Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724505 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4737) (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Not yet oo... am waiting for morale cheesy
Glithronix:

Long time, baba.
You don resume driving? cheesy
Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ugoonuoha: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

Many are ignorant if that. The only advantage painters that have oven bake have is they can work during rainy seasons

Please any plug for oven baking person on the island? Also how many days does it take...4 to 5 days? Thanks ahead
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
tobisunday:
Una get strength for politics matter o.

Anyway I want to thank everyone of who suggested a solution to my honda noise making issue I got it fixed yesterday.. The guy change the spider borings and gear sitting and that worked the magic I drove the car around and no noise was detected he advised me to change the brake pads and he prefer I use brand new instead of tokunbo he recommended SUN GOLD. I'll do that on Monday so I'll be free on the road.

So far I've changed

Linkage
Ball joints
Lower arm bushing
Spider borings
Gear sitting.
I so much love the ride I don't feel like giving it out because these our guys dey fear me.

Make I help you manage am. Trust me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Make you go use am campaign for tinubu wink

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
ksmart027:

Make you go use am campaign for tinubu wink

Lmao. Tinubu has won 2023 election since 2019 so there's no need flogging a dead horse.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2022
tobisunday:
Una get strength for politics matter o.

Anyway I want to thank everyone of who suggested a solution to my honda noise making issue I got it fixed yesterday.. The guy change the spider borings and gear sitting and that worked the magic I drove the car around and no noise was detected he advised me to change the brake pads and he prefer I use brand new instead of tokunbo he recommended SUN GOLD. I'll do that on Monday so I'll be free on the road.

So far I've changed

Linkage
Ball joints
Lower arm bushing
Spider borings
Gear sitting.
I so much love the ride I don't feel like giving it out because these our guys dey fear me.
u r welcome... enjoy ur ride.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Good morning, what type of Honda is that ?
Honda Accord DC

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ty207: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Pls has anybody try this synthetic oil Lubrex oil, how good is the oil, or can you recommend any good cheap synthetic. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Nifemi2020:

Good morning, what type of Honda is that ?
2007 accord

Aka discussion continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobisunday(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Make I dey use my thing flex life small small abeg e no bad if tailor get ride.

Next move now is to fix Android screen and reverse camera.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2022
tobisunday:

Make I dey use my thing flex life small small abeg e no bad if tailor get ride.

Next move now is to fix Android screen and reverse camera.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Synthetic isn’t cheap so remove that adjective “cheap “... Castrol is a trustworthy brand...
Ty207:
Pls has anybody try this synthetic oil Lubrex oil, how good is the oil, or can you recommend any good cheap synthetic. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

If Peter Obi wins a state in the coming elections. All things being equal. I will deactivate my account grin
Politiciansgrin una don start againgrin abeg don't deactivate your account that's not the best bet we need at this point. Instead use your car for the bet lol...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
deedee44:

Sold 1.2m
Now you know there's fire on the mountain if they can rush naija used civic with 1.2m

I see the civic becoming very expensive to maintain in few months to come. Guy let's start thinking outside the box on other choices of car to use for this hustle. May God open our eyes to other better options
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

I see the civic becoming very expensive to maintain in few months to come. Guy let's start thinking outside the box on other choices of car to use for this hustle. May God open our eyes to other better options

Senior boss good afternoon, how's the family?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

Politiciansgrin una don start againgrin abeg don't deactivate your account that's not the best bet we need at this point. Instead use your car for the bet lol...

Bros me wey no get money. Where I wan get car to use bet? Abeg oh I no be politician. I'm just say èmi lo kàn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Johnchrix:

Senior boss good afternoon, how's the family?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megir: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I have someone that want to start this ehailing business. Between Samsung A30 , Galaxy Note 5 or Oppo A15, which one is more suitable to run the app?
Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
AgentXxx:
Not yet oo... am waiting for morale cheesy
Waiting is dangerous, boss.
Go and pull the morale from where it's hiding. cheesy
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Felicity0001:

Benz Geng. cheesy
Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Monday morning motivation

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 13, 2022
CheerfulGiver:
Monday morning motivation
I shared your last screenshot in our Abuja WhatsApp group and everywhere scatter. So many conspiracy theories started popping up. The one that made me LMAO was the guy that said na 3 persons dey use your account, in shifts.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2022
It has been 'politics' discussions pages ago, hmmmm. I no fit enter such with my bosses than to read and learn as I always do. Putting mouth is not the problem, but politics is something I do not have any pinch of interest in, cos where we are today as a country, na this politics ruin us to it.
By the way, everywhere white like a newly painted apartment wth satin paint. grin
So, make we dey relax for house, waiting for it to be splashed with red oil or tomato paste before we roll out. cheesy
Happy Holiday. cool
Much respect, bosses.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Available.
repairpalng:
NO DOWNTIME WITH YOUR PHONE ON UBER/BOLT: CONTACT US TO FIX YOUR PHONES (WE FIX ALL MODELS).... 08137013426......

Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oukitel, Umidigi, Oukitel: WE FIX ANY PHONE ISSUE
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (18K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (20K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (22K).....

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (38K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (32K)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (35K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K) - Wt Purple Frame

[/b]

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...

We also fix other
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
2007 Honda Civic

Well maintained less than 1 year used.

Everything working very perfect. I mean 99% perfect. Get in touch with your small money.

I will install a free tracker for the lucky buyer.

1,450 selling

Calls/WhatsApp/SMS

Abeg no come ask me if I fit give am out for rental or HP please.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Glithronix:
It has been 'politics' discussions pages ago, hmmmm. I no fit enter such with my bosses than to read and learn as I always do. Putting mouth is not the problem, but politics is something I do not have any pinch of interest in, cos where we are today as a country, na this politics ruin us to it.
By the way, everywhere white like a newly painted apartment wth satin paint. grin
So, make we dey relax for house, waiting for it to be splashed with red oil or tomato paste before we roll out. cheesy
Happy Holiday. cool
Much respect, bosses.

Don't be like people that will ask you to Google about their state. Be like we that will ask you to go and enter BRT in your state.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Glithronix:
Happy Holiday. cool
Much respect, bosses.
Lekki don RED. Make I fire go there and move them around. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

Sorry for your ordeal.
Correct me if I am wrong, this is an HP deal right. So the only thing u owe d owner of the car is d agreed weekly amount. He doesn't owe u anything.

Have u been consitent in ur payment? If No, then u have no pawn to fight with.

Did u put it down in your contract that if car is having multiple or major fault, owner will assist in fixing it or borrow u money to fix it? If No then u can't call police for him.

But if u have been paying him his money and he came and collected car from u without giving u ur down payment and all expenses d car has uncured when with u then we can go to d law.

Minus this, u have to move on, learn from your experience and let kama or judgement be on his head, if any exists.

Truth is anybody buying a used car, whether outright payment or HP has to keep substantial money aside for unforseen repairs.
I used to say 200k but now that prices of things have gone up that amount should now be 300k.

Sorry again.
Instead of d emotional torture trying to fight for 100k from this man, if this is verified we can raise go fund me for u. I know men here can do that cos this ur story touch me well well.

Please can anyone help me with 5k pls so i can just buy little foodstuff at home pls

Pls anyone should help me out pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stanobel:

Please can anyone help me with 5k pls so i can just buy little foodstuff at home pls

Send me a DM...let's clear some grey areas in your story

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stanobel: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pearl1910:

Send me a DM...let's clear some grey areas in your story

I have sent you a message sir as email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
iCloud007:

Yes ooo
I entered that estate during the week off admiralty way and I was wowed!

I’m not exaggerating but it’s over 100 unused cars inside that compound.

The one I snapped wasn't an estate but like a hotel. It's in Admiralty Way itself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
SamuelTaiw0:

We should all be involved in politics o! Cos Las las the people wey dey involved go decide for us. Imagine say Felicity and kanuisagoat and others here are delegates? Tinubu go win? I trust Pope are Pearl Dem no fit fall our hand go dey vote for Tinubu

�����

All politicians are the same. Do not for a second think that any of them is different.

If I was a delegate, whoever has the highest bid earns my votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4737) (4738) (4739) (4740) (4741) (4742) (4743) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), Doncyn01, Itsrm(m), BAZ001 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.