Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724999 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2022
ModelLook:

Take the shits and ask about OCar, ORide, Gokada and the rest.
So the useless excuses you put up there is enough for Bolt to be Ban?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
ModelLook:
People stop patronizing BOLT.

Some Bolt drivers have become CRIMINALS.

When you order a ride. Bolt shows the amount for the trip and a driver pops up. When the driver comes, and u tell him the amount bolt brought up, he starts complaining that the amount is TOO SMALL and that you should increase the money.

Some would keep complaining in the car for u to increase the money while telling u to end trip so that you both can run the trip outside Bolt. Like they want it to be a personal Order-And-Pay Ride without the knowledge of Bolt.

While some will end trip and say they are not going.

Infact right now, most of them are just using the Bolt platform to get passengers so they can run their personal business with you outside Bolt.

When did that start?

For some others, they would insist you should not pay to Bolt and that they want CASH. Most of us configure our apps for Bolt to take the payment from our credit card but these drivers are ready to fight with you if you choose that option. Like seriously, when did this one also start.

Some Bolt drivers have become CRIMINALS

I would make a comprehensive post on these and more and put on a thread to enter Front page for others to see and share their own experience and for the government to take notice off.

Some Bolt Drivers have become CRIMINALS that's why most of their drivers are not making money as such again because Bolt and Uber patronage has greatly declined.

I am thinking of forwarding this case to a Top Commissioner in Lagos state whom I recently met so that they can BAN BOLT operations for good especially now that they are banning OKADA riders.

I know alot of passengers have similar or far worse experiences with Bolt.

This daylight robbery has got to stop.

In your little mind you think you are smart abi. You will get no where by hating drivers, bolt and calling for their ban will yield no result. Ordinary 1500 trip you takes once in two weeks is the reason bolt should be banned. All the shaddy deals you have ever done what's stopping you from reporting yourself to EFCC mr holy. Go and buy your own car and stop using bolt, thats your simple solution. Some people salary cannot buy car in 10years yet they rant about bolt and their drivers. Oga go get a life. Its penury mindset that's causing all this.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
Felicity001:

When fuel pumps is bad for honda cars it's goes off or stall after like 30-1hr drive depending on the weather.

But from what that guy explained it could also be his transmission, some times when the gear is hot it will stall and slows down especially when claiming a hill. Put off the car and allow for some minutes car will work well.

But from experience it's the fuel pump... Buy a new pump and put

If your gear is slipping your rpm will rise whe you rev. He's revving and his rpm does not record a corresponding movement, i.e. engine is not putting out enough power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:43pm On May 22, 2022
Na oga uche commission no allow us rest trutru oo no how no how these things go dey happen make person just dey more careful and make God no shame us.

Bro the only iya loja wey I know na the one wey her pman just buy ticket worth of 100m o.

Felicity001:

Don't say it again b4 oga uche go say you intentionally park for express roadgrin him don forget say na him commission you dey try hustle outgrin

No worry god go run am for two of us... I go get one iya loja wey get houses for Abj today as client she go dash me one mansion for Abj then I go carry you join body.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
No mind me jare na 2 korope cos am b4 I know it I don pass the line na I remember one of Feli's experience I say make I move na so dem rush me as dem dey dey reason me like normal human say make I open door I just dey think of the bar and time wey Dom go waste dey compare to one tyre.

obinoral1179:
Truth be told now you go commit for that oba akran and for the Berger express UT's better not park around the express because those guys are always lurking around, the best you can do is drive inside the filling stations to wait..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Gudvibes06:
No mind me jare na 2 korope cos am b4 I know it I don pass the line na I remember one of Feli's experience I say make I move na so dem rush me as dem dey dey reason me like normal human say make I open door I just dey think of the bar and time wey Dom go waste dey compare to one tyre.

samething nearly happen to me but I quickly apply break and move back that was the awolowo junction heading towards agidigbin.... What I do is to stay at the exact queue no matter how long it is .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:42pm On May 22, 2022
That guy is right at some point, a lot of drivers will be telling you how they owe bolt money and stuff. It is unprofessional tbh.

Some will even ask you for toll gate money, say dem no get cash. It is understandable at times maybe first trip, to me that kain driver no get good work ethics and also lacks planning.

I can never ask rider for cash or complain about card trip, it doesn’t make any sense. Some will even tell you how they need that cash to get gas. I’d be like really nigga??

E never reach to con say make dem ban bolt, haba bros calm down o.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:24am On May 23, 2022
Felicity001:

Ohh... I think say na u na? Sorry jare the moniker look alike.. I just ended a return trip to convenant uni when I replied that so my eyes was seeing double ;G
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:25am On May 23, 2022
deedee44:

I don't think so
Ahhh, baba, na nice offer ooh.
30k weekly remittance for that sexy Civic, boss, na nice offer to me oh.
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 3:17am On May 23, 2022
Gudvibes06:
This issue might not be fuel pump issue... It might me an ETC(electronic throttle control) but since you scanned it already and no code I can't say. try rescan again if the check engine light comes up it should give you a code. Let a rewire check all relays properly for you Sha.
My civic does this too and it brought this electronic throttle control code out. What's the solution
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:47am On May 23, 2022
sandammy:

Thanks to everyone who took time in helping me find solutions to this problem.

Today, I took a rider to COD and while going to link new market, this same issue repeated itself. So I brought out my scanner while I parked by the road side without killing the engine.

I connected the scanner and it quickly linked with the ECU. Scanned and it brought out about 13 fault codes with 4 of the codes being critical.

Here are the codes:
P0325: Knock Sensor 1 Circuit (Bank 1 or Single Sensor)

P0606: Powertrain ECM/PCM Processor

P1658: Powertrain

P2185: Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor2 Circuit High

Fuel pump complete Assy was changed in February,

All spark plugs were was also replaced when I cahnged the Knock engine sensor.

Cc Crvrider, northbird, Pearl1910, deedee44 etc
Please do this before spending any money.[If you are sure, your fuel pump is not the issue.

Go to your fuse box.

You can check it yourself, or direct your rewire to help check for the fuse for the ECM. (brain box).
Check whether the fuse is not broken ( it usually has the designated power ratings written on the underneath of the fuse box cover, others like, lamp, Horn, fog, bla bla ) . For a corrolla, the ECM fuse is marked '20'. Do not use a '10 or 15' for a '20' .

There's always a spare one in the fuse box. If there's no spare, Don't bridge with wire, change it. Don't buy those new China fuse,

Tokunbo fuse is around ₦50-100 per one depending on ur area. Last last, it can't be more than ₦150 per one. Buy from those vendors selling Tokunbo light bulbs, lamp holders. horn.

Your engine should be OFF when doing this. Drive around and see if there's any improvement.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 4:57am On May 23, 2022
Make una share update o

Which area one way dey after 3pm?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
Different things fit cos am but check the relay first or you look for a good educated rewire.
Thurmieee:

My civic does this too and it brought this electronic throttle control code out. What's the solution

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:58am On May 23, 2022
ModelLook:
People stop patronizing BOLT.

Some Bolt drivers have become CRIMINALS.

When you order a ride. Bolt shows the amount for the trip and a driver pops up. When the driver comes, and u tell him the amount bolt brought up, he starts complaining that the amount is TOO SMALL and that you should increase the money.

Some would keep complaining in the car for u to increase the money while telling u to end trip so that you both can run the trip outside Bolt. Like they want it to be a personal Order-And-Pay Ride without the knowledge of Bolt.

While some will end trip and say they are not going.

Infact right now, most of them are just using the Bolt platform to get passengers so they can run their personal business with you outside Bolt.

When did that start?

For some others, they would insist you should not pay to Bolt and that they want CASH. Most of us configure our apps for Bolt to take the payment from our credit card but these drivers are ready to fight with you if you choose that option. Like seriously, when did this one also start.

Some Bolt drivers have become CRIMINALS

I would make a comprehensive post on these and more and put on a thread to enter Front page for others to see and share their own experience and for the government to take notice off.

Some Bolt Drivers have become CRIMINALS that's why most of their drivers are not making money as such again because Bolt and Uber patronage has greatly declined.

I am thinking of forwarding this case to a Top Commissioner in Lagos state whom I recently met so that they can BAN BOLT operations for good especially now that they are banning OKADA riders.

I know alot of passengers have similar or far worse experiences with Bolt.

This daylight robbery has got to stop.

Mtcheww. See as this one just wasted my precious 2 minutes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:04am On May 23, 2022
Glithronix:

Ahhh, baba, na nice offer ooh.
30k weekly remittance for that sexy Civic, boss, na nice offer to me oh.
Much respect, boss.
Where person wey no get job go get 100k to deposit. People wey dey work sef never save 100k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seskee(f): 7:05am On May 23, 2022
Thurmieee:

Go and check the car bearings and your abs. As u accelerate does it also make a humming sound?same thing happened to my honda city 2006 vtec. The bearing was changed and also abs. The issue stopped. The car leg bearing has a lot to do with the car transmission.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:06am On May 23, 2022
tobisunday:
Make una share update o

Which area one way dey after 3pm?
Coming from akowonjo road towards roundabout. That bridge that takes you to dopemu is one way from 3pm so don't ever attempt to use it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:42am On May 23, 2022
seskee:

Go and check the car bearings and your abs. As u accelerate does it also make a humming sound?same thing happened to my honda city 2006 vtec. The bearing was changed and also abs. The issue stopped. The car leg bearing has a lot to do with the car transmission.
They don remove the abs put junction box
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2022
Good morning bosses...

My AC works only when accelerating. I have changed compressor and condenser, there's an improvement but it still doesn't chill at a spot.

Please what can I do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DetectiveD: 8:07am On May 23, 2022
Good day Nairalanders, please i need your help�

My name is Ayo, I’m a fresh graduate of English from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State. Due to the ASUU/NASU strike we've not been able to do clearance. I’m the first born and the entire house is already looking up to me for daily bread. I’m 22 and i live in Lagos.
To cut the long story short, im looking to start Uber services as i have nothing to do. I’m calling on to the good people of Nairaland who have a fairly used camry that i can get on hire purchase for this.
I can bring my parent for a meeting, i can drop the original of my drivers license, the car original papers can be withheld as well. If there is any other arrangements/conditions that i would have to meet up please let me know as I'm ready to abide by all reasonable conditions. Thank you everyone in advance for saving me from this depression.

Good morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:16am On May 23, 2022
deedee44:

Dem dey close for some places o

No mind Pearl ee... How many police case him don get? We wey be hoodlum police is out friendgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Iamfavored: 9:02am On May 23, 2022
Ghost1994:
For my car maintenance especially daily routine before I jet out in the morning:-

I know many people attended lasdri training and I find that training very useful.

First thing I do check before starting my car early in the morning is

1. Belt yes the belt and why? Because even the so called tokumbo sometimes can fail you on the road anything can happen I don’t trust belt we do buy so due to experience I make sure I checked around the belt. If I notice any wornout, I might probably change it and also I make sure to have extra belt.

2. If you’re using Corola I mean regular 03-07 I make sure I check oil seal if it’s leaking. Because many corollas out there Dey short oil especially if you’re using it for this hustle. To change Corolla oil seal is just 1-3k depend on the mechanic and where you buy parts. But for Honda Civic 06-09 I make sure I checked under the bottom if there’s no leakage Lagos roads is sometimes bad and you might not have an idea if you’ve hit a terrible stone that’ll make your engine or gear oil to be leaking.

3. For corollas yes I kept on insisting on corollas because na them plenty pass and I’ve got one here. Make sure you check your oil stick level. Corolla Dey short oil even Ladipo self most of them na engines wey dem buy from owode majority go reboil and resale. Even if you carry Imam or Pastor go Ladipo you’ might still fall victim talking from experience tokumbo of corollas engine no too sure for Ladipo again.

But for Honda Civic I love this particular car engine cos I’ve got one too and other brands check your oil level if it’s short top it with the recommended oil brand by checking the oil cover you’ll know which one is recommended for your car.

4. I check the coolant level if it’s short I top it. Because sometimes our weather is unpredictable.

5. I use to make use of my wiper fluid while driving and I’ll just top it too.

6. Check your four tyre round and see if it’s less and also your extra tyre if it’s less remember to fill it.
For tyres you can check Aliexpress.com, alibaba.com or Jumia check for tyre accessories you’ll get tyre gauge it’s cost less down 2k on Aliexpress it’s good you’ll know the level of your tyre gauge easily.

So basically for me, these are few things I make sure I check before leaving home for hustle in the morning.

Some general experiences for newbies that love hustling at night:-

1. Make sure around 8-9pm you fill your tank with 4-5k of fuel. It’s very important because the only place you’ll be able to get fuel around island is enyo filling station ikate and mainland is ojota by odo iyalaro.

2. Make sure you have change like 200 100* 5 to sort police should in case you fall victim of any documents whatsoever.

3. Never argue or no your rights at night whenever armed policemen stop you for night.

4. Never ever for any reason collect a package delivery for night. It’s dangerous and set up. Many drivers are currently in jail for this act. My experiences was bad with things like this:-

Have got a request around one estate along kusenla road he called me with cool voice and go on like this below:-

Rider: mr. Saintrow good evening sir how’s your day going and work sir.
Me: fine sir in my mind I have doubt on him
R: sir I’ll be waiting for you at the gate
Me: ok I zoom got to pickup
R: waiting already at the entrance with a Package—— sir this is what’s going sir
Me: please what’s inside the package and can I open it I mean tear it and video it with you?
R: why will you do that sir anyways I understand it’s for your safety but na popcorn Dey there sir.
Me: guy stop fooling me how can you transport popcorn worth less down 500naira to Ikoyi with 1.5surge nawao na drug Dey there alaye.
R: bros calm now I go pay now.
Me: guy my nickname is ghost if you doesn’t stop this shit I’ve got you on camera I’ll report you to the authorities very useless idiot naso una Dey make jjc fall victims.
R: ran inside with sorry
That’s it imagine carrying popcorn 500 to delivered to girlfriend very useless idiots so be vigilante guys.

5. Never ever I repeat Never ever collect anything from passenger to hide from Police at anytime. It’s a trap you might land in jail.

6. Don’t ever listen to any rider whenever you sight law enforcement at night. Many of those riders that’ll shout run or take another route might have a dangerous weapon to kill you and collect your car. Make sure you face the police whatever happens is not in your control so far you don’t have anything don’t worry police no Dey disturb Uber.

7. Don’t ever accept offline at night it’s very dangerous cos if anything happen to your drunk rider maybe he/she die the only thing that’ll help you is your ongoing online trip.

8. Don’t and never have any goodies, chocolate, biscuit or whatsoever to offer riders I don’t follow bolt/Uber trainings on what they said we should have to entice riders for ratings. Guys America is different from Nigeria you don’t know what the rider has taken before entering your car he or she might’ve taken poison to assist the journey you com give am your chocolate na you police go hold oh.

9. If rider fail to pay you fully or none don’t fight physically cos you don’t know the kind of fate he or she has. it’s might be setups because most of them are walking dead i wrote this on my last article. You fit curse them but don’t fight physically

10. If your instinct tells you that rider(s) seems dangerous at night drop them it’s a sign from God.

11. Don’t carry 2-3 guys together at night. Haaa it’s scary experiences especially if they’re coming from clubs majority go don high and some might’ve good intentions for you but then naija is dangerous.

12. If you’re carrying a guy (huge guy) at night never allow him to sit at the back. He’s huge he fit make you sleep with just chemical or strangle you and please always watch your inner mirrors should in case you carry ladies too.

13. Should in case you’re tired and want to rest, never sleep on the Lekki Epe expressway. ESP on that folix lounge road that’s too risky for your life. Make sure you go Fola osibo, street opposite farm city Lekki one, freedom way by presken hotel is not bad too, but don’t sleep on major road and admiralty road too never sleep there.

14. If a rider begged you for cash never give them it’s a trap na fake transfer them wan do. Carry them go atm make them withdraw.

15. If a rider tells you that they don’t have cash to give you at night, and they can’t do transfer, but once they get home they’ll go inside and bring your money (this always happened early in the morning esp with runs babe wey dem no sell) tell them to drop their phone or anything valuable and go inside to bring your money. Never allow them to go no matter how they sweet chatted you.

16. Some places to sleep on the island:- Lekki 1, chevron by alternative road, Osapa London is not very bad too in front of those hotels, Dmatel hotel, kusenla road by that stadium, mega chicken, sky mall sangotedo many people will add join.

For Victoria island:- Eko hotel road, Oniru beach, many hotels around oniru is safe too, Cubana, quilox and many more.

Yaba: sabo only.
Surulere: bode Thomas
Ikeja: off Toyin, Allen, shoprite and many more from people comments below.

17. If a rider call you and tell you that you’ll pick something for him at mushin and bring it for him or her in ajah on sososo surge but you’ll give the sender money like 1-10k guy it’s old format. Na foam you Dey pick and on top of your fuel you’ll lose and cry.

Last but not the least

18. ALWAYS DUST YOUR CARPETS AND RUG AT NIGHT SOME RIDERS MIGHT'VE DROPPED TABLET OR DRUGS AND IF POLICE DO STOP AND SEARCH YOU DONT HAVE CAMERA TO PROOF YOUR INNOCENCE IS BAD.

Guys wey Dey copy my post I appreciate you but kindly Dey share your experience too make other Dey learn. Give credits too I’m saintrow on FB nairaland is Ghost1994.

I stop from here today
God will continue to guide and protect us.
You are good. Keep it up. Blessings!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:41am On May 23, 2022
Good morning house. Pls help your boy out. Any car for bolt . joblessness is messing my head .

Contact is on my signature or profile pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:06am On May 23, 2022
Drivers on Indriver should be careful, know where you go to pick riders. It is very vital

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 11:09am On May 23, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426..................

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K);

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) '''

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K)....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnymighty(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Make una help me reason this price of these spare parts for a Toyota Camry 2003/04. Na my "Kazeem" send am to me just now.

Hub 25,000
Shock Absorber 20,000
Shaft 35,000
Pls help make Dem no scrape my head join.Pls help me!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2022
pope191:
Drivers on Indriver should be careful, know where you go to pick riders. It is very vital
What's going on chief?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:58am On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
What's going on chief?

Heard it on radio this morning about operating any other ehailing approved by government and number to reach out too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kinslite(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
who drives Corolla 09 ...?
I need your assistance

I can call or chat
Please drop your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:25pm On May 23, 2022
Felicity001:

No mind Pearl ee... How many police case him don get? We wey be hoodlum police is out friendgrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2022
pope191:

Heard it on radio this morning about operating any other ehailing approved by government and number to reach out too.
I thought the issue they have with the government has been settled already. Indriver now takes VAT on every trip taken, are they not remitting it to LASG abi which kind Wahala be all these.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:06pm On May 23, 2022
ReadaDream:
I thought the issue they have with the government has been settled already. Indriver now takes VAT on every trip taken, are they not remitting it to LASG abi which kind Wahala be all these.

That I don't know, but it is better to play safe. In this Lagos, what is waiting to eat you is more than the eyes can meet. So therefore, for the eyes not to see evil? The whole part of the body have to be on alert.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) (4705) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.