolt
na sorry go be him case grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 4:39am On May 19, 2022
YeyeGbami:

In Lagos?? week in week out 100K, to pay 30K for owner na small thing laa

Talking of Ibadan... That he asked abt
But if he felt he would cope.... Make e run m

Ntn bad in trying
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:47am On May 19, 2022
deedee44:

This is why it is important to always post every details if you must post dashboard

@Komodapson @ThatNiccur

Abeg make unable allow Pearl1910 rest nah grin

No be you do 12k in less than 2 hours with details?

This you taken, hope he's not the type that stress you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:57am On May 19, 2022
pope191:

@Komodapson @ThatNiccur

Abeg make unable allow Pearl1910 rest nah grin

Hope u r alright sha...
U just can't do without me, grin unfortunately I am taken, please look for another man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Besto(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2022
Felicity001:

Master control can only control all doors and windows from the driver's door and it's in serial connection and not parallel meaning all other doors can function independently without the use or connection of the master control.

I've been there b4 all I did was tell my re-wire to parmanent it while I hustle to fix it. He used a stick to pin down the glass so it won't fall down since the winding engine was also bad. I open and lock the doors myself for my Passengers.

I didn't have whom to cry to lend me money but the car was moving so I'd to find a way around it till I got it fixed.

So bro, man up and live up to responsibility no one kept free money anywhere to help any stranger. This is Nigeria where 95% if her people are poor so who do you think can afford 10k let alone giving to a total stranger on SM.

Wake up menh

He is not serious.

Aswear.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 7:44am On May 19, 2022
donbrowser:
Nothing go carry me enter amuwo odofin again for my life sad
The first day a trip took me from Ikeja to this area, I got another trip within that place and that was the last day I ever ON my app in that area. Ever since then, if I found myself within that axis by a trip, I go offline immediately and drive myself back to normal area, no matter the amount of fuel it would cost me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:31am On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

Hope u r alright sha...
U just can't do without me, grin unfortunately I am taken, please look for another man.

No be you do 12k trip in less than 2 hours without details?

This one you say taken, hope he's not the type that stress you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 9:23am On May 19, 2022
Please bosses in the house, where can get timing chain tensioner for Coro ..... And how much can it be ? Mine don dey leak oil small small.

Thank you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:28am On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910 and Pope191 as always. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2022
*Food for thought*

Elon musk's father owned an emrald mine in apartheid South Africa-MONEY

Jeff Bezos started Amazon with 300,000 dollars that he got from his parents and from his rich friends-MONEY

Bill Gate's mum sat on thesame board as the CEO of IBM and convinced him to take a risk on her son's new company- Connection.

Mark Zukerbeg was attending one of the best universities in the world, Harvard. he dropped out to focus on Facebook and he was given the opportunity to showcase what he had- working system

Warren Buffett is the son of a powerful congressman who owned an investment company-family background.

The fact is, it's harder for a person who has no connection, no money, no family support, or a working system to make it than a person who has one or even all of these.

Even Dangote isn't from a poor home. His grandfather, Dantata was once one of the richest men in Nigeria- Foundation.

My point exactly is, the only thing you have is education, why exactly are you motivating yourself with "most of the world richest men are school dropouts"?

Firstly, only 0.7 percent of world richest people are dropouts but have you even considered what the system is like and what they drop out for?

Mark Zukerbeg dropped out becuase he had built facebook, he had been given a platform to showcase it and he needed to concentrate.
He didn't drop out because of carryovers or bad behaviours, or no school fees, etc.

They dropped out to focus. They were one of the brightest in their various classes. You are using basket to pack numerous carryovers every semester in Uniben, and you want to motivate yourself with the story of brilliant people who dropped out of Harvard, really?

See, the only thing you have is education. Why not try as much as you can to make the best of it?
Education is very important, it's no scam. You don't just get education from schooling. You connects with people, make friends and you are even more opened to opportunities while in school.

Think about it.
#Copied

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:34am On May 19, 2022
.u see that oba akran traffic light grin grin, Ikeja under bridge traffic light, that traffic light around Alleen round about,, nnpc traffic light

for Ejigbo.....any tin Ikeja ,govt house axis, that shop right axis.always concentrate oo..once that light Don turn yellow and ur car d pass already,those monsters will clamp u..oba akran police go use bike block u.....four point hotel around oniru got one way that people always enter unknowingly...na cash point for task force grin one Coded one way dey around mafoluku that will link airport road,na cash out point for task force ...if ur on int airport road and want join service lane to go climb the bridge and turn back as if ur going back to airport road or mafoluku, , police go just d other side d wait u grin..no park for road..u c iyana oworo busstop and Berger bustop na cash out point ... grin.....u c that cele bus stop for xprrss..be very careful..any time I pass there I must c where them catch person for seat belt ,or answering call or one way...
One way offence for Lagos na two hundred K or u forfeit ur car to Lagos state....

If ur car d catch fire,don't park on airport road ooo,or stop on zebra crossing while dropping off....airport get there own mad rules...

Lol I Don compile the list of traffic offences for this scam state...na small money u go pay...no go drive up han dan without knowing the tricks those basterds use..
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:36am On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:
Pearl1910 and Pope191 as always. grin grin

How hustle my oga

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 10:44am On May 19, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426...'''''

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K);

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)''

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:46am On May 19, 2022
pope191:

No be you do 12k trip in less than 2 hours without details?

This one you say taken, hope he's not the type that stress you.

And what is the relationship with my 12k in less than 2hrs with the people u quoted, and what they are talking about?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:06am On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

And what is the relationship with my 12k in less than 2hrs with the people u quoted, and what they are talking about?

The relationship is some drivers quote figures and mislead the public

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:41am On May 19, 2022
pope191:

The relationship is some drivers quote figures and mislead the public

I will not apologize for other people's foolishness, low metal ability and intellectual laziness.
I will not also patronize wrong insinuations of my posts and people who just want to be malicious in their ways.

I am assuming u went to school and U did summary and comprehension, so can u relate briefly exactly how my "misleading" figures translates to someone saying he will make 100k weekly per car on rentals delivery? I am just curious how u managed to drag my name into this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2022
deedee44:

This idiot deserves a presidential slap.
Very lazy people, they are too lazy to do proper findings but sit at one dirty corner of their room and start misleading people

What do you mean? When the ants gross #1M every month. #400k should not be difficult to give owner abeg. Na because u be VPofLD that's why u see it laidat. U better enter road and join the league of AD. Let's move Lagos

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:18pm On May 19, 2022
pope191:

How hustle my oga
We bless God, boss. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:24pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

I will not apologize for other people's foolishness, low metal ability and intellectual laziness.
I will not also patronize wrong insinuations of my posts and people who just want to be malicious in their ways.

I am assuming u went to school and U did summary and comprehension, so can u relate briefly exactly how my "misleading" figures translates to someone saying he will make 100k weekly per car on rentals delivery? I am just curious how u managed to drag my name into this.

How is 100k not possible when you can get 12k easily in you words, in 2hr and you have at least 12hrs a day which makes it easy 24k.
Then multiple 4 or 5 days which makes easy 100k per week. You can see where YOUR easy / easily fits in.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:37pm On May 19, 2022
Pearl1910:

What's the worth of your ambiguous post that can't be verified and at the end mislead the public?

Pearl1910 drink water, and be calming down.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:38pm On May 19, 2022
Glithronix:

We bless God, boss. cool

Nah soh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 19, 2022
As an analyst in projected investment and expert in forecasting on investment turnover. I will figure my years of pain to say that staying put in Realtor as an Estate Property Retailer generate a whooping amount of money than any industry you may want to think about.

My solid advise for some that are stable and investment minded to run into buying of Estate Land while the offer is available considering the less of need Uber transportation may provide for in the nearest future and now.

Presently, RAOLAK Property Limited offers such a foresighted opportunity for Ibadan residences with it FOUR(4) solid Estate on for Development;
CRYSTAL ESTATE (Agbegide, off Odo-Ona Elewe Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN2,223.00/SQM.
DIAMOND ESTATE (Elerumoke, off Ajia road, Egbeda, Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN4,834.00/SQM.
ELITE ESTATE (Behind IITA, along Ajibode, Ibadan). Price changes per plot size @NGN3,000.00/SQM.
EVERGREEN ESTATE (Alore, along Ijaye Iseyin Road, Moniya). Price changes per Plot size @NGN1,334.00/SQM.

The Estate provides relevant documents approved by the State like; Deeds of Assignment, C of O and Registered survey.
Also, infrastructures like Perimeter Fencing, Assessable road Network, Gate Housing, Electricity and Drainage.

BOOM!!!

YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A 'LAND-LORD' is right in your hand with RAOLAK PROPERTY LIMITED. We allow 10% initial deposit with outright, 6 month, 1 year or 2 years flexible payment plan.

Our office is at RAOLAK HUB, Iyana Church, Ibadan.
or contact (ADEBAYO): 0.7.0.6.2.0.8.2.4.5.5

#Real Estate #Realtor #Community #Housing #Homes #Landlord #Development #Estate Management #Ibadan #Oyo state #Nigeria #Seyi Makinde #Lam Adesina #Oluyole #IITA #University of Ibadan #UI #Bus Terminal #Train #Oyo road #Ibadan Road #Iwo Road #Iyana Church

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Something dey this guy head I swear...

Pls house help me whTs the best way to cancel trip on Uber

komodapson:
.....Is the model below True?

......has it ever being the "Truth"?

.......If your Answer was Yes, let us all continue to push the Narrative and ensure people get out of Trenches, but if on the contrary...please, let's Dead it...People are getting misinformed out there and it is not right.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by marksburg: 1:58pm On May 19, 2022
Pls what happens if I don't pay the 4500 bolt commission I owe them on time? When often am I supposed to pay it? I just noticed am owing them. I have been roaming the town without any order. Hope this is not the cause o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4691) (4692) (4693) (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.