Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724921 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:01am On May 28, 2022
Naturalista:
[ Airport Close.Its in Mafoluku.Wequote author=Pearl1910 post=113244457]

Where exactly was your destination? If it is in and around the airport car park. It will be added...but in any case send a mail or complain on your app about that particular trip, u will be refunded provided ur claims are legit.

Okay just contact Bolt support for that particular trip and explain, it will b refunded

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
@ pearl
Please can you share a pix of how the oil intake filter / screen looks like.? I guess it's inside the sump
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Advision: 11:42am On May 28, 2022
YeyeGbami:

For real bro...there was a guy dat was doing almost N1M a month on a steady bro...I kid you not.

Anytime d guy upload his dashboard then, wavulence begins on the thread. You see partner threatening to collect their cars from lazy drivers, lazy drivers insulting the guy and office guys asking if they should resign their jobs.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
Advision:

For real bro...there was a guy dat was doing almost N1M a month on a steady bro...I kid you not.

Anytime d guy upload his dashboard then, wavulence begins on the thread. You see partner threatening to collect their cars from lazy drivers, lazy drivers insulting the guy and office guys asking if they should resign their jobs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Halabizi: 5:37pm On May 28, 2022
Pls I need a car for rentals, I have valid driver's license and I stay in bariga, shomolu, would appreciate any info or contact link please, here s my line 08089465382, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2022
Advision:

Is it BAZOO1?
That guy made millions before traveling out, Felicity and yeyegbami can confirm.
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
Even as at this time. lipsrsealed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:01pm On May 28, 2022
northbird:
@ pearl
Please can you share a pix of how the oil intake filter / screen looks like.? I guess it's inside the sump

Sorry for the late reply, trips no let me see road today.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:21am On May 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

OK. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
Glithronix:
Even as at this time. lipsrsealed

It's this type of surge that prevailed all day. And Felicity said only 3 out of 12 his trips was surge that day. How is that possible, except he went and remain in sangotedo, ikorodu or alaba area all day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RaptObserver: 9:21am On May 29, 2022
Speakright79:
Uber is a great way to earn income although there are challenges. However, if you are interested in passive income then cryptocurrencies offers a great opportunity.

Bitcoin controls the crypto market and when it goes down everything goes down with it.

However, there is a crypto coin that is not controlled by bitcoin. It is called plcu(ultima) and I am earning over N2 million monthly from it. How?

This coin uses crypto minting technology which is far cheaper and environmentally friendly than mining which bitcoin uses.

The wonderful thing about it is that you can mint this coin using your smartphone and earn up to 50% profits monthly. Incredible, but true.

If you are interested in learning how to mint plcu coin using your very own smart phone and earn up to 50% profits monthly check out my signature below.

Is the training free? Am interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:10am On May 29, 2022
Pearl1910:

Baba do giveaway for boiz o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2022
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2022
Stuck at Chevron Drive. More than ten requests that I have not honoured, all are short trips. The system has been abused because of how cheap fares are. No other words for the sporadic and incessant short trips the moment you exhaust destination trips. Very annoying. Let me just go home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2022
All BS like this one.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
3RNEST:
Please I need help on my driver scores (64%)

What can I do to increase this rating... embarassed

Go and drive on the island

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
ndubuisi2021:
All BS like this one.

But there's surge on it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2022
donbrowser:

Go and drive on the island
I'm not in Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
3RNEST:
Please I need help on my driver scores (64%)

What can I do to increase this rating... embarassed
This has been addressed several times. You don’t belong to any Tele.gram or whatšapp group?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2022
160k Loan needed with interest dm me ur interested rate.
Treat as urgent.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
Johnchrix:
160k Loan needed with interest dm me ur interested rate.
Treat as urgent.
Which collateral you wan drop?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2022
Viking07:
This has been addressed several times. You don’t belong to any Tele.gram or whatšapp group?
share me the telegram group..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:47pm On May 29, 2022
donbrowser:

But there's surge on it

1.3 surge is meaningless for a short distance trip.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
kanuisagoat:

OK sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
obinoral1179:
Which collateral you wan drop?

I have mail you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:23pm On May 29, 2022
kanuisagoat:

VERY true. Most times the 0.3 is usually given as a bonus to the rider. Last last, na still ₦500 - 600 trip.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dlex21(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2022
12 trips today. Highest ever!

Omo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 29, 2022
northbird:

VERY true. Most times the 0.3 is usually given as a bonus to the rider. Last last, na still ₦500 - 600 trip.

That's very correct. The request came from Ebano Supermarket, going to the estate directly opposite which is less than a walking distance. She will pack all the groceries she purchased into the drivers car and will be
glad to pay N500 while looking at the driver as a fool. She may end up giving you one star

Such trips makes the business look really bad. If one does not carefully select trips and use destination trips efficiently, you will be stuck in one area a whole day, especially on Bolt and on weekends. Imagine moving from one corner of sangotedo village to the other, you just can't get out. Or from one hole in Agungi to the other. Just a complete waste of time, energy and fuel.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
dlex21:
12 trips today. Highest ever!

Omo!
Did 3. 2 weeks ago I did 9 to chop bonus. Accepted request by 11.58PM, ended trip past 12, bolt just carried the trip forward to d following day. Since then, I no dey drag trip again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2022
ndubuisi2021:

That's very correct. The request came from Ebano Supermarket, going to the estate directly opposite which is less than a walking distance. She will pack all the groceries she purchased into the drivers car and will be
glad to pay N500 while looking at the driver as a fool. She may end up giving you one star

Such trips makes the business look really bad. If one does not carefully select trips and use destination trips efficiently, you will be stuck in one area a whole day, especially on Bolt and on weekends.Imagine moving from one corner of sangotedo village to the other, you just can't get out. Or from one hole in Agungi to the other

I can relate... Especially that Sangotedo/Lakwe... I no dey pass Chevron Drive now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2022
Viking07:
I'm not o, please add me up...via WhatsApp Link below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4711) (4712) (4713) (4714) (4715) (4716) (4717) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mykeolinks and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.