Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725103 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:01am On May 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...that one consume fuel na...N65/litre, that time people were using 1k fuel to go to Ibadan to n fro
Hmmm DJ Pearl mule grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u will get proof if OBJ can become president again.

I no surprise.
Misleading information is a norm with you nah.

See how you mislead that one up there? Now he has paid 30k to Lastma.
All because you said he can make 30k daily; week-in week-out, without also detailing to him, what comes with the Job.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 12:14am On May 21, 2022
Make sure the car is good, make sure the price is right, make sure the terms are what you can can meet, make sure you are ready to work, and make friend with tyre vendor, mechanic, rewire, apartment from partner not wanting story you self make sure you don't want to tell stories and also have a back bone and get addicted to this thread. That is my story and I pray I'll share a success story here soon Inshallah.

RaptObserver:
Anyone with experience on hire purchase for taxi hailing am about to go into it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 12:17am On May 21, 2022
donfortune48:

I no surprise.

All because you said he can make 30k daily; week-in week-out, without also detailing to him, what comes with the Job.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:58am On May 21, 2022
donfortune48:

I no surprise.

U sef get mouth to talk? Were u born wen fuel was sold for N65/litre? Talkless of driving
Instead of u to b taking notes wen I talk, u r busy jesting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2022
tobisunday:

Boss thanks for your concern I asked for mentorship here but no one was responding except deedee44... I know brt is a no go area but it does not look like brt lane it's wider than the brt lane u use to know and there are several cars ahead of me not knowing it was a trap...... Omo they use me catch cruise o... My rider got down and was trying to jump public bus... I just weak I couldn't do anything again I just off my app and burn fuel back home.

Sorry for your ordeal but which Brt lane in Ikeja did you ply?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 1:06am On May 21, 2022
Please bosses where can I get this timing chain tensioner for Coro and price idea please my ogas pearl1910, blackbishop, felicity, corner and everyone.

Much respect sirs.

NB:It's leaking/getting bad is one of the common but hidden problem to coro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:06am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

Damn! This one strong, sorry boss... tempted to ask if you are new in Nigeria. Every one knew brt lines are no go area. Feel free to ask questions, because it will save you a lot. My guy that just start refused to ask questions, I am the one calling him and begging him to ask questions. He don pay em first tithe to Lasma like this within 3 days. This hustle is more of a mental process you have to train yourself on that.

This morning 2 strange things happened. They was traffic from palmgrove to Fadeyi, so 4 police men in yellow mini bus was driving side by side. Voom! They jump on a guy making call with phone to his ear. On getting to Fadeyi one Uber guy in green big daddy cross from the right hand side just before the bridge to avoid Yaba traffic. They jumped on him, Nigga did not even argue he just came down from the front and take the back sit. I was like damn! Spent almost 15 mins trying to turn to Herbert Marcualy, no problem even if I sleep there. They are things I just don't do again for the sake of my peace.
I think the best bet is to stick the side you are turning except if you see like 10 cars In your front forming a second queue or the road is wide enough to contain three lane that will give access to the third lane to go through but all in all we need to be vigilant and careful......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2022
microlincoln:
Please bosses where can I get this timing chain tensioner for Coro and price idea please my ogas pearl1910, blackbishop, felicity, corner and everyone.

Much respect sirs.

NB:It's leaking/getting bad is one of the com Have mon but hidden problem to coro
have you asked around spare part dealers market like olowu, first gate and ladipo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:29am On May 21, 2022
deedee44:

Hmmm DJ Pearl mule grin

Lolz...but that's d truth.
Person wey no believe but get small sense can do d analysis.
How much fuel does that car consume today to n fro IB without AC, no traffic.
Divide it by 3 cos we r paying almost 3 times that price for an even substandard fuel with lower octane levels.
If this Indomie generation know how cold and quick evaporating fuel used to be 20years ago they will not even argue or doubt what I am saying.

If d person hasn't done that trip before, he can still use theory to check what I say;
Berger, Lagos to Challenge, Ibadan is about 100km.
To n Fro 200km
1k fuel at 65/litre is 15litres
For a car that does 13km/litre on highway, your 15litres will carry u 195km.

Donfortune, come n jot things down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 4:51am On May 21, 2022
What are the other documents needed for this job please?

Lasdri and hackney permit right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 5:27am On May 21, 2022
Gudvibes06:
Make sure the car is good, make sure the price is right, make sure the terms are what you can can meet, make sure you are ready to work, and make friend with tyre vendor, mechanic, rewire, apartment from partner not wanting story you self make sure you don't want to tell stories and also have a back bone and get addicted to this thread. That is my story and I pray I'll share a success story here soon Inshallah.

Thanks. I have a mechanic and rewire but I don't have others yet. I will do though. As for work, am ready to work seriously
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:38am On May 21, 2022
RaptObserver:

Thanks. I have a mechanic and rewire but I don't have others yet. I will do though. As for work, am ready to work seriously

They may not allow you to being those people along and it is understandable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:41am On May 21, 2022
sandammy:

He's 'aba ni wa oran ba rida...'

And @Glithronix I won't be saying anything regarding Pearl1910 again, since una no won make I talk the truth. I leave everything to posterity.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:50am On May 21, 2022
Pearl1910:

Lolz...but that's d truth.
Person wey no believe but get small sense can do d analysis.
How much fuel does that car consume today to n fro IB without AC, no traffic.
Divide it by 3 cos we r paying almost 3 times that price for an even substandard fuel with lower octane levels.
If this Indomie generation new how cold and quick evaporating fuel used to be 20years ago they will not even argue or doubt what I am saying.

If d person hasn't done that trip before, he can still use theory to check what I say;
Berger, Lagos to Challenge, Ibadan is about 100km.
To n Fro 200km
1k fuel at 65/litre is 15litres
For a car that does 13km/litre on highway, your 15litres will carry u 195km.

Donfortune, come n jot things down

I've told you... your problem is you react before thinking. Why didn't you say without AC and traffic in the first place. Oya! Go back and add without AC and traffic to your previous post, before you misled someone like BankPhb. How do you even know they won't be traffic to and fro self

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 6:53am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

They may not allow you to being those people along and it is understandable.

The man even said I can come with a mechanic. Just that the guy number is not going. Though he said it is tokunbo. Until I reach there and see
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:57am On May 21, 2022
sandammy:

He's 'aba ni wa oran ba rida...'
grin grin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:02am On May 21, 2022
RaptObserver:

The man even said I can come with a mechanic. Just that the guy number is not going. Though he said it is tokunbo. Until I reach there and see

Find another mechanic boss... but someone you can trust
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 7:10am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

Find another mechanic boss... but someone you can trust

My main concern is that does it require a down payment? Though he didn't mention it on the phone when I spoke with him yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by microlincoln: 7:11am On May 21, 2022
obinoral1179:
have you asked around spare part dealers market like olowu, first gate and ladipo?

No boss..... Maybe that will be my last resort now. I felt someone here might have changed his or has experience about it before ni. Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

This car fuel consumption na baddest, when i dey do IT na this baby i dey use then. Manual transmission. #500 fuel from oshodi to V.I no shaking.

Then fuel na #65/liter, and i leave very early to beat traffic.
Na so my brother........ If not that I need money, I would not have contemplated selling it at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:37am On May 21, 2022
RaptObserver:

My main concern is that does it require a down payment? Though he didn't mention it on the phone when I spoke with him yesterday

That's why I said terms and condition. You have to get there first before you can tell what can work and what won't.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 7:43am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

That's why I said terms and condition. You have to get their first before you can tell what can work and what won't.

Okay then. Though I got the link through a third party so the third party told me to call back if there are grey areas to be addressed. I will keep you posted as things unfold later today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:51am On May 21, 2022
RaptObserver:

Okay then. Though I got the link through a third party so the third party told me to call back if there are grey areas to be addressed. I will keep you posted as things unfold later today.

No wahala boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2022
I need motivation to carry on. undecided

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:45am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

And @Glithronix I won't be saying anything regarding Pearl1910 again, since una no won make I talk the truth. I leave everything to posterity.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:06am On May 21, 2022
ReadaDream:

When your house rent go due?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:56am On May 21, 2022
No take car wey you take 5 years pay o that's why I said if the price is right I can't imagine doing this for 5 years b4 peace of mind.
RaptObserver:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2022
pope191:

When your house rent go due?
Na next month o. grin

I just they roll on bed since morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 10:51am On May 21, 2022
Gudvibes06:
No take car wey you take 5 years pay o that's why I said if the price is right I can't imagine doing this for 5 years b4 peace of mind.

Hehehe any car owner fit allow more than 3 years ni? Anyway when I reach first I will observe the car carefully before making my choice. My prayer is for all parties to have a satisfying agreement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:20am On May 21, 2022
ReadaDream:

Eeyah. Moral low, if you enter street luck fit dey wait you oh.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Eeyah. Moral low, if you enter street luck fit dey wait you oh.
or him fit see destiny helper...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.